All Comments on 'Fiancée Gets Strip Searched'

by b7ffh1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It sucked

No pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a good balance

I fully expected her to get fucked by the cops, but you managed to write it well enough that it was arousing without that. i didnt even know that was possible! hopefully Gary takes his advantage and goes for anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great descriptions of the search but she is obviously racist, so hard to elicit any sympathy for herl

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 4 years ago

nice

i particularly liked her having to impale herself of the young guy's fingers. hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BASTARD COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED TO DIE. That was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the ending

The story, like most other stories of the same theme, could have ended a lot darker. Most stories would have had the cops, the judge, joel, and many others taking Amy over and over again after they discovered she was still a virgin. After many rapes and beatings maybe Amy would have been let go to try and salvage her life. This story actually will make my "Good Ending" favorites list because Amy was allowed to get married and have a life that she and her husband can decide upon. There were a couple of items that were a bit overly done (30 minutes doing Squat Jumps?) and spending several minutes poking inside of her ass; but overall the humiliation and embarrassments were really well done. Keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lame. Why have all the lead up and setting up if you’re not gonna bother having her fucked? That’s not even how hymen’s work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

Gary should find where they live and blow out their knees with a shotgun before burning off their eyes, tongues, balls, and cocks with a blowtorch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible story no good conclusion and way to fucking long

Way to fucking long for the conclusion

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
NEED SOME DEPTH

I agree with the comment that the story is too long. In spite of the excessive length, the story lacked depth. Depth and length are not the same. Some stories of a few lines have great depth and insight.

In the instant case, the author could have explored the emotions and physical reactions of the onlooking boyfriend. Who is more humiliated the girl or the guy who is rendered impotent?

The author might have given the police a secondary agenda in humiliating the fiancee in front of her beau. A secondary agenda might have been to provoke the beau into aggressive action so that they could have a real crime to investigate. Exercising restrain with the girl crying for him to take action might have been a soul wrenching experience for the beau.

However, I rated the story as a 3. It might be a good first effort..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved the fact that the ending wasn’t too dark, but the plot was still erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb, well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good. My wife was strip searched once. She said even though done by a female and embarrassing, her body responded and her nipples and clit got erect and she got very wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good but I was hoping it would have gone further as did my wifes strip search while we were on vacation in mexico and we were in a minor traffic accedent and she did not have the correct insurance and had to stay overnight in the cell till I got the correct insurance next day.

Her search was conducted by 3 Men one watching and the other 2 took turn to do a full cavity search and my wife got turned on and very wet and sometime during the search had an orgasm, during the night the search was repeated and it also involved full penetration

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anon where at in mexico did this take place with your wife's strip search?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Amy and Gary start a beautiful journey together as they explore their D/s relationship. It would have been nice to see just how many straps of that heavy belt those two other guys got. Perhaps the two were tied face down on the desk and beaten until their butts had many welts on the skin. Glad that the police chief did not take advantage or Amy's virginity as so many other stories would have done. There were around 8 or 9 guys in the jail at the time so each would have had maybe four or five times with Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The two plain clothes detectives did not get that strap, that was part of their elaborate set up. The chief and his protégé were not headed to any tournament, had they been she would have had to wait. And the Judge did not just stop by out of the blue. This is an old hustle used by rural cops everywhere.

And the chief did not preserve her cherry out of sympathy. He was well aware of what kind of backwoods retribution her eranged father and brothers would have brought down on his little department. Much worse righteous indignation and furious vengeance for a Virgin than a common harlot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gary and Amy were married a few years and even though sex was great Gary had developed a kink for strip search videos. Imagine his surprise when he found a whole slew of videos of Sheriff "Andrea" and the boys pulling this on a plethora of arrested hot babes; from teachers and reporters, doctors and nurses, cheerleaders and even a gaggle of nuns amongst others. Gary was rubbing himself raw enjoying it all. When he found Amy's search he was in hog heaven. He never told her why he was fucking her senseless twice a day. Amy was clearly a favorite and had her own discussion board n the forums. Gary got off on all the talk about how hot his wife was stripped naked. When they unearhed more videos of Amy from mall security guards Gary was stunned. Apparently she was hooked on the kink too and had been going to different stores in different malls and purposely getting caught shoplifting to get searched. Only these rent-a-cops had no problem fucking the super sexy married redhead in her every hole. Gary was furious and enraptured at the same time. As he stroked off watching video after video of his beautiful wife being strip searched he was flabbergasted when his sweet innocent Amy started setting up her sister-in-laws and her girl cousins. Then their mothers, aunts and even her own mother. Gary never came so hard when Amy also set up his own sisters, girl cousins, aunts and especially his mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous