Fiction - eVoyeurs v1.0

Story Info
Two geeky voyeurs get more than they bargained for.
2.5k words
4.47
3.7k
5

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is William, although I normally go by Will. I'm going to be nineteen in just over a month and I still live at home with my family. My mother's name is Beverly and she is in her forties. I have an older sister Deanna and an older brother Jean-Luc and they are twenty three and twenty one respectively. My father left years ago. And yes, before you ask, my mother is an avid trekkie and my middle name is Thomas. (For added effect, insert an audible sigh here!)

Unlike my two older siblings, I'm a bit of what most people would call a nerd or a geek. I like science and technology stuff, real science and technology stuff, not what Sci-Fi would have you believe is real science. By the age of fifteen, where my siblings would have been off playing sports or getting in with the 'in crowd', I had already got myself a particularly geeky part time job.

My part time job was at the local TV repair workshop. It was the last such workshop in town because most people these days just discard their failed electronic device and purchase a new one. Due to this trend, Sandra, the workshop owner, had also diversified in DVR, CCTV and remote surveillance systems.

Sandy was great to work for. She showed me everything that she was doing and I was just like a sponge, absorbing all that came my way. Granted, there was some menial work too like sweeping up and carrying equipment and tools to and from the van, but this was a price that I paid willingly for the knowledge that I was gaining.

When Sandy did an upgrade or a refit for a customer, we'd often have parts, cables and old equipment left over. Sandy would have first choice, obviously. However, after Sandy had finished salvaging the commercially valuable stuff, I was free to take whatever I liked home, no questions asked. On top of this, I also got paid in cash.

Fast forward to today and I have managed to install a number of surveillance devices around the house. I have multiple cameras and a microphone discretely positioned in my mother's bedroom and my sister's bedroom. My brother's room was a little more challenging so there is only a single camera and mic. All of these devices fed back to a Raspberry Pi that I use as a makeshift DVR.

The room that vexes me the most is the main upstairs bathroom. Due to wiring access limitations resulting from an ill-positioned structural wall that I am yet to devise an adequate solution to, the camera that I have installed had to be wireless controlled with SD card storage. I'd managed to get power from a nearby electrical cable. However, the challenge of getting the connecting cable a mere eight metres out and across to my room was proving to be considerably more than trivial.

In the interim, I'd hacked the camera's firmware to use an encrypted 802.11 connection back to the Raspberry Pi that was acting as a hidden WiFi based station thanks to an appropriately modded dongle. I could use this to manage the camera, but had to manually retrieve the SD card from the camera.

After letting the system run for a few days, I decided that it was time to check on progress. I'd tested the motion-activation feature previously, so I wanted to see how the SD card had fared. I waited until my family had gone out one evening before recovering the SD card. I cursed loudly and vehemently the moment that I connected it to my computer as I found that the card appeared to be corrupted.

After struggling with the faulty SD card for over an hour, I decided to ask Rosemary to come over and have a look at it for me. Rosemary lived next door and was a geek like me, that's probably why we got on so well. Neither of us was particularly popular at school so we just seemed to gravitate towards each other hiding in the same corner of the library.

We'd lost our virginities to each other not too long ago. There was no big romance or passionate declaration or anything like that. We are both logical, pragmatic people and when Rosemary suggested that we should have sex together to see what all the fuss was about, I could think of no valid objections, so we did.

Rosemary fancied ourselves as being a latter day 'Masters and Johnson'. We've had sex multiple times to assess the efficacy of various positions. We purchased Fitbit units to keep track of our vital signs during our 'data gathering sessions' as she liked to call them.

We recorded every session along with a follow-up interview on video. We also complete post‑session questionnaires independently. All of these data are collated in a spreadsheet and this, along with the telemetry from our Fitbits, is stored in an encrypted partition on my NAS. I wanted to use a proper RDBMS, but Rosemary said that we could transfer the data later if we needed to.

