Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna wash your hands?" David asked sarcastically.

Austin stopped and went over to the sink, "I didn't know you were my mother." He muttered under his breath.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" David walked right over to Austin.

"Nothing." Austin said as he finished washing his hands.

"I didn't think so, especially after last night. I didn't think you would be stupid enough to say something smart."

"Can I please go now?" Austin asked as he looked at the door.

"What's the rush? You don't want to stay and hang out?" David grinned.

"No, I don't." Austin tried to move towards the door but David quickly blocked him again. "David please, I don't want any more trouble. You made it clear last night."

"Well, I decided to change things just a little. After seeing how submissive you can be, I figured it would be more fun to have you be my slave for a while."

"What do you mean slave?"

David shook his head, "Slave, you fucking dumbass! You do whatever I want, whenever I want it!" David moved closer to Austin, "Give me your phone!"

Austin reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. David snatched it out of his hand, "I have put my number in there. You will answer every time and drop anything you are doing. If you don't then I will end your life."

Austin took back his phone, "I swear, I'm going to break up with Tyler today, like you asked."

"No, I have changed my mind about that." He turned and unlocked the door, "Just let things run their course and I am sure it will all fall apart soon."

When Austin returned to the library, Becka could see he was upset and shaken. She tried to ask what was wrong but he just told her that he wasn't feeling good. As the morning went on, Austin could feel his nerves getting worse. By lunch time he was on the verge of a complete melt down, there was no way he was going to make it the rest of the day.

"Becka, I need to go home. I can't be here anymore." Austin said, visibly trembling.

"Call your parents to have them come get you." She rested her hand on his back trying to calm him down.

"They're at work. Tyler told me to text him if I needed too."

"Then text him!"

Austin pulled out his phone and quickly sent a distressed text to Tyler. He must have been close by since it was only a matter of minutes until Tyler came rushing in the door with Mr. Ward on his tail.

"You cannot go in there!" Mr. Ward yelled as Tyler rushed through the doors.

"Austin, what's wrong?" He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw David sitting in front of Austin, "What are you doing here?"

"You know, causing trouble and getting into shit." David snickered.

Tyler ignored the comment and went over to Austin, "What's going on?"

"I-I feel like I am about to have a panic attack." Austin was having a hard time catching his breath.

"Okay, come on I am taking you home." Tyler said as he grabbed Austin's bag.

"Excuse me! But you will not take him out of here! He still has four hours before detention is over!" Mr. Ward yelled at Tyler.

"Shut the fuck up! You can clearly see that he is not doing good! I don't give a fuck about your stupid detention; you can shove it." Tyler yelled back as he began to usher Austin out of the door.

Just then, Tyler noticed David sliding his foot into the aisle. "I'd move that if you don't want to lose it." Tyler hissed venomously.

As soon as Austin got in the car he broke down in tears, "I can't deal with this anymore! I'm tired of always feeling like shit!"

"Don't blame yourself. You never should have been there to begin with. After what happened last night you should be home resting." Tyler tried to reassure him.

"Why couldn't I have just died that night?!"

"Don't ever say that again!" Tyler didn't mean for it to come out as harsh as it did.

"Why not?! Give me one damn good reason as to what good I bring anyone!"

"You saved my cousin's wedding by playing the piano, you bring your parents joy, you make people smile and laugh," Tyler paused for a moment, "And, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what true love feels like."

"You don't mean that."

"I mean every word of it. Before I realized that I was in love with you, I was a miserable prick. So, trust me when I say that to you."

"I just, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Look at Eric he lost his mind because of me and now he is locked away in some loony bin."

"Austin, nothing is going to happen to me, I promise." Tyler leaned over and gave him a little kiss.

"I just want to go home and sleep. I'm really not feeling well."

Tyler took Austin home and helped him get comfortable. He wanted to do something nice to help Austin relax, so he had him strip down to his underwear and lay on the bed. Tyler went into the bathroom, found a bottle of lotion and started giving him a gentle back massage. He made sure he took extra care around the areas where bruises had started to form. After an hour of rubbing him, Tyler noticed that Austin had fallen asleep. Part of it was because he was exhausted, the other was Austin had taken a double dose of his meds.

Tyler moved Austin under the blankets, cleaned up the lotion then sent Becka a text asking her to stop over as soon as she could.

Tyler was waiting in the living room when Becka finally arrived.

"How is he doing?" She asked as she sat next to Tyler on the couch.

"He is asleep right now." Tyler said as he pointed upstairs.

"Okay good, he needs his rest."

"What happened today?" Tyler questioned as he turned towards her.

"I was going to ask you about last night." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Some guy attacked Austin out in the field."

"Do you know who it was?"

