Fiction - Lilly Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave lends a hand.
4.1k words
4.23
4.9k
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was a long slog' Dave thought to himself as he let out a sigh of relief. Dave made his final remarks, saved the document, attached it to an email and pressed 'send'. Looking up at the clock above his desk, he saw that it read 18:48. He didn't normally work this late, but he knew that he was close to the end, so he just pushed on. Time to think about dinner.

Before Dave could even start to review the contents of his pantry in his head, he was startled by an unexpected thumping on his front door.

Before pandemics had necessitated 'working from home', it had been his normal mode of operation for as long as he could remember. At first, printed manuscripts were couriered to his house. Later on, experiments were conducted with 9600bps modems and couriering floppy disks. The modem won out provided that the chapters were saved as individual files so he could just download them from the mainframe as a batch overnight.

These days, the Internet and high-speed broadband meant that the download was as easy as opening an email in the morning. Dave could even give face-to-face feedback via teleconferencing if required.

"Quick Dave. I need your help!" Lilly said in a panic as she grabbed his hand pulling him out of his house.

Lillian, or 'Lilly' (with two Ls) to her friends, was Dave's neighbour, he'd known her since she was a bulge in her mother's abdomen. Dave and Lilly's mother Christine used to be part of the same circle of friends. Group membership was a bit loose, people came and went from time to time. At the core was Christine, Rachel and Dave. Rachel and Christine met in high school and were inseparable. There was also Pete and Rob and sometimes Dave's bother Jim would join them.

Through pure coincidence, Jim and Christine ended up working for the same company after university. Tranh was a regular too. She was Vietnamese but had not taken an anglicised name, she tried to teach them how to pronounce her Vietnamese name, but somehow they just settled on 'Tranh'. Lastly there was 'Blondie'. Her name was actual Rachel too, she was not blond, but she had very light coloured pubic hair so everyone just called her 'Blondie' to avoid confusion.

Way back when, Dave and Christine used to share cab rides home if they both struck out that night. More than once, in fact, Christine and Dave had decided not to let the night end in a total loss and to satisfy each others' needs instead. You can imagine Dave's dread when Christine first told him that she was expecting. Presumably, seeing the blood draining rapidly from his face was enough to prompt Christine into reassuring him that he was not the father. She'd whittled the candidate list down to two chaps and luckily, Dave was not on that list.

"Lilly! What's going on?" Dave protested as she kept insisting that she needed his help.

"Not, now! We've got less that ten minutes." was all she said as she pulled him across their immaculately groomed shared front lawn and into her house.

Lilly had lived alone in the house since the age of sixteen. Unfortunately, Christine died unexpectedly leaving Lilly orphaned. At first, Lilly's grandparents wanted her to go and live with them. However, after unloading some impeccable logic and a bit of shrewd negotiation, Lilly had arranged with her grandparents to stay in the house provided that Dave looked in on her regularly.

Dave was fine with this arrangement because Christine often left Lilly with him if she needed to pop out and do something. They often came over to swim in his pool or just hang out, and for the longest time, he was 'Uncle Dave.'

"Come on, quick!" Lilly insisted as she virtually dragged him along the hallway towards her back room.

Lilly was not sixteen any more, no, she was now a fully grown woman. She'd managed to make it through to the end of high school and graduate with honours. Christine would certainly have been proud of what her daughter had accomplished. Dave would cook Lilly meals on school nights and do some laundry for her once a week, but she was a determined young lady and was able to excel academically with very little need for external encouragement or discipline.

Lilly and Dave would have chats about her mother in the good old days and she'd sleep in his spare room from time to time if she felt tired after one of their movie nights. As she progressed through university, their conversations turned more philosophical and sleepovers less frequent, but they always stayed in touch. She graduated with a double major in commerce and information technology and had set up what appeared to Dave to be fairly successful e-commerce business at home.

Like her mother Christine, Lilly embraced her sexuality and was not shy when it came to experiencing the smorgasbord that dating life had on offer. Lilly was also aware that her mother and Dave had numerous casual sexual encounters and she often asked him about the things that he and her mother liked to do. Christine was fairly open about these sorts of things, so Dave was not surprised that Lilly knew about the two of them.

"Quickly!" she said flinging the back room door open.