I was good at dealing with code on EEPROMS, etc, so I had no problem hacking the firmware in the cameras. However, when it came to file systems, I was a noob compared to Rosemary. Rosemary was the undisputed queen of the file systems. Within about ten minutes, she was already recovering some of the data and in under an hour she had recovered just about everything that was recoverable.

"OK, let's see what we've got." Rosemary said as she looked across to me.

"Well the bigger files will probably be h.264 recordings and I'm not sure about the others." I replied.

"VLC?" Rosemary asked.

"Yeh, OK. That's normally pretty good with iffy data streams." I replied.

I watched as Rosemary opened VLC and then dragged the biggest file into the window. My heart sank when at first all that was showing were big multi-coloured blocks, however, after about ten seconds a clear image formed.

"Oh look, that's Deanna." Rosemary said pointing at the screen.

"Indeed it is." I agreed.

"She's got great tits." Rosemary said.

"She does, but she shaves her pussy." I said absentmindedly having seen many hours of her bedroom footage.

Rosemary and I watched as my naked sister ran a bath, stepped in and then settled herself into a comfortable position. At first, she simply tweaked her breasts and played with a nipples a bit. We continued to watch as Deanna concentrated on her breasts for a few moments more before moving her attention elsewhere.

"I usually like to play with my areolas a bit longer before moving to my clitoris." Rosemary commented before adding, "But each to their own I suppose."

We watched my sister pleasure herself for several minutes before she suddenly stopped and looked up. I silently rebuked myself for not taking more time to get the audio working before the source of my sister's alarm was revealed.

My brother Jean-Luc casually ambled into frame completely naked. Casual nudity in our household was rare, but not necessarily frowned upon. As my brother walked over to stand beside the bath tub, my sister sat up and seemed to start engaging him in conversation. It seemed quite amicable and she did not appear to be distressed at all.

What came next was somewhat unexpected. My sister extended her hand to approximately where I expected my brother's penis would be. Unfortunately, his torso was blocking a clear view of what was happening.

"Unconventional." Rosemary said dispassionately.

"Agreed." I responded.

As we watched, we could see the concentration on my sister's face as she moved her arm back and forth rapidly.

"If I'm not mistaken, I think that your sister is giving your brother a hand job." Rosemary said.

"Um, I think that you'd better make that a blow job." I replied as I saw my sister move her head in closer as her hand moved across to his hip.

"I stand corrected." Rosemary said calmly.

We could not see Deanna's face, but Jean-Luc had arched his back, presumably to thrust his penis forward as Deanna's upper body was clearly moving in a to-and-fro motion. After a few minutes of this, Deanna moved away and motioned for Jean-Luc to step into the tub with her.

With their new positions, Rosemary and I could now clearly see my brother's erect penis as my sister moved forward once more and took it into her mouth. Deanna sucked and stroked for a while longer before Jean-Luc pointed at her obviously asking a question.

"Your erect penis is much larger than your brother's appears to be." Rosemary commented.

Deanna stepped back and nodded her head before standing. She leaned against the wall slightly and lifted one foot up and placed it on the rim of the bath tub spreading her legs as she did so. Seeing this, Jean-Luc crouched down in the tub and nuzzled his face up against my sister's hairless pussy.

"I'd like to try that next time we collect data." Rosemary said.

"Remind me to update the spreadsheet when we're finished here." I replied.

Whatever my brother was doing, my sister seemed to approve. She flung her head back at one stage, clearly ecstatic. She also leaned forward grabbing his head with both hands pulling him closer as well as thrusting her hips forward into his face.

Breaking contact with my sister, my brother looked over his shoulder, towards the door. Looking down briefly, my sister soon followed his gaze. There was absolutely no way on earth that I ever would have guessed what was to happen next, yet it did. Our mother entered frame, also naked.

Rosemary and I looked at each other, mouths open and speechless ready to expect some kind of confrontation to unfold. Instead, my brother returned to his previous activities as my mother stood and watched.

As my brother continued, my mother and sister were obviously have an animated discussion, my mother was pointing to the floor just behind her and my sister was gesticulating in that same general direction. Finally, my brother was also drawn into the conversation as he moved his head back and motioned towards where my sister and mother had just been pointing.

