Fiction - Lilly Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilly and Dave get tested.
3.6k words
5
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The videos shot during their little ski trip ended up being well received in terms of both view numbers and positive comments. Even the quickie in the sauna fared much better then they imagined. That, however, was not the best thing to come out of that trip.

About three weeks after all of the ski videos had been edited and posted, Natalie from the sauna contacted them to gauge their interest in collaborating with her and Warren. Details were a bit sketchy initially, but the basic theme would be one revolving around full family incest interactions.

Lilly and Dave were intrigued by the idea and after tossing around a few potential scenarios, they collectively managed to come up with what they thought were some interesting scenes. Consequently, the four of them teamed up, shot four collaborative videos posting two on Lilly's site and two on Natalie's.

They also managed to foster a personal friendship with Natalie outside of their professional collaboration. Lilly, Natalie and Dave would skinny dip and hang out naked around his pool. They'd have lunch together afterwards without getting dressed and just enjoy each others company.

Warren, on the other hand, only equated nudity and sex. Without realising his problem, they invited him to join them for the first get together by the pool. Unfortunately, he spent most of his time strutting around with an erection trying to convince either Natalie or Lilly to let him have anal sex with them. Eventually, Natalie relented and let him fuck her up the arse in front of Lilly and Dave just to shut him up. That was Warren's first and last invitation.

Lilly and Dave had even told Natalie about their 'sex just for us' experiences that were growing in frequency. Natalie was intrigued by the idea, but would never do that with Warren. Without hesitation, Lilly suggested that Natalie and Dave should try it. Dave was glad that she did because even though Natalie and Dave had fucked on camera a number of times, it turned out that they had a high level of sexual compatibility off screen too.

Lilly was laying in front of Dave on the bed. They had decided that they needed a little bit of 'sex just for us'. She had two pillows under her hips with were legs spread wide for easy access. Dave liked looking at Lilly's genitals. They were natural and hairy and gorgeous to behold.

Dave was sitting between her legs, gently caressing her lady parts. She liked it when he tugged on the pubic hair on her outer labia making them spread slightly. Sometimes, he did comedic voices and made her outer lips 'talk' in time.

"Something's been worrying me for a while now." Lilly said as Dave continued his childish play.

"What's that?" Dave asked in a funny voice manipulating her labia in time.

"Since you started showing your face, there are lots, and I mean LOTS of comments saying that we look like a real father and daughter." Lilly explained.

"What about it? People are caught up in the fantasy." Dave replied leaving her labia be.

"Natalie wasn't caught up in a fantasy when she first met us." Lilly countered.

"What?" he replied.

"Remember? After the scene in the sauna. She thought that we were really father and daughter." Lilly said.

"Oh, I don't remember that. Sorry." Dave replied running his finger slowly up and down her inner lips, adding "Would it make a difference if we were?"

"To the porn, no..." Lilly replied trailing off.

"But?" Dave prompted.

"But, you know that I'd like to have a child of my own sooner or later." she said.

"Sure, you've mentioned that before." he responded as her rubbed her clitoris.

"Well. Oh that's nice! I had not entirely, ohh yes, ruled you out as someone who could possibly help me, um, achieve that, ohh yes, goal." Lilly admitted.

"Why thank you Lilly. I'd be honoured to knock you up." Dave replied.

"Very funny Dave. But if you ARE my father, then that probably wouldn't be a good idea now would it?" Lilly asked suddenly ignoring what he was doing to her clitoris.

"I don't know what to tell you sweety. Christine never told me who your father was, but she assured me that it was not me." Dave replied.

"I know all that." Lilly said propping herself up onto her elbows asking, "But what if she lied?"

"Why would she have lied?" he asked.

"I don't know! Maybe so that you would not feel any obligation, or perhaps she was mistaken, miscalculated her cycle or something." Lilly said in exasperation as she laid back down and wiggled back towards him.

"So what would you like to do about it?" Dave asked as he rubbed his finger between her inner lips.

"I'm not sure." Lilly said as he slowly inserted one finger into her vagina.

"What if I take a paternity test?" Dave asked as he slowly rotated his finger inside her.

"I suppose, ohh right there! I, ohhhhh, suppose that would, would, ahhh, would clear.." Lilly replied as Dave managed to find that nice spongy patch inside her vagina.

"OK then. Let's do that." Dave said withdrawing his finger.

"What are you doing!" Lilly asked.

"Let's go and look up where we can find paternity tests." he replied.

