Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words can't describe the sensation I felt watching Dante's fingers trace over Amanda's skin in that moment. I'd been aroused by watching them before, but now, knowing that they'd fucked, took me to another level. I could only imagine the thoughts running through Amanda's head, knowing that the guy she had slept with was now openly caressing her in front of me. Little did she know that I was enjoying the show.

The massage progressed naturally; Dante following his usual pattern of working up the back to the shoulders, then down over the arms. Even as professional as it was, I was utterly fixated on every touch Dante made. The anticipation was killing me--when was Dante going to make his move?

My breath caught briefly as Dante made his way to Amanda's hands, doing his traditional finger-intertwine before returning Amanda's arms slightly further away from her body, exposing her sideboob. Hot, but nothing I hadn't seen before.

Normally, Dante proceeded to the legs next, but this time, he broke pattern. Instead, he stepped back and spoke to Amanda, softly but firmly.

"Flip over for me, if you don't mind. I need to get your front too to keep your tension even."

This was the same move he pulled on Amanda last time. What was he thinking? There's no way Amanda would agree to this with me present. Sure enough, Amanda opened her eyes and stared squarely at me, shooting me a look that said that she couldn't believe what Dante had just asked.

"Dante, I'd really rather stay just like this. I know you're a professional, but I'm not wearing a bra. Surely, you understand."

Dante just shrugged calmly. "It's up to you, of course, but as you say, I am a professional. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

That statement was more literal than it might have seemed, considering Dante had seen Amanda's bare chest just last week. I doubted the hidden meaning was lost on Amanda either.

Dante continued. "Besides, I don't think Dan minds. You don't mind, do you, Dan?"

Both Dante and Amanda looked at me. I tried to keep my face composed as I responded nonchalantly, "No, I don't mind. Anything that relieves Amanda's tension is fine by me."

I met Amanda's eyes pointedly. "Besides, Dante's right. I'm sure he sees boobs all the time. It's not weird unless you make it weird. Just a massage, right?"

Amanda gaped at me. From behind her, Dante gave me a thumbs up.

Amanda twisted around on the table to look at Dante, but he quickly returned to a blank stance, hiding his approval. Seeing nothing on Dante's face, she looked back at me once more.

"Are you serious, Dan? You really don't think that's a bit weird? I mean, yeah, Dante's a professional, but he's our roommate too. I feel like that makes it different."

"I don't," I shrugged. I decided to push my luck. "Unless there's something else that makes it different."

Amanda backed down. "No, there's not. I'm just surprised you're so unbothered about it, is all."

She sighed and seemed to consider her options one last time. Then, despite the odds, Amanda pulled her hands underneath her and flipped herself over, bringing her hefty breasts into open view.

I'd always admired Amanda's tits but seeing her expose them in front of both Dante and me was next-level hot. I was hard in an instant. Even though I knew this was the furthest the massage would likely go, it had already exceeded my wildest dreams.

"There, you happy now?" Amanda said, as she stared at the ceiling. It wasn't clear if she was talking to me or to Dante, but neither of us responded. No doubt Dante was just as distracted as I was.

Dante reoiled his hands and moved to Amanda's head. I could see that he had developed a bulge in his own sweatpants, but he was doing his best to hide it. I didn't think Amanda would be able to see it unless she stared directly back at him, and for the moment, she had closed her eyes again. No doubt she was still pretending like she was in a state of utter relaxation.

Dante moved his hands to the top of Amanda's shoulders and began to work. Even now, Dante maintained a commensurate professionalism, avoiding any open stares or inappropriate touches. I had no such reservations, though, and I gazed openly at Amanda's breasts. I was fascinated with how they settled on her body, two round mounds that elevated in rhythm with her breaths. It took all my willpower to keep from approaching her and fondling them myself.

Amanda kept her composure as Dante began to work his way down over her chest. I suspect uncertainty rather than horniness restrained her--how would I react if she made a scene?--but I did have to wonder if Dante's touch was beginning to rekindle her own fire. Mine was blazing hot, after all.

Eventually, Dante couldn't proceed any further without touching her breasts directly--the moment of truth had arrived. Surprisingly--and to my disappointment--Dante didn't fondle her, but detoured around Amanda's breasts down towards her stomach. He moved around the table, following his hands' path, until he was by her hips, facing me. Without saying a word, he lifted the towel off Amanda's body and gently set it on the floor. Only Amanda's panties remained now.

