Fiction - The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in bemusement for what felt like at least a minute, but was probably close to fifteen seconds before I picked up the water bottle that I had discarded previously and took a sip as I meandered over to the table. I idly ruffled through the assorted chocolates before selecting one, opening the wrapper and popping it into my mouth.

I allowed the chocolatey morsel to slowly melt in my mouth savouring every moment. Just before the last remains evaporated, I selected another and popped it into my mouth just as I heard a knock on the door.

Following Robbie, I entertained Lenny, had a small break and then entertained Little Joe. Both Lenny and Little Joe behaved like perfect gentlemen. After Little Joe had left, I was standing with my back to the door. I took a quick sip of water as I readied myself for my next caller. Going into this, I was not sure what to expect, but thus far things seemed to be going fairly well. Complacency was a bitch!

"Get outta my way you little punk!" I heard a deep voice yelling outside the door.

"Listen Bruno, Frankie said that she's off limits to you tonight." Jimmy's voice said in response.

As I turned to look at the door, without warning, it flung open and Bruno staggered into the room followed almost instantly by that unique smell that drunks have. Jimmy looked me in the eye from the doorway and I could see his concerned expression at the unexpected turn of events.

"Bruno, Frankie said no." Jimmy tried to explain one more time.

"Shutup kid!" Bruno shouted as he approached me menacingly.

"Bend over bitch. You're gonna take it up the arse." he said with disgust in his voice as he unzipped his trousers.

"I'm sorry Bruno, but my agreement with your boss tonight explicitly excluded anal at his request." I responded calmly but firmly.

"I said up the arse you fuckin' whore, now bend over!" Bruno yelled as he pulled out his flaccid penis and twirled it around for me to see.

"Listen Bruno, I.." was all I was able to get out when two huge men came running into the room.

"Is everything OK Miss?" one of them asked.

"Yes, I was just explaining to Bruno the terms of my engagement tonight." I said trying to remain calm.

The one who spoke grabbed Bruno roughly by the arm and said, "Come on Bruno, you've been told already. Let's go."

"Listen boys, it was a simple misunderstanding. That's all!" Bruno said quickly changing his tone as the second man grabbed his other arm and started to drag him out of the room.

"A simple misunderstanding, I meant no disrespect. Honest!" was the last thing that I heard Bruno say before the side door slammed.

"Are you OK Miss?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm fine thanks Jimmy. Thanks for your quick action back there." I replied.

"It's my job Miss." Jimmy said as he backed out of the room and closed the door.

***

Bruno was the last, and in fact only, incident of the evening. I probably serviced about another dozen or so guys. Most only lasted five minutes, with the occasional chap nearing the ten minute mark. One guy in particular, Deano, stood out as he had the stamina of a bull, he lasted a good twenty to twenty-five minutes and I managed to genuinely come three times. One poor guy was so excited that he came as soon as he started to roll on his condom.

Sooner or later, the steady stream of customers seemed to dry up.

"Hey Jimmy?" I called out.

"Yes Miss." Jimmy replied as he opened the door slightly.

"It's OK Jimmy, you can come in." I said as I walked over to the chocolate bowl.

"Yes Miss." Jimmy said as he entered the room.

"Is that everyone?" I asked.

"Yes Miss." Jimmy replied.

"Why don't you close the door Jimmy?" I asked as I carried the chocolate bowl over to the table.

"Yes Miss." Jimmy replied as I got up onto the table and settled myself down in a comfortable cross-legged position.

"You haven't had your turn yet Jimmy." I said.

"No Miss. Thank you Miss." Jimmy replied.

"Would you like to?" I asked.

"Like to what, Miss?" Jimmy asked seeming genuinely puzzled.

"Have sex with me Jimmy. Like the rest of the guys tonight. I won't mind, honestly." I replied.

I noticed that Jimmy was staring at my crotch. Not in a lusty way, mind you. The look on his face had more curiosity than desire on it. I placed the chocolate bowl on the table and then reached down between my legs.

"These hairy ones are my outer lips." I said as I pinched each of my labia between thumb and forefinger and held them open for him to see.

Jimmy nodded and simply said, "Yes Miss."

"Would you like me to show you the rest of what I have down there?" I asked.

"Yes please Miss." Jimmy responded as he paid attention.

Using one hand to keep my outer lips apart I said, "This is my clitoris. It's very sensitive." as I pointed to my clit.

Jimmy nodded his understanding.

