All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 04'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter!

When will the next chapter be out ?

CE300CE300over 5 years agoAuthor
The next chapter

I am hoping to start working on the next chapter soon. Unfortunately i am dealing with a hard break up. After being with someone for over 7yrs it has come to an end. I don’t want the story to suffer so I haven’t been working on it. But I hope that soon I will be in the right state of mind to continue working on chapter 5. I hope that all my reader understand and just know I haven’t abondoned the story.

Much love,

CE300

CE300CE300over 5 years agoAuthor
Update.

Dear readers,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had a house fire in the beginning of October, the next chapter is on hold until further notice. I have a lot of work to do with dealing with the insurance company, finding a new place to live and other things associated with the fire. As soon as things start to settle back down I will get back to writing. Thank you for your understanding.

Much Love,

Andrew aka CE300

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2020

Just finished reading Really hope for a next Chapter So Good.

CE300CE300about 4 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter!

Good news everyone the next chapter has just been submitted and should be available with in a few days!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I’ve been binge reading this today in early June 2022. It’s a great story and a heartbreaking story all at the same time. I had to comment to copy and paste the most significant words I’ve read so far: “suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Words of wisdom from Becka.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...