Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that uncertainty was half the fun.

Soon after the girls had started the drive to the club, Tiffany revealed that she'd gotten them all themed sashes to wear that night, announcing 'BRIDESMAID' or 'BRIDE-TO-BE' in bold, colorful font. At first, Amanda had demurred, not wanting to draw extra attention to herself, but after Tiffany insisted, they all pulled them on. Tiffany's next surprise was four airplane bottles of vodka—a little pregaming before the main event. Megan, being the designated driver, was the only one to refuse. As they rode, it wasn't long before the alcohol and general excitement had settled into their blood. The car became filled with gleeful laughter.

By the time the girls arrived at the club, they were in high spirits. They hadn't gone out together in years, and even though none of them—except Tiffany—were into the party scene, they were all ready for a good time that night. The club the girls had chosen was a hybrid establishment—it had a quieter bar section with an adjoining energetic dance floor—designed to appeal to both relaxed patrons and eager revelers.

It was a busy night. The girls had to wait in line for several minutes before reaching the doors. The delay didn't dampen their mood, though, as they reminisced over old times and discussed future plans. Eventually, they reached the entrance, flashing their IDs to the bouncer one-by-one. He checked them dutifully, but upon seeing the girls' sashes, he waved them in without a cover fee.

Once they'd disappeared inside, Dante, who had been covertly waiting in his car, joined the line.

After he'd made it past the bouncer—cover required—he scoped out the area. Through the mass of people, he at last spotted Amanda and her bridesmaids sitting at a circular bar table, deep in conversation.

It was time for the chase to begin.

Amanda told me later that 'surprise' didn't begin to describe her reaction to Dante's first move. She and her bridesmaids were in their own little world when the bartender dropped four drinks off at their table. Gifts from a gentleman seated at the bar, he announced.

The girls all turned toward the gentleman in question, an attractive black man with a winning smile. Dante, of course.

As I'd suspected, Amanda immediately knew he was up to something. But there was nothing she could do without risking her bridesmaids discovering the exact nature of their connection. And so, Amanda said nothing and played along.

"Oh, he's cute!" Tiffany had said, smiling flirtatiously at Dante. "We should invite him over."

Megan must have seen the mortified look on Amanda's face. "Tiffany, no. This is supposed to be a girl's night, remember? We're celebrating Amanda, not trying to flirt with strange boys."

Tiffany ignored Megan's plea and waved towards Dante, signaling him over. When she saw Dante step from his chair, she turned her attention back to Megan. "Who says we can't do both? This is a bachelorette, after all. We deserve a little fun. Besides, you don't mind, do you Amanda?"

Amanda hesitated, watching Dante approach. "No," she finally sighed, just as Dante reached their table.

"Hey ladies!" he greeted them. "I saw you all with the sashes and thought you might enjoy a little celebrating. Bridesmaids, huh? Who's the lucky lady then?"

Tiffany pointed at Amanda. Dante turned his attention to her. "Well, congratulations, Ms....?"

"Amanda."

"Nice to meet you, Amanda. I'm Dante. If you'll forgive me, you look absolutely radiant tonight. All of you do. So, when's the big day?"

"Tomorrow," Megan said. "Thanks for the drinks, but we haven't seen each other in a while, so you'll have to excuse us if we're not up for chatting tonight."

"Megan, don't be rude," Tiffany said admonishingly. "Dante was very nice for helping us celebrate. But I'll second what she said: thank you, Dante, for the drinks. I'm Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you, Tiffany. And Megan, is it? And you are...?" Dante said, turning towards Lindsey.

"Lindsey," she said, "And I agree with Tiffany. The drinks were a nice gesture."

"Not a problem," Dante acknowledged smoothly, before changing the subject. "I don't want to overstay my welcome, but my date bailed tonight and I'm not ready to go home just yet. Mind if I pull up a chair and join you all? I've got some good stories. You can consider me free entertainment for the night."

The girls exchanged glances, their opinions clear on their faces. Megan wasn't thrilled, although Tiffany and Lindsey both seemed game. Still, they all looked at Amanda, choosing to defer to her. It was her night, after all.

Amanda was silent for a moment as she considered. Whether due to the alcohol or a sense of inevitability, Amanda shrugged and said, "Fuck it. Sure, Dante, you can join us. But your stories better be as good as you say."

"Oh, they are," Dante said, pulling up a stool. "Here's one of my favorites. So, I'm a massage therapist, right..."

