Pierced Lip and Nailpolish

Story Info
One-shots about Julian, a trans guy with a breeding kink.
810 words
4.23
2.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prnx
prnx
3 Followers

Chapter 1: You love it, dude.


"Pass me the beer?" Julian asks, finishing his killing spree of the last three other players in his game. Next to him, Connor huffs, holding the can he's been nursing towards him.

"Last one?" he asks, pressing his thigh against Julian's.

Julian isn't sure if he means the game or the beer.

"Yeah," he says either way, leaning back against the couch, leaving the lobby. The controller finds its way onto the couch, getting swapped for the lukewarm beverage.

Julian sighs and sinks deeper into the cushions, eyes wandering towards his friend.

"You're still hard, even after watching me play for an hour?" he murmurs after his gaze pauses over Connor's crotch for a while.

"Hm, does it bother you?"

Julian snorts, propping his arms over the back of the couch and stretching out his legs.

"'Kind of stupid question is that?"

He can almost hear the smirk in Connor's chuckle.

"Well, are you gonna do something about it?"

Connor's dick always stretches him so nicely. It's just long enough not to be bothersome and has the perfect girth, and Julian loves to have it inside him.

Draped over the couch, Julian finishes off the beer and lets the can fall to the floor while Connor pulls Julian's leg over his shoulder and slides a little deeper. His muscle tank is riding up over the slight mound of his belly and Julian drinks up the sight of Connor's perfect jock body.

He pulls up his own tank top and slowly rubs his thumb over a nipple there. With a smirk, he watches as Connor's eyes zero in on it.

"Come on, give it to me, dude."

Connor doesn't rise to the bait at first and just huffs at him, continuing his lazy thrusting.

"What, not gonna let me savor your sweet, wet hole a little?" he asks, grinding his cock against all of Julian's favorite spots.

"Mmh, fucker," he sighs, raking his arms over his head to hold onto the couch to get more leverage. Rolling his hips more, Julian starts doing the work himself.

"Gonna fall asleep if you don't start fucking me soon, Connor."

"Dude, no patience."

"Not interested. C'mon, want to feel your cock for days."

Connor laughs, and finally leans forward to hopefully start a faster rhythm sooner rather than later.

"As if I don't fuck you almost everyday anyways."

"Mmmh, can't get enough of your dick," Julian rasps and oh yeah, that's more like it, he thinks when Connor starts hammering into him, his pecs jiggling with the force of his thrusts.

"Fuck, ngh, Connor," Julian moans as he works his hips up and down on his friend's lap.

"Yeah, just like that, fuck," Connor pants behind him, meeting him halfway with resounding slaps of skin on skin, driving his cock into Julian's soft, warm heat over and over again.

At some point during one of their breaks, Julian put on a show, which is now long forgotten background noise.

"Your tits look so good right in front of my face," Connor mumbles after rearranging him on his lap and Julian groans.

"Your own aren't half bad," he gasps, and grabs at the meat of a pec as if to make a point, rubbing up and down Connor's chest.

"Mmh, I think I'm getting close, Jules."

"Fuck, give it to me. Fill my pussy with your cum..."

Connor's breath picks up, and he steadies Julian's hips so he can fuck into him from below.

"You want it? Want my cum deep inside of you?" he pants, and Julian starts rubbing his swollen clit and moans.

"Want it so bad, Connor, always hungry for it, want you to keep me stuffed and full all day-"

"Fuck, gonna pump you full until you spill over-"

"Yes, yes, fuck, yeah...!"

Connor buries himself deep as his cock starts to twitch, and Julian comes, fingers flying over his swollen dick, milking Connor for everything he has to give as he grinds his hip into his friend's lap. Both of their moans sound absolutely obscene, and Julian whines as Connor stays true to his word, pumping load after load of hot semen into him. He always comes so much, it's ridiculous. Julian thinks it's the hottest thing in the world. He breathes hard, leaning back with his hands propped up on Connor's knees, waiting and watching as Connor still isn't done.

"God, you cum like a horse, Connor," he sighs, wiggling his hips and making his friend gasp.

"You love it, dude," is the only answer he gets before Connor slowly pulls out, dick still spurting semen onto his thighs and the carpet. Julian feels a load of it splatter out of him, joining the mess beneath them.

"Are you still hard? I wanna suck you off," he murmurs, and Connor chuckles.

prnx
prnx
3 Followers