Moving down further, I grabbed my inner lips and said, "These flaps are called my inner lips."

"Yes Miss." Jimmy replied.

"Up here is where I pee from." I said pointing to my urethra.

Jimmy just nodded again.

"And down here is my vagina. That's where your friends have been putting their penises into." I said inserting an index finger wiggling it back and forth.

"Yes Miss." Jimmy repeated.

"It's perfectly fine with me if you'd like to put your penis in there as well. I don't mind" I said encouragingly.

"I don't think that I should Miss." Jimmy replied.

"The decision is yours, of course. But I'd hate for you to miss out." I added.

"I'm not sure that I should, Miss." Jimmy said.

"Did anyone say that you could not?" I asked.

"Well, no Miss. Not exactly." Jimmy replied.

"You've done a wonderful job looking after me tonight, so I think that it's only fair that you get to have some fun too." I responded.

"Are you sure Miss?" Jimmy asked.

"Absolutely positive Jimmy. I'd be honoured if you'd agree to have sex with me." I replied.

"Um. OK. Thanks Miss." Jimmy said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes Miss. I think that it would be nice. Thank you Miss" Jimmy replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. I think that it would be nice too. Why don't you slip on a condom and slide on in? It'll be fun." I said reaching for the lube.

"I don't know how." Jimmy responded as he watched me apply the lube to my inner lips.

"What do you mean, you don't know how?" I asked.

"I've never put one on before." Jimmy admitted.

"Never?" I asked.

"Never Miss." he confirmed.

"What if I helped you? I can see that you're hard by the bulge in the front of your pants. Come over here and drop your trousers for me." I said.

Jimmy looked hesitant, not knowing how to respond.

"I won't bite, I promise." I said motioning for him to approach me.

Jimmy walked over and stood in front of me.

"Don't be shy, I've seen it all before." I said reaching for his belt buckle.

Jimmy stood there motionless as I undid his belt, unfastened the clip and let his trousers fall to the floor. He still had his shorts on, but I could see that his bulge was somewhat bigger than I thought.

"Take your shorts off and we'll get a condom onto that monster for you." I said.

"OK" Jimmy replied as he dropped his shorts.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed involuntarily.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, nothing sweety. But can you please pass me my handbag, I think that you'll need an extra large." I said.

I was certainly not averse to one night stands so I normally carried some condoms with me just in case I managed to score and he gave me some sob story about not having any condoms. The one-size-fits-all strategy works for most men, but there were always exceptions, so I made sure that I was prepared.

"Ah, found one." I said after rummaging through my bag for a while.

"Can you please put my bag back?" I asked Jimmy as I checked the expiry date on the condom.

Jimmy did as I asked and returned to stand in front of me once more, his enormous penis pointing right at me and ready for action.

"OK." I said holding the condom by the reservoir, "Now see how the tip tapers down to the inside of the ring?"

"Yes." Jimmy replied.

"That's the way you want it. Not the other way," I said demonstrating what the wrong way looked like, "It will be almost impossible to put on.

"OK." Jimmy said.

"Now watch this. See how I put the reservoir onto the tip of your penis." I said.

"Yes." Jimmy replied.

"Pinch the tip of the reservoir and then roll the rest down your shaft with the other hand." I said narrating my practical demonstration.

"That's it?" Jimmy asked.

"That's it!" I replied, "You're ready to go."

"What do I do next?" Jimmy asked.

"Well you saw how your buddies put their dicks inside me?" I asked.

"Ah, yeah." Jimmy responded.

"Now it's your turn." I said getting back up onto the table.

Jimmy watched intently as I took another quick squirt of lube and applied it to my lips before wiggling my way to the edge of the table. I spread my legs wide and held myself open.

"Slide it in there where I showed you." I instructed.

"Where you just put the lube?" Jimmy asked.

"That's right. Put your penis where I just put the lube and then push yourself into me gently." I told him.

"It's too big. Won't it hurt you?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm flattered that you're concerned," I said, "but I promise that you won't hurt me. Give it a try."

As Jimmy made his first tentative advance, I could feel myself gradually being filled with his girth. As he pushed further inside me, I let out a low moan.

Jimmy stepped back quickly and said, "I hurt you."

"No Jimmy, I've had nineteen other guys in there tonight. I promise you that everything is fine, I was enjoying myself."

"Oh, OK." Jimmy responded.

"Now try again. Gently at first and then start moving faster." I said.

