Fiddly Baggula Pt. 02

Story Info
Nadine tries out her gift for a second time.
2.6k words
4.46
4.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Brief Note from The Observer:

'If you haven't read the first chapter, then I recommend you take a few minutes to do so. It does contain the background to this storyline, and in that way, The Narrator of the story (not I) does not have to describe the characters again and I will have less to explain. As you have now discovered, I am not the Narrator of the story but I am in fact The Observer, officially appointed to witness Nadine's life. The Observer may interject the occasion comments and explanations, such as these, in your story time. Enough from me, our story must continue, and so I wish you enjoyment.'

***

Fiddly Baggula Pt. 02

A New Awakening

Nadine stirred from her post-coital sleep. Her sexual glow, continued to radiate from within, and her satisfaction remained absolute.

She turned her head so that she could look over her shoulder at her beloved husband, Jason. She managed just through the corner of her eye. He was sleeping like a baby, curled on his side, spooning into Nadine.

She felt his 'spoon', hard and rigid, pressed into the crack of her ass. She had experienced that very satisfying orgasm a few hours before, whilst he had not. Now, his erect cock dug into her flesh inquisitively, almost urgently.

'Bless him,' she thought.

Returning her strained neck to its normal position, she reached behind herself and grasped his cock in the grip of her slender fingers. She squeezed seductively, and Jason moaned into her ear and began to stir.

"Hello, my love," she greeted. "What do we have here?"

She squeezed his cock again and began a slow, back-handed, slide up and down his pole - which, because of their sideways angle would have been best described as a 'left-to-righty'.

His only acknowledgement of her attentions was a deeper rumbling moan.

Nadine rubbed his cock head against her soft flesh of one buttock. She felt his pre-fluid deposit onto her ass cheek. 'I owe him this much,' she thought to herself, still relishing the glorious orgasms he had given her.

('Perhaps I should explain: Jason is actually half aware of what she is doing, but he does not wish to disrupt his wife's intentions. To which end, he is half-feigning a half-sleep. Jason is, by far, a man not accustomed to doing things by halves, but this is currently becoming an exception.')

As she continued to slowly masturbate him against her ass, Nadine's thoughts drifted to attempt to comprehend how they had arrived in this situation: She was convinced that her made-up words had created a trance-like state in, first herself, then her husband and he had performed every command he had been given by her. She knew it had not been a dream; the tell-tale afterglow from inside her vagina and womb confirmed that much. But that was all she was sure of.

'Was it possible I'm a witch and I've discovered a secret spell?' she pondered. 'Maybe, I was abducted by aliens and given magic powers.' Then another thought, 'I must have hypnotised him, but how?'

All suggestions seemed improbable, even Impossible to her.

('For those that have skipped the last chapter, I apologise for interrupting again to explain that she is neither a witch, nor a magician. This has all transpired due to her aversion to using swear words in front of the children, and so she replaces them with ones she has created to hide the true words from them. Her substitute for 'Fucking Bolllocks', one of her coarsest expressions, became 'Fiddly-Balluga', which by some chance, or unforeseen intervention, created a hypnotic spell around those she directed it at, allowing her to control their deeds. Let's continue...')

Jason's groans reminded her that she was currently masturbating her husband behind her back - literally, not figuratively -- and knew it would be impossible to continue thus for long. She released her hold of his rigid cock, rotated inside the protection of his arms to face him, and then gently pushed him onto his back. His smirk confirmed, not only that he was awake, but that no resistance would be offered and no hypnotic command required.

Jason's eyes opened just as she rose above him then, as she looked directly into his blue eyes and with a knowing, playful smirk, she threw the covers over her head and descended beneath.

She kissed his chest in a series of rapid, wet caresses as she worked her way down his finely haired chest. Jason failed to appreciate nipple stimulation as much as Nadine, and so she did not linger on her journey south.

With her hand still grasping his erection, she slipped down to look upon the throbbing cock of her husband within her hand. Her tongue extended and she licked along his length. She knew Jason's penis almost as much as he. Jason was not blessed with great length, as he measured about average, however his girth exceeded that of her hand, despite her long, slim fingers -- and far beyond her pre-marital expectations.

