Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 03

Story Info
Roommate and fiancé become heated.
9.1k words
4.62
31.4k
78

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is Part 3 of my first serialized work. Read the earlier parts if you haven't already. The concept behind this story, including generalized characters/names and premise, was suggested by Literotica user Rav09. The story's development and specifics are my own.

This story will contain themes of cuckolding, voyeurism, reluctance/seduction, and interracial connections. You've been warned.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

For the first few days after I saw Amanda masturbate for the first time, it was about all I could think about. The way she pleasured herself was like a hit of heroin. Her innocent face contorted in pleasure... her body pulling in on itself as she came... I couldn't stop fixating on it; either in my memory or my saved video file.

Yes, I'll admit it. I saved the recording of my fiancé masturbating. In less than a year, I'd be able to see it in-person—her promise to wait until marriage would be fulfilled—but I couldn't wait that long. Having a taste of Amanda's sexual side was amazing, but I needed more. And I needed it now.

The fact that our roommate, Dante, was the likely cause behind Amanda's spontaneous pleasure-session wasn't lost on me. Far from bothering me though, it served as an inspiration. Maybe I could use him to push Amanda over the edge again. The only question was how.

Their mutual attraction had become clear, which should have made my job easier. But it did create its own problem. Amanda would be aware of her attraction, and I knew she'd avoid putting herself in a situation where she might be tested. And as for Dante... he had told his friend that even though he admired Amanda's body, he wasn't looking to be a homewrecker.

Whatever I did to bring them together needed to seem natural, innocent, and yet still with the potential for sparks. But not too many sparks. As much as I enjoyed the effect Dante had on Amanda, she was still my fiancé. I wanted Amanda to be teased... but just enough for me to enjoy the results.

It was a puzzle... but eventually I found a solution. It would take some persuasion, but I thought I could pull it off.

First, I needed Dante on-board.

I managed to catch him one evening while Amanda was working on homework. He'd stepped out of his room for water while I was in the kitchen. Seeing my chance, I got his attention.

"Hey, Dante. Sorry to bother you, but I've been thinking..." I explained my idea to him, channeling my inner salesman.

Dante listened to my proposal thoughtfully, but I couldn't decide if he was buying it or not. As I wrapped up my pitch, I saw a mischievous glint enter his eye.

"So, let me make sure I understand. You're offering to lower my portion of the rent... and in exchange, I give you guys a massage once a week? In other words, the white couple is offering the black man lodging while he provides them physical labor? Is that right? That sounds familiar for some reason..."

"Oh, shit, Dante. That's not... I didn't mean... I'm not trying to say..." I stumbled over my words, realizing what Dante was hinting at.

Dante laughed. "Relax, man. I'm just fucking with you. That sounds like a great deal to me, actually. I'm trying to save money, so every little bit helps. How's this sound? Instead of splitting rent 50/50, we do 60/40 and I'll give you guys a free 30-minute massage once a week. That's four a month."

That was perfect, but I tried not to let my excitement show. "Works for me. Do you have everything you need? I know you have the table, but what about the oils and so on?"

"Yeah, I got it all. You just let me know when you want to start, and I'll make it happen."

"Awesome. Sounds great, Dante," I paused briefly. "I'll be honest though. I still have to okay all this with Amanda first. I was going to surprise her with the idea, but I didn't want to say something until I knew you agreed to it."

Dante sighed exaggeratedly. "C'mon, Dan. You can't get my hopes up like that. I'm gonna be a sad black man if she says no now. Tell her it's to help provide housing for a minority."

I laughed. "Don't worry. I'll talk her into it."

I went back to our room to try.

**

"So, what do you think?"

I'd just given Amanda her own version of my spiel.

Amanda looked thoughtful. "It sounds tempting, especially with the raise that you got recently. And you're right... a massage would be a great way to help with all this school stress. But isn't it a bit weird to use Dante?"

"I don't think so," I shrugged. "I mean, he gives massages for a living. He's not just some random guy. And the deal he's giving us is way better than if we booked a massage normally. Plus, there's the bonus that we don't even have to leave the apartment for it. Not to mention we can schedule pretty much anytime."