Jimmy entered me again just as I had instructed. He thrust in and out a few times and I felt my toes start to involuntarily curl.

I moaned again and softly said, "Try moving it in and out faster now."

Jimmy picked up the pace a little and when he saw me smile and nod, he increased his pace even more.

"Look down to where I'm touching myself Jimmy." I said as I rubbed my clit.

"OK" Jimmy responded.

Removing my hand I said, "See the little knob at the top of the upside down vee?"

"Your clit." Jimmy said.

"That's right, rub that with one of your thumbs in a circular motion." I said moving both hands to my nipples.

"Like that?" Jimmy asked as he rubbed my clit in a circular motion as instructed.

"Perfect." I said encouragingly.

Jimmy was good. I mean, really good. As he continued to fuck me, I relaxed and really just took some time to actually enjoy the experience. He was hitting all the right places and I could tell that I was building up to what might end up being the best orgasm of the evening.

Swept away in the moment, time became a quantity measured by Jimmy's regular thrusts rather than the clock on the wall. When I finally came, it was a doozy. Wow! My whole body lit up with orgasmic force.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asked as he pulled out, obviously concerned that he had hurt me.

"Nothing Jimmy," I started trying to reassure him, "you gave me an orgasm, that's all."

"You liked it?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, it was great. Do you want to try for another?" I responded.

"OK Miss. Um, should I put it back in?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes Jimmy, put it back inside me and keep going." I replied.

Jimmy stepped forward and re-entered me tentatively. After a little more encouragement, however, he got back into the swing of things again. In almost no time, I was getting close to orgasm again.

"It's about to happen again Jimmy." I managed to get out between groans.

"What, another orgasm Miss?" Jimmy asked.

"Yep!" I blurted out sharply bighting my lip as another wave of ecstasy engulfed me.

To his credit, Jimmy kept on going and made me come another four times in close succession. This was ridiculous, the kid just kept going without even breaking a sweat.

"Do you feel like coming yet Jimmy?" I asked.

"I'm getting pretty close now Miss, yes." Jimmy replied.

"Well don't worry about me. I've come plenty tonight. Come inside me Jimmy, come inside me" I said.

It took him another five minutes of vigorous thrusting but finally Jimmy tossed his head back, impaled himself inside me as deeply as he could before finally letting out an incredibly satisfied moan. I too had come once more in that time and was close to yet another when I finally felt his shaft start to throb inside me.

"Oh Miss. Thank you Miss. That was wonderful Miss." Jimmy panted, trying to catch his breath.

"No Jimmy, thank you. You were sensational. I hope that you treat all of your other lady friends that well." I replied.

"No Miss. There have not been any others Miss." Jimmy responded.

"You mean that I was your first Jimmy?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes Miss. Thank you Miss." Jimmy said still not having pulled out.

"Oh Jimmy, you should..." was all I was able to say before the door swung open.

Frank appeared at the door and said, "What's going on in here?" before steaming in.

"Get outta here you little punk." he said as he slapped Jimmy on the back of the head.

Jimmy said "Sorry boss." as he stepped away from me, pulled up his trousers and headed for the door.

"Sorry about that Miss. The kid shouldn't have touched you like that. I'll deal with him later." Frank said standing between my still spread legs clearly looking from my gaping vagina to my hard nipples and then back to gaping vagina where his gaze lingered.

"No Frank really, please don't. I invited him to. I didn't know that he was not supposed to." I replied.

"Mmmmm." Frank said still, staring at my pussy, "OK then, but only because I like you Miss. That little punk shoulda kept his grubby little mitts to himself. That's all I'm sayin'."

"Thanks Frank, but he was really very gentile. Honestly." I replied.

"You sure got a hairy pussy there Miss. It makes me feel all nostalgic like. You know, for the good old days." Frank commented as he pointed between my legs having seemingly forgotten all about Jimmy's supposed transgression.

"That's the way they naturally are." I responded as Frank continued staring.

"Yeh, that's it, natural, that's the word I'm after, natural. Listen," he said suddenly looking me in the eye, "most of the other girls that we have had are all bald down there, no character. You know what I mean?"

"Some girls like it smooth down there." I replied.

"Well I don't, it ain't natural. I think that a big hairy pussy like yours' got, you know, personality." Frank declared.

"Thanks Frank, that's very kind of you to say." I responded.

"Listen Miss," Frank said as he reached into his pocket, pulled out a big wad of cash and threw it at my handbag, "This is the balance of our agreed fee for tonight."

