Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make one sound and I will slit your fucking throat." David whispered in his ear.

Austin cried softly to himself as David moved his underwear aside but, to Austin's surprise, David did not try and enter him. He placed his cock in the crack of Austin'-ass and started grinding on him. Austin could feel the ice-cold blade, moving next to his face, every time David would thrust.

He was trying his hardest to block out what was going on, he tried to imagine anything peaceful but the tears kept flowing.

"I don't know why you are crying, whores like you should be used to this." David sneered.

Just then, off in the distance, someone was calling for Austin.

"Fucking shit!" David suddenly stopped and stood up as he placed his foot on Austin's back pushing him into the dirt.

He listened closely, then he heard it again, but it was a little closer. Rolling Austin back over, he placed the knife on his cheek and sliced down the side of his face.

"Looks like tonight is your lucky night you little skank. Trust in this though, you will die and I will be the one who does it." David gave one more heavy kick to Austin's stomach. He turned towards the darkness and started to run off, but he tripped on Austin's crumpled up pants, causing him to fall. Cursing under his breath, David quickly got up and dashed off into the night.

Without his glasses Austin could not see anything. Searching around he finally found his jeans and quickly put them back on but there was no way he was going to find his glasses in the dark. He turned towards the house and could only make out the blurry image of the porch light. Trying to make his way back without his glasses was a daunting task. The voice that kept calling out for him sounded almost panicked now as he finally realized it was Tyler.

"I'm over here!" He called back.

"Austin? I can't see you!" Tyler called into the void.

"I'm over here."

Tyler squinted his eyes towards the direction of Austin's voice and could just make out a shadowy figure making its way towards him. He ran over and when he got closer, he could see the state Austin was in.

"Austin, what the fuck happened to you?!" Tyler asked as he hugged Austin but he felt something hot and wet on the side of his face. He reached up and touched the side of his face, in the faint light coming from the house he could see it was blood, "Come on, get in the house."

They walked into the downstairs bathroom and Tyler had Austin sit on the toilet as he got a wet washcloth. His eyes grew wide as he saw the injuries to Austin's face. He had to calm himself down before he spoke.

He took a deep breath and spoke softly, "Austin, what happened out there?"

Austin would not look Tyler in the eyes, "I went for a walk to clear my head and some guy attacked me."

"What, in God's name, did he do to you?" Tyler looked Austin up and down noticing the dirt on his jeans and the front of his shirt.

"H-he pushed me on the ground and started hitting me. He said he was going to kill me and finish the job that was started in the summer; I really thought he was going too." Austin broke down in tears.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Austin and pulled him close, "Fuck Austin, we need to get you to the hospital."

Austin quickly pulled back, "No! I don't want to go back there!"

"I know you don't but you have to get checked out, especially that cut on your face." On the inside Tyler was boiling but knew that he could not let Austin see his rage.

"Tyler please, I just want to go lay down!" Austin pleaded.

Tyler knelt down in front of Austin and looked him in the eyes, "I know you do and I know you are scared. For me, will you please let me take you to the hospital? I will be right by your side; I give you my word."

"You promise you won't leave me?"

"Yes, I promise you."

"Okay, I'll go." Austin, obviously exhausted and beaten down, relented. He had no energy left to put up an argument.

Tyler helped him up off the toilet and they started making their way to the car.

"My glasses, I can't see anything without them." Austin stopped in his tracks.

"Austin, we will never be able to find them in the dark. Do you have another pair?"

"No, only my contacts."

"Okay, we will bring them but don't put them in yet."

Once they'd retrieved his contacts, they made their way to the hospital. Thankfully, it was a slow night and they were seen almost immediately. After Austin told them he had been attacked, the nurse insisted Austin change into a gown and put his clothes into plastic bags. Next, he was sent for a CAT scan to make sure he did not have a concussion. During that time, Tyler sent his parents and Austin's a text letting them know what was going on. While he was waiting for Austin to get back, detective Sanchez and Mays walked into the room.

"We are looking for Austin Montgomery." Detective Sanchez stated.

