Fiction - The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found it!" I said holding a micro SD card aloft.

"Pass it here." the driver ordered holding out one hand back over his shoulder.

"Here you go." I said placing the card carefully in his hand.

"Your money's in an envelope underneath the newspaper on the seat beside you." he replied after giving the card a quick look.

I casually slid my hand under the newspaper and found the envelope as promised. 'Perfect', I thought to myself as I placed the envelope into my handbag before looking out at the other cars and trucks as they sped by.

Before the barely rising sun had reached its zenith, most of the cash that I had just pocketed will have been discretely funnelled across to Geneva where it will be exchanged for Francs and safely stashed away for a rainy day. I, on the other hand, will use the remaining cash to purchase a ticket to my destination of choice.

'Mmm, bikini or beanie? Sand or snow?' I wondered to myself as the cab headed towards the rising sun.

** Postscript **

Four years ago, I could hardly have imagined how much waiving my 'Hands Off' policy for that evening would change my life for the better. It was my first corporate gig and being somewhat pleased with the outcome, the corporation kept me on the books where I have remained ever since.

My phone chimed. I picked it, dusted off some loose sand and read the notification. It was from my dating app: There were four men matching my profile that were within a two kilometre radius. I started to flick through the profile images and read the statistics provided. To the casual observer, there was nothing unusual about such a notification from such an app. Millions of women around the world receive notifications such as this every day.

This, however, was no ordinary dating app. It was actually the way the corporation communicated with its associates. The manner in which each of my 'matches' was dressed, the colour and style of his suit, or lack there of, the pattern on his tie, the background locations, all told me a great deal about what was required to successfully deliver the project on offer should I wish to bid. The number of kilometres radius, name, age, favourite dog breed all indicated which continent, country or city as well as the expected fee for completing the project on time and on budget.

What I also did not realise four years ago was that I had started a professional partnership that would still be going strong all these years later. The corporation had decided that we had worked well together with an uncanny ability to complement each other's talents.

During those intervening years, I've been gangbanged by royalty, creampied by presidents and taken from behind by more ambassadors, admirals and archbishops than I can count. All of this in the name of project delivery.

Although the flagrant nudity and sense of sexual adventure had become part of delivering almost every project for me, I consider myself to be neither a whore nor a prostitute. No, the sex was a distraction, a raunchy interlude intended to mask the true goings on, not the primary project deliverable.

I enjoy the power I can wield by virtue of the few flaps of skin and some tufts of hair between my legs. This morning I was laying on my favourite nudist beach working on my tan. I was not being unnecessarily provocative, my legs are not precisely glued shut, they are just in a reasonably comfortable position, nothing overtly sexual at all.

However, even on a nudist beach where this sort of behaviour is perfectly common, I swear that I have heard at least half a dozen women, in almost as many different languages, chastise their partners because of glances in my direction lingering slightly longer than they should have. Imagine the power I can control where this behaviour is not the norm.

Without warning, I heard muffled footsteps on the sand approaching me from behind and to my right. That was a smart tactic, that was currently the direction of the sun and I would be at a disadvantage should anything untoward unfold.

"Ahum!" the person said, clearing their throat.

I removed my hat. Angling it to block the sun, it unfortunately also obscured the face of the questioner. No matter, I could relax. I'd recognised those silky smooth hairless labia anywhere.

"Sit down Mandy." I said reaching for my phone, "Let's talk about those four new cute guys who just arrived in town."