Fiction - Lilly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly lifted herself off Dave and he watched as globs of his semen dripped out from between her legs.

Dave watched the monitor as Lilly said, "Oh Daddy! I told you not to come inside me!" and started to gather up as much of his semen as she could onto her hands.

"Oh no!" Lilly said sounding very disappointed before adding, "I don't want to have another one of your babies Daddy."

Lilly bent over and moved in really close to the camera. Dave could see that it took a few seconds for the auto-focus to adjust so she just looked at her hands and said "Oh no" a few times until her image sharpened.

Once she was in focus, Lilly said, "Sorry everyone, I need to end the stream here. Sorry, sorry, but Daddy just came inside me and I need to try to get as much of it out as I can. I just, I just, don't wanna have another kid with him. Sorry bye."

Reaching down to her laptop, Dave heard a button click and then a big banner came up on the monitor reading "STREAM ENDED."

"OK, we're clear Dave. You good?" Lilly asked as she turned around to face him.

"So this is your 'e-commerce' business?" Dave asked as he got to his feet.

"Yep. What do you think?" Lilly responded.

"How many people were watching us just now?" Dave asked.

Lilly moved to the edge of the bed in front of her laptop. She grabbed a few nearby tissues to wipe her hands before discarding them and reaching for her laptop. She started to click around with the mouse before saying, "There look!" as she pointed at the screen.

"That's the number of viewers?" Dave asked squinting.

"Live viewers, yes. It'll be available for download too for the next week." Lilly added.

"Wow! What's the number just below it?" Dave asked.

"That's the revenue." Lilly replied.

"Seriously?" he said.

"Yep, that's clear to me, all of the hosting fees and credit card payment fees have already been deducted in real time. The downloads will add a bit more too." Lilly explained.

"Nice." Dave replied.

"You hungry?" Lilly asked abruptly changing the subject.

"Um, now that you mention it, yes, I suppose so." he replied.

"Let me make you something." Lilly offered.

"You don't have to go to any trouble." Dave said.

"It's no trouble, honestly, let me say thanks for getting me out of trouble tonight." Lilly said as she stood.

After cleaning herself up, Lilly cooked them a wonderful meal and they sat around and chatted for a while after they ate. They talked about lots of things, her e-commerce business was a recurring theme, but they did touch on other things as well.

"I should probably go home now, I'm getting a bit tired." Dave said.

"Thanks again for tonight Dave." Lilly said standing as he did.

"You're welcome honey." Dave said as Lilly gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Good night Lilly." Dave said as he headed towards the front door.

"Are you forgetting something Dave?" Lilly asked with a chuckle.

"No, I don't think so." Dave replied somewhat puzzled.

"Well, when you get arrested for indecent exposure, don't say that didn't try to stop you." Lilly chuckling even louder.

"Indecent exposure?" he asked before the realisation came to him, "Clothes! Fuck!"

That sent Lilly into hysterics. After their live show had finished, they'd spent the rest of the night together naked. Cooking and eating dinner, plus drinks, plus their little chat, all without a scrap of clothing on. Christine and Dave had done that same thing on more than one occasion, so this should have come as no surprise.

Dave got dressed, kissed Lilly tenderly on the forehead and headed home.

12