***

True to his word, Dante did prove to be a good storyteller. He spent the next several minutes entertaining the girls with his anecdotes, his gentle yet powerful charisma on full display. Tiffany and Lindsey both were clearly enraptured by Dante's aura, and even Megan seemed to warm up towards him by the end. Amanda listened as well, but she was distracted, still uncertain of Dante's angle. She told me later that she knew Dante was up to something, but she wasn't sure what his end goal was... or if it had my sanction.

Tiffany was the first to suggest they move to the dance floor. All the girls (except Megan) were now two to four drinks in and more than ready to let loose. Dante made a show of letting the girls leave, but Tiffany wouldn't let him get away so easily.

"Oh no, Dante. You don't get to bail on us now. Let's see if you dance as well as you tell stories," she said, grasping his hand and pulling him along with the group.

Dante pretended to be dragged along reluctantly at first, but he gave up the act quickly once they'd left the bar behind.

Unlike the bar, the dance floor was loud, bass thumping along to remixed Top 40s music. Amanda and Megan weren't much into dancing, but they were happy to bounce along as Tiffany and Lindsey let the music take them. Dante indeed proved to be a natural dancer, and his moves had the girls laughing and clapping approvingly.

After they'd danced playfully to a few tracks, the mood suddenly shifted as the next song came on. Most dance music can be erotic in the right situation, but the song that began playing was especially notorious for making dancers get down and dirty. Amanda and Megan paused uncertainly, but Lindsey, Tiffany, and Dante didn't miss a beat as they focused on this new rhythm.

All three became more explicitly seductive in their moves, and it wasn't long before Tiffany and Dante drew closer together. No longer following their own instinctive moves, they began to engage with one another as their bodies pressed in close. No doubt Tiffany would have been happy to maintain her pairing, but Dante broke it off mid-song and moved to Lindsey next, clearly not wanting to show favoritism. Lindsey accepted Dante's attention, and the two of them squeezed in intimately as they flowed in unison.

But Dante wasn't done. Before the song ended, he approached Megan... but she waved him away dismissively. And so, he turned to Amanda.

Amanda hesitated, so Dante leaned in next to her. Over the music, just loud enough for her to hear, he said, "C'mon, Amanda. Don't worry about them, they'll just think you're playing along like they did. Besides, it's your last night as an unmarried woman. Have some fun."

"Okay," Amanda agreed. "But I can't dance like that. My body doesn't move that way."

"Oh, I bet you'd surprise yourself," Dante teased. "But don't worry about it now. You just move to the beat, and I'll take care of the rest."

Amanda nodded and resumed her bouncing. As promised, Dante began dancing seductively around her, moving his hips in a very sensual way, occasionally brushing against Amanda's body with his own. Somehow their dance seemed even more erotic than his dances with Tiffany and Lindsey. Part of it was no doubt their natural chemistry, but Amanda's more innocent and restrained dance only served to highlight the suggestiveness of Dante's moves.

But Dante didn't stop there. After he'd allowed his body several small touches against Amanda, he abruptly drew in tightly behind her, their bodies making full contact at last. Still flowing to the music, Dante placed his hands on Amanda's hips and helped her sync with his own movements. Once her hips were swaying against him smoothly, Dante began to run his hands up and down along her body. He was careful to avoid her private areas, but there was no denying he was touching much more of this bride-to-be than a stranger should. And Amanda did nothing to stop him. In fact, the more Dante caressed her, the more Amanda seemed to melt into him.

All of the bridesmaids watched Amanda with shock as she continued to let this random black man openly grope and grind against her. Megan was horrified, but Tiffany and Lindsey began cheering them on, once they'd moved past their initial surprise. The bachelorette party was proving to be more fun than they'd expected.

I'm not sure how far Dante and Amanda would have progressed in that moment if they'd had the chance, but at that moment, the raunchy song ended, replaced by another generic dance hit. The changeover broke the spell Amanda had fallen under, and she separated from Dante, looking embarrassed at last.

Megan took advantage of the break in action, grabbing onto Amanda's hand and guiding her back off the dance floor. Amanda looked back at her other bridesmaids and Dante with an apologetic expression, but she allowed herself to be pulled away by Megan.

Once they'd returned to the bar area and found a semi-quiet corner, Megan addressed Amanda firmly.

"Amanda, what the hell was that?"

