Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new angle meant that Dante couldn't fit quite as much of himself inside Amanda, but he seemed to be at no risk of falling out of her either. He continued to thrust eagerly, and I swore I could now see a bulge begin to move along the outside of Amanda's pelvis; a bulge that aligned with however deep Dante was inside her, as if his cock was pushing her from the inside out. The sight gave me the closest thing to an out-of-body experience I'd ever had.

Without stopping his pace, Dante leaned over Amanda and wrapped his arms around her, reaching for her breasts. He approached them from underneath, running his open hands up along her body until he'd cupped them both. Amanda's mouth opened as he began to knead them, occasionally tweaking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

As if that wasn't enough, Dante began to nibble along Amanda's neck, leaving behind a trail of small hickeys—all the while fondling her boobs and fucking her from behind. Amanda began to audibly moan ... quietly, but it was there.

"Oh, Dante," she said softly.

Dante took that as a signal, because he released Amanda's boobs and instead wrapped his arms around tightly around her body, pulling her as close to him as he could in that position.

"Dante, I'm gonna cum," she whispered, as Dante continued to force himself into her.

There was no great scream; no lingering cry of pleasure. Instead, Amanda went dead silent and practically melted into Dante's arms. Her mouth worked wordlessly, expressing carnal bliss that no words could capture. Then at last, she gave a great gasp, like that of a newborn taking its first breath.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Amanda squeezed out between clenched teeth as the climax of all climaxes slammed into her. Her whole body began to tremble.

It was too much for Dante and me. I felt my own orgasm smash into my brain, even as I watched Dante's shaft start to twitch. Just as my own cock began spewing sperm onto the table, I knew Dante's cock was doing the same... except he was spewing deep into Amanda's pussy. I could actually see his shaft pulse as it delivered wave after wave of his sperm directly into my fiance's womb. It was crazy to think that just a single one could be enough to impregnate her... and Dante had flooded her with millions. If Amanda had an egg available, they would either fertilize it or perish.

I had the passing thought that it was good Amanda was on birth control—otherwise I may have just witnessed a conception in real time.

Even as Dante emptied himself into Amanda, he continued to thrust inside her. Only when he was completely spent did he at last stop, giving Amanda one last squeeze between his arms. They were both breathing heavy and clearly overwhelmed from the fuck.

We all sat there in silence, soaking in the moment. At last, Dante pulled out of Amanda, his cock still impressive even at half-mast. His withdrawal suctioned some of his jizz out, but I knew the majority of it had been left inside Amanda. She didn't seem concerned this time though, as she stepped off the table and looked back at Dante.

"Oh my God. Dante... that was... I mean I've never... the most incredible..."

Amanda's words came out in a mess; they were as scrambled as her brain. She stared at Dante in what seemed like a mix of awe, gratitude, and (temporarily) satiated lust.

Dante gave a half-grin—too overwhelmed for more—and placed a hand affectionately against her cheek. He then turned to me.

"Dan, you have no idea how thankful I am to you right now. You're a better man than me."

I merely nodded, and then Dante headed to his room, no doubt to clean himself up. That left Amanda and I alone in the dining area—my cum still splattered onto the table while Dante's cum slowly dripped from Amanda's pussy.

I stood and walked over to her, putting my own arms around her and kissing her on the forehead. "So, how do you feel?"

Amanda looked up at me, and I could see stars in her eyes. "Amazing. I love you so much, Dan. I know I keep saying that, but it's true. You're the best fiancé a girl could want."

"I love you too," I replied, kissing her again, this time on the lips. I noticed the trail of hickeys Dante had left along her neck were still there. It would likely take days for them to fade.

The moment was interrupted by a splat on the floor. A glob of Dante's cum had at last fallen free.

"I guess we should get you cleaned up before you drip all over the place," I said, pointing between her legs.

"Yeah, we should," Amanda agreed, beginning to duck-walk her way to our bathroom in an attempt to avoid spilling more.

"You don't seem bothered that Dante came inside you," I said, following her.

"I'm not," she admitted. "You were right. I am good about taking my birth control, so it should be fine. Besides, I kind of like the way it feels; it's like a warm water balloon bursting inside me. Knowing that I'm the one that caused it makes it even hotter."