"Not NOW!" Lilly responded.

"Why not?" Dave asked.

"Because we were in the middle of something." Lilly responded.

"Oh, you still want to...." Dave started to ask.

"Yep." Lilly replied cutting him off mid sentence, adding, "Resume your previous activities please kind sir."

"Mai, oui, oui, mademoiselle." Dave a dit dans un accent comédic français.

Slowly and deliberately, Dave reinserted one finger into Lilly's vagina and started to gently thrust it in and out as he rotated it so that his palm now faced upwards. Lilly's vagina, like her mothers, was a prodigious producer of lubricant. As such, Dave's finger faced very little resistance.

Lilly moaned softly and said, "That's the spot."

Dave used to do this for Lilly's mother occasionally. Christine would lay there and moan, just as her daughter was doing, whilst Dave inserted more and more fingers. One day, he managed to get his entire hand inside without Christine even realising it. When she finally asked how many fingers he was using, she was shocked at Dave's response.

Dave inhaled Lilly's musty scent as he slowly and gently slipped another finger into her vagina and started to move them in an alternating motion. Lilly's juices coated Dave's fingers allowing him to move with ease.

"Oh nice, two at once. I like that." Lilly commented.

"Are you up to trying some more?" Dave asked.

"If you do it gradually enough." Lilly replied absent-mindedly as she massaged her own breasts.

Lilly's vagina made a wonderful slurping sound as Dave continued to move his fingers in and out. Lilly arched her back and moaned as Dave was managing to hit the right place over and over again. As Lilly straightened her back, Dave introduced finger number three.

"Oooh, three now." Lilly acknowledged as Dave picked up the pace slightly.

"That's amazing. How could you tell?" Dave asked.

"I have a very discerning vagina." Lilly commented with a giggle.

Dave continued to finger fuck Lilly with his three fingers for several minutes and as he did, Lilly moaned in enjoyment moving her head gently from side to side with a content grin on her face. Dave enjoyed watching Lilly's face and hearing the noises that her juices were making as he continued is hand movements.

"Oh, that's good." Lilly said as she looked up at Dave.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Dave replied.

"I think I'd like to fuck now Dave." Lilly declared.

"Oh, OK. I thought that you were liking this." Dave responded.

"I am, but I think that I'd enjoy your dick inside me even more." Lilly replied.

"OK, but I'm not hard." Dave stated.

"I'm sure that I can do something about that, shuffle up beside me." Lilly said.

Lilly laid one leg flat on the bed and Dave stepped over it, keeping his fingers in place whilst moving to Lilly's side. Rolling towards Dave, Lilly reached up and took Dave's penis into her hand and started to alternate between rubbing gently and running her index finger along the underside. As Dave started to become aroused, Lilly moved forward, allowing Dave's fingers to slip out of her, and took his penis into her mouth.

A few minutes later, Lilly sat back to admire her handiwork and said, "Look at that, will you? One perfectly hard cock to order."

"Well done, young lady." Dave said.

"Why thank you kind sir." Lilly replied.

"Would you care to copulate miss?" Dave asked.

Lilly rolled over onto her back, spread her legs wide and, trying not to giggle, replied, "Some copulation sounds splendid my dear sir."

Dave moved himself into place, between Lilly's legs roughly aligning their genitals. Coincidentally, this was also the perfect position for a little bit of passionate kissing. Lilly reached up and played with Dave's salt-n-pepper chest hair as they shared their intimate embrace. After they finally broke their kiss, Lilly smiled and reached forward with both hands to locate Dave's erect penis.

"Ah, got him!" Lilly said as she took hold of her target.

Lilly rubbed Dave's penis from the opening of her vagina, up to her clitoris and then back down again. Accumulating her juices, Lilly ensured that his glans was thoroughly lubricated before returning it to the opening of her vagina and making a few left-right motions to ensure that her inner lips were out of the way.

"I love this bit." she said as she smiled at Dave, giving him a subtle nod.

Taking his cue from Lilly, Dave advanced his hips slightly. As he did, the head of his penis pushed past the entrance to Lilly's well lubricated vagina in search of pleasure deeper within her body.

"Oh, that's it Dave, just like that." Lilly said as Dave continued to slowly enter her.

Once Dave had reached full penetration, he commenced his backwards thrust and looked down and smiled at Lilly below him.

"You know, when we fuck for a scene, it's always frantic and full of lustful energy." Lilly said as Dave reached the end of his out stroke.

