Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante kept pushing forward until there was no further to go, filling Amanda's pussy completely with his length. Then, without withdrawing, he leaned over and grabbed Amanda's legs one at a time, placing her ankles on his broad shoulders. Once she was stable, Dante kissed her calf affectionately. "You just keep those there, and I'll do the rest."

With Amanda's legs at this new angle, Dante now had unrestricted access to Amanda's pussy. He began to rock his hips against her in a rolling motion, using his powerful core to slowly piston inside her in a gentle but smooth rhythm. Amanda stared in aroused fascination as Dante began to fuck her, watching him repeatedly disappear into her center, his black rod becoming increasingly lubricated by her juices. The towel across her stomach had somehow maintained its position, but now Amanda pulled it off her, displaying her entire body to Dante as she bounced against his thrusts.

Dante grunted satisfactorily. "Damn, Amanda. Your fucking body... How'd a white girl like you end up with curves like that?"

Amanda moaned softly in response, as she reached up to Dante's torso and began rubbing her hands along his muscles. Her eyes kept flittering between Dante's face, his broad body, and his large manhood as it impaled her.

They continued like this for some time. Dante gradually increased his pace as both of them became increasingly uninhibited. Whatever reservations Amanda had about giving herself to Dante were long gone; she'd fallen totally into her lust. On the surface, Amanda may have been an awkward homeschooled girl... But Dante had revealed a new Amanda; one who craved physical pleasure. The fact that she was engaged to me and barely knew Dante was irrelevant. The only thing in the world for Amanda right then was Dante's powerful black body and his thick cock buried inside her.

"Dante... you feel... so good..." Amanda gasped between breaths. She was clearly approaching her climax.

Dante was breathing heavy too. "Fuck, Amanda. That's right. Take my cock." He was thrusting quickly now, but rhythmically rather than uncoordinated jackhammering. He stared into Amanda's eyes, just as deeply as he'd penetrated her pussy.

Amanda suddenly stiffened. A sharp breath escaped her mouth, and her hands clenched the sides of the table as her climax struck. "Ohhhh fuckkkk," she hissed.

Dante didn't slow as Amanda orgasmed both around and onto his cock, carrying Amanda through her ecstasy to the other side. Only when it subsided did Dante allow himself the same pleasure.

"Fuck, Amanda, I'm gonna cum," he grunted, pulling his hips back suddenly. His cock smacked against Amanda's pelvis and belly as Dante gave himself a few final strokes by hand. Seconds later, jets of white seed began spurting from his black rod. The first bursts landed between Amanda's breasts... the rest trailed from her belly down to her public hair, where Dante continued to leak his semen onto her. Amanda silently watched as Dante splattered her, fascinated by the effect she'd had on him.

"Holy fuck," Dante said, opening his eyes and looking down at this handiwork. I had no doubt the mental image of my fiancé covered in his cum would stay with him forever. He shook his head in awe and climbed off the table.

Amanda seemed to come back to herself, and she too swung herself off the table, some of Dante's cum sliding from her in the process. She reached for her discarded panties to wipe herself down.

Dante stared at her admiringly. "No wonder Dan put a ring on it. You can fuck."

Still in a post-sex haze, Amanda didn't dispute Dante's coarse description of her. Instead, she gave Dante an embarrassed smile. "Dan and I haven't actually had sex yet."

"No shit?" Dante said, pretending like this was news to him. "You've been holding out on him. Dan must have the patience of a saint to resist a body like yours this long. Take it from me, if you love him, you should give him a little taste. He'll be yours forever."

"Of course I love Dan," Amanda said as she gathered her clothes. She must have realized the irony of saying that to Dante, because she added defensively, "Look, I know how that sounds since we just had sex, but that's all it was. Just sex. Dan is who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"You don't have to convince me," Dante said, holding up his hands. "I'm not trying to get between you two. Just giving my two cents that it seems a little selfish to fuck me and not your own fiancé."

Amanda huffed. "It's not the same, though. It's because I love Dan that I want to wait until we're married. I don't want sex to complicate our relationship."

"Amanda, sex doesn't complicate healthy relationships." Dante said pointedly.

Amanda stared dumbfounded at Dante as if she'd never considered this fact, despite its obvious nature. Clearly the bad experience with her ex had shaped her beliefs more than she'd realized.

"Maybe you're right," Amanda finally admitted. "So, what now for us? Do we just go back to how things were, pretend this never happened? I'm sure neither of us want any problems with Dan."

"We can do whatever you want to do. If it helps you feel better, sure. But we'll see what happens," Dante shrugged, as if he knew how useless pretending would be.

Amanda must have realized that was all the confirmation she'd get from Dante. "Okay then, well, I'm going to go shower off. And what's taking Dan so long? Thank God he is, but now I'm worried. If he's not back by the time I get out of the shower, I'll call him."

"I'm sure he's fine. You go shower," Dante said, openly staring at Amanda's ass as she walked away. Once Amanda was gone, Dante looked back at the now-empty massage table. "Damn," he said quietly to himself, before starting the cleanup process.