Tyler paused for a moment, "No, unfortunately, Austin said he never saw the guys face."

"This is so fucked up; twice in a years' time he has been attacked!"

"Yeah, it is fucked up. The reason I asked you over is because I completely forgot that a college recruiter is coming to my house for dinner tonight. I cannot miss this dinner but I don't want to leave Austin alone. Would you mind hanging here until I can come back?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

"I owe you big time for this. Just let Austin know that if he tries to call or text and I don't reply right away it's because I am with the interviewer." Tyler said as he grabbed his bag and headed for the door.

"Do you know how long you're going to be, just in case he asks." Becka asked as she followed him to the door.

"No, I don't. Sometimes these things run long if it's going well."

"Okay, no problem. Good luck!" Becka waved as Tyler got in his car.

When Tyler arrived home, David was there waiting for him in the driveway.

"I was kind of surprised when you texted me asking to hang out." David said as he got out of his truck, "You sure have been stuck up Austin's ass."

"I know man it's been a while and I haven't been stuck up his ass." Tyler said as he opened the front door.

"Oh, so he has been stuck up your ass. Hm, I never figured you for a bottom." David laughed.

"Nah man, come on, you know it's not like that. Everything I'm doing is just to gain his trust before we finish what was started this past summer."

"You sure have everyone believing you really care about his sorry ass."

"Duh! That is the whole point. I need everyone to believe that all this is genuine for my plan to work." Tyler walked over to the liquor cabinet and poured two glasses of whiskey, "I need a drink after having to fake all this kindness, it makes me sick."

"You sure looked like you were having a good time in California." David said as he took the glass. "I'm still pissed you took him instead of me. That was supposed to be us out there having fun."

Tyler rolled his eyes as he took a sip, "Dude, how many times do I have to tell you, it is all part of the plan! Everyone just needs to trust me on this."

"Still, you know how I was looking forward to the trip. I'm still pissed."

"Dude, you need to get over it. What happened between us was a one-time thing, years ago. I told you I am not like that." Tyler said as he took another sip.

David downed his entire drink, "You know, I would do anything for one more time with you."

Tyler stood up and took David's glass, "Oh really?" He said as he handed him another full drink.

"Yes, anything you want." David smiled as he took another big sip.

"Well then, drink up and let's see what the night has in store for us." Tyler let a small, almost evil, grin come across his face.

The two of them talked and drank but soon David's head was starting to spin. He tried to stand up but fell back onto the chair. Tyler stood up, took the glass from David and placed it on the counter. David's head was really starting to spin before he passed out.

He didn't know how long he was out for but when he started to regain consciousness, he realized he was no longer in Tyler's house. Wherever he was, it was dark, cold and damp. He realized that he was hanging by rope wrapped tightly around his wrists and when he tried to yell, a gag prevented any more than a muffled cry from escaping. The next moment, a match being struck was heard and someone lit an old gas lantern. In the dim light he noticed the floor was covered in discarded beer cans, empty cigarette packs and hay. He realized then that he was in McCredie's old abandoned barn and began to panic. Just then Tyler emerged from behind the lantern, walked over and removed the gag.

"Dude, what the fuck is going on?!" David yelled.

Tyler answered him with a fist to the face, "Don't act stupid!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" David choked out.

Tyler put on some gloves before he turned back towards David, "Shut the fuck up!"

Tyler landed and few good blows to David's face. He leaned in close, "You fucked up big time and now I will take care of this. First though, you have to learn not to make such a colossal mistake again!"

"Let me go!" David struggled in the restraints, "This is fucked up!"

"You should have thought of that before you fucked up." Tyler said as he proceeded to cut David's shirt off.

Terrified, David jerked wildly trying to get loose and his body began to swing. Just then, Tyler walked over to where the rope was tied and pulled hard, lifting him further off the ground. The glint in Tyler's eyes was different, more menacing than David had ever seen before.

"Now we are going to play a little game." Tyler said as he walked over to an old wooden table covered in a cloth, "We are going to play Let's be honest."

He pulled the cloth off exposing an array of hammers, saws, picks, and knives. David's heart began to race even faster fearing what Tyler was going to do.

"Now, this is how the game works, I ask you a question and if you answer wrong then I will use something from this wonderful prize table." Tyler waved his hand over the array of objects in a typical game show fashion.

"Fuck man don't do this!" David begged.

"Sorry, talking out of turn is against the rules." Tyler picked up a knife and made a shallow cut on David's right side.

David hissed and tried to move away.

"First question, let's be honest did you attack Austin Friday night?" Tyler walked around David.

"I don't know what you're talking about dude."