Amanda considered some more. "I want to say yes," she finally admitted, "but will you be okay with it? I know Dante's a professional, but still. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"I won't be uncomfortable. If it helps you feel better, I can be here at the apartment when you get your massage?"

"That would help," Amanda agreed.

"Awesome! So you're in?"

"Yeah, I'm in. But I want you to go first. It was your idea, after all." Amanda smiled.

Damn it. Oh well, guess I couldn't be too upset. I'd gotten the agreement I'd hoped for.

"Sure. I'll let Dante know."

I left our room and went to Dante's. I knocked on the door softly; seconds later he opened it.

"Hey, Dan. So... you get Amanda to agree?" Dante asked.

"Amanda's game. We can start whenever. She wants me to go first though—I think she's still a little nervous about the whole idea. I explained you were a professional, blah, blah... but that's just how she is." I shrugged.

"Oh, no worries. I usually take extra steps to help soothe my first-time clients. I think many of them expect some sweet little white lady to be their masseuse, and then instead they get me, Mr. Big Black Man. I usually joke that I'm like a panda bear. I may look large and intimidating, but if you make a sudden move, I'm runnin' for my life. Hell, I still get scared of the dark sometimes."

I laughed. "I think that line would work well on Amanda, for sure. You may not even need it though, if she can see you work on me first. When do you want to start?"

"How about Saturday... 4pm? My calendar's free then."

"Works for me," I agreed. "I'll make sure to not be late."

"You better not; I know where you live," Dante said, feigning a threatening tone.

"Noted," I laughed. "See ya, Dante."

"See you, man."

***

Dante was a great masseuse, there was no denying it.

That Saturday, he set up the massage table in our living room and placed his oils and whatnot on a nearby stand. He then retreated to his room, allowing me to strip to my underwear and lay facedown on the table, Amanda casually observing from a nearby bar stool. I covered myself with the provided towel and allowed myself to sink in. Despite the table's portable nature, it was surprisingly comfortable. I was also pleasantly warm—apparently the table had heating pads built into it.

Once I was settled, Dante exited his room and approached. A moment later, peaceful music began to play, filling the air with a mix of soft electronic and nature sounds.

"You comfortable?" Dante asked. His soft, deep voice was like an auditory hug.

"Yep," I confirmed.

"Good. I've got our timer going, so you just relax. Let your mind drift and I'll help your tension melt away with it..."

And with that, Dante started the massage. At first, he focused exclusively on my back, but then he moved to my arms, and after, my legs. Even as a straight man, I was enjoying myself. Dante's fingers seemed to find every tight spot in my muscles and work them out in no time. I zoned out and soaked in the experience.

It was over before I knew it.

When the timer chimed, Dante placed the towel back over me and went back to his room. I slowly rose from the bench and stood on the floor, slightly unsteadily.

Despite the time flying by, I couldn't deny how much better I felt. Knots in my muscles were gone that I hadn't realized were there in the first place.

"So... how was it?" Amanda asked.

"Amazing. You're gonna love it," I said, testing my newly stress-free muscles. "I feel bad that you have to wait until next week."

"Oh, I don't mind. I'm just glad to see you enjoyed it."

"I definitely did." I agreed. I raised my voice so Dante could hear me from inside his room. "Hey, Dante. That was a great job. I'm gonna go shower this oil off now. But thanks again!"

"No problem! Thank you for paying me for it!" came his reply. "Make sure you stay hydrated!"

With that, I hobbled to our bedroom. Amanda didn't follow and remained on her stool, so I closed the door behind me. Just after I'd left, I heard Dante come back out of his room again, and he and Amanda struck up a conversation about massage techniques. I smiled—they were becoming more comfortable with each other. If I was lucky, I wouldn't have to wait until next week for Amanda to give me another show.

I started my shower and let my mind wander into the possibilities.

***

Unfortunately, my hoped-for show didn't arrive. Either Amanda didn't masturbate that week, or she did it somewhere other than the bedroom. I took care of my needs using the footage I already had, but I knew I couldn't get by with it forever.

As Amanda's massage approached, my anticipation was high. We had it scheduled for Friday evening—Dante's Saturday schedule was full this week. Amanda looked forward to it at first... but when the time arrived, she got nervous.