"What?" Amanda said, playing dumb.

"Letting that man rub all over you like that? Amanda, I've known you for years and I've never seen you act that way before. What's gotten into you?"

Amanda shrugged dismissively. "I'm just having some fun. It is a bachelorette party after all—aren't we supposed to let loose a little? Besides, it was just some harmless dancing."

"I don't think Dan would have thought it was so harmless. I expected that guy to start pulling your clothes off right there," Megan said, before softening her tone. "Look, Amanda. I love you, and I don't want to bring you down tonight. But as your best friend, I feel like I need to make sure you don't do something that you'll regret. You're getting married to Dan tomorrow. He's a great guy. Don't mess it up."

"I won't," Amanda promised.

Megan stared at Amanda, judging her sincerity. She must have been satisfied, because she sighed and shook her head. "Sorry, I don't mean to be a buzzkill. And I'm sorry if I sounded a little too forceful there. The whole situation just caught me by surprise."

"It's okay, Megan. I know you're just looking out for me," Amanda said, taking her maid-of-honor into a hug. "But I'll be fine, I promise."

Megan squeezed Amanda back. "Okay. We can get back to dancing now. Just... maybe don't dance with that guy anymore. Let Tiffany have him."

Amanda nodded noncommittally but said nothing.

***

When they returned to the dance floor, they spotted Tiffany and Lindsey quickly, but Dante was nowhere to be found. Amanda told me later that she was partly relieved to not deal with him in front of Megan... but also disappointed that the fun was over. Little did she know.

The girls danced together for several more minutes. Some other guys did try to dance with them, but only Tiffany and Lindsey took any as partners. Still, they all had fun, apparently having forgotten about Dante entirely by that point.

But Dante hadn't forgotten about them.

A short time later, Amanda and Tiffany left the dance floor again to go to the bathroom. When they emerged, Dante was just outside, as if he'd been waiting for them.

Still, he feigned surprise.

"Hey girls—nice to run into my favorite wedding party again. You two having a good night?"

"It would be better if you came to dance with me some more," Tiffany replied, without missing a beat. "I know it's Amanda's night and all, but unlike her, I'm not off limits."

Tiffany may have been the wild one of the group, but I didn't expect she'd actively compete for Dante's attention. Dante, however, just laughed and brushed her off good-naturedly. "I'm incredibly flattered, Tiffany, but I think since it's Amanda's night, she gets the right of first refusal. What do you say, Amanda... would you like to take a walk outside with me?"

Amanda stared at Dante before looking over at Tiffany. Tiffany just shrugged in a 'do what you want' gesture, not giving Amanda any guidance at all.

"Dante, you seem like a charming guy... but Tiffany's right. I'm getting married tomorrow. I'm not sure I should be spending any alone time with a stranger."

"But I'm not a stranger," Dante replied, causing Amanda's heart to drop momentarily. Was he about to spill their secret in front of Tiffany? But then relief flooded her as he continued. "We've talked and danced together for all evening now, after all. What's the harm in taking a little stroll? We won't go far, I promise."

Amanda laughed nervously. "It's nice of you to offer, but I can't just leave my bridesmaids behind."

"Excuse us for a second, Dante," Tiffany interjected, pulling Amanda into whispering distance.

"Amanda, please go. I would love to spend time with this delicious man myself, but he's clearly into you and not me. So if I can't enjoy him, the next best thing is to give you the chance... and then you can tell me all the spicy details later. Don't worry about us girls. Lindsey will understand and I'll cover for you with Megan."

"Tiffany, why are you encouraging this? Shouldn't you be telling me not to run off with some strange man?" Amanda asked incredulously.

"Probably. But these are the moments bachelorettes are made for. Go have some fun with your tall, dark stranger. It's your last chance before you're married. Still, you should probably send me your location though, just to be safe. I'm sure Dante's not a creep, but no sense in taking chances."

Still, Amanda hesitated. Spending time alone with Dante was nothing new for her at this point, of course, but to do so openly in front of one of her bridesmaids? And Tiffany's reassurances aside, Amanda couldn't be completely sure that Tiffany wouldn't let it slip to the other bridesmaids. Remembering Megan's forceful pleas, she knew that might become messy in a hurry.

"You girls okay?" Dante broke in, unable to hear their discussion, but clearly sensing its back-and-forth nature.