I was still laying on the table naked. Propped up on my elbows with my legs apart and Frank standing in front of me. I didn't feel threatened or vulnerable at all, just slightly physically uncomfortable after my prolonged encounter with Jimmy. I wiggled my arse slightly to readjust my position.

"Oh, sorry Miss. Where are my manners." Frank said as he stepped back and offered me his hand as I slid forward and stood.

"Thanks" I said.

"So Miss," Frank said reaching into his other suit pocket, "we're having another function three weeks from now."

"OK" I replied as I mentally worked out my cycle.

"We liked your pussy and, if I may say so, your tits and face are pretty nice too." Frank said holding out another wad of cash for me to take.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the cash, "You've already paid me for tonight."

"This is a retainer for next month." Frank said pushing the cash in my direction before asking, "We want to see you and every single hair on that pussy of yours here in three weeks too. Are ya interested?"

"On one condition." I said.

"And what would that be Miss?" Frank asked with his eyebrows arching as he checked out my tits.

"Jimmy goes first next month." I said taking the cash.

"Miss, I think we have ourselves a deal." Frank said as he turned and left.

I took a few tissues from the box and cleaned myself up 'down there' before getting dressed. I picked up the bowl of chocolates and scooped the few remaining morsels into my handbag. As I opened the door, Jimmy was there waiting to escort me out.

"This way Miss." Jimmy said politely as he extended one arm.

Looking in the direction that Jimmy was pointing, I saw that Amanda was sitting at a table looking up at me suspiciously. She closed the lid of the laptop in front of her and motioned for Jimmy and I to approach.

"Show me your handbag." Amanda said bluntly without preamble.

I surrendered my handbag and watched as Amanda started to remove the contents one by one. Lipstick, gum, hairbrush, tampons, mace, condoms, you name it, every item that she removed she inspected thoroughly. Gathering all of the chocolates that I had pilfered into one hand, she dumped them on the table and looked up at me.

"Did you like the little milk chocolate balls with the hazelnut paste filling?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, they were quite nice." I replied.

Looking across to Jimmy, Amanda snapped, "Jimmy!"

"Yes ma'am." Jimmy responded.

"Go to the storeroom and fetch Miss a box from my special chocolate stash." Amanda said waiving Jimmy away towards the back room.

As Jimmy turned to fetch the chocolates, Amanda continued to rummage through my handbag removing things and laying them out on the table. I heard the storeroom door close in the distance behind me and Amanda casually glanced over in that direction.

Seemingly uncomfortable, Amanda raised herself in her seat slightly and readjusted her dress with both hands before returning to the seated position and to task at hand. She started to return the items to my bag that she had previously removed. Starting with the chocolates, she then took care to replace everything else neatly on top.

I heard the storeroom door open and then close behind me and footsteps approach us.

"Here you are Miss." Jimmy said as he came up beside me and handed me a small box of confectionery.

"Thank you Jimmy," I said before looking at Amanda and nodding, "Amanda."

"You can go now Miss." Amanda responded roughly pushing my handbag towards me on the table.

"Thanks." I said as I picked up my handbag and returned it to my shoulder.

"This way Miss." Jimmy said once again pointing towards the exit.

Jimmy and I made our way to the front door, weaving past the tables and chairs in silence. Once we reached the door, Jimmy leaned down slightly to take hold of the handle before opening the door for me. I gave Jimmy a quick kiss on the cheek as he held the front door open for me and watched me depart.

Looking around for a cab in the already growing procession of vehicles, I noticed that subtle glow in the sky indicating that dawn was not all that far off. A cab pulled up right in front of me and I opened the rear passenger's door and got in. Once I had closed my door, the driver diligently waited for a break in the traffic before smoothly manoeuvring out to join the busy flow.

"How'd it go?" the driver asked plainly.

"They've booked me again in another three weeks." I answered reverting to my native accent.

"Three weeks. Excellent!" the driver replied.

"Do you have the package?" he asked.

"I think so, let me check. I can keep the money from tonight though, right?" I said as I ruffled through my handbag.

"Keep it all darlin'. Tax free!" he responded.

"And the rest?" I asked.

"That depends on whether you have the package or not." the driver replied.

I continued to rummage through my handbag, concentrating on the chocolates. At last I found one that did not fit in, it was much lighter and softer than the other. Removing the colourful wrapper, I found a scrunched up tissue. Carefully unfurling the tissue, I finally revealed its hidden treasure.