Field of Dreams Ch. 05: A New Dawn

Story Info
Cecil meets a new friend.
2k words
3.75
1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers

The next day, Cecil woke up by himself and tried to rise, forgetting the ropes making him unable to move. The ecstasy in his mind quickly vaporised, soon to be substituted with fear and anger.

Who was this woman so controllingly running his life? How did she dare? Under a week ago, Cecil was a man fully free to explore all of his desires. Now he didn't have one ounce of control left, Angela dominating him. That he could manage, but not being able to control his own desires and pleasure, was more difficult to stomach.

He heard Angela entering the room, opening the sliding doors before somehow setting up the milking equipment without him getting free.

"You'll start in the closet today, you silly girl. And get used to it," she said before walking out of the room.

An hour later, Cecil was drained of both cum and confidence. Angela untied him before ordering him to do his yoga routine. After finishing, Angela showed up again, like out of thin air.

"Now, today we'll do it differently. We'll delay your routines, because the moving guy is here in about 20 minutes. Now lay down on the floor, and I'll get you properly fitted."

For a moment Cecil thought he would be free to roam the house while the moving guy did his job, dreading the embarrassment of showing off himself in semi-public circumstances for the very first time.

But that was not to be.

On the floor in front of him was nothing but three thick woolly body bags, each in a slightly different shade of pink. They looked smaller than the one he was getting used to as well.

"What are you waiting for? Get in the first one, the one to the left. The colour will suit you perfectly," Angela ordered in a commanding manner.

Cecil tucked in, and heard Angela zip up the bag, before turning him around and tying him with ropes around his ankles, knees and wrists. She tied a rope around his lower chest as well, therefore not enabling him to move even an inch. He could still speak, though.

"Hrdgdsmkkjsad," was all he could muster through the thick fabric. He already started sweating.

"If I hear you speak without permission again, I'll make sure you never do it again."

Cecil nodded.

He then felt two more body bags wrapped around his body, both with a new round of ropes tied around him.

Angela shoved Cecil under the bed, with the curtains going all the way down to the floor. For all intents and purposes, he was invisible. As a finishing touch, Angela secured him with new ropes to the four bed legs.

Even though he was milked only an hour ago, he could feel a wet patch of pre-cum leaking through his cage and onto the wool.

"The moving guy is here any second. Now, remember: Don't make an effing sound while he is here. Your situation is still a secret."

But for how long, Cecil wondered. The thought was disrupted by the sound of the door bell.

"Remember what I said. Or you'll dread the consequences," was Angela's last words before she walked downstairs.

During the moving process, Cecil could hear Angela openly flirting with the moving guy, complementing his muscles and adoring his handiwork while carrying box upon box into and around the house.

Cecil made a map of the house in his bed while laying there, unable to move.

He went down in the basement, with its large cosy room with a home cinema. On the ground floor, he moved through the living room, the kitchen, the hall and the small washing room in from the hall. He then climbed the stairs a couple of dozen times, moving boxes into the other bedrooms, the toilet and the bathroom, before finally entering the bedroom where Cecil was hidden.

After a couple of rounds more, he could hear a deep, masculine voice exhaling and saying:

"That went quicker than I thought, thank you very much for the guidance, Miss."

Angela mustered her most flirty tone when she asked him to stay a little longer.

Cecil heard them starting to kiss, the man's trousers falling to the floor, and Angela both jerking him gently off, and then playing with her mouth on what most likely now was a large boner. He could hear him moan, before the two of them landed on the bed.

As they started moving in a slow rhythm, Cecil was as close to a proper orgasm as he had been the previous week. Literally inches away. But he could not get the full experience. As the patch of precum slowly expanded, he could both hear and feel the rhythm getting faster. The bed moved, and the mattress went up and down, sometimes touching the outer body bag.

As Angela finally came, Cecil made a small groan. The moving guy was busy taking his dick out of Angela's cunt, and didn't notice.

Angela noticed, though, and after sending a happy moving guy home, she made it clear after pulling him out from under the bed.

"I heard you, Cecil, and I didn't like it."

As punishment, he got a pair of panties in his mouth, and a wool pantyhose draped around his head.

"Some friends are coming over to help me unpack the boxes. You'll lay in the closet, but we'll do it differently now."

Angela pushed him into the closet. She stuck a huge, vibrating butt plug into his ass before putting on a headset. Before turning on the noise cancellation, she gave him a warning.

"This is six hours long, but I think it will prepare you for meeting our guests afterwards."

The erotic audio started with a feminine voice stating the obvious:

"You're trapped now, and you don't know how to get out of it. But I will tell you how."

- - - - - - - -

Six hours later, the voice stopped at the same moment as the vibrating butt plug.

The noise cancellation was still turned on, and Cecil couldn't hear anything. The closet door opened, and the headset and pantyhose were removed.

