Fiancée Gets Strip Searched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 13 - CONCLUSION

A couple of minutes later, Amy emerged from the cell, completely dressed. "I'll walk you out," Chief Jones said as he let me out of the cell. I noticed he did not allow George or James to leave.

The three of us walked out of the jail and into the main office. "Come here, there is something I want to show you," Chief Jones said as he took us to his desk. He opened one of the drawers and took out a heavy leather strap. As soon as Amy saw it, her eyes went wide with fear. "Don't worry, Amy, it's not for you. This is going to help me teach George and James that making false accusations is a bad idea!" As we walked out of the police station, we saw Chief Jones smacking the heavy leather strap against his massive hand as he walked back into the jail!

We got into my truck and drove home. As we were driving, Amy looked at me and asked a startling question, "Gary, do you still want to marry me?" I was shocked and told her, "Of course I do, now even more than ever."

"You mean you don't think of me as a slut for getting turned on during that ordeal?" she responded. I explained I did not think so and confessed that even though I hated the whole situation, I could not help getting turned on as well. I told her that how our bodies responded to a bad situation says nothing about our love and devotion to each other.

She seemed happy with my answer and took my right hand and clasped it tightly to her breasts the rest of the trip home.

Before we got home, we stopped off at a small restaurant where we got a quick bite and Amy went to the restroom and fixed her makeup.

When we got to Amy's home, everyone was worried, having seen the news of the accident on the Interstate on TV. This provided a good cover story, and we told everyone that we were delayed by the traffic and our phones had run out of battery as we had forgotten our car chargers.

I said goodnight to Amy and her family as I left. The next day we had a a beautiful wedding that went perfectly according to plan.

After a late reception, Amy and I finally retired to our honeymoon suite. "Just a minute, Gary, I have a surprise for you," my new wife giggled as she went into the bathroom and closed the door. Finally, she came out. She looked stunning. She had let her hair down and it flowed down her neck. She was wearing a silky, clingy, shear nightgown that barely made it to her thighs. I was open mouthed with wonder and desire.

"However, before we do anything else, I need you to punish me for being a naughty girl," Amy said in a flirtatious voice as she walked slowly towards me swinging her hips. She then made me sit down on the bed, and laid down across my knees, with her ass right in front of me.

I could not resist! I flipped up her nightgown. She was not wearing any panties! She wiggled her ass and whispered, "Spank me!" I gave her a couple of light smacks on her ass, and she moaned and opened her legs. I took that opportunity to reach between her thighs and feel her pussy. It was sopping wet!