Fiction - Lilly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed." Lilly said deflated.

***

The drive home was a little awkward and started out in silence.

"What about the videos? What about our, um, private fun times?" Dave finally asked.

"We are consenting adults Dave. There's no undue influence here. Nobody's forcing anybody to do anything. Nothing about that has to change." Lilly responded keeping her eye on the road.

"But we're related Lilly, you're my niece and I'm your uncle." Dave pointed out.

"That only means that we need to be extra cautious about avoiding pregnancy now, that's all. As for the porn and our private love making, I don't see a problem with just keeping on doing what we've been doing." Lilly said bluntly.

"So you're just happy to keep.." Dave started to say.

"Fuck yeah!" Lilly said cutting him off once more, adding, "Why not? We're still the same people Dave. We just learned some interesting family history, that's all."

"What about my parents. They'd probably like to know that they have a granddaughter." Dave asked.

"We can tell them about that, just not about the other stuff." Lilly agreed.

"But what if they ask why we got tested?" Dave asked.

"We tell them mostly the truth, that a number of people commented on our facial similarities, that's all." Lilly replied.

Luckily, that conversation with Dave's parents went quite well. They were overjoyed to discover their long lost granddaughter, and so close to home too. They had met Lilly dozens of times over the years, so they knew her very well, nevertheless, they agreed that they would have a 'Welcome to the family' party the next time that they were in town.

12