"But when we have sex for us," she continued, "I get to enjoy those long slow thrusts that help build up those nice, big, drawn out, earth shattering orgasms that you give me."

"I'm glad that you approve." Dave responded as he continued thrusting into Lilly slowly and deliberately.

"Did my mother like the slow stuff too?" Lilly asked out of nowhere causing Dave to stop briefly to consider his answer.

"Indeed she did." Dave responded nodding at Lilly.

"Don't just leave me hanging Dave, I need more details!" Lilly demanded.

"Well." Dave started.

"And keep fucking Dave, I need you to multi-task here." Lilly insisted.

Chucking, Dave continued, "Your mother liked many styles at various speeds in a number of locations."

"Tell me about a time that you two fucked reeeeeel, slooooow." Lilly said.

"Oh, that's easy." Dave responded.

"Do tell." Lilly replied.

"Well, we took the single sized mattress that I store under the queen bed in my spare room and set it up on my back lawn." Dave said.

"Oh, outdoor sex. Me likey." Lilly commented.

"I seemed like I was inside her for several hours, although it was probably nowhere near that long in reality. Anyway, I kept up the slowest pace that I could until she told me that she was going to come. I sped up until she came and then slowed down again. I honestly lost count of the number of orgasms that she had that night."

"Did the neighbours mind?" Lilly asked.

"If they did, they never mentioned it. Besides, it was like two in the morning or something and Christine kept the noise down as best as she could." Dave said.

"The mattress under the bed in your spare room?" Lilly asked.

"Yep." Dave replied.

"The one that's still there to this day?" Lilly added.

"Yep." Dave replied again.

"It's one thirty, you wanna?" Lilly asked.

"Want to what?" Dave replied somewhat puzzled.

"Take the mattress into your back yard and fuck." Lilly explained.

"What, remove my penis from your warm juicy vagina so that we can go and have sex under the stars?" Dave asked.

"That's it." Lilly replied.

As Dave moved back and withdrew from Lilly, he said, "Let's go!"

In under two minutes, Dave and Lilly had extricated the single mattress from under the spare bed, dragged it through the house and set themselves up on the the back lawn.

"No where were we?" Lilly asked rhetorically as she laid down and spread her legs, before replying to herself, "Oh, that's right. Your wonderfully hard penis was deep inside my nice warm juicy vagina, I believe."

Without wasting any time, Dave moved back into position on top of Lilly allowing her to guide him back inside her.

"Oh, I love fucking outdoors." Lilly said as Dave slowly thrusted into her, continuing, "Especially when the stars are out and there's a gentle breeze blowing, it just makes me want to..."

"Come?" Dave asked.

Rather than speaking, Lilly simply grunted her assent. By this stage in their relationship, Dave and Lilly had had sex often enough, on and off screen, for Dave to be able to read her and know that an orgasm was inbound. Increasing his pace and shortening his stroke length, he worked his penis in and out of the first third to half of Lilly's depth before he heard the gasp of relief signifying that she had just achieved orgasm.

"Nice one?" Dave asked.

"Sure was." Lilly replied as Dave recommenced his slow, deep thrusting.

"You did that for my mother too, didn't you?" Lilly asked.

"Sure did." Dave responded.

Dave and Lilly continued their long, slow intimate activity until Lilly's crotch was sore from the strain, her clitoris was almost numb and her outer lips was swollen larger than they had been for some time.

"Come inside me Dave. I don't think that my pussy can take too much more of this." Lilly said.

"Do you want me to pull out, you can just blow me if you're too sore to finish." Dave responded.

"No, no, keep going, I just want to feel you come inside me, that's all." Lilly clarified.

At Lilly's request, Dave picked up the pace once more, however, this time, he was using the entire depth of Lilly's vagina to increase his stimulation. It worked, in a few short minutes, Dave felt the pressure inside him continue to build until it could build no more. With one final full forward thrust, Dave release an enormous load of semen deep within Lilly.

"That's it Dave, let it all out. I want all of your come." Lilly said as she thrust her hips up to meet Dave.

Dave's shaft continued to spasm inside Lilly for over a minute before Dave finally said, "Fuck that was nice."

"It felt great down here too." Lilly agreed.

"That was a big one." Dave commented.

"Enjoy the sensation, stay inside me until you go completely soft." Lilly encouraged.

Dave and Lilly laid together, kissing and fondling for another five minutes as Dave's penis slowly returned to its flaccid state and eventually fell from Lilly's body.