In truth, she simply loved being impaled and stretched to her limit on his thick cock. As such, she was not concerned that his length failed to probe her cervix, of which she had heard other wives boast. She would never have traded her one for their other. He had, after all, provided 3 beautiful children, so his fish could swim -- that is, before they had been surgically and unceremoniously cut off.

Now she admired his rod in her hand. His foreskin had slipped down to uncover the beautiful head of his cock. She loved it sincerely. She loved its helmet shape but most of all she loved how it felt. It was smooth as well as shapely, taught silky skin stretched across, with a single eye that she could probe and hidden cervices of skin around the ridge that she loved to explore with her tongue. She did so now, flicking it around his cockhead to excite him.

In truth, he needed very little stimulation. He felt as if he had been ready for some time, though he could not understand where this passion had derived. Even so, at 48 years old, he was never going to complain his erection was too hard. His cock oozed pre-cum, sweet and wholesome which she lapped up with her tongue.

He looked down the bed as, hidden from him, Nadine took his cock into her warm mouth and she began to suck upon it. The covers of the bed began to bob up and down with the motion of her buried head.

Jason was, though, a thoughtful husband, most of the time, and he imagined the heat and low oxygen levels his wife must have been enduring. And so, he pulled the covers up and over her head, allowing her to breath fresh air once again. The fact that this action also gave him a perfect view of his cock sliding into the beautiful mouth of his incredibly sexy wife was indeed an additional benefit.

She smiled her thanks up at him; his cock still suckled within her mouth.

('Before we proceed and for the benefit of those who may not have performed oral sex on a penis such as Jason's before, it is beholden upon me to explain what is surely obvious to the experienced: The benefit of his normal length is that Nadine can easily lower her lips to his root. On the other hand, the disadvantage of his exceptional girth is that both her lips and her throat will need copious amounts of lubrication to do so. Therefore, for Nadine's benefit, I will move the strawberry-flavoured tube of lube from her dresser's bottom draw to rest beneath the duvet. Let's continue...')

Nadine reached for a tube of strawberry lube which she found beneath the duvet and massaged it lovingly into his hard flesh. She pulled his foreskin up and over the helmet, spreading the lube generously. His penis felt wonderful in her hand as it slid effortlessly up and down his shaft. She considered, for a brief moment, finishing him in her grip, but his hand on the back of her head encouraged her otherwise.

Now suitably lubricated, she lowered her mouth, and his cock began to disappear as she swallowed him whole, before rising up again then plunging back down as deeply as she could. This was exactly what he needed to tame his raging lust. Well, almost exactly.

He grasped the plait of hair at the back of her head and helped regulate her movements by controlling her speed and depth to his satisfaction. Jason was feeling more than a little desperation. He needed to cum and now. The pressure in his cock and balls told him he had been stimulated for many hours though he could not understand why.

His hips began to buck and the force and speed he applied to the back of her head increased. He was literally controlling his wife's mouth to bring him to orgasm as quickly as possible. He most certainly needed a release.

At times, Nadine did permit his control of her blowjob, as she loved him deeply and wanted to give him complete satisfaction, but for once she was not in that mood. She wanted to feel his thick cock inside her pussy. She muttered a half-choked 'no' which he failed to interpret. She shook her head 'no' and again revoiced her complaint, which even with a mouthful of his wide cock, sounded louder to her. He appeared to ignore both signals as his passion consumed him.

He needed to cum.

She wanted to fuck.

He normally won... 'normally'.

She removed his cock from her mouth, long enough to complain, "Fiddly Balluga, Jason, stop controlling me!"

She still had the magic, or whatever it was, as immediately Jason stopped his bucking, froze, then released his grip on her plait and relaxed.

That is to say, he relaxed; his cock did not. It remained as a flagpole, firm and inviting. Nadine climbed up his prone body, straddled his waist and lowered her wet pussy to his cock. Her labia stretched around his cock and it slipped between her outer lips before meeting resistance to her love canal. She waited, while maintaining the downward pressure, as she accustomed better to him. The lubrication and her natural arousal helped. He slipped inside the warmth of her pussy as her pussy yielded to him. She began a slow ride on his pole, up high to the tip, then grinding her pussy into his public bone, down low, to also excite her clit.