As he entered the room Dave saw inside it for the first time in several years. The double bed was still there as he expected, however, all of the light stands, the monitors, the boom microphones, the camera and the tripod came as somewhat of a surprise to him.

Lilly flicked one switch with her foot and all of the lights came to life before saying, "Get undressed, quickly!" as she started to remove her blouse.

"Dave please hurry!" Lilly begged as she undid her jeans and wiggled as they fell to the floor.

Lilly and Dave had seen each other naked plenty of times before. They skinny dipped in his pool all of the time, with or without her mother. It was not a big deal and certainly nothing sexual. Christine, whilst not technically a nudist, tended to be not as hung up on clothing as the rest of the people she knew. That was something else that Dave and Christine had in common.

"Lilly, what's going on?" Dave asked without removing a single piece of clothing.

"What does it look like Dave? Porn Dave! I do online porn!" Lilly replied.

"Online porn?" Dave asked still trying to take it all in adding, "I thought that you did e-commerce consulting."

"I do!" Lilly responded.

"And online porn?" Dave added.

"Yes. Listen, the male talent that I've booked for this session bailed on me at the last minute. Something about forgetting his Viagra." Lilly said adjusting her bra cups and straightening her matching panties.

"Why would he need Viagra?" Dave asked naively.

"To get an erection!" Lilly said looking at Dave like he had grown another head or something.

"So young guys take Viagra too?" Dave asked.

"No, no, no. Just get undressed will you? I'm supposed to be going live in six minutes. Pleeeease just just get undressed." Lilly begged.

"Sorry Lilly, I'm still a little confused. Why do these young guys need to take Viagra?" Dave asked.

"Dave, they're not young, they're old, really old. I run a daddy/daughter fetish web site. Now for fuck sake, get undressed!" Lilly screamed in exacerbation.

"A what what fetish what?" Dave asked.

"I pretend that these older guys are my daddy and I fuck them on camera for money." Lilly explained.

"Um, OK. Far be it from me to kink shame anyone, but it's a little odd." Dave replied.

"Dave, I really need your help. I really need you to get naked and lay down on the bed now!" Lilly said almost screaming at him.

As stated previously, Dave had known Lilly for her entire life and he had never, literally never, seen her as agitated and frantic as she was standing before him at that moment.

"What would your mother think?" Dave asked.

"She'd be happy that her entrepreneurial daughter is running a profitable business doing a thing that she likes. At this very moment, she might be a little annoyed that I messed up my scheduling like this, but otherwise, I think that she'd be proud." Lilly responded.

"No Lilly, about her best friend having sex with her daughter. That's what." Dave replied.

"Her daughter's vagina's had lots of penises in it over the years. One more's really not going to be such a big deal to her. Listen Dave, I'm running out of time and I really need your help."

"But people will see may face." Dave objected.

"Trust me, they won't be looking at your face. Anyway, Daddy always wears a mask." Lilly stated.

"A mask?" Dave repeated.

"Yes, a mask. He's a well known business tycoon and he wants to protect his identity from public scrutiny." Lilly said rolling her eyes.

"He is?" Dave asked.

"He doesn't exist Dave. He's just a fantasy. Look, I'm really running out of time. Are you in?" Lilly said making what she was sure would be her final attempt to salvage this evening.

This would not be the first time that Dave had had sex in front of other people. He and Tranh would often have sex by the pool as their friends watched. Although outwardly the demure, quiet type, Tranh actually had quite the exhibitionist within her and she loved having people watch her have sex. When she was in the mood for showing off, she'd pick one of the group at random and put on a show.

"Oh, OK then. Um, I s'pose. But just this once." Dave said mumbling.

"What do you, um, need me to do?" he asked.

"Take all of your clothes off, including your shoes and socks, put the mask on and lay down on the bed with your head facing away from the camera." she said as she pointed at the bed, adding, "Quick, quick, one minute!"

"OK. What should I say?" Dave added.

"Nothing! Say nothing. I'll do all of the talking. Hurry!" Lilly replied.

Dave disrobed, put on the mask and laid on the bed as instructed wondering where all of this was heading. Lilly waited for him to get settled and then took her place on the bed in front of the camera. Taking in a deep breath, she leaned forwards and pressed some buttons on her laptop.