Amanda's eyes flew open at this move, and she looked at me, panicked as if she expected me to blame her for Dante's boldness. When I didn't acknowledge it at all, she looked back towards Dante.

"Hey, the towel was keeping me warm. Can you put that back?"

"Yes, I'll return it in a moment. I just want to get your quads while I'm here." Dante said, beginning to rub her legs.

Amanda looked at me again, but I just shrugged. "Might as well get everything."

Amanda shook her head in disbelief at my continued indifference, but she rested her head back against the table. She seemed to be questioning how much longer she'd let this go on. Meanwhile, Dante worked quickly down one leg, then the other; his black fingers softly probing Amanda's white skin.

I was so turned on I felt like I could explode. I was amazed at how far Dante had progressed with the massage, but I had no idea how he'd finish setting up Amanda for me. I could sense if Dante pressed much further, Amanda would call it off, consequences be damned. She wouldn't be so easily seduced this time.

Sure enough, Dante tried a different approach. As he reached Amanda's feet, he looked at me.

"Hey, Dan. If you don't mind, I could use a hand here. I know you're basically paying me for this massage, but trust me, you won't regret helping out on this one."

"Uh, sure. What do you need me to do?" I said, hopping off my chair. Was this it? Had my moment finally arrived?

"Walk to Amanda's head. I'd like you to play with her hair. Run your fingers through it. It's not really something I can do during a normal massage without getting oil all mixed in, but your hands are still clean. It'll take Amanda's experience to the next level, trust me."

"Okay, sure," I agreed, attempting to hide my erection before making my way over. Amanda watched me approach questioningly, clearly confused by this new turn. Still, she didn't say anything.

I took my position at the end of the table, opposite Dante. Amanda's head was inches away from my waist--I hoped she hadn't noticed my arousal. I took a handful of Amanda's loose hair and began to glide my fingers through it, ever so gently pulling in the process.

"Like this?" I asked Dante.

"You really should be asking Amanda, not me," Dante responded, still focused on rubbing Amanda's feet. "But don't be afraid to change it up. You can massage her scalp directly too."

I took Dante's suggestion and began caressing Amanda's head with my fingertips. I looked down to find her staring back at me.

"How's that feel, babe?" I asked.

"It feels great," Amanda admitted. "But you have to admit that this is weird, right? I've never heard of a massage like this before."

"I trust Dante," I shrugged. "Besides, if you're enjoying it, what's the problem?"

"No problem. Just not what I expected, is all." Amanda replied softly. She closed her eyes again.

I caught Dante's eye and gave him a slight head nod. Dante returned it, and as if I'd signaled him, he released Amanda's feet and placed them back on the table. I noticed he'd left them just far enough apart that he see could straight up Amanda's center. She still had her underwear on, but she was showing plenty of skin regardless. Dante and I both had plenty to admire.

As I continued to play with Amanda's hair, Dante returned to her legs once more. This time, he slowly worked his way up, rather than down. He took his time, and although his overall progress was clear, Amanda never stopped him. I suspected she'd drawn a line in the sand, and as long as Dante didn't cross it, she wouldn't stop lesser moves. Only question was... where was the line?

I couldn't help but notice that whatever was going on in Amanda's mind, her body had no such conflicts. At some point, her nipples had become erect, poking firmly into the air in a clear sign of arousal. There were other signs too--Amanda's face and neck had developed a slight flush, and her breathing was sharper and more deliberate. She also stubbornly kept her eyes closed, even as Dante reached her thighs, just inches away from her womanhood. Mentally, she likely was telling herself as long as the massage didn't go farther, everything was okay... but physically, she seemed fully primed. I couldn't tell from my vantage point, but I'd have bet anything that a telltale wetness had formed on Amanda's underwear. And if it had, Dante could see it.

As if reading my mind, Dante's fingers finally traced the rest of Amanda's thighs, encountering the hem of her underwear. He had carefully avoided reaching between her legs, but now, Dante made his play. He reached over the silky cloth and hooked his fingertips underneath. He didn't pull yet--Amanda's weight would have prevented the attempt anyway--but Amanda's eyes flew open regardless.

She sat up onto her elbows, pulling away from my hands. "Dante, what are you doing?