I could appreciate that sentiment. Plus, I had to admit, as reckless as it might be (even with contraception), I thought it was hot too.

I gave Amanda some privacy as she cleaned up in the bathroom. After she'd worked around a bit, her voice came through the door again.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to get in on the action. You were the one who started the whole thing, after all."

For the first time, I realized I hadn't even touched Amanda after she and Dante had started.

Thinking it over, I replied, "I guess I had enough fun just watching you two. Just in case you hadn't seen the mess I left on the table, that was plenty for me."

Amanda was quiet for a moment, as if trying to judge my sincerity. Finally, she responded, "Just as long as you're happy, that's what matters, I guess. And honestly, it's probably good you didn't try and take me for a second round, because I can already tell I'm going to be sore enough as it is."

"That's fair," I agreed, before changing tones. "So, is this the best Waffle Day I've given you yet, or what?"

Amanda laughed. "The very best. Although, I am never going to be able to think of syrup the same way ever again."

***

After we'd cleaned everything up, including the table, the floor, and ourselves, the rest of our Saturday was comparatively uneventful. Dante had a few afternoon massage appointments while Amanda and I followed our usual routines. Yet there was no denying the afterglow that all three of us now seemed to permanently carry around each other.

For the rest of that weekend, and the weeks immediately after, what had been an underlying tension transformed into an open atmosphere of teasing and suggestion. Sexy-Amanda came out in force, and my formerly modest fiancé began openly flirting with Dante, even directly in front of me. I didn't mind, however. In fact, I usually added my own spin, spicing it up further.

For his part, Dante took to Sexy-Amanda with enthusiasm, teasing her right back and even getting handsy. I still remember the first time he playfully slapped her on the ass after she had sassed him, earning him a delighted squeal in response. Another time, when Amanda had been extra playful, Dante had scooped her right off her feet, carried her to the couch, and pinned her there until she was dying of laughter.

And those were only the PG interactions. After our Waffle Day encounter, Amanda and Dante began to fuck regularly.

The first time started even before I'd made it home from work. I entered the apartment to hear soft moans of pleasure; the source soon became apparent. Amanda was naked, reclined on the couch, with Dante between her spread legs. His head was buried in her pussy, his tongue and fingers working in tandem to pleasure Amanda inside and out simultaneously.

Amanda turned towards me as she heard me approach. With half-glazed eyes, she spoke. "Dan... I thought you might like a fun surprise for when you got home."

She was right. I went to the 'voyeur-chair' (formerly 'Dante's chair') and watched Dante give her one orgasm from oral and then another from penetrative sex. As before, he finished inside her. I managed to catch most of my own cum in my hand this time.

The sex exploded from there. It seemed like as soon as Amanda recovered from one fuck with Dante, she was ready for another. Usually, they fucked when I was there to watch, but I noticed from my apartment cameras that they fucked even when I wasn't there too. It wasn't often, but it did happen occasionally.

Surprisingly, their mutual lust never seemed to dull. I suspect part of it was the constant thrill of their sex technically being illicit. Even though I'd given them my support, by most standards, Amanda should have been off-limits for Dante and vice versa.

But they were constantly experimenting too: they never had sex the same way twice. Sure, there's only so many positions a couple can reasonably try, but when you factor in all the different places to have sex, times of day, and what you do during sex itself, the possibilities are endless. There weren't many surfaces of the apartment that they didn't fuck on... including both beds.

My single favorite fuck I watched was when Amanda tried reverse-cowgirl on Dante. At first, she had trouble getting herself positioned right, but once she got going, seeing my fiancé impale herself repeatedly on Dante's rod was one of the hottest things I'd seen. I knew it wasn't her preferred position, but watching her stick with it until Dante exploded inside her was incredibly erotic. I found myself agreeing with Dante's earlier comment: I loved a girl who could ride.

I realize that all of this makes it sound like Amanda had become a sex-crazed woman. And even though she certainly was having a lot of sex, she was so much more than that. In fact, if you removed the encounters with Dante entirely, Amanda was basically the same sweet girl I'd always known. She was affectionate, funny, kind, and considerate. She was a good student and an even better partner. In fact, the only real difference in her day-to-day personality was that she carried herself more confidently than she had pre-Dante.