Jason, simply stared blankly up at his wife's face as she fucked herself on his meat.

Not a sound did he utter.

Not a movement did he make.

Even as she continued to ride up his cock, grinding the sensations into her pussy, she worried for his lack of enthusiasm and immediately yearned for the normal passion he would show her. She needed his missing spark to return to complete her.

She spoke her wish, "Jason, I want you to be passionate, but loving, while I ride you." Before thinking about his immediate need and adding, "...and don't stop or cum until I tell you, just like a good husband."

Jason returned from his blank state to demonstrate to her his usual love-making prowess, acting passionately, but lovingly, with Nadine. He groaned, passionately, and raised his arms to cup and caress her breasts, lovingly. He told her he loved her and how marvellous she was, and he urged her on to increased sensations, just as he usually does. He was, to all extent and purposes, behaving perfectly normally. Yet, he remained under her control.

She continued to grind her pussy down onto his shaft, riding his cock solely for her pleasure.

He stimulated her further by tracing with the slightly rough back of his fingers and with his short nails all around the curvature of her full bosom, which sent tingling vibrations into her sensitive nipples. Then his thumbs brushed against her hard, darkening nipples and her inner temperature began to rise.

For some time, the heat of her impending orgasm continued to grow in intensity.

Jason felt her heat too and urged, "Come for me, my sweet. Come on my cock."

And she did.

It was a mini-explosion within her. Not as orgasmic as the nuclear bomb that had exploded earlier that day to his oral stimulations, but just as satisfying for her. As this small orgasm subsided, Jason appeared to act perfectly normally, except now he continued to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples, and...

"Come for me, baby," he continued.

...continued to talk sexily to her. Yet more irritatingly for her still, he continued to push his hips up to meet her still twitching and sensitive pussy. This became most unwelcome after just a short period of time.

Even though the sensitivity in her pussy began to diminish, he continued to thrust and grope and speak in tones of love for her. Then she recalled her command and tutted at her own ignorance. Of course, 'don't stop or cum...'.

She needed to fixed that.

She knew Jason needed to cum and she wanted Jason to be satisfied too, so, with her sensitivity abated, she rose into his favourite position -- usually only offered for his birthday treat or the occasional holiday special. She squatted, cowgirl fashion, above him and pulled his cock upright with one hand then lowered her pussy down onto it. Commencing a deep, thigh-exhausting, ride to his personal paradise.

After just a few minutes, his panting grew desperate. She contemplated teasing him this way for hours more, before the exhausting burn in her thighs reminded her why this was reserved for special occasions. Nadine issued her command, "Jason, come inside me, now!" as she plunged down embedding his cock inside her.

He grunted deeply and she felt his cock head expand, his balls twitch in their sack, followed by a torrent of sperm flood deep with her, in surge after surge of red-hot heat.

She flopped to his chest, exhausted and she embraced him and kissed his face lovingly.

He stared back at her blankly.

Nadine released her husband: "Jason, you will know we made love but not that I controlled you. Now... Fiddly Balluga."

She collapsed back onto her side of the matrimonial bed.

"That was fantastic, my sweet," he proclaimed. "I'm so glad we came up for that little nap."

"I love you!" he concluded, cuddling into a spoon with her.

"Love you right back, my heart," said Nadine, before adding inside her own thoughts, 'hmmm and I love this new power too. Now... how else can I use it? Who else can I use it on? I'll sleep on it.'

'And so, she does. It is pleasing to observe that their love is stronger than ever. But here the story is paused. I hope you appreciate that I tried to limit my explanations during the exciting parts to only the essential. To tell the truth, I always enjoy the juice bits, just as much as you.'

'As I presently continue to observe Nadine's life, I can tell you now that Nadine is experimenting more and further with her gift and I hope you join me when her story is revealed to you, in what is your present future and what will be your future present.'

'That suitably explained: Please remember that a smile and a fair word will always be treasured much more than a hurtful deed.'

'So, until a future now: Farewell and peace to all'

--------- - - - - - - - - - - - -