Despite Amanda's sudden move, Dante released his grip on Amanda's underwear slowly and deliberately. Rather than be startled by Amanda's confrontation, he seemed to have been expecting it.

He smiled at her. "Amanda, I have a confession. I lied to you about not telling Dan. He knows everything. Don't worry. He's made it very clear how much he still loves you. He's not bothered that we slept together--he understands it was just physical--but don't you think it's a bit unfair that you'll sleep with me but not your own fiancé?"

I held my breath. I wasn't expecting Dante to be so direct. How was Amanda going to respond?

For a moment, Amanda sat there in stunned silence, staring at Dante. Then she sat up, swung her legs off the table, and faced me--in her eyes I saw shame, fear, and regret.

"You really knew?" Amanda said to me quietly.

"Yes," I admitted. "But Dante's right. I'm not bothered by what you did with him. I'm bothered that you won't with me. I know we've talked about waiting until marriage... but I'm starting to be afraid that marriage will come, and you still won't be ready."

"Oh, Dan," Amanda said softly. "I didn't know it bothered you that much."

"It didn't, until you and Dante... well, you know. But now it feels like I'm the one with the problem, you know? Why Dante and not me? Am I not good enough?" I didn't expect to get emotional, but the dam of my own self-repression was leaking.

"Dan, you are good enough," Amanda said, putting her hand on mine. "But I didn't want us to have sex, only for you to decide you got what you wanted and leave."

"Amanda, I'm not your ex."

"I know. I know. But I can't help it. I'm afraid of it anyway."

We fell into silence.

Dante stepped into the break. "You two clearly love each other a lot. And there's a lot going on here. But I know how to help. Amanda, lie back down on the table for me."

Amanda hesitated. Dante's intention was clear, and I could sense her reluctance to go along. But Dante had done his job well--her body was still obviously aroused. She just needed a small push.

"Please, Amanda? For me?" I asked softly.

Amanda's internal battle reached a turning point. "Okay," she said at last, and laid back down on the table.

Dante didn't let the opportunity pass. "Cool. Now, we can pick up where we left off. Dan, I want you to switch places with me. I'll rub Amanda's head, and I want you to massage her legs. Only this time, take her underwear off first."

I was shaking with anticipation as I walked to the other side of the table. I couldn't believe my luck. This was happening. My first time with Amanda was happening. I felt a rush of appreciation towards Dante, but I didn't show it, dutifully following his instructions instead. I reached for Amanda's underwear, and without a word, she let me slide it down her legs. At last, Amanda was naked on the table.

I reached out, taking her thighs into my hands, and I began to explore. I didn't have Dante's skillful touch, but I hoped to make up for it with my enthusiasm. Amanda's skin was very warm, and I was fascinated by how smooth it felt; still slick from Dante's oiled hands. I traced my fingers over Amanda's creamy thighs, over her knees, and down to her gently-curving calves. Her legs were exquisite, and I felt like I could spend hours appreciating them.

I glanced upwards to see that Amanda had closed her eyes once more while Dante teased her hair. His hands seemed dry now--he must have wiped them at some point. Even though Dante's confession had interrupted the massage's flow, we were back on track--and now I was the one between Amanda's legs.

I realized it was up to me to make the next move. And so, I followed Dante's example and worked my way up Amanda's legs. Unlike Dante though, I didn't take it slow, and it wasn't long before my fingers were back on Amanda's thighs. I wanted to slip my hands between them more than anything, but for the entirety of our relationship, Amanda had never let me. I just had to pray this time would be different.

I made my move.

I moved my hands in gentle circles, tracing further and further upwards and inwards. Amanda spread her legs further apart in response, and my hopes soared. I could clearly see Amanda's pussy, and judging by its wetness, she was enjoying my touch.

With gently probing fingers, I touched her outer lips. This drew a sharp inhale from Amanda, but she kept her eyes closed. Seeing that I was in the clear, I began to run my finger up and down her slit; she was incredibly wet.

"I don't think you need to worry about foreplay," Dante said, watching my progress.

He was right. It was time. Months of waiting for this moment, and it was here. I was so horny I was practically shaking.

Somehow, I managed to shed my clothes without stumbling over them. Dante continued to rub Amanda's head and neck while I prepared myself, but once I was finally naked, he stepped away. He motioned towards her in a gesture that said, "she's all yours."

I couldn't climb on the table fast enough. Amanda had opened her eyes at some point, and she watched as I pulled myself between her legs, my erection aimed squarely at her center. I took a mental picture: Amanda spreadeagled in an open invitation; her skin shiny, covered in Dante's oil; her curves, full and unreal as ever; her pussy exposed and ready to take me in. It was the hottest moment of my life.

But we were just starting.

I guided the head of my cock towards Amanda's lips--she was so lubricated that it slipped inside almost as soon as I'd found her entrance. My eyes flickered up towards Amanda's face--she was utterly focused on my cock as it penetrated her. I pushed forward.

The sensation was incredible. I'd had sex before, but it had been so long it may as well have been my first time. I could feel Amanda's pussy walls spread for me as I pushed deeper and deeper inside. I let out an involuntary grunt of pleasure.

"Oh, Dan," Amanda said softly as she placed a hand against my face. I leaned down and planted a kiss against her lips as I pushed myself in as far as I could go.

For just a moment, we sat there like that, basking in our connection. We were complete.

"I love you," I whispered softly, staring into Amanda's brown eyes.

"I love you too," she returned. "I'm sorry I made you wait."

"It's okay. It was worth it," I replied, kissing her one last time before pushing back up for better leverage.

I withdrew my hips slightly and pushed forward again. The pleasure of my forward thrust was overwhelming, and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. Not ideal, but being inside Amanda at last, I couldn't help it.

I withdrew again.

Amanda wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her once more. My God, how could she feel this good? I withdrew again.

Another thrust. Amanda's mouth was half-open in pleasure.

Withdraw. Thrust. My cock cocooned by pure warmth and ecstasy.

Withdraw. Thrust. Our bodies linked as one.

Withdraw. Thrust. Sudden buildup inside my brain.

Withdraw. Thrust.

Blackout bliss.

I came back to earth with a start, realizing that I was cumming. Somehow I'd had the wherewithal to pull out of Amanda first--she was on birth control, but still--just as I began spewing my seed all over her body. Most of it landed on her belly, but some of it fell on her breasts. I gasped for air as pleasure overwhelmed me. After several seconds, I finally came back down.

I practically fell off the table, utterly spent. "Holy shit," I managed to mutter. "Amanda... that was better than I ever imagined."

She smiled, but it was a half-smile. I quickly realized that even though I'd finished, Amanda had not. I'd left her in sexual purgatory. "Sorry, I didn't mean to finish so fast. You just felt so good... I couldn't..."

"It's okay," Amanda said only half-convincingly. She started to sit up, but I put out a hand to stop her.

"No, I can help. Lay back down."

Amanda hesitated for a second, but then complied.

I was so drained that I was barely able to move, but I forced myself over to Amanda regardless. I didn't know if I could finish her off with my hands alone, but I was going to try. I reached between her legs.

Amanda closed her eyes again as I touched her. I rubbed her lips teasingly for a moment before adjusting my angle and letting my index finger push inside. I began to finger-fuck her, but I gassed out quickly. Releasing months of self-repression in a single hot moment had left me utterly exhausted. As much as I wanted to take care of Amanda, my body wouldn't cooparate. But I couldn't let our first time together end like this.

It was then that Dante spoke. I had almost forgotten he was even in the room, and I jumped slightly at his voice.

"Dan, you need to lie down. You're struggling. Hard."

"I'll be fine. Amanda's not done yet, which means neither am I." I said stubbornly.

Dante walked up next to me and put a supportive hand on my shoulder. "Dan. It's time. I'll take over for you. We're a team, remember? Besides, it's nothing I haven't already done."

I looked at Amanda, saw her unfulfilled expression, and then back at Dante. Dante was right. I was done. But did I really want to let him touch Amanda again? It was true that I was only here because of him, but still...

Dante didn't give me a chance to consider more. "Here," he said, picking up the massage towel off the ground and handing it to me. "Clean Amanda off and sit down. Catch your breath. We'll be done soon, and then you two can go recover together."

Dante's soft assertiveness overrode whatever reluctance I might have mustered. But a part of me was thankful. I did need to rest, and this way I wouldn't have to let Amanda down. I took the towel.

I gave Amanda a quick wipe down, removing the globs of sperm from her skin, before dragging myself over to the couch and collapsing onto it. With my last strength, I turned so that I could watch Amanda.