"Is this weird? I've never stripped down for a man like this before. I know it's for a massage, but still..." she whispered to me.

Dante had set up the massage table again and retreated to his room to give Amanda privacy.

"I mean, I don't think it's weird, and I'd hate for you to miss out on the opportunity," I offered supportively. "But it's your call. Just remember I'll be right here with you."

Amanda hesitated for a moment... and then began stripping her jeans off. Her socks and shirt came next, leaving her in just a bra and panties. I'd seen her naked plenty of times before, of course, but something about seeing my fiancé wearing so little in our now-shared living space was massively erotic.

Amanda's phenomenal curves were on full display, barely hidden by her underwear. Her wide hips screamed for attention. Her full breasts demanded to be fondled. Her legs and belly begged for a caress... And yet, despite the natural sensuality of her body, Amanda's makeup-free face hinted at an inviolable innocence. But rather than diminishing her appeal, the contrast only heightened her desirability further.

There was no denying it, my fiancé was sexy as hell. Even two years in, I still couldn't believe I'd managed to land her. I could only imagine what Dante would think once he saw her body so openly. And he was going to do more than just look...

Amanda started to climb under the covers, but I realized she'd left her bra on.

"Hey, Amanda... you might want to take your top off too," I pointed out. "You don't want oil on it, I'm assuming. Besides, you'll be face-down the whole time. Not like there will be anything for Dante to see anyway."

Amanda looked down towards her chest, realizing her mistake. She then looked back at me.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't even think about that," Amanda admitted.

I sensed her unspoken hope to stay as covered as possible, but she unhooked her bra anyway, tossing it onto her other discarded clothes. Her breasts swayed in the air invitingly. I almost whistled appreciatively but managed to stop myself in time. The last thing Amanda needed now was to feel more self-conscious.

With just her panties left on, Amanda finally crawled onto the table and flipped face-down under the towel.

"Okay, we're good!" I said loudly enough for Dante to hear.

Dante exited his room a moment later, walking straight over to Amanda. After prepping his oils and starting his relaxation music, Dante then pulled the towel from Amanda's back. He brought it to just above her hips and tucked it gently underneath her.

"Okay, Amanda," Dante said gently, "let's get you relaxed."

He began the massage.

If Dante enjoyed rubbing Amanda, he kept it hidden. He was perfectly professional, just as he had been with me. But as the massage progressed, I was surprised to find myself becoming aroused. I'd planned the massage hoping it would lead to more of Amanda's self-pleasure... but now I realized I didn't even need that. Just the sight of Dante running his hands over my fiancé was turning me on. Something about the contrast of his dark skin against Amanda's relative paleness, and the way he domineered over her body as she lay submissively underneath him. I knew I shouldn't enjoy their contact like this, but there was no denying I was.

After Dante had worked on Amanda's back for a while, he took a brief detour to her arms. One at a time, he lifted them up and massaged slowly from her shoulders to her fingertips. I don't know if it was just in my head, but when Dante reached Amanda's hands, it seemed like he ever-so-briefly allowed his fingers to intertwine with hers before he moved on. My suspicions were aroused further when Dante didn't place her arms back directly next to Amanda's body, but rather angled a bit further away. It was a small difference, and could have been innocently done... But without her arm pressed against her, the curve of Amanda's left breast was now visible from underneath her body. And if I could see it, Dante absolutely could.

Finished with Amanda's arms, Dante replaced the towel over Amanda's back and then moved down to her legs. He lifted the towel's bottom half up, folding it carefully just above Amanda's knees so only a tiny portion of her thighs was visible. Dante had put the towel further up with me, but I suspected he was afraid to go so high on Amanda. At least while I was watching.

The rest of the massage wasn't especially exciting, unfortunately, and Dante didn't spend much time on Amanda's legs before his timer went off. I did notice that after re-covering her legs with the towel, he gave her a small pat on the side of her hip before he left. It could have been a friendly 'we're finished' gesture, but I suspected Dante couldn't resist the allure of Amanda's unreal curvature. Feeling is believing, and all that.

Once Dante had returned to his room, Amanda slowly pulled herself off the table and stood next to it. She appeared slightly flushed, but it was impossible to tell if it came from the table's heat... or her own internal heat.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Amanda shook her head, as if coming back to herself. "That was... great. You were right, Dan. A massage was just what I needed to decompress. Thanks for setting this up. And for keeping me company."