"He is getting a CAT scan right now." Tyler offered.

"And who are you?" Sanchez asked.

"I'm Tyler Stetser, Austin's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? We thought he was dating Eric Mason?" Mays asked as he walked over to Tyler.

"He was, that is until Eric lost his mind at the Thanksgiving Day football game."

"You said your last name is Stetser?" Sanchez questioned.

"Yes, I did."

"You were the one Eric attacked that day." Mays recalled.

"Unfortunately, yes I was."

"Well, isn't this interesting." Sanchez commented with a raised eyebrow. "Do you mind if we ask you some questions while we wait for Austin to get back?"

"Sure, I have no problem with that." Tyler took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Can you tell me what happened tonight?" Mays asked as he pulled out his notepad.

"I went over Austin's house, once I finished basketball practice, because he was not answering my calls. When I got there, he was not in the house but his car was in the driveway and the lights were on."

"And what time was that?"

"Between six-thirty and seven o'clock."

"Okay, what happened next?"

"After I checked the house I went back outside and started calling out for him. I know that sometimes he likes to take a walk in the field to clear his head and think after a bad day."

"Bad day? So, he did not have a good day before this happened?"

"No, he got detention and said that he slipped in the shower after gym class."

"You don't think he slipped?"

"Honestly, no I don't but he swears that he did." Tyler shook his head.

"What makes you think he did not slip?"

"Austin is not that clumsy. I have been around him enough to know that."

"Okay, we might ask more about that but let us get back to tonight. After you started calling out for him what happened next?"

"I kept calling and slowly walking towards the field trying to see if I could hear anything at all. At first, I heard nothing but after the fourth time I called I heard him answer. When I got closer to him, I could see he was covered in dirt and the side of his face was cut."

"Did he tell you what happened to him?"

"All he would tell me was some guy attacked him out in the field but he didn't go into much detail."

"Can you describe where the dirt was on him?"

"It was on the back and front of his clothes but the front looked like there was more than on the back."

"Did he say if the guy had sexually assaulted him?"

Tyler winced at that question, "He didn't say anything like that."

"Do you think he was sexually assaulted?"

Tyler paused for a moment, "Yes, something inside is telling me more than a physical attack happened."

Both detectives looked at each other.

"Look, I am going to ask you flat out, did you have anything to do with this?" Mays asked.

"No, and I am willing to give DNA or anything else to prove I didn't."

"Okay, we might take you up on that later. Is there anything else you can think of that Austin told you or that you think might be helpful?"

Tyler thought for a moment, "The only other thing I know, Austin said the guy was going to kill him and finish what was started in the summer."

"Okay Tyler, thank you. I think we have all that we need for now. Can we call if we have more questions?"

"Yes, of course."

"Here are our cards if you happen to think of anything else give us a call. We are going to wait for Austin to come back so we can interview him. Oh, one more thing, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get that blood on your shirt?

"I didn't even realize that was there!" Tyler grimaced at the sign of Austin's blood. "Whoever attacked Austin cut his face. It must have dripped down when I was helping him into the house."

"Very well then." the detective responded noncommittedly.

It was only a few minutes later when a nurse wheeled Austin back into the room. The detectives asked him the same questions as Tyler; meanwhile, Tyler made sure that he stayed by Austin's side the entire time. Mays and Sanchez did not let on that they suspected sexual assault; they did however insist to Austin that if something like that had happened that he should have a rape kit done. Austin kept denying that anything like that happened because in his mind he wasn't sexually assaulted.

Once both detectives were satisfied that they had all the necessary information for the time being, they left. Austin needed stiches on the side of his face but thankfully nothing else. The results from the CAT scan came back clear and he was informed that he would be released soon.

When the nurse came in to get him ready to leave, he was surprised when she handed him a grey sweatsuit instead of his clothes. "I'm sorry Hun, the detectives took your clothing as evidence. These should be nice and warm for you though." The nurse said as she gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you, ma'am, for all your help." Austin responded as he choked back tears.

