Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante wasted no time taking over. He removed his clothes in seconds, his black rod springing into the open and highlighting his own arousal. Amanda had kept silent during this exchange; eyes half-glazed, as if she was only vaguely aware of her surroundings. Dante's cock captured her attention though, and I saw her focus in on it. Dante smiled as Amanda's eyes settled on him.

"Dan had a great start, but now I'm here to finish. Don't worry about having to do anything. Just enjoy yourself." Dante said, as he stepped next to Amanda, his cock hovering over her body, just inches above her skin.

Amanda didn't say a word, but she nodded meekly. If she had reservations, she didn't share them.

Amanda's nod was all the permission Dante needed. Surprisingly though, he didn't immediately jump on the table with her. Rather, he scooped Amanda into his arms and rotated her a quarter-turn so that she was perpendicular to the table--and now aligned with him. Gently, Dante set her back down and pulled her slightly towards him so that Amanda's hips were at the very edge of the table, her legs dangling over the side.

After he'd positioned Amanda where he wanted, he lifted Amanda's legs upwards, resting her heels on his broad shoulders. During all this movement, his cock had come to rest on Amanda's pelvis; its thick black head covering her belly button. It didn't seem possible that something so large would fit inside Amanda--but as I'd seen two weeks ago, somehow it could.

As if reading my mind, Dante adjusted his hips, bringing his cock down towards Amanda's entrance. My viewing angle was perfect. I saw Dante's head reach her opening... and a moment later, slip inside. But Dante encountered resistance as he slowly pressed forward; Amanda needed time to accommodate his girth. I was reminded of a hydraulic press--Dante's rod was like steel, stretching Amanda around him as he slowly penetrated deeper and deeper inside. At last, he had filled her completely, his hips coming to rest against hers.

The pure pleasure on both their faces was obvious. Despite myself, I felt another twinge of jealousy.

"Fuck," Dante gasped as he bottomed out. Amanda didn't respond, but she stared at Dante with uninhibited lust, her mouth gaping open and eyebrows drawn together in a state of aroused shock. Once, I never would have imagined my sheltered, homeschooled fiancé could make such an expression, but here she was. A second time.

Somehow Dante was able to tear his eyes away from the scene, and he glanced over at me.

"Dan, your girl is a fucking smokeshow. I hope you realize how lucky you are."

"Oh, I do," I said truthfully.

Dante looked back at Amanda, who still couldn't seem to take her eyes off him.

"And you, Amanda--you're just as lucky. You have a guy who loves you so much that he'll make sure you get the pleasure you deserve. Even if it comes from another man. That's true dedication there. You should thank him for it."

It took Amanda a moment to process Dante's words, but once she did, she glanced over at me. "Thank you," she mouthed.

Just as Amanda was giving me her thanks, Dante pulled his hips back slightly before smoothly pushing forward again. Amanda still had eye contact with me, and as Dante thrust into her, I saw the pleasure reach her very soul.

"Good," Dante said approvingly to Amanda. "But you should be more specific. It means more that way."

As he spoke, Dante gave Amanda another slow thrust, causing her to close her eyes and bite her lip involuntarily. She moaned softly.

When her eyes fluttered back open, she was still looking at me, but it was obvious she was in her own world. She emerged just briefly enough to follow Dante's instruction.

"Dan. Thanks for being okay... with this. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I responded, transfixed by the surrealness of this entire situation. We'd only just met Dante a few months ago and now he was balls-deep inside Amanda--and she was thanking me for it! How the hell had this happened? Ultimately, the how didn't matter--the fact remained that it was happening. This was the wildest experience of my life.

Dante watched our exchange with mild amusement. He looked like he considered stringing Amanda along some more, but instead he reeled her back in.

"That was sweet. But don't look at Dan too long. You don't want to make him uncomfortable, do you?"

Amanda glanced back at Dante and shook her head. Dante grinned. "That's better. You've got plenty to focus on here anyway."

To emphasize his point, Dante wrapped one of his arms around Amanda's legs, locking them in place against his chest. Spread on his shoulders as they were, they formed a V that highlighted his point of penetration. Amanda's eyes naturally fell to the tip of the V, where she watched Dante's cock begin to steadily slide in and out of her.

I couldn't see his cock myself anymore, but I could see Amanda's reaction to it. She had shed all inhibitions and was openly displaying her lust for Dante. For his part, Dante focused on his rhythm, rolling his hips smoothly as he slid himself into Amanda. His cock must have been plenty lubricated by now, as he encountered no resistance to his thrusts. As his speed increased, Amanda's body began to bounce slightly from the momentum. To keep her boobs from jiggling too wildly, she covered them with her hands, pressing them in place.

The gesture inspired Dante. "Play with your tits," he directed.

Amanda acquiesced and began to squeeze her nipples gently. Dante moaned approvingly. "Damn, Amanda," was all he managed between breaths.

Their fuck soon entered a new phase. It became animalistic--all that mattered was the pleasure that they were giving each other. I didn't know how Dante managed to keep his rapid pace against Amanda, but he did. It was just what she needed too--it wasn't long before Amanda had tilted her head back, mouth open in ecstasy. She moved her legs down to Dante's waist, clenching him against her. It seemed a vain attempt to force even more of Dante's girth inside her--she was already plenty stuffed. Somehow, Dante never faltered during this adjustment; he continued to pound Amanda steadily, ratcheting her pleasure further with every thrust.