My mother stepped to one side and then headed over to the toilet and sat down. My sister stepped out of the bath tub and then moved over towards the vanity unit that was in the area where the three of them had seemingly just discussed. My mother pointed at my sister and flicked her hand forward slightly.

As my sister stepped to the side slightly, my brother stood up and exited the tub. With his erect penis in hand, he moved over to behind my sister and then looked at my mother. My mother wrapped some toilet paper around one hand and as she reached between her legs and started to clean herself. She held out her other hand and did that flicking gesture again.

"What a waste of paper, I just fold a neat little square." Rosemary commented.

My brother nodded at my mother and then advanced slightly, bringing his penis in contact with my sister before slowly penetrating her from behind. Once my brother was inside and thrusting, he brought his hands up onto my sister's hips.

Watching carefully, my mother stood and flushed the toilet before walking over to the vanity unit to wash and then dry her hands. My mother then stood next to my sister, facing my brother clearly watching as his penis slid in and out.

My mother and brother were obviously deeply involved in conversation with my sister occasionally looking into the mirror to address them. My mother pointed and waived her hand and then took up a position next to my sister motioning for my brother to move over.

"They can't be serious." Rosemary mumbled.

We watched as my brother stepped back, we saw his penis glistening with a copious application of my sister's vaginal secretions as he moved into place behind my mother. It was at this point that the image became severely pixelated followed shortly thereafter by a black screen.

"What the fuck!" I said.

"Calm down, don't get your knickers in a bunch. It's just the end of this data block. Let's check the next one." Rosemary responded.

The next file was just a video of my mother laying in a bubble bath reading a book. The one after that was of my sister showering, followed by what appeared to be a strenuous bowel movement by my brother before Rosemary found the file that we were looking for.

After some blocky interference, the action picked up again just as my brother penetrated my mother from behind. Her feet were spaced well apart and she had one hand underneath her and back between her legs.

"Do you think that she's holding her inner lips open for easier access?" Rosemary asked.

"I'm not sure, it seems a reasonable assumption. We should add that to the spreadsheet too." I replied.

"Agreed." Rosemary commented returning her attention to the on-screen action.

My brother thrust into my mother about three or four times before the image disappeared again.

"Damn!" Rosemary said as she searched for the next file.

When the action resumed once more, my sister was now standing next to my brother with one hand on his shoulder. Deanna seemed mesmerised, looking down at Jean-Luc's penis as he continued to pump our mother from behind.

The image failed once more and when Rosemary found the next playable file, both my mother and sister were kneeling on the floor in front of my brother holding their breasts up with their mouths wide open.

"I would like to taste your semen Will." Rosemary said casually as we continued to watch and my brother sprayed the two women before him with his come. As both women started to stand, the image cut out yet again.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid that was the last file." Rosemary replied.

"Um, that was, um..." I started to say.

"Unexpected? Disconcerting? Arousing?" Rosemary offered helpfully.

"Yes, let's go with 'unexpected' for now." I replied.

"I agree, nobody ever expects to witness their own family committing incest when they setup a spy camera in their bathroom." Rosemary responded sarcastically.

"Touché" I replied.

"What do you plan to do with the footage?" Rosemary asked coyly.

"I'll edit out the pixelated parts, put it altogether and then store it on the NAS with everything else. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"I'd just appreciate a copy of the finished file, that's all." Rosemary responded.

"Sure, no problems." I replied.

"Um, Will?" Rosemary asked quizzically.

"Yes Rosemary." I replied.

"Do you have an erection at the moment?" she continued.

"Yes, actually I do." I replied.

"I was hoping that you would say that, because I'm currently feeling a little bit warm and tingly in my lady parts." Rosemary said.

"Were you hoping to collect some more data points for our research? Possibly assessing the effect of external visual stimulation prior to coitus?" I asked.

"Precisely." Rosemary replied.

"I'll open the spreadsheet." I said.

"I'll get the Fitbits and setup the tripod next to your bed." Rosemary said as she stood.