All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 02'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RichBauerRichBauerover 6 years ago
teriffic story

what a lovely story cannot wait for the next chapter keep up with the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Having already read "Now or Never", I have a heavy heart. The story is so good. It is eye opening in that this scenario has played out in reality in this world somewhere. Probably multiple times, with heart rending results. Watch "Bridegroom". Keep up the good work and thank God you have good support riding your butt to continue writing. Thank you .

Reader777Reader777over 6 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

What a heart wrenching and heart warming story, and so well written. Love it. Keep writing and thank you.

TexWritingRiderTexWritingRiderover 6 years ago
A zinger promising more delivers!

Wow, the way chapter one ended promised a great continuing story and you sure are delivering!

Have to admit, I am secretly (okay so, not so secretly now) hoping you go back and give Now or Never a bit of a rewrite to include reference to the great stuff you have going on thus far.

Kudos C300, don't stop now!!!

CE300CE300over 6 years agoAuthor
A message from the author.

First I would like to thank everyone for their comments, all are welcome, constructive and positive. I have been toying around with the idea of giving Now Or Never a slight rewrite, nothing drastic, just adding some details here and there. I'll have to talk it over with Ti to see if she is up to the challenge! Trust me, when I tell her, she will make sure it happens. Again thank you all for your comments! Keep an eye out for chapter which is coming soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A couple things

People speak in contractions and incomplete sentences, not like this: "That is fine with us." It makes the dialogue sound awkward and unrealistic. It also slows the story down. Also - and this is important - Austin need some counseling. There's no "if it's bad enough." He needs counseling - period.

CE300CE300over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thank you for your comment about the conjunctions, I will take it into consideration. As for the counseling part, I've been talking to someone who has suffered from PTSD, not everyone goes for it at the beginning. Just let the story keep going to see what Austin does next. I want to thank you for reading the story, I hope you will continue. Thank you again for your comments!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow the transition of the character's personality

Austin's always been a sweetie but his BF, that guy really got under my skin. I can't believe how sweet he was in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter showed a more living side of Eric, but there were still very telling and upsetting signs of his future self. His temper while destroying his bedroom after the call with Jennifer. His name calling and violent fight with Austin prior to the attack. And his insensitivity initially about Austin’s attack and injuries. He ignored Austin for many days and then only got snapped into shape when Becka called him on being a selfish asshole. Even in the best of times. Eric was not a great boyfriend. So far he’s had glimpses of it surrounded by a lot of shittiness. And Jennifer and her goons need to go to prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES