Fidelity Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Words can't describe how your pussy feels to me."

"Lets get another drink and lie on the bed for a while. I need a lot more of your sperm inside me. Then you can leave and let me enjoy that full feeling."

I listened to that Phil character fuck her two more times. I think she was faking the orgasms bur I'm not sure. I had no idea how big he was either. I actually heard the front door of her apartment close. Then his car and all was quiet.

Then out of the blue, "Hurry baby. I need you now."

Rushing to her front door I lifted the mat and sure enough there was the key. I entered and found her bedroom in the darkness.

"I'm here honey." I felt her hand as she sat up and pulled off my clothes. "No more clothes and no more condoms.

"From the sound of things you were well taken care of."

"Ha. You're a better lover Steve. I want you to do something for me."

"Oh God, not that."

I felt her hand run over my cock and then over my balls as she lightly squeezed them.

"I want these emptied and we have all night babe."

Olivia kissed me softly. Then she whispered. "I took care of him and now I'm going to take care of you Steve. Don't fight me, I know you better than you think. Just relax."

I lied down and let her kiss me all over, including my cock. It was so titillating. I hadn't realized she'd spun around and was now straddling my head. I couldn't see anything, but I could smell it. She was full of cum and pussy juice and it was starting to drip on me. My cock was making me forget what I knew I didn't want to do. I didn't have a choice though as she sat on my arms and lowered her wet vulva over my lips. My nose sunk in first and then it seemed my whole face was covered in cum. I tried to keep it out of my mouth but it was no use. She had her hole sitting right over my tongue and their fluids just kept seeping into my mouth.

"I like your tongue down there babe. Nasty huh? All that slippery semen that's full of yummy sperm that my date gave to me so lovingly. And that I so lovingly want to share with you Steve."

"Oh God forgive me."

"Come on honey, I asked you to. It's OK I won't tell anyone. It's our secret and I love that you're doing that for me. You know we might have future here. I could easily get used to having two men to love me."

I grew tired of that quickly and pushed her off me and got behind her. I reached around her to squeeze her nice c cups and slide my dick between the swollen open lips of her pussy. It was like a wet slippery mess and my cock had never been harder, nor longer it seemed. Her pussy was like an open cavern and the sides of which were made of silk. I pounded her hard, driving her into the mattress over and over till she was shaking.

"Oh God I love you cock so much better. Oh fuck Steve, we're going to make this work for us. It's so fucking exciting giving you my sloppy cum filled pussy. Fuck me and make me yours again. I want that and I want to feel that closeness again. Baby, fuck me hard, hard and deep. Oh God you feel so good. Cum in me, cum in me baby, I want it. I'm cumming, oh fuck I feel you. Oh shit I'm can't stop cumming on your spurting cock. Yes ah fuck."

I collapsed on top of her and rolled off and slipped out of her soupy vagina. It took a while for us to find our breath, but I held her tight and she kept finding places to kiss me.

"We're a match Steve. I have a question. You can hear me talking on the patio right? And you knew I fucked that guy out there a couple months or so ago didn't you?"

"Yes, and I was so happy to meet you at my store. I've had a crush on you ever since."

"Ever since I fucked the guy and screamed on his big cock?"

"Yes. I should have recorded it. Then I wish I could have pulled out your scented dirty panties and listened to you cumming like a dozen times to get me off."

"No need for that. I'll let you listen all you want. He did have great cock though. I fucked that deal up really bad and lost a friend. Oh well, I have you now though and I'm very happy."

"You know if we were married and you did this, then I'd be a cuckold."

"Yea, so... Sex should be enjoyed. It's nature's gift to us as a reward for making babies for her. I think it's great having two lovers. I know it makes you jealous but that's good too. It means you care about me."

"That I'm starting to do. God help me."

"Make love to me now honey, and fill me up once more, OK?."

Olivia and I kept getting closer. She started texting me during the day, calling me in the evening, inviting me to come over and cuddle as we watched TV. I felt like I was falling in love. I looked forward to seeing her again every minute of the day. She was like a drug I craved.

Something happened, I wasn't sure of what, but we started seeing less of each other. She started doing things that I wasn't aware of and days seemed to fly by without a word.

"Steve, I've met someone else and I'm sorry but we can't see each other for a while. As you know I'm not seeing my other friend either. I don't want to screw this up and it means a lot to me for reasons that you aren't privy to. I'll explain it to you some day but for the time being, it's important that you and I stop acting with we're fucking married, OK?"

"Fine. I have to say though. I've fallen in love with you."

"Oh God, I'm sorry babe. I really am. I don't want to lose you but you have to give me space. A lot of space. Sorry. It's only for six months Steve. You can do it."

To that she walked out the door of my apartment and I hung my head, totally blown away.

He was a big shot, and a big dude as well. His Escalade, all shiny and grand started showing up more often. At first she kept her patio door closed. All of a sudden the screams from her open patio doorway startled me out of my sleep and it started driving me crazy. After he left there was no calling or texting me to come over. It seemed like all or nothing with this bitch. I was ready to pull the plug and move to another complex just to find some piece of mind.

I had one more month on my lease and started looking around and was ready to put a deposit on a nice two bedroom house. It was cheaper to rent it than buy the damn thing. Then she text me, 'I'm coming over.'

"Steve, I don't love Dan but I want to buy a house and have my own pool and marry you, start a family and all that good stuff. But he's fucking rich, filthy rich and he told me that if I could hang with him as eye candy for six months then he'd buy me a fucking house. His only stipulation was that I stopped seeing anyone else. I know it's like being a ho, but it's what I want to do and you're invited to join me when it's all over."

You want me to fucking wait for you? Jesus. Do you know how hard it is for me to listen to him fuck the shit out of you every week."

"I thought you liked that."

I laughed. Well, I don't and I'll tell you why. I feel like a fucking idiot. How do I know you really love me and want this for us. I can't even kiss the woman I love and to listen to you and him is driving me crazy. I'm days away from moving out of this place to get away from you."

"Honey, I don't care if you move, but I have to tell you this. We are meant for each other. I know it's hard for you and I don't blame you for being pissed at me. I want to marry you and this will make our life so much easier not having a mortgage. Please bear with me here. I don't want you dating though. It scares me to think of you with someone else."

I laughed again. "You are one crazy bitch Olivia. Leave me the fuck alone."

Two weeks later I moved into the house and loved the new environment. I thought to myself how different a house is and vowed to never live in an apartment again. It was like starting a new life with the same great job. I started running after work and felt sore but good. I pushed myself everyday to go farther and faster.

My love life was zilch but the guys at work were great and never said a word about my breakup with Olivia. Time flew by quickly and I was feeling like things were starting to fall into place for me, and maybe even getting a promotion to a district manager position. I knew I had one of the most profitable stores in the chain and worked my ass off doing so.

"Steve, there's a lady out here who is asking you to check her engine light codes."

I thought to myself, 'oh fuck.'

I found her standing by her car. "Hi babe. It's all over and I've got a real house all paid for. I've missed you so much and now it's time to pick up where we left off."

"Fuck you Olivia. I'm not a yoyo and I don't love you anymore. So go find some other smuck and break his heart. I'm done and over with you. Please leave me alone."

I turned and walked back inside my store. All eyes from my crew were on the beautiful witch I just told to fuck off. Going back into my office I heard my phone.

"You're not getting rid of me that easy Steve. I know you still love me deep down and I am going to make you love me again like it's suppose to be. I need you more now than ever before. You're my cuckold and that will never change." I hung up the phone not saying a word.

At home that evening neighbors started calling me telling me what a beautiful girl friend I have. How the hell did she find me I thought. Finally home after a long week on a Friday night there she was sitting on my porch with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I approached her and she didn't move. "OK Steve, I get it. You're still pissed and hate my guts. Fine, but this is real now OK. I do love you and have since the first time we made love. There's something about you that's makes me feel joyful, happy, complete, and I want to share my life you. I won't go out with another man again unless you want me to. It's you and me now, honey. Let me love you please."

"Why did you put me on a shelf for the last six months?"

"I told you the truth. He offered me something that I could never do myself in such a short period of time. He figured out what I wanted and dazzled that carrot for me and I gave into my greed. I've thought about you every day since and need you now more than ever. I'll do anything to have you back in my life."

"We could have still been friends, even with benefits if you wanted. You just threw me away."

"I didn't have a choice. He's rich and I know he had people keeping an eye on me. I fulfilled my end of the deal and he's paid up. Now it's time for us babe. Just you and me. Remember how great it used to be and how hot our sex life was. I want that with you again. Please try to understand."

I opened my door and stepped in and she was right behind me, throwing off her jacket and hugging me. She dropped to her knees and unzipped my fly, grabbed my cock and started sucking. I couldn't help but get hard. Her tongue felt so good and it'd been so long for me. I came down her gullet in less than three minutes.

She got up and followed me, stripped off and got into the shower with me. Her body looked even better than she did six month ago. My cock stayed hard as I turned on the water and let it warm up. She stood next to me holding my rod.

"I want this big beautiful thing inside me next time. I've stopped taking my birth-control and want your babies. So, get your head around that Steve cause it's going to happen. We're meant for each other and you know it. Just stop fighting yourself over your pride. I did it for us babe, for us so we would be happy the rest of our life together."

I didn't argue with her and we showered quickly. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as we toweled down. My cock was not going to go down with her constantly attending to it.

"Come lie with me and we can talk and start making up for lost time."

"So this dude bought a house and gave it to you?"

"Actually, it's one that he already owned and I picked it out of all the rest he had available. Every six months he contracts with a woman to keep him happy and gives them a house and it's just one perk he offers. He really liked me and on top of the house he put some money in an account for me. All I have to do is fulfill a couple requirements and the money is mine. Isn't that so cool."

"What are the requirements?"

"I don't actually know, but he told me that all I needed to do was be happy, go on with my life, and good things would come my way."

"Where is the house located?"

"The last one on Elm Street, top of the hill and built last year. Has a huge pool and a bunch of amenities. I only have my bed and dresser, and kitchen stuff from the apartment in there now. Sold all the other stuff figuring you'd bring in your furniture which is really nice. My closet is full of expensive gowns and dresses that I needed to accompany him. You won't believe the lingerie that I have. It's so beautiful and sensuous too. Oh, the house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms too."

"That big fucking house that looks like a mansion is yours and it free?"

"Well, I did work for it as you well know."

"Yea, on you back with his cock up in your pussy."

"That's right and by the way you're actually bigger than him and besides, I love you not him. It was just a job for me Steve. Now we're together and can do whatever we want."

"We're not together. You fucked me over and I've moved on Olivia."

"Bull shit. I've asked around and you haven't even gone on a single date since you moved into this rental. I've also never seen you cum so fast as you did a few minutes ago, so obviously you're not getting it anywhere else."

"So what? That doesn't mean I've held out hope you'd come back to me. I mean yea, what we had was great and you fucking that other friend of yours was fun too, but I just can't get past you dropping me like a lead balloon."

"Not another word from you. Close your eyes and just feel your senses as you lie here with me."

I felt Olivia kissing me all over and then she took my cock into her mouth again and slowly drove me crazy with desire. Kissing back up to my face and neck, I felt her wet pussy engulf my cock. Oh fuck did that feel nice.

"Oh my God Olivia."

She slowly worked her pussy on me and had me on edge for over an hour.

"Give it up Steve, give me your cum, we're making a baby, your baby. Do it... now."

I felt her slam down on me and her pussy clutched me and sent a series of contraction along my cock, milking every fucking sperm out from my nuts into her womb. I must have spurted every drop of semen I had left deep inside her vagina. My head was still spinning when I was able to relax my prostate.

We fell asleep like that and it felt like I'd died and gone to heaven. We were married three days later. Within a month she told me she was with child.

One day I asked her why she took up with the rich fucker and I wanted the truth.

"Steve, like I said, it was an opportunity and I took it. But I have to admit we would have done fine without the big house and the million dollars he gave me. I also wanted to test you and see if you'd take up with another woman. I needed to know you wanted me, loved me and only me."

"You're a fucking evil bitch Olivia."

"Yea, so what! I love you and you me, and that is all that matters."

12