There were a lot of questions Tyler had for Austin but he knew that wasn't the right time to ask. It was nearly three in the morning when they pulled into Austin's driveway, his parents were waiting. When they walked in, both could see Austin's parents were pissed and worried about where he had been. As Tyler explained, he told them that he sent them a text message letting them know what had happened. Unfortunately, they never received it and apologized to Tyler. He asked if it would be okay with them if he spent the night and they readily agreed it would be a good idea.

Austin wanted nothing more than to take a hot bath to try and help relax his muscles. Tyler helped him up to the bathroom and started running a hot bath. When Austin had undressed Tyler could see the bruises all over his body. He could feel the rage boiling up inside of him as he looked over Austin's ravaged flesh. Looking a little closer, he could see some bright red bruising between Austin's legs.

"Austin, are you sure that guy didn't rape you?" Tyler asked as he looked into Austin's eyes.

Tears started to form, "He didn't rape me, he just grinded his penis..." Austin sobbed softly, unable to finish his response.

Tyler stood up and brought Austin in for a hug, "I am so sorry I wasn't here to protect you." He choked, holding back his own tears.

Austin pulled himself closer to Tyler's chest, "You are here now."

After a few moments passed Austin asked if Tyler would try finding his glasses. With his one eye swollen, there was no way he could get a contact lens in. Once Tyler helped Austin into the tub, he went downstairs, grabbed a flashlight and headed towards the field. It was bitterly cold in the early morning air.

Tyler had no idea where to even start looking, the field was massive. He felt this was going to be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thankfully, he saw some footprints and was able to follow them. They zigged and zagged but he finally found the spot where Austin had been attacked. A sinking feeling filled his stomach, as he stood in the area, his mind raced back to that late summer night. He stood there looking at the spot and he could almost see Austin struggling for his life, the terrified look on his face as he gazed into the eyes of the guy who wanted to kill him. His heart sank lower and lower until tears formed in his eyes.

A cold wind blew around him bringing him back to the task at hand. He shone the flashlight around hoping he would be able to spot the glasses. Just then something shiny flashed off in the distance. As he walked closer, he could see it was a knife. On closer inspection he recognized who the switch blade belonged too. Without thinking, he reached down, picked it up and put it in his pocket. He felt a burning desire to leave immediately and find David but he knew that he had to keep looking for the glasses.

The wind was starting to pick up and the temperature continued to drop as he combed the field. Finally, after a few more passes of the flashlight he spotted the glasses. Relief rushed over him when he saw that, though one temple was bent slightly, they were undamaged. He quickly made his way back to the house and into the bathroom where Austin was still in the tub.

"Good news, I was able to find them." Tyler smiled as he placed the glasses on the counter after straightening the one bent arm.

"Thank you so much." Austin tried to crack a smile.

"Are you ready to get out?" Tyler asked as he felt the water.

"Yeah, the water has gotten cold."

Tyler helped Austin out and assisted in drying him off. Austin wanted to sleep in lose clothing so, Tyler found an oversized t-shirt and his old pair of green boxershorts.

"You kept these?" Tyler let out a little laugh as he pulled them up.

"Yeah, I did, but I haven't worn them since you gave them to me." Austin said as he climbed into bed.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor so you have more room to stretch out?" Tyler questioned as he started to get undressed.

"No, I really need you next to me tonight." Austin moved over in the bed making room for Tyler.

Austin's bed really wasn't made for two people but Tyler made it work. He climbed in and placed his back against the wall and had Austin spoon in front of him. Austin rolled over, facing Tyler and buried his face in the crook of Tyler's neck. Austin was never more thankful to be in the comfort of his own room.

Tyler did not sleep much that night wondering why David had tried to kill Austin. This was not part of the plan and if David was going to run rouge then he would have to put a stop to this.

During the night a small snowstorm had moved through and dumped just enough snow to stop the detectives from going to the field to look for evidence.

The next morning was Austin's detention. Even though his parents tried to get him out of it, the principal told them that if Austin did not show up, he would get suspended. Both his parents were furious and made an appointment to meet with the principal the following week.

Austin was clearly in a lot of pain when he got out of bed and started to get dressed. Tyler helped him as best he could before, driving him to school.

"How long is this?" Tyler asked as he pulled up.

"It's from eight to three. I wish I could have stayed home. I just really don't feel good."

Tyler could see the anguish on Austin's face, "I will be here ready to pick you up. Listen, I will have my phone with me. If it gets too bad text me and I will come get you right away."

"I could get suspended if I leave early."

"Fuck what that douche bag says. Your health is more important than this stupid detention."

"Okay, I promise I'll text you if I can't handle it."

Tyler leaned over and gave Austin a gentle kiss, "I have some errands I need to run but, like I said, my phone will be on."

Tyler watched as Austin walked into the building before pulling away. He definitely had some very important things to take care of.

As Austin walked into school, he saw Becka waiting for him, "What the fuck happened?!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you; I was attacked last night."

"Who the fuck did this? Was it Tyler because, I will beat his ass right now!"

"No, it wasn't him." Austin ushered Becka to a more private area.

"Then who?! I want to know because I am damn tired of people hurting my best friend like this!"

"I-I don't know. It was dark and I couldn't see his face."

Before Becka could ask anything else Mr. Ward, the principal, arrived and told them to head to the library.

"Welcome to Saturday detention. During this time, you will not talk, text, sleep or do homework. You will sit here and reflect on your actions that brought you to this place." He walked in and turned on the lights to the library, "Now everyone take a seat and I don't want to hear a single word from this room."

As soon as he walked out and the door shut, Jennifer spun around in her chair and looked right at Austin.

She cocked her head a gave a sarcastic smile, "Awe, did you have a rough night? Maybe you should tell your men to not be so hard on you."

"Shut the fuck up! No one cares what the fuck you have to say, you sorry ass excuse for a human being!" Becka stood up.

"What, does the truth hurt?! He is a slut boy. I mean damn, he went from Eric right to Tyler without even letting his sheets cool off." She flipped her hair as she spun back around.

That was the final straw for Becka, she jumped up from her seat, grabbed a fist full of Jennifer's hair and yanked her head back. "I have had enough of your vile mouth! I'm sure the number of dicks you have sucked could fill a stadium!" She pulled her head back even further, "You want to act like you are some fucking princess when you are nothing more than a common gutter slut! Now, you will sit there, shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamned business!"

She released Jennifer's hair and took her place next to Austin. Just as she was taking her seat, Mr. Ward came walking back in with, to Austin's horror, David behind him.

"You can stay an extra fifteen minutes for being late, go take a seat." He pointed towards the desks.

Austin's eyes grew wide when he saw David sit right in front of him. His heart began to race, his body was trembling and sweat formed on his forehead being this close to him. Becka looked over, noticed Austin's behavior, then noticed David was glaring at Austin. She had a bad feeling that she knew who had attacked Austin last night.

For the first few hours everything was quiet. Jennifer and David were silently texting while Becka and Austin sat quietly next to each other. Austin was using every ounce of energy he had to keep a full-blown panic attack from consuming him but being that close to David was not making things any easier.

"I need to use the bathroom." Austin whispered to Becka.

Knowing that Austin was in distress she offered to walk with him, "Come on, I'll go with you."

But just as they were about to walk out the door, Mr. Ward came in to check on everyone. "And where do you two think you are going?"

"Austin needs to use the bathroom and I was going with him." Becka said as she reached for the door.

"I don't think so. David, can you escort Mr. Montgomery to the bathroom?" Then, looking back at Austin, "I don't need you and Becka roaming the halls."

Austin's heart almost dropped out of his chest when he heard that David was going to go with him. The only bathroom that was open was all the way down in the east wing, the library was in the north wing. Austin felt like a death row inmate embarking on their final walk.

Austin stopped before entering the bathroom, "I can manage it from here."

"Maybe, I have to go." David glared menacingly as he held the door open.

Austin reluctantly walked past him and into the bathroom. He walked to the furthest stall, went in and locked it behind him. While he was doing his business, he thought he heard the main door being locked. When he left the stall, he saw David was blocking his exit.