Fiddly Baggula Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a double orgasm, which had somehow emanated from both her G-spot and her clitoris simultaneously. Then, for the first time in her life, she had experienced what she had only previously read about: a female ejaculation. She had squirted her inner love juice all over her husband's face and he had lapped it up (literally as well as figuratively).

He still continued to gently lap at her pussy, sucking juices from her labia but wisely avoiding her overly-sensitive clit.

"Thank you, baby, that was incredible," she began, forgetting for a moment that he was still under her spell. He did not stop lapping at her pussy.

She corrected her mistake, "Jason, stop eating my pussy now. That was excellent. You will stay in bed with me, then sleep, forget what happened between us and wake in 1 hour remembering only that you came up for an afternoon nap... oh..." she added, "and you will cuddle up to me throughout, just like a good husband."

He stopped and came up the bed to spoon beside her.

'Oh, am I going to love this?!' thought Nadine, 'The fun I can have!'

She released him with her command, "Fiddly Balluga!"

12