"What?" she said sounding shocked.

"Oh, um, look guys, this is not a good time. Um, can you come back later?" Lilly said addressing the camera.

"Daddy's really upset with me I need to try to smooth things over, so if you could just come back later, that would be great." she said playing with her hair.

Leaning forward and squinting at her laptop screen she said, "OK then, but just keep quiet. Daddy is so mad that he's not even talking to me at the moment."

Lilly turned away from the camera and said, "I'm sorry daddy, let me make it up to you." as she wiggled towards Dave.

As she approached, she mouthed the words "Thank You" before she bowed down over his crotch, took hold of his penis and put it into her mouth.

So, Dave's in his fifties and this was definitely not his first experience with receiving oral sex. However, it was the first time that Lilly and Dave had every done anything that even resembled being sexual in nature, and there she was nevertheless, sucking on his dick.

To his credit, Dave was able to keep calm and not freak out and stay 'in character' as it were, but there was nothing at all about the situation that was arousing. Consequently, after at least ten minutes it started to appear that Lilly's efforts may be in vain.

Lilly turned to the camera and said, "Looks like Daddy's so mad at me that he can't even get it up."

Pausing for a moment, Lilly reached behind her back and undid her bra clasp letting it fall away before saying, "I wonder if looking at these might sooth his anger."

Lilly gyrated and kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples for a while as she made suggestive remarks to the camera. "Watch this!" she said.

Lilly turned to face Dave, her breasts jiggling back and forth as she did so. As stated before, Lilly and her mother and Dave had been naked together innumerable times, it just wasn't a big deal. Dave could appreciate her feminine beauty in the abstract, but there was nothing more.

Looking over her shoulder briefly to address the camera, she said, "This'll get him going, I bet!"

Lilly turned back to face Dave, put her hands on her hips, thrust her chest out and shimmied her breasts making them jiggle and wiggle.

It's a general rule of nature that children resemble their parents. They're not clones exactly, but family resemblance is normally pronounced and Lilly was no exception. Lilly looked very much liker her mother at the same age as far as her physical attributes. She was slightly taller maybe, but not by much.

They also had some personality similarities, but nowhere near as well aligned as their physical similarity. Whilst Lilly occasionally used the same expressions as her mother, she was definitely her own woman.

As Lilly was jiggling and wiggling her breasts at Dave, she had a look on her face that Dave had only seen once before, many decades ago in this very room. Christine and he had just returned from a very unsuccessful night out and Christine had decided that they should indulge in some consolation sex. This would be their first time together and he was not so sure that it was a good idea.

Christine, on the other hand, had already stripped off and was trying to convince him that he should join her and that it would be fun for them to fuck. Seeing the look on Lilly's face in this moment, matching that of her mother's from all those decades ago brought back a flood of joyful happy memories for Dave.

"Hello there!" Lilly said looking over her shoulder again at the camera, "I think that we have liftoff!"

Not wasting any time, Lilly went straight for Dave's penis again and started to suck on it with all of her might.

Easing up briefly she said, "Did seeing my boobies make you hard Daddy?" before returning to her activity.

Dave wasn't sure entirely what he felt about the situation. It was a little bit embarrassing for him, perhaps even somewhat awkward having Lilly doing what she was doing. Most of all, he was surprised at how much Lilly's technique mirrored her mother's. The woman certainly had skills.

Sitting upright after several minutes, Lilly said, "Gee whizz daddy, look how big and hard you are!"

Turning to face the camera, Lilly stood up and lowered her panties saying, "Do you think that Daddy'd like to eat my pussy now?"

Shifting his head slightly, Dave realised that he could see the chat window scrolling wildly in one of the monitors whilst Lilly was running her fingers through her pubic hair and spreading her outer lips with her fingers adding, "Daddy's gunna just looooooove eating my pussy. Mmmmm."

Lilly wiggled a few more times for the camera, turned around, walked back towards Dave before squatting down over his face. Dave had never seen her from this exact angle before and he was struck again by the similarity to her mother.

The sight, sound, aroma and taste brought on a flashback of his first time with her mother. Dave extended his tongue and let it gently caress Lilly's clitoris, just as it had done with her mother.

