Fi Ch. 05: Fi's Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Petey," she goaded, seen Ng his pouty face, "are you feewing weft out?"

"It's fine, honey," he answered, trying hard not to sound upset. Fi turned herself around and straddled one of his legs.

"Will you feel better if I let you have a look, too?" Not waiting for an answer, she was gradually unbuttoning the dress.

"I don't-" he was cut off as Fi pushed her tits into his face, rubbing them over him. Mike laughed, wickedly, knowing that Fi was rubbing his cum and cock sweat in his buddy's face, and that Pete wouldn't ever know.

"Is this close enough?"

She sat back with a tinkling glass laugh. Pete looked really pissed for a second, until Fi gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth.

"You're the only man for me," she lied. "Don't worry." Pete hugged her and then buttoned up her dress.

"Are we ready to eat?" Pete said, changing the subject.

"I don't know," Fi said. "I drank a lot."

"Ooh," Mike said, "I saw Fi stuffing her face earlier."

"Oh, Fi!" Pete whined.

"It was only some nuts and fresh seeds," she explained. "I didn't expect to be so full."

"I made a roast!"

"I'm famished," Mike said. "It really feels like it's been sucked right out of me, today."

"I know how you feel," answered Pete, ignorant of what was going on.