Fianc?'s Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers

“Your woman is quite a dancer,” Harry answered the question, “I think she must have a little soul in her, erg, um, background.”

“Well, unless I miss my guess, she’s probably going to have a lot more soul in her after dinner.” Jim quipped back as I blushed profusely; sitting there with a pussy full of another man’s seed as my fiancé gently squeezed my right hand comfortingly.

“It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest,” I offered confidently.

The dinner was mostly a blur even though my pheasant under glass was the most wonderful thing I’d ever tasted. My attention was mostly wrapped up in what was going on under the table, and not on it, as both men fondled me at will, each taking turns dipping a finger under dress, and into my wet thong panties, and sliding it into my leaking slit at their leisure. My musky scent combining with their masculine colognes made for a heady experience, and kept our attending waiter smiling all through dinner. I’m sure he already thought that I was their paid lady of the evening dressed the way I was.

As promised Harry paid for dinner with his company card, but Jim insisted on paying the tip in cash, which I agreed with whole-heartedly. In no time, with a belly full of great food we were back in Harry’s limo driving back to his hotel. However this time we couldn’t keep our hands, or tongues off of each other. I’m sure we made quite the display for Jim’s amusement as we openly groped each other there in the back of the limousine right in front of him. And with Harry’s erection in my hand, and my right nipple in Harry’s mouth we were hardly even startled by Jim’s sharp intake of voyeuristic breath near by as he jerked off watching us. As it turned out I barely got Harry’s erection back into his pants before the car door opened in front of the Regency Hotel.

I went into my purse, and pulled out the card key for our room, and handed it to Jim as we entered the lobby.

“Here’s the key to our room,” I said, “go get our luggage from the trunk of our car, and put them in our room while Harry and I get more intimately acquainted, please.”

I could see a bit of concern cross over Jim’s face, but he didn’t argue, or complain, just smiled, and gave me another peck on the cheek before tending to the errand I’d just given him. Now that’s real trust, and I felt confident from that moment on that everything would be okay as far as my having Harry was concerned. The previous guilt wilted away instantly as I now knew that Jim would have approved of the men’s room incident, or anything else that happened along the way that he wasn’t around to witness.

So once Harry and I were alone in the elevator on our way up to the floor where his room was I unzipped his pants, and pulled his huge pecker out into the air as I went down on my knees. Just holding such a magnificent looking sporting tool in my delicate hands made my mouth drool. It must have weighed a couple of pounds I figured hefting it, it was so big. And it was so damn black there in my lily white, and sparsely freckled hands. That it was like holding all of deepest darkest Africa the way it pulsed, and throbbed. I just had to taste it. And parting my painted lips I pulled that monster right into my mouth, sighing as it slid along my tongue. Even tasting myself on that night stick didn’t detour me from sucking on it for all I was worth, and once I got my gag reflex under control I was able to sword swallow most of it as long as I kept one hand wrapped around the root. Unfortunately, that was when the elevator door opened at Harry’s floor.

Standing back up I refused to put that weapon back inside of his pants, and instead just grabbed hold of it as we walked down the long corridor to his hotel room. Harry in turn took a hold of my ass in his hand after lifting up the hem of my dress as we walked side by side like two fugitives from a Nevada cathouse laughing loud enough to wake up those already sleeping in their rooms nearby. Luckily for me nobody there was snoopy enough to come out, and see what all the ruckus was about before we entered Harry’s room.

But once inside of Harry’s room I was nervous all over again at being alone with another man while my own man was out doing some silly errand that could have waited until the next morning at least. Feeling me tremble uncontrollably Harry whisked me up in his granite arms, and pressed his thicker lips to mine. It was just what I needed, and our tongues dueled in renewed passion. I floated over to the giant king sized bed in his arms. Somehow losing my dress, and panties in the process as his clothes too disappeared before I was gently laid down on my back on this strange black man’s bed. My legs spread wide, and high in the air forming a V like some wanton whore as he eased in between, and over top of me like a living shadow of the night.

My heart was racing, my nipples tingling and tightly erect on my heaving breasts as I felt the head of his truncheon slide along the groove of my seething trench, and tease my clitty with the full length of him. A long drawn out breath escaping from my lips as his lips took in my right nipple when the head of his cock slipped easily between my lower lips once again stretching me out to impossible dimensions. I swooned as every nerve ending in my body tried to short out loosing all concept of time, and space as the biggest, blackest cock I’d ever had turned me into the most wanton slut on the face of the earth. I’m sure I was gasping for breath, and wondering if Harry’s cock was ever going to bottom out when it nudged up against the very back of my pussy making me shiver in an uncontrolled multiple orgasm that had me seeing exploding novi like dots swimming before my eyes. And I still wasn’t sure that all of him was inside of me as I had yet to feel his balls settle down against my ass. I mean I knew this guy was big, but this was ridiculous.

My arms, and legs like snakes of their own volition wrapped around behind Harry, and tried desperately to pull all of his black ass into me. But to no avail as the granite man mountain refused to be moved any more until he was ready. By then he was suckling on my left boob, and I was well on my way to the next orgasmic plateau. In and out like an infallible metronome that big black cock of his pumped rhythmically back and forth in my overwhelmed white pussy. Up and down his ebony ass rose, and fell over my ivory flesh bringing me to one tingling toe curling, body jerking, mini-multiple orgasm after another. It was almost like surfing on a never-ending wave of mutual bliss as Harry’s big black prick thoroughly FUCKED me to a ragged edge of lust the likes of which I’d never known before. So wrapped up in our own lust were we, that we hadn’t noticed that we now had company until Jim coughed out loud.