"We're perfect. Just letting Amanda know that I've got her covered once she goes with you. Which she is doing," Tiffany added pointedly.

"Fine. Fine!" Amanda said at last, throwing up her hands in surrender. "Dante, we can go for a walk outside. But just to talk where it's quieter. I don't want Tiffany here to get the wrong idea."

"Hey, what you two do or don't do is none of my business," Tiffany said playfully. "I'll go tell the others that you stepped outside to take a call." As she turned away, she leaned in towards Amanda once more and whispered, "Be sure and tell me everything later."

And then she was gone.

"Well, shall we then, my lady?" Dante said, extending his hand towards Amanda in an over-the-top gesture of chivalry.

Amanda accepted it with a laugh and allowed Dante to lead her through the mess of tables and people back outside.

It was nighttime, but the parking lot was well lit. The line of people waiting to get inside had diminished, but even at this late hour, it still existed. Once they'd moved away from the entrance, though, Amanda finally stopped walking, forcing Dante to halt too.

"Dante, what the hell is this all about? How did you even know we'd be here? Did Dan put you up to this?"

"Yes, he did, actually," Dante admitted, without hesitation. "But I'm here because I want to be here."

"But why? And what's in it for Dan? Is he here too?"

Dante laughed. "No, Dan is still at the apartment. But I guess he gets the same thing out of this that he's gotten every time he's watched us fuck. And that's why I'm here. Tonight's our last chance together, you know."

Amanda needed a moment to find her words. "Dante... I'm out with my bridesmaids. We can't... Not now. Besides, there's not anywhere to go anyway. I'm not doing anything in there," Amanda said, pointing back to the club.

"Oh, don't worry. I came prepared. Follow me," Dante said, beginning to walk through the parking lot again.

Amanda followed, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Dante led her to the very back of the parking lot where it was a little darker. His SUV was there, backed into a corner spot, with no immediate neighbors. Its lights blinked as he unlocked it.

"I can't drive off with you, Dante. I'm taking a risk spending the time to come out here with you at all. I love Tiffany, but I don't want to rely on her having to cover me either."

"We don't have to drive anywhere. Look at this," Dante said, as he opened the side passenger door wide.

Amanda stepped up to it and peeked inside.

The back row of seats had been folded over flat, leaving a very large space in the back, spanning from the trunk all the way to the front seats. Dante had placed several layers of sheets, pillows, and blankets down over it, essentially transforming the car into a mobile bed.

"Dante... you can't be serious..." Amanda said turning back to him, realization washing over her at last.

Dante continued as if he hadn't heard Amanda's words. "I used several of the coverings that go with my massage table. It seemed fitting. It was the first place we fucked... and now it can be the last place we fuck too. Climb on in. It's very comfortable."

Dante stepped in towards Amanda, closing the distance between them. Amanda looked up, meeting his gaze, as a swell of conflicting emotions rose inside her.

"Dante... I want to, but the girls... they'll be worried about me. They might think you've kidnapped me."

"We'll have to be fast then," Dante shrugged. "Don't you want one last time together before you get married? This is your chance."

Amanda hesitated just a moment more. No doubt, her good sense was telling her that it wasn't worth the risk... but the way they'd danced together had likely rekindled the fire she'd felt for Dante and set it ablaze. They'd just had their longest dry spell yet, after all: almost two weeks of no sex after they'd become used to fucking daily. As I'd see shortly for myself, Amanda's lust had merely been in hibernation... and now it came crashing back with a vengeance.

Amanda climbed into the SUV. Dante followed, shutting the door behind him, leaving the two of them locked away in their own little world. The interior car light stayed full brightness though—Dante had quite deliberately left that on.

Clothes were flying off in no time. Amanda's 'BRIDE-TO-BE' sash came off first, followed by her shirt, pants, then underwear. Dante's clothes lasted a bit longer, but not by much. Soon they were both utterly naked, bodies pressed tightly together as they lay parallel on the sheets. They looked like a carnal ying-yang symbol, Dante's blackness intimately intertwined with Amanda's whiteness into a singular whole.

Their hands roamed over each other furiously, as if they were trying to reenact all their months of fucking here in a singular encounter. Dante started with Amanda's boobs, teasing them with both fingers and tongue, before moving down to her full hips and shapely ass. For her part, Amanda couldn't seem to get enough of Dante's arms and abs, letting her soft hands trace along the hard lines of his physique.