"Oh Daddy, your tongue feels so good on my little clit!" Lilly moaned.

As Lilly continued to ride his face, Dave used his tongue to play with her inner lips and to tickle the opening to her vagina. All this time, Lilly was commenting for the camera, describing what he was doing to her including lots of additional highly embellished details regarding his activities.

Dave was really starting to enjoy himself. What had started off somewhat reluctantly and awkwardly, was now becoming quite enjoyable. Granted, Dave had to disregard who the owner of these genitals was, but otherwise he was finding this to be rather nice.

"I'm getting really wet now Daddy!" Lilly said snapping him back to reality.

Turning to the camera once more Lilly said as she nodded, "I think it's time. Don't you?"

The chat window exploded into life as Lilly stood up directly over Dave's head. Dave had a spectacular view straight up to her hairy outer lips as she turned 180 degrees and took a step closer to the camera.

"I sure hope that Daddy's not too big for my tiny little pussy." Lilly said to nobody in particular as she played with herself.

"Look how hard he still is." Lilly said pointing down towards Dave's penis.

Even though intellectually, Dave knew what was coming next, he still found himself being caught somewhat by surprise when Lilly squatted down, took hold of his penis and guided it skilfully into her vagina.

"Oh Daddy, you're so big!" Lilly exclaimed as she started to ride him. Needless to say, the chat went wild.

The sensation of Lilly's moist warm vagina as it surrounded his penis was quite pleasing. He'd not had his penis inside a vagina for about two months. Naturally, he masturbated several times a day, but his last two work assignments and their insane deadlines left little room for an active sex life. The current situation came to Dave as an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

"Look how Daddy's big thick cock fills up every part of my small pussy." Lilly said as she paused her riding and spread open her outer lips for the camera.

After a well timed pause, Lilly lowered herself further and reached down for his scrotum. Making contact, she lightly ticked the hairs before grabbing both balls and giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Daddy just looooves it when I play with his balls!" Lilly said mischievously.

Lilly only played with Dave's balls for another twenty seconds or so before she went back to riding the full length of his shaft.

"Look how deep Daddy's getting inside me." Lilly said as she tossed her head back adding, "Oooh Daddy!"

Dave was really starting to get into this. Lilly was very skilled and managed to provide enough stimulation to keep him hard without overdoing it and risking premature ejaculation. She was very wet too, really wet.

"I think that Daddy'd love to watch my tits bounce as I ride him." Lilly said addressing the camera before continuing, "I'm gonna turn 'round, hang on a sec."

Lilly lifted herself up, rubbed her genitals for the camera and then turned around to face Dave. "You OK?" she mouthed as she squatted down guiding his penis into place once more.

Dave looked Lilly in the eyes and gave her a quick nod as she started to ride him once more.

As Lilly continued to ride, she brought both hands up to her breasts and started to knead them saying, "Daddy just loves it when I play with my tits."

Lilly kept making moaning and groaning noises as she continued to ride him. Growing louder and louder she finally called out, "You're making me come Daddy! You're making me come!"

Dave had lost count of the number of sexual partners that he'd had over the decades. One thing that he'd learned is that he's usually pretty good at spotting when a woman is faking an orgasm. The reasons vary, but all of the moaning and theatrics in the world can't usually disguise the fact that she hasn't really come.

Lilly put on an excellent show, but when she finally yelled out, "You made me come Daddy!" he knew that it was just part of the act.

Lilly made eye contact before she mouthed "Come inside me." just before turning to the camera saying, "Now it's Daddy's turn. Do you want to see Daddy come?"

The traffic in the chat window increased dramatically as Lilly lifted herself up and turned to face the camera once more before saying, "Don't come inside me Daddy, I forgot to take my pill this morning."

This time, Lilly's vagina was different. Once she had taken him all of the way in, she started to squeeze her internal muscles to increase his stimulation as she rode him. Based on the message that she mouthed to him, she wanted Dave to not only ejaculate, but ejaculate inside her.

Dave thrusted up to meet her and add to his stimulation. After a few short minutes, Dave shot his load inside Lilly with a quiet satisfying moan.

Lilly rode Dave for a few more times before saying, "Oh no Daddy! Did you come inside me?"

12