So, it wasn't so much that Amanda was now an entirely different person. Rather, it was more that she'd finally learned to accept that she could be Sexy-Amanda too... and she wasn't afraid to let her out.

The only noticeable change in our relationship is that I had returned to not having sex with Amanda at all. It's ironic, considering my desperation to sleep with her is what connected her and Dante in the first place, but I didn't feel like I needed it anymore. My bond with Amanda had never felt stronger, I was still getting off plenty watching her with Dante, and I got to see her sexual side without having to put forth the effort myself. I knew that dynamic might not work for most guys, but I was comfortable with it.

And yet... our wedding loomed.

One night, after another passionate tryst with Dante, Amanda and I lay in bed talking about our 'arrangement'. We were on the same page, basically covering all the points I just mentioned, but we both had a sense that her sleeping with Dante while we were engaged was one thing... it would be another thing to do it while we were married.

And so, we decided that Amanda was free to continue with Dante as much as she wanted before the wedding... but after, we would stop. I think we both felt disappointed by the decision, but we believed it was the right thing to do. Neither of us were particularly religious, but we still shared an idea that marriage was sacred.

We broke the news to Dante the next day.

Dante was disappointed, but he understood our position. He admitted he was lucky just to have been with Amanda as much as he'd had (by now, his Amanda fuck-count was even higher than mine). Besides, he'd shrugged, there was still time left.

As our wedding day drew mere weeks away, Dante and Amanda began to fuck like rabbits. It was rare that a day went by that they didn't fuck, and even I had trouble keeping up towards the end... and all I had to do was watch. Unfortunately, such a frantic pace did seem to finally decrease the magic for them at last.

Ten days before the wedding, we were all exhausted. There was no sex at all that week.

Until the bachelorette.

***

Most of Amanda's friends and family lived several states away. She had moved here with me so she could attend the master's program of her dreams, but she did give up her social network to do it. What that meant for us now is that rather than have her bachelorette party well in advance of the wedding, she was going to have it the night before, right after the rehearsal dinner. That way, her bridesmaids could knock out all the festivities in a single trip.

I was in a similar situation, but my groomsmen and I agreed to have our party before the rehearsal dinner rather than after. It wasn't much of a party, per-se, but it was a chance for all of us to meet and catch up. I hadn't seen any of them since I'd graduated college. One of them had suggested moving it after the dinner like the ladies, but I declined. I had other plans for the evening.

I'd learned that Amanda's bridesmaids had planned to take her out to a nearby club; give her a final night as a single woman dancing, drinking, and partying. Our wedding was scheduled for Saturday evening... she'd have plenty of time to sleep it off the next day, they reassured her. Amanda had been reluctant—the party scene wasn't really for her—but I persuaded her to give it a shot. Might be fun, I offered. She'd eventually agreed... unaware of my ulterior motive.

Before I knew it, the day had arrived. Amanda had arranged to have the day off from school while I'd put in a personal day at work. We were both very excited knowing that our big day was in just over 24 hours, and then the honeymoon straight after that. Yet we were a bit overwhelmed too. There was so much planning and logistics that went into a wedding... something was bound to go wrong.

Amanda spent the morning double checking everything (dress, check; photographer, check; cake, check; and so on), while I did my best to calm her anxiety. Dante bid us farewell just before noon, heading off to the massage parlor.

Both sets of our parents arrived that afternoon. We had a light lunch with all six of us at a local diner, then went our separate ways. Amanda went to the apartment to visit with her three bridesmaids while I joined my three groomsmen out at a sports bar. I didn't drink much, but we had a great time regardless. We hadn't kept in touch much after I'd moved, but we picked up right where we'd left off. Before I knew it, it was time for us to leave again.

The rehearsal itself was straightforward enough. There was an indoor venue in town that Amanda had fallen in love with, and our families and wedding party joined us there to review the general plan for the ceremony. Amanda had picked a rockstar of a wedding coordinator to handle these sorts of details; I'd been skeptical of the expense at first, but the coordinator definitely won me over that night. To be fair, though, I wasn't paying for her... Amanda's parents were.

Then, finally, it was time for dinner. There were awkward speeches, bursts of laughter, and endless hugs to go around. Yet as joyous as the occasion was, I knew there was something even more exciting coming that night.

It was the last opportunity that Dante would have to be with Amanda before we were married. I knew Amanda would likely be too exhausted after her bachelorette party to do anything with him, and so I arranged another way to give the two of them one last hurrah. Dante had agreed to go along with my plan, but we kept it secret from Amanda. I could only hope that she appreciated the surprise.

As the dinner finished and everyone began to drift away, Amanda and I gave each other a last goodbye kiss.

"Have fun tonight," I said.

"I'll do my best," Amanda replied with a half-smile. "I'm so nervous that I've overlooked something that I don't know if I can turn my brain off."

"We're fine," I reassured her. "No matter what happens, at the end of the day, we'll still be married. And that's the only thing that really matters. Besides, the wedding coordinator is doing a damn good job handling everything. Relax and go have fun with your friends. Have some drinks. Dance it up a bit. Go enjoy yourself."

"You're right," Amanda sighed. "The girls have done so much for me that I owe them a good time. We won't stay out too late though—I know I'll be ready to crawl into bed with you as soon as it hits midnight."

"I'll be waiting for you. Tell Megan to drive safe and get you back in one piece!"

"I will!" Amanda promised, and then she was gone, climbing into a car with her awaiting bridesmaids.

I waved goodbye and then texted Dante: "you're on."

***

What happened that night was a bit of a mess, at least in terms of making into a coherent narrative. I was able to watch part of it in real-time, but other parts I had to reconstruct later from what Dante and Amanda told me. Even then, there were still a few missing parts, but I was finally able to wrestle together a good idea of how it all went down. This retelling does take some creative liberties (I can't know everything that was said/done with 100% accuracy), but I know it's close enough to what happened.

My general plan for that night was to have Dante show up at the club separately from the girls and do what he could to seduce Amanda there. Obviously, Amanda would know immediately what was up, but to her bridesmaids, Dante would be a stranger. Amanda had kept our roommate situation quiet, so they would have no clue about Dante's connection to us. From their perspective, Dante would be some random black guy trying to make a move on my fiancé. The challenge for him—and the excitement for me—would be to see if he could pull it off.

Under normal circumstances, Amanda needed no convincing to sleep with Dante. But I suspected being surrounded by three of her closest girlfriends would change the situation dramatically. It was one thing for Dante to seduce Amanda in the privacy of our apartment... another to do it in front of her bridesmaids.

I'd avoided going into detail about her bridesmaids so far, because they haven't been relevant to the story. But that's about to change, so here we go:

The four of them met their freshmen year of college. There was Amanda, of course, and then Megan, Tiffany, and Lindsey.

Megan was Amanda's maid of honor and had been her roommate all four years of school. They'd become fast friends and did a lot of growing together, including the turbulent months Amanda spent with her toxic ex. Megan was a quiet girl, but I liked her a lot. She seemed like a genuinely good person and had been a rock for Amanda over the years.

Tiffany and Lindsey had known each other since high school and were just as tight of a unit as Amanda and Megan. They'd gone to college together, roomed together, and even now, they still lived in the same apartment. Lindsey was mostly even-keeled, but I'd heard through Amanda that she knew how to let loose on occasion. Tiffany, on the other hand, was unquestionably the wild one of the group. If there was a party or good time to be had, Tiffany would find it. The suggestion to have Amanda's bachelorette at a club had been her idea.

The two pairs had met during college orientation and clicked immediately. They became dorm suitemates their sophomore year, then had adjoining campus apartments until they'd graduated. They balanced each other well. Tiffany brought spontaneity, Lindsey mediated, Megan gave stability, and Amanda provided warmth.

I tried to imagine how the group might react to Dante approaching Amanda at the bachelorette, but I had no idea how it might go. As smooth as Dante was, I knew at least some of the girls wouldn't welcome a stranger trying to make a move on their soon-to-be-married friend. Tiffany was the most likely to support it, but I thought it might be too much even for her.