Field Sex

Story Info
The desert gets cold but they get very warm.
1.1k words
4.17
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself get colder throughout the night. That's the tricky thing about the desert. No matter how hot you are when you go to bed, you wake up freezing. Smith laid directly to my right and Lofton over 50 meters to my left. As per usual, I was the only female in a squad full of males. It made for some interesting conversations, but also some very interesting smells. Smith stirred behind me and I realized I must have kicked him awake by accident. As I sat up, his eyes flew open to see the movement.

"Go back to bed." I said through chattering teeth.

I could tell the wave of cold hit him too. I sat up and looked dead ahead, not wanting to engage in any more social niceties for the duration of the night.

"Come here." He commanded more than asking.

"I'm fine."

"Clearly you aren't."

I looked over and that was my first mistake. His sleeping bag hung open just enough so I could see the top of his abs. I already felt warmer. The men had seen me down to my underwear and I had seen them down to theirs. It was just one of the things you had to get used to in the military. However, sometimes their stares would linger, which also made sense seeing as they hadn't seen a female naked in a few months. Smith and I were an oddity though, I found myself ridiculously attracted to him, and his stares lingered in a different way. He made too much eye contact, constantly making sure I was always close by, and just serving as my shadow. There was a tension between us that had been building, but I had been able to avoid it until now.

Amidst my pondering I felt a hand loop around my waist and pull. Smith was pulling me into him. My entire sleeping bag with me inside of it was dragged against his. I allowed myself to be pulled into his warmth and I think he was honestly doing the same. Using me for my warmth that is. My body curled into his and for once in my life I was okay with cuddling. I wasn't okay with the large erection that suddenly was pressing against my lower back. I felt his breath against the back of my neck, and I turned to face him.

I whispered as quietly as possible "If you breathe on my neck one more time, I will rip whatever clothes you have on off of you."

I knew my eyes had darkened with my statement and I saw his do the same as he processed what I had just said. He pulled me even closer, and brought his lips down to my neck and breathed a sexy heavy breath. Before he could react I was out of my sleeping bag and on top of him. I came crashing down onto his lips with my own. Biting, sucking, and licking as I pleased. He was so damn responsive to me. He unzipped his sleeping bag just enough to allow me to slip inside. I took the hint, and he flipped us so I was underneath him. It was at that glorious moment that I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear either. Somehow I was already soaking, and his cock slid near my entrance as we were shifting positions. He lifted an eyebrow and looked at me with this stupidly sexy grin. He knew he had already won, because there was a physical manifestation of my attraction to him. He lowered his mouth to my ear and between small bites and tugs he began to whisper.

"You have no idea how much I have been thinking about this, but it seems like I am not the only one."

With that I turned and bit him on the neck just hard enough to let him know I was willing to play dirty. Before I could continue my assault he grabbed at my sports bra and tugged it off. I lifted my arms to assist. He began kissing his way down from my mouth to my tits. Taking each one in his mouth, teasing me as per usual. My hand found its way down to his cock. I began to stroke him, and when I felt his precum I wiped it with my pointer finger and brought it to my mouth. His hand quickly found its way down to my pussy. His fingers enjoyed the wetness that lingered. He slid his fingers up and down along the length of my lips teasing my clit in the process. Then one of his fingers slid its way inside me. I hadn't had sex in a few months because I had been here. He seemed to relish in the fact that I was going to have to be stretched out.

After a few minutes with one finger a second found its way in, meanwhile we continued to make out like teenagers. I couldn't help myself, his lips were so damn soft, and he kissed in a way that perfectly matched my own. Everytime I found bit his lip he would press his cock into my side. The last time I bit hard, just hard enough to draw a little blood. I licked the warmth away and before I knew it his fingers were withdrawn and his cock was pressed at my entrance. I felt how big he was, and laced my hands around the back of his neck for leverage. He pushed in and it felt like I was virgin all over again. I saw him strain in his face against how tight it was. Once he had guided most of the way in, he drew back and then slammed back into me. I let out a muffled moan, and he brought his mouth down on mine to quiet me.

"Don't want to wake the squad now do we?"

I shook my head.

He placed a hand on my collar bone and another on my hip as he started to drill into me. I already felt myself losing composure as I ran my nails down his back. When I scratched too hard, he grabbed one of my legs and held it at an angle allowing himself deeper entry and bringing me that much closer. I could hardly contain myself after a few minutes and I felt myself start to quake. He brought his body against mine letting my leg go as he attempted to silence my orgasm. When I tightened around his cock I saw the need grow in his face. He paused for a moment and looked at me.

"Are you on birth control?"

"I have an IUD"

"Fuck yes."

He must have been holding back because the next couple minutes his pace quickened and somehow he was going deeper and harder than before. He wrapped his hand around my throat as I orgasmed one last time, and he thrusted a few more times, before emptying himself inside of me.