All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 06'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I must say it was a great surprise to see the new chapter posted when i got home from the Christmas break. I have loved this story from the beginning and i keep falling in love with it again and again! Tyler was a surprise but thats how you write! Always with the surprises. :) cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so confusing and the various stories aren’t hanging well together for me as a reader. In prior stories (which happened in Austin’s future) when Austin recounts his past with Eric to Ryan, there was no mentions of the key elements at the core of this story. No mention of Austin’s near-death attack by Jen, Tyler, etc. No mention of PTSD and it’s debilitating effects in Austin’s senior year. No mention of his awesome friend Becka. No mention of Eric’s violence which led to time for him in a mental institution. No mention of a romance with Tyler or that Tyler told him he loved him…. It was just “oh Eric and I were boyfriends in HS and everything was great until the accident that killed my parents and changed everything.” Uh no, everything wasn’t great as evidenced by all the shit, drama, and terrible injuries in this story. Oh and there is no mention of Beth yet who seemed to love HS Austin but has not even met him yet in this story as far as we know. A few other head-scratchers. Austin indicated he remembered his attackers but was too afraid to be honest with the detectives - but then gets close to Tyler?! How can Tyler be such a violent psychopath, nearly killing Austin, leaving him for dead, planning his subsequent murder with Jen and then framing Eric for it, but then spend some time to get into his good graces and boom the previously straight bully and attacker is now a gay man in love with Austin?!? And how can Austin be so clueless about Tyler - they trade blowjobs and kisses, he gives him his letter jacket, Spends all his time with him, attends lavish holiday parties and snuggly nights in bed together, kisses at New Years, trips to NYC and CA, gives him his SUV, yet Austin tells his mom “no Tyler is straight and it’s not like that” and he’s surprised when Tyler expresses his romantic feelings and love for him. How does all of this make sense as a cohesive story of Austin’s life? It doesn’t make sense.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

There’s just no way this ends well! A very compelling and complicated story. Well done CE300.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...