He could see again. And the first thing he saw was Angela's big grin. She untied him and moved him out of the body bags. She unplugged him. Except for his cage, he was completely naked.

Angela gave him a pair of pink high heels. After pulling them on, she locked them around his ankles and secured the key in her necklace, together with the cage key.

"I want you to listen closely now, little sissy. My friends have arrived, and have each decorated their own room. They are going to live here from now on. You are to obey their every command. If you don't, you will get punished. Do you understand, my little slave?"

Cecil gulped before he nodded affirmatively. This had surely escalated quickly.

"The first of your new mistresses are waiting for you in the room next door. Hush hush," Angela said before she spanked him with a flat hand.

He could feel the pain as he wobbled out the door and knocked on the next one.

"Come in!" said the voice from behind the door.

Cecil opened it, and slowly stepped into the room. He tried to take in the sights of the room.

The walls had been redone in plush pink tapestry. The floor had a carpet in the same colour.

Aligned by the walls he saw several big crates, also in a pink wooden finish. Against the short wall there was a bed, with pink sheets, but no pillow or quilt. Besides it was a metal cage.

That was it.

Then he heard her raspy voice, coming from the left.

"Well, sissy. Thanks for the last time. Enjoying the panties?" she asked before a short giggle.

It was Daniella from the lingerie store. Tall and dominant in a pink latex suit. Her heels made her even taller, looming large against Cecil's shivering silhouette.

"I see Angela has done a great job. Now I'll further your education," she said before her tone turned in an instant.

"GET ON THE FLOOR, OR I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU. KNEEL FOR ME, BITCH!"

Her shouting made his ears hurt, and it was made even louder by the naked walls.

"Yes, Mistress," Cecil muttered and knelt down, his head as low against the floor as he could manage. He heard the sound of air moving, before he felt the pain against his butt. She had spanked her!

"Well, well, little sissy. You're in for a treat. Firstly: You'll properly learn how to satisfy your Mistress. Look up at me," Daniella said.

Cecil looked up at the towering woman above him. She was in control. Angela was dominating, but not terrifying. Even though she controlled every aspect of his life, she liked Angela. At least compared to this bitch.

Daniella tied a collar around his neck and attached a chain to it. He was on a leash now. He didn't dare to do anything without her saying so. She dragged across the room, and pointed at a wooden box. It had a hole on the top, and a hole in each corner. She opened a door, and led him in. She closed it, and barked at him.

"Now I want you to stick your limbs out of each hole, and position your head under the hole."

Cecil did as he was instructed to. He could feel a lock around each of his limbs, tightly securing him. He could hear her heels clicking as she walked around the box. Then all light vanished as she sat down on him, her ass covering him. It envelops his face.

"Now you can feel how it is to have no control at all. The only way for me to release you, is for you obeying my orders and satisfying me enough. Come on, use your tongue, sissy."

I have no option but to obey. This is hell, but there is only one way out. He starts licking her, wanting to satisfy Daniella. The woman who now controls everything about his life.

After what feels like half an hour, he can hear her first moan.

"You're just getting started, bitch. But I'm not anywhere near a climax. Continue," she barks.

His tongue is getting numb after a while, the motion automated. But her voice is growing louder and more high-pitched.

"Get in there, you stupid sissy bitch. Satisfy me, and I'll release you. Satisfy me, and submit to my will!"

Soon after, she climaxes, her heavy breathing slowly subsiding. Cecil continues licking until she lifts her butt up.

"What a good girl. Aren't you that, Cecilie? A girl?"

Cecil hesitates. He doesn't want to acknowledge either his name or being a girl. But he needs to obey her.

"Yes.. I'm a girl. I'm Cecilie."

He could almost hear her smiling, laughing, before she unlocks him and opens the door.

Cecilie crawls out, suddenly feeling Daniella's grip on the leash again.

"Job well done, sissy. You've finished your work for the day, but you're not exiting this room yet. Tonight you'll sleep in a cage, but I need you to change into a new outfit. You'll need some proper clothing Now, change into this," she says and points at a pink latex bodysuit.

Cecil puts it on, before Daniella leads him into the cage and shuts the door. It's long, but not very wide, forcing him to sleep straight out on his back.

Daniella takes the long chain leash down his body, securing it with a lock on both his feet, before finally locking it against one of the bars. He's trapped again.

"You're not as confined as the previous nights, so you need to see this as an advancement in the evolution of yourself. You showed great promise to day, following my orders."

She pauses and smiles, before taking a deep breath.

"Sleep well, tonight, girl. You'll need it for tomorrow. I know a new friends of yours who is itching to see you. Nighty night."

Daniella walks out of the room and closes the door. Cecil is frightened, and wonders who this new friend is. And not understanding how it could be worse than being spanked and force to satisfy her?

With fear in his mind, Cecil, or maybe Cecilie, drifts off to sleep.

sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers