Fiancé, Lovers, and Creampie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember you doing that. I knew you were teasing me and that Martin was going along. I admit that it was a very erotic moment. I don't know. Maybe."

"I wished you had. I mean, eating all that cum from my pussy is pretty exotic. Licking a cock doesn't seem that much further. Maybe if it was just you and him, but with me involved it would be exciting. At least I think so."

"The other times there was another guy with you and him?"

"Yeah, but not always the same guy. They would tag-team me like you guys did. And if you are asking if they did things together, yes."

"Really. Like what?"

"Nothing too dramatic, no creampie, just some cock sucking. It was fun watching and gave me a breather."

"And you thought I might be interested?"

"I didn't know but thought it a definite possibility. You are willing to try things, that's what I most like about you. I wouldn't have thought any less of you if had you sucked his cock. Three people in bed together can have lots of fun."

Back home we settled back into our previous routine of two or three times a week fuck. Each time I ate her creampie I remembered her juicy pussy after Martin and I fucked her. A juicy pussy with his cum and mine. If Nancy had pressed the point, would I have sucked his cock? I really don't know. Guys don't turn me on but doing it with her would have been erotic.

****

Friday night and we had another date. Nancy's door was answered by a beautiful girl, someone I had never seen before. I was suddenly tongue tied.

"Oh, you must be Randy. Come on in. I'm Jenny, her new roommate. Nancy said she would be out in just a minute. Would you like something to drink? Beer ok?"

I nodded and watched as she bent down to get the beers from the fridge. God, what an ass, what a body. I hoped my tongue wasn't hanging out too far. She curled up on the sofa and we made small talk.

"Nancy and I have known each other for a while. When school ended for the summer I moved in. Couldn't take living at home anymore. She said you guys work at the same company."

"Oh, good, I'm glad you two met," Nancy said as she came out of the bedroom. "Sorry I was running late. I've been telling Jenny what a great guy you are."

We headed to my place.

"Easy on the eyes, isn't she? Jenny just finished her freshman year at UC. She's an actress. Started when she was 12, mostly does TV commercials and a few bit parts in some B movies. She's smart enough to know how tough the business is and plans to get a decent education. Straight A's so far. Smart."

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever personally met. How tall is she, 5 ft 9?"

Yeah, about that. Long legs. You should see her in a bikini, would knock your eyes out."

"She looked damn good in those jeans. So you told her I was a great guy, huh? Does she know about us?"

"Oh, yeah. Friends with benefits. She's cool with it. I gave you a good plug, might be an opportunity for you since she's not dating anyone."

"So you getting ready to dump me?"

She laughed. "Of course not, nothing has changed. You're still my favorite. Big cock, talented tongue. I need all three of my guys to keep me satisfied but you deserve something more. Jenny would make a great girlfriend, assuming you're interested."

'Quite the match maker. On looks alone I would be fool not to be interested. But what about her?"

"She's interested enough to go on a date with you. She's a nice girl, Randy. See how it goes."

We had a date for Friday.

12