***

All of this, of course, was still unknown to me as I sped home from the store.

After finally making it back, I practically ran inside the apartment, where Dante was by now lounging on the couch.

"Where's Amanda?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh, hey, Dan," Dante standing and walking over, as if he was surprised to see me. "I think she's in the shower. I'm sorry, man, but I don't think she's going to want to do anything tonight,"

"What? You said you could get her fired up. What happened?" I said, disappointed.

"Nothing. I did get her fired up. But you weren't supposed to be gone that long, so I improvised. One thing led to another, and the two of us ended up fucking."

I stared at Dante, not believing what I'd just heard. "What did you just say?"

"Don't worry, man. It was just sex. Amanda's still very much in love with you. We just had a little fun together."

Dante's even-keeled delivery did not match the content of his words at all. How could he say something like this so casually?

"Is this some sort of sick joke? If it is, it's not funny, Dante," I said, trying to suppress the emotions burning inside me.

"It's not a joke. We fucked. You can ask her yourself if you don't believe me. But trust me, I did you a favor." Dante said calmly.

"How the fuck is sleeping with my fiancé doing me a favor?" My voice was rising now as rage and jealousy began to take over. My mind whirled frantically—how could this have happened? How did I lose control so completely? And why was Dante freely admitting to it?

Dante's voice dropped to almost a whisper. "Because I'm giving you what you want."

I did not expect that answer. The sheer surprise of it shocked me out of my rage spiral. All I could manage in response was a stilted, "huh?"

Dante sighed. "I'm pretty good at reading people, Dan. Always have been. And in you, I see someone who has spent years giving up his desires in the name of someone else's. Which is noble... but it wears on you, doesn't it? I know how badly you want to see Amanda's sexual side for yourself. The worst part about it is you feel like you can't even talk to her about it without feeling selfish. You've trapped yourself."

I was stunned. Both by Dante's frank conversation about Amanda's sexuality... and by how easily he had recognized my dilemma. It was like he was inside my mind.

Dante continued. "And so, rather than talk to your fiancé, you constructed this elaborate plan to have another guy do the work for you. Happy men don't do that. More importantly, jealous men don't do that. You liked me teasing Amanda, because you got to experience her sexuality through me.... without the guilt of pressuring her yourself. I don't think you're really upset that we slept together... I think you're upset that you missed out on it."

I was stunned to silence again. Dante's words were incredibly bold. I wanted to tell him he'd lost his mind, that he was insane... but deep inside, I felt the truth of his words. He wasn't wrong.

What did that say about me?

"Look, Dan," Dante approached me and put his arm around my shoulder supportively. "I swear to you that I have zero interest in stealing Amanda from you. I couldn't even if I wanted to. Amanda is your girl, plain and simple."

He paused, letting that sink in. "But now she's discovered a new side of herself, and she won't be able to go back. You think she's still going to wait for marriage with you now? I got her fire started, but she'll need your help to keep it in check. You understand, right? Amanda is all yours; mind, soul—and now body too."

I shouldn't have found myself agreeing with the man who just slept with my fiancé... but Dante had a point. Maybe it was his confidence infecting me... or maybe he was on to something. Could this really be a good thing for Amanda and me in the end? Did Dante do me a favor after all?

"I'm sorry, Dante... this is just a lot. I need to talk to Amanda."

"Sure, go ahead. Just know that I'm on your side." Dante smiled.

In a daze, I entered the bedroom. Sure enough, I could hear Amanda in the shower. I thought about talking to her immediately, but I realized I still had access to my camera recordings. I didn't want to confront her until I could see for myself if Dante was telling the truth.

I stood there, transfixed, as I watched Dante's massage play out, starting from my departure all the way to the explosive climax at the end.

Sure enough, Dante was telling the truth. He had fucked Amanda. And he was right about me too—I wasn't upset with their encounter. If anything, watching Dante seduce Amanda was an incredible turn-on. I had some jealousy yes, but I couldn't deny how hot Amanda looked as Dante railed her. Hell, if I'd arrived back sooner, I probably would have joined in.

But still... there was the fact that Amanda did it without my consent. What did that mean for us? And what was I going to do about it now?

Whatever happened next, our relationship was forever changed. But Dante was right... it didn't have to be a bad change. There was opportunity here too.

I sat on the bed, deep in my thoughts, as Amanda finished her shower.

Author's end note: Normally, I write my stories for an audience of one. Me. But this story is a bit different in that another user (Rav09) was the one to provide me with the concept... so now I have an audience of two. Rav09 was hoping Part 3 would feature more teasing between Dante and Amanda, no sex yet, and Dante not being aware of Dan's machinations. I personally felt the pacing was better this way, but I'm still sympathetic to their preferences.

I will continue the main storyline (with maybe a detour into another story first?) but at some point I am hoping to make an alternate Part 3 that more closely aligns with Rav09's vision.