Dave rolled over taking up position next to Lilly as best he could on the narrow, single bed mattress.

"Imagine what's going on inside me Dave." Lilly said as she looked up at the stars.

"What do you mean?" Dave asked puzzled by Lilly's statement.

"Millions, no, hundreds of millions of your sperm are massing in my vagina as we lay here, ready for their assault. Before they even have a chance to advance on my cervix, millions will be eradicated by the hostile, acidic environment of my vagina. Chemical warfare, if you will." Lilly said as she fluffed up her pubic hair.

"Sounds gruesome." Dave commented.

"Oh, it doesn't end there. The remaining elite forces make their way from my vagina into my cervix, clambering over their fallen comrades and using their corpses to prevent a surprise attack from the rear by any competing forces that might make their way into my territory long after your landing craft has withdrawn." Lilly said running her finger along where her swollen outer lips pressed together.

"Landing craft?" Dave asked taking hold of his penis and flopping it around.

"Making their way into my uterus, your troops split in two exploratory columns, one heading left and one heading right." Lilly said enacting the progress on her lower abdomen.

"Divide and conquer." Dave replied.

"Launching into my fallopian tubes with gusto, your soldiers advance in search of their target, my nice fresh big fat juicy egg. Alas, those pesky chemicals that slowly leech into my body preventing ovulation denied your forces their victory. Destined to languish unfulfilled, withering within my body wherein they will either be absorbed or discharged, their memory lost for all time." Lilly concluded as she poked her navel.

"Very dramatic." Dave said with laughter.

"Come on old man." Lilly started as she stood, "Let's have a shower and get some more sleep. We can lookup paternity tests in the morning.

"Old? Who are you calling old? Just wait until after I've had my warm milk and a jolly good nap!" Dave replied.

***

A few weeks after submitting their test samples, Lilly got a weird message on her phone.

"This can't be good." Lilly said as she handed her phone to Dave.

The message said that the results were ready, but that they needed to go into the office to get the results in person from a genetic counsellor.

"What do you think it means?" Lilly asked as Dave returned her phone.

"I think that we'll have to make that appointment and find out." Dave replied.

Two days later they were sitting in the the counsellor's office.

"So Dave's my REAL father?" Lilly asked looking at the counsellor.

"Oh no." Dave replied.

"And I'm his REAL daughter?" Lilly asked again.

"Oh no." Dave answered.

"Genes don't lie." the counsellor replied tapping a finger on the folder containing their report.

"We were hoping to have a child together.

"Oh my." the counsellor said.

"We had no reason to suspect...." Lilly stopped mid-sentence.

"Oh no." Dave said.

"What? Is that all you're going to say?" Lilly asked with concern in her voice.

"Genes don't lie." Dave said repeating the counsellor's words.

"No they don't." the counsellor replied.

"Could they get, um, confused?" Dave asked.

"Oh no!" Lilly said.

"What if I'm actually her uncle, not her father?" Dave asked.

"I don't see how. The report is quite conclusive." the counsellor declared.

"What if, what if, what if Lilly's father is my brother? My twin brother. My IDENTICAL, twin brother?" he asked.

"Jim?" Lilly asked.

"Jim." Dave said nodding in response.

"Jim? Who's Jim?" the counsellor asked.

"Oh, um, James, my twin brother James. He passed away years ago." Dave replied.

"I never met him. I've seen photos of him though." Lilly added.

"That's right, you could never have met him, he died before you were even born." Dave said.

"OK, but how does he fit into this?" the counsellor asked, still confused.

"Well did he and my mother ever, you know...'get it on'." Lilly asked.

"Christine never said anything specifically, but they did work late a lot of late nights together with their research assistant in the weeks leading up to Jim's assignment abroad." Dave semi-mumbled to himself still mentally putting the pieces together.

"So it's conceivable then that. Oh, no, sorry, poor choice of words." Lilly said catching her mistake.

"No, actually a perfect choice of words, maybe it's Jim. The timing lines up about right and the genetic results support that hypothesis." Dave replied.

"So then maybe I'm your niece, not your daughter." Lilly said only slightly relieved, cocking her head and screwing up one eye.

"Technically maybe, but genetically there's no difference in this instance." Dave replied looking over to the consultant.

"I'm afraid you're probably right Dave." the counsellor said pulling a sombre face before adding, "In either case, it would not be recommended that you two have a child together."

12