Tyler walked over to his bag and pulled out the switch blade holding it up in the dim light, "I'm sorry but you have answered, incorrectly."

"Wait! Wait!" David cried out as Tyler flicked open the blade then sliced a three-inch cut down his left side, "Fucking shit, that hurts!"

"Now you kind of know how Austin felt!" Tyler yelled back.

"You act like you are innocent! You were also there that night in the summer!"

"But you were the one who took it too fucking far, just like you always do! We were only supposed to scare him not beat him to an inch of his life! You decided to smash his face into the rock, I tried to stop you." Tyler punched him in the stomach, "Next question! Did you fuck Austin Friday night?"

"I wouldn't fuck him even if he was the last whore on earth!"

"Wrong answer! I saw the red marks on his legs!" Tyler slammed his fist on the table before picking up a hammer and hitting David in both knees. "One knee is for fucking him and the other for calling him a whore!"

"Okay, okay! I didn't fuck him, I just grinded myself on his ass, I swear that's all." David pleaded.

"Who sent you to do it?" Tyler questioned as he threw the hammer back on the table.

By this point David's fear was consuming him and was losing the strength and energy to keep lying, "Jennifer wanted me to do it! She said that you were taking too long and getting too close to him."

Tyler dropped the ice pick that he had in his hand and walked over to David placing his hand around his throat, "Is there anything else you want to tell me before the game ends?"

"No dude, I swear that is all I know." David hung his head and could barely speak for sobbing, "I'm sorry man, I really am. Tyler please, you have to stop this."

"Oh, we're beyond that point now." Tyler picked up the knife and brought it close to David's face.

"Now, I should leave you with a nice little scar like you did to Austin's face, but I have a much better place."

Tyler undid David's pants, pulled out his penis and placed the blade at the base of his shaft. A muffled shriek came through the gag as David started fighting the restraints trying to stop what was about to happen.

"I wouldn't move around too much; you don't want me to slip." Tyler said as he slowly started cutting down the entire length, "Now every time you touch yourself you will remember this night."

"If you ever go near Austin again or even say a single word to him, I will find you and end it all!" Tyler spat with pure, unadulterated hatred in his voice, as he reached up and cut the rope which held David extended from the rafters.

David's utterance through the gag was unmistakable, "Son of a Bitch!"

Tyler kicked him so hard that the sound of breaking ribs could be heard. Finally, Tyler landed one more good punch knocking David out.

This morning on channel 6 Action News, we bring you a story from south jersey where another gay man was found beaten and left for dead on the side of the road. We brought you a similar story back in the summer about Austin Montgomery who was found beaten in the same spot. Police believe that the two are connected and are looking at all possible leads. The young man's identity is being withheld due to the ongoing investigation. In other news from south jersey, an old abandoned barn caught fire and burned to the ground. Fire fighters said that no one was inside when the fire took place. We will bring you updates to this story and more when the information becomes available.

The morning after the fire, Tyler's phone lit up with messages from Becka, asking if she could stop by and see how Austin was doing. He knew that part of her wanted to see Austin, but that the other was that she had some questions for him.

Becka stopped over around one in the afternoon just after Austin had gone upstairs to take a nap.

"Austin just went to go lay down." Tyler said as he opened the door.

"Perfect, that will give us time to chat!" Becka said as she shut the door behind her and grabbed Tyler's arm pulling him into the living room.

"So, I saw on the news this morning that old McCredie's barn burnt down last night and that someone was found beaten in the EXACT same spot Austin had been found." She wasted no time getting to the point, "Did you have anything to do with that?"

"I must have missed the news this morning, I don't remember seeing anything about that." Tyler smirked.

"Tyler! This is NOT funny! If you had anything to do with this, the amount of trouble you could be in would make your head spin." Becka flopped on the couch.

"I was having dinner with the college recruiter, remember?" Tyler sat on the opposite side of her not making eye contact.

"Maybe it's better if I don't know anything." Becka looked out the window.

"Yes, it is." Tyler whispered so low that Becka almost didn't hear him.

They sat there in a moment of silence before Becka spoke up, "Just make sure that dinner you had last night can be backed up."

Tyler wasn't worried, he knew that David wouldn't be stupid enough to say a single word.........

Thanks for reading chapter 7 of Field of Bloom's: Vengeance! I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. I know that this chapter was intense, please keep in mind that somewhere, someone might have gone through something like this so, in that sense, I am telling someone's story. If you or someone you know is going through an abusive relationship just know there is help and please reach out to your local abuse prevention hotline. Keep a close eye out for the next chapter, Confessions. Follow me on Instagram: Legacywriter85 to get updates on the current chapter I am working on or to ask me questions. Until next time, stay happy and healthy!

Much love,

CE300