The sounds of their fucking filled the room; the smell of sex permeated the air. I watched with a mixture of awe and jealousy as Dante brought Amanda closer and closer to her climax. And suddenly--it arrived. Amanda moaned deeply and arched her back off the table. Her entire body seemed to contract into itself as her muscles all fired simultaneously. Cries of rapturous pleasure escaped Amanda's mouth, before at last her body fell limp once more.

Dante wasn't far behind. He let out a soft "oh fuck," before he jerked his hips backwards. Cum was spraying from his cock as soon as it was free of Amanda's pussy, and it splattered over her body much like mine had earlier.

It was an incredibly sexy scene, even with the action finished. Dante's cock lay over Amanda's pelvis, residual cum still leaking from his head onto her belly as it deflated. Amanda was covered in a mixture of sweat, oil, and semen, which somehow made her even sexier to me than usual. Dante couldn't seem to take his eyes off Amanda, no doubt admiring his handiwork. Amanda was in the afterglow of her orgasm, a huge smile plastered on her face, staring absentmindedly back at Dante.

As I took all of this in from the couch, I realized that Dante's withdrawal had been a tad delayed. I suspected a few of his bursts had landed inside Amanda, rather than on her. I wasn't worried about pregnancy--thank God for birth control--but still... it meant that Dante inseminated Amanda before I had. Stupid thing to be bothered by, considering I'd let him fuck her in the first place, but it was my first reaction.

Regardless, it was done. Amanda had gotten the release she needed. And now that Dante had done his job, I'd have her all to myself again.

I somehow managed to push myself off the couch and hobble to the table. Dante obediently stepped away, giving Amanda and I some space.

I grabbed the same towel Dante had given me earlier and passed it over. "Guess it's your turn for cleanup."

Dante took it with a wry smile. "Guess so." He gave Amanda a quick wipe-down, then stepped away again. I took Amanda's hand in mine.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

Amanda's body was still incredibly flushed, and her breath hadn't quite returned to normal. She looked up at me, grinning widely. "Amazing. Dan, I'm so sorry that I made you wait to do this. Thank you for being patient with me."

"Of course," I said, stroking her hair affectionately. "And I'm sorry that I didn't say something sooner. I guess I didn't realize how much it bothered me."

Amanda squeezed my hand affectionately. "Well, we're definitely good now. What do you say you help me off the table, and then we shower off together?"

"Of course," I agreed, pulling her to her feet.

I noticed Dante watching us, amused. "Aren't you two cute?"

I tilted my head towards him appreciatively. "Dante, I know this might be weird for me to say... but thanks for your help tonight."

Dante laughed. "Trust me, Dan. Pleasure was all mine. But go take care of your girl. I'll finish up here."

I followed his advice.

***

That night, Amanda and I were practically attached at the hip. After showering together, we spent the rest of the evening in our room, venturing out only briefly for a snack. Amanda had some studying she had to do, but she stopped early and crawled into bed with me. We spent several minutes enjoying each other's company, cuddling and giggling together. As we wound down, though, our conversation turned more serious.

"You really aren't mad at me for sleeping with Dante?" Amanda asked, her voice soft and vulnerable. "I know you gave him permission today, but that first time... I shouldn't have done it. I still don't know why I did. It was like I wasn't in control of my body, and I couldn't help myself. But it was wrong, and you deserve better. I wouldn't blame you at all for being upset."

Now that Amanda had cooled down, it seemed her conscience had started to dig at her. The truth was that I wasn't sure how I felt about her indiscretion. I knew I should have been furious that Amanda had slept with another man. And normally I would have been. But this situation seemed different, somehow. Maybe it was a sign of how secure I felt in the relationship. Or maybe there was something about Dante himself that put me at ease. Or maybe most of all, I personally had benefitted--after all, I'd now finally been able to sleep with my fiancé.

I was still a bit jealous of Dante--jealousy enhanced by his objectively superior performance--but that was it: jealousy, not anger. And I certainly wasn't mad at Amanda.

I shared these thoughts (minus the one about Dante's performance) with her.

Amanda nodded thoughtfully, sensing that I was telling the truth. "I appreciate you more than you know, Dan. And it's kind of exciting now, isn't it? It's like our relationship has reached a whole new depth. If nothing else, our nights together will be a lot more interesting," she teased.

"Damn, babe! Here I am still worn out, and you're over here thinking about next time! Give a man a chance to rest, first!"

Amanda giggled and squeezed my cock affectionately. "Fine, I'll be patient," she fake-pouted, before turning serious again. "And Dan, just so you know, I really do appreciate what you did for me today... with Dante, I mean. It's not how I pictured our first time to go, but it was an amazing gesture anyway. I've never had such a caring relationship before. Just so you know, though, I would have been fine even if you hadn't brought Dante in. I didn't need an orgasm for my first time with you to be special. Besides, it felt good anyway."

Amanda's compassionate sincerity melted my heart. I tried to keep my voice steady as I responded. "Thanks for saying that. I love you, Amanda. So much."

"I love you too, Dan," she replied, smiling.

We kissed and cuddled goodnight.

Author's note: Don't worry, this story has plenty left in it. I want to take the time to do it justice though, so my pace isn't likely to be as fast as the first three chapters. Still, I am fully committed to it, and I won't leave it hanging. Enjoy.