"Not a problem," I replied. I tried to seem casual, but my blood was still pumping strong. "Hopefully that relieved your school stress."

"Some of it. Unfortunately, there's still plenty left," Amanda smiled ruefully.

"Good thing you're due for a repeat in a couple weeks then, huh?"

"Amen to that," Amanda agreed, as she gathered her scattered clothes. "I'm gonna hit the shower and get this oil off me. And then back to studying, I guess."

"Lame," I teased. "I'll leave you to it though. I'll probably hang out here with Dante, so you'll have the bedroom to yourself. You just let me know when you're done studying, and I'll come join you."

My unspoken hope was that Amanda would take advantage of her privacy to do more than just study.

"Sounds good. I love you," Amanda acknowledged, heading to the bedroom.

"I love you too."

***

To my disappointment, Amanda did not masturbate in the bedroom that evening. I couldn't be sure, but I suspected she used the shower instead. It's possible that she didn't masturbate at all, of course, but if a simple conversation with Dante had fired her up, hands-on contact should have done at least that.

While I waited for Amanda to give me the all-clear on the bedroom, I struck up a conversation with Dante. While discreetly checking my phone every few minutes to see what Amanda was up to, of course.

"Amanda says you did a great job," I said, as Dante began to pack away his massage supplies.

"That's good to hear," Dante shrugged modestly. "Positive feedback is always nice."

"You ever get negative feedback?" I said, unable to resist asking.

"Not really," Dante laughed. "Occasionally, I'll have people ask for a therapist other than me, but those are usually men who think it's gay to have a male therapist or women whose significant others don't want a large black man touching their honey-baby. Stuff like that."

"I could see that," I nodded. I was still feeling some heat myself from watching Dante rub Amanda. That heat must have emboldened me, because I took my questioning further. "What about the other side of that? You ever get any women who want more than a regular massage?"

"Yes and no," Dante looked at me curiously, no doubt trying to determine my angle. Was I asking to make conversation—a simple personal curiosity? Or was I asking for other reasons? Maybe I was like the overprotective guys and didn't want my fiancé touched by another man.

I was far from it, of course, but Dante didn't know that yet. He continued. "I'll tell you it's not like porn, if that's what you're asking. There aren't hordes of women out there who will spread their legs as soon as you touch them, even for a young and fit guy like me. I have some clients who enjoy having me as a massage therapist more than they should, but it's still pretty innocent as far as guilty pleasures go. Every once in a while, though, I'll have a woman really press me to go beyond a normal massage. You can spot them pretty quickly. They almost always strip naked and flirt with me constantly as I massage them."

"You ever give them what they want?" I asked conspiratorially.

Dante shook his head. "No. It could cost me my job... or worse, my license. Besides, while some of them weren't bad looking, let's just say that most of them weren't my type. Still, I don't really mind. It's flattering and mostly harmless."

Dante looked at me again penetratingly. "But why the interest now? I didn't make you uncomfortable with Amanda, did I?"

"Not at all," I replied, maybe a bit too earnestly, because Dante looked at me skeptically. I didn't intend to say what I said next, but the words slipped out anyway. Apparently, I was thinking with more than just my brain. "Actually, the opposite."

Dante tilted his head quizzically. "What do you mean by that?"

My mind raced. I wasn't prepared for the conversation to go in this direction. But I'd opened the doorway. There was no turning back now.

"Well, this might be TMI, but Amanda and I are waiting until marriage to... well, you know. She had a bad experience with her last boyfriend; she doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes... blah, blah," I waved my hand dismissively. "Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with our arrangement. I love Amanda deeply and would do anything for her. But because she's so set on not doing anything with me, she won't even let me touch her... at least not in that way. I think she's afraid it would rile her up too much. I'm fine not having sex yet, but it is hard not being able to do anything at all with her. Don't get me wrong, she'll lend me a hand if I ask... but I'd like to return the favor sometime."

Dante had listened quietly, but his face had become a mask—I was unable to tell what he was thinking. "Wow, man. That's a lot," was all he responded with.