All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 07'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CE300CE300over 3 years agoAuthor

I look forward to hearing your comments, good and constructive are always welcome!

VirgoRN917VirgoRN917over 3 years ago

Love, love, love this series and the sequel! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just read all 7 chapters and enjoyed it all. Great storyline and very well written. So let’s see the next few chapters ASAP ! Can’t wait !

sgmindsgmindover 3 years ago
Excellent

As a writer you have really come a long way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did the barn have to burn down? Dude, you could make a shit load from those who have a basher that deserves vengeance served ice cold.

CE300CE300about 3 years agoAuthor

Lol yes the barn had to burn. Tyler couldn’t leave any trace evidence around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The logic of this story is very hard to follow. It was positioned originally as the prequel to tell Austin & Eric’s story up until the start of Now or Never. Maybe there will be many chapters (spread out over years no doubt) but we are 7 chapters in and we have covered barely 1 or the 5 years leading up to Now or Never. Eric hasn’t even been featured in the last 3 or 4 chapters and there are glaring gaps in the version Austin told Ryan about. We seem to be losing our way here. It also now seems that not only are Austin and Eric gay, but so are his three attackers: James (Austin’s closeted boyfriend before Eric), Tyler (Austin’s closeted boyfriend after Eric), and now David (closeted who had/has a thing for Tyler). I can’t tell if Tyler truly loves Austin or if he’s just a total psycho who will turn on him or implode at some point - he clearly seems capable of really heinous acts given his role in beating Austin and now what he’s inflicted on David. And David is obviously homicidal. James seems like a stupid follower in over his head. And of course the psycho bitch behind it all, Jennifer. Who wants to see Becka just beat the holy hell outta that cunt!?! Also confused that the news story reported David as another attacked gay man - I didn’t think he was openly gay? Eventually, I assume Eric will re-enter the story at some point, the Montgomerys’ accident will occur, the two men will reconcile somehow and we will understand how Eric continues to spiral into the cruel bastard he is.

CE300CE300over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

I want to thank you for reading all of my stories and commenting on almost all of them, you missed Chapter 4. lol. I am very pleased and impressed with all of your comments! You are the first person in over 10yrs who has made such thought out comments. I wish you had a account so you could message me. I will go over some of you comments about this current story. in regards to missing details when Austin is telling Ryan about his past, Field of Blooms took on a completely different story line than i had originally planned. Tyler, Becka, Jennifer and her goons, never existed. Once this story is completed, I will go back and add little details to Now or Never and bring those people and events into the story. This story will be coming to a end within a couple more chapters and everything will make sense. As for Tyler really loving Austin or not, you will have to wait and see what happens. Everyone will get their just desserts when Karma finally shows. Writing a prequel is difficult since I am trying to create a back story that was never going to be told. I had orginally planned on writing a sequal to Now or Never but decided a prequel would be better. I hope you will continue to read my stories, and please keep up with the comments. I truly enjoyed reading all your comments!

thank you,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read "Field of Blooms" first and "Now or Never" afterwards. I've been listening to the song "The Rose" over and over since yesterday and crying. I think about the last scene between Austin and Eric in "Now or Never", the funeral and Eric's suicide note. Austin's martyrdom is unbearable. Eric was so incredibly caring and loving about Austin in highschool. The sex scenes were so loving, tender and passionate. The fact that Eric has changed so much for the absolute worst, and especially that he has been so cruel for so long, breaks my heart.

I see "Field of Bloom" not as a prequel to "Now or Never" but as its own story. Austin's parents don't die in a car accident. After eabting up Tyler publicly, Eric comes back from his anger management therapy and tells Austin that Tyler was one of the attackers. He is able to control his anger, is totally sweet to Austin and wins him back over. Austin feels deep down the truth that Tyler was one of the ones who attacked him and left him for dead. If someone had not happened to pass by and discovered his bike, he would have died of his injuries in the forest. Tyler is not by any means the good guy (he bullied Austin in school, almost killed him, and Austin knows this deep in his subconscious. This is no basis for a relationship). Austin breaks up with Tyler. Austin and Eric rediscover and re-live their love. Eric has been taking care of Austin very intensely for months. The two have a very strong bond and their love and connectionis so deep that Austin can forgive Eric his one violent outburst to date against him. The therapy did Eric a lot of good and he now has his anger and jealousy under control. He still goes to therapy weekly to continue learning to deal with stress in a constructive and loving way instead of blindly lashing out. They celebrate their highschool graduation together and Austin sings "The Rose" to Eric. Eric's father is much less closed minded and hateful than his wife and pays for Eric's college. Four years later, Austin and Eric are still living together, happy, and celebrating Eric's university graduation.

That's how I imagine the end of "Field of Blooms." This is how I can bear and process "Now or Never" much better. It's a different timeline. Eric is not a horrible guy and the anger management therapy after he beats up Tyler in the stadium and his father's support with his college eduaction change the future. Eric does get the support and help that he deserves. Austin and Eric have a real chance together and Eric remains the loving and deeply caring man we have come to know and love him as.

Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need...

Thank you for the heartbreaking story. Much love always

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 2 years ago

Wow! Just an amazing story! I see the last update was over a year ago. Will there be more? I don’t want to read the next ( previous) story until this one is complete.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I see a comment below from the Author that this story isn’t finished just yet. Goodness knows I feel so invested in Austin that I’ll wait for more here before moving on to “Now or Never”. A great, complex story you’ve created CE300.

CE300CE300over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. I know it has been a long time since a update. I had some life hardships come my way and i had decided to stop writing for a little. I did not want the story to suffer. Good news is the next chapter os 99% completed and i need to send it to my editor and hopefully it will be published with in a month. Thank you all for understanding and being patient. I will never abandon a story.

Much love,

CE300

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...