He was sitting in the cushioned chair next to the little dinning table watching us with glazed eyes stroking his own cock as his friend’s big black dick pumped in and out of my slick wet white pussy. Dressed only in my garter belt, stockings, and high heels the way I was I felt like a perfect slut getting fucked by my fiancé’s best friend this way. And since I was feeling so slutty I decided why not be just a little sluttier, and get Jim in on the act. So I crooked a finger at him, in effect summoning him to join us, then pointed at his cock, and my mouth alternately as Jim drew near.

I was already flying high, and smashing into one fuzzy clouded orgasm after another when Jim’s cock loomed in front of my face. So I simply parted my lips, grabbed hold of his cock, and slurped it into my mouth like spaghetti. I choked several times as Jim tried desperately to shove that hunk of meat down my throat, but once I got my gag reflex under control I had his cock fucking my face, and his friend’s black cock fucking my cunt at the same time.

Being used as if you are little more than a utility vehicle can be quite an incredible experience. After all, I was lying on my back on a comfortable bed, and I hardly had to move, just respond with counter moves as they were doing all of the pumping, and humping. And with all of their attention fixated on me I tumbled blissfully from one mind numbing orgasm after another with almost no effort at all on my part.

I was lubricating so much that I soon felt a wet spot forming under my ass in the linen. And if things kept on this way the whole damn bed was soon going to drown in our love juices. The aroma of sex was already permeating the air in Harry’s room.

Strangely enough it was Jim’s cock that blew its load first, and straight down my throat the way it did I hardly got a taste of its saltiness. Still, it could have been worse. Jim could have pulled out, and sprayed my face, and chest with his scum the way he really liked to do sometimes when I sucked him off, but with his friend so close he didn’t dare. And when Jim withdrew to recover I once again had Harry, and his big black cock all to myself.

Even as delirious as I had become under the spell of Harry’s black cock I knew that Harry had been fucking me for over an hour by now, and he still hadn’t cum even once. I could suppose that was due to having cum in me in the men’s john over at J. J. Garlic’s earlier. Still, no man who had ever fucked me had lasted more than 30 straight minutes without cumming, including Jim. Not that I had fucked a lot of men mind you, but I’m no saint either, I’ve had my share, and a little of someone else’s maybe. However since Harry was the first black man I’d ever had, I began to wonder if all of the legends I’d heard from my friends in college were true about black men. The size of his cock warping out my pussy sure fit in with the legend, and so did his stamina thus far. And that load he’d delivered earlier in my pussy was something that I’d never experienced before. If all black men fucked like this I could easily turn into a black dick junky. Hopefully Jim wouldn’t mind a little extra sport after we tied the knot, but either way I wasn’t going to let Harry be my last black experience after such a delicious fuck as this was turning out to be.

My revelry was interrupted when Harry suddenly pulled his dick all the way out of my cunt, flipped me over onto my stomach, and started prying my ass open with that damn black battering ram of his. As I said earlier, I’m no anal virgin, but injecting a coke can thick object into something the size of an earthworm’s hole can be extremely traumatizing if the one doing the injecting isn’t careful. Thankfully, Harry was an extremely gentle, and careful lover who had obviously had plenty of practice as the initial experience was mostly uncomfortable rather than painful. But where as he when he fucked my cunt leaving a couple of inches still hanging outside of me, he now had all of his big black cock shoved squarely up my tender white ass. With his balls tickling up against my warped, and now vacant pussy if felt more like an over stuffed turkey than anything sexy. But then Harry reached around my waist, and started to diddle my slit, concentrating on my clit, and once again I was trembling like a schoolgirl on her first date. Sweat glands were working overtime beading tiny little water droplets all over my flesh as Harry slowly started fucking in, and out of my tight white ass with his big black cock.

I caught our reflection in the mirror mounted on his closet door, and gasped. I looked like some craven whore with my hair disheveled, and fanned out all around me pushing back at that huge black cock fucking me in the ass. But the look on my face said how much I loved it. It was the filthiest sight I’d ever seen, and I was looking at myself. I started to cum like I’d never cum before, and with that black cock still fucking slowly in and out of my ass, and Harry’s hands diddling my pussy, and now milking my breasts it was just too much. Suddenly the whole world phased out of view as a black hole sucked me down into its spiraling vortex of unconsciousness.

I don’t know how long I was out, nothing like this had ever happened to me before, so I had no way of comparing this sexually oriented blackout. However when I did come to, with the world slowly coming back into focus, I found myself once again on my back, but this time looking right at the face of my fiancé. That’s when time began to tick once again for me, and with it Jim’s hips rose, and fell above me as his dick slid in and out of my well stretched pussy. In fact I would hardly have felt his cock rubbing up against the lining of my cunt if my asshole hadn’t still been so stuffed full of black cock with Harry underneath me now. I knew it had to be Harry as his black hands were fondling my heaving white breasts from behind, and tugging on my erect nipples.

“Looks like she’s back with the living,” Jim informed his friend.

“So what do you think lover?” I asked Jim. “Would you like seeing your wife get a steady diet of big black dicks as much as you seem to be enjoying sharing your fiancé with one now?”

“I think I could live with that,” he snickered overtop of me.

“You’d better hope the hell that you can,” I replied, and wrapped my legs, and arms up around his back then. “Because I have no doubt in my mind that your about to marry a black cock hungry slut.”

“Amen to that,” Harry said over my shoulder.

I was fucked by both men through out the evening, and when we finally fell asleep I was cuddled between two warm bodies, and soaking my behind in all of our love sauce, or at least what was left after my fiancé ate me out. Jim and I slept in the next day as Harry took care of his business, and then we did it all over again the next night except that we had room service dinner in our room before starting the next sexual marathon. Like I said at the start of this story all women love being the center of attention, and I’m not any different in that respect. And being the sexual center piece of attention between two studs for a whole weekend is to my way of thinking a great way to start a trend.

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers
12