Field Station Pair-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of that made him groan, "Oh!" abruptly. He felt himself fold over around his crotch, as if retreating from her grasp. His butt bumped her and she let go.

Unsure whether she had hurt him, caused discomfort, or triggered too much sensitivity, she backed off. When he turned around, the starkly lusty look in his blue eyes made her squeeze her thighs together. "You all right?"

"Hell yeah." JB wrapped his arms around Erica and gathered her to him. Pressed together front to front now, he pulled at her from behind, reaching up her back to catch her shoulders in his rugged hands. Plunging into her neck, his face buried in her long black hair, he lip-nibbled at the side of her throat and she gasped. She shivered and wormed her body against his, reaching for his butt again with both hands.

Erica's tits were pinned between their chests, and JB's boner was pinned between their bellies. They made little noises at each other as they wrapped around each other more and more tightly. The excitement escalated. It had only been moments since their first naked touches, and they were both churning with arousal.

Their clutching embrace reached a peak. They stilled, holding on firmly to each other. They simply soaked in the miasma of pheromones and body tingles they were experiencing. JB breathed, "Ahh." and Erica hummed, "Mmm." and they found themselves just rocking side to side slowly, holding each other.

JB shifted his feet a little. His foot got between Erica's feet, his knee was gentle between her knees, and she parted her thighs, slightly mounting his own. He felt her mat of hair and her round mound pressing the top of his thigh. His boner surged and he felt her belly become slippery where the tip laid. He drew a circle in it with the head, and she climbed his thigh and dragged her puss down it.

"Jesus, Erica." JB shuddered with excitement. Erica pulled his head lower and boldly put her tongue in his ear. Her breath and mouth were hot on the side of his face and he groaned as his body urged him to hump more.

Responding to her teasing, it didn't take long at all until he was fucking at the wet spot on her belly, then she told him, "Don't come on me."

"I haven't come in weeks, it probably wouldn't even slow me down," he said, gathering his wits and stilling his hips.

They looked in each other's faces then around the wash room.

"Where should we - "

"How about we - "

They talked over each other, looked at each other, and shut up. Clearly both thinking about moving someplace more comfortable, they came down a little from the third-or-so-base high they had climbed. Barely five minutes had passed since JB's arousal showed itself through his shorts. They had acted quickly and ridden the rapidly rising excitement. Ice broken, they got their presence of mind back a little and agreed to shower off before taking things to a bed somewhere.

They soaped each other and rinsed each other. They felt each other's crotches, chests and bottoms. They made out under the cooling, falling water. Their lips sealed out the running flow and their tongues made acquaintance, tasting each other's undiluted essence.

They parted mouths, and Erica covered hers self-consciously with a hand. "I had those garlic almonds for lunch. It's not bad, is it?"

"I didn't notice at all. You're fine."

"Let's brush our teeth anyway."

JB thought his own mouth was probably just fine, her suggestion didn't bring doubt, but it was a good idea anyway as long as they were taking a brief break to clean up before getting more intimate with each other. He said he'd get his toiletry bag with the brush and toothpaste in it and offered to fetch hers too. Her room was in a different mobilehome dorm but he knew which it was. She gave him her key.

Soren the custodian was supposed to be the only other person present at the compound anymore, since the rest of the grads and supe-profs had left. It was close to dinnertime and JB figured Soren probably would be in his own quarters, on the other side of the compound from the visitor dorms. He took his chances and left the washroom nude, fetched both toiletry bags, and met Erica back in there in no time.

Her wide dark eyes danced with amusement. Her mouth was hidden by her hand, but he could tell it was gaping. "Ahh-haha!" she hissed, when he came back in. "I can't believe you did that!"

JB shrugged unconcernedly. "Who's even around to see? Soren's a dude."

"Yeah, but you're still hard!"

He was, but his dick was relaxing.

"And he's old!" Soren was probably fifty.

JB explained carelessly, "That guy? His parents were hardcore hippies. Heard some stories from him on like night four or five."

By the time the pair had their teeth brushed and hair dry, he was no longer pointing out and up. Erica loved the cozy, snuggly feeling of JB's brand-new, oversized and over-thick towel, especially with the way he gathered her in it and moved it over her body. JB wrapped Erica's smaller, thinner towel around his shaggy hair and wore it like a pharaoh's headdress. Stepping into sandals he pulled out of his backpack and gathering his discarded clothes and things, he was ready to go. "My room? Yours?"

Erica's eyes took in the guy's body, nude other than his sandals and the towel on his head. JB grinned gamely as her eyes darkened with interest. She said, "I'm covering up but let's see you go out like that."

She put her socks and boots on, not wanting to go barefoot across the coarse yard full of dead weeds. Nothing else but JB's big towel wrapped around her chest and draping almost to her knees. She too gathered her things, and she giggled unceasingly until they made it to her room's door.

Inside, they dropped and stripped all their things again and laid back across the twin size bed, which sounds bigger than it really is, JB near the foot and Erica near the head. Feet on the floor, they were of course too tall for the bed's narrow dimension. Lying side by side, they took each other's hands and stared up at the modular ceiling tiles for a minute.

JB breathed, calming himself. He wanted to show Erica a really good time, so, centered himself mentally and reminded himself they had all evening, night and morning together.

Erica's mind swam, and she tried to quiet it. The plant-guy beside her seemed really kind, and was smart and cute. She had never been with a fair, blond guy before, and his vivid tan lines looked sexy as hell. His skin had some color under his shirt area, evidence of topless exposure sometime this summer, but over it was layered a farmer-tan pattern on his neck and arms too. His butt? Pretty pale, but great shape!

He squeezed her hand in his own.

She rolled to face him. He turned his head to see her. She put her hand on his pecs and drew an infinity symbol over them, stroking his nipples with her palm. His dick very quickly started filling again.

Still looking toward her face, he lowered his eyelids and hummed appreciatively. "Mmmm." Opening them again, he was drawn in to her dark eyes, regarding him quietly and looking big and inviting, from such a short distance between them.

He turned on his side too, and they faced each other. It was awkward as the "twin" size bed was so narrow. Who did they make these for, six-year-old twins? JB thought.

Seeing JB frown mildly at the discomfort of being sideways on a bed which could only support him above the hips, Erica sat up and swung herself the long way on the bed. Lying back, she patted next to herself and JB stood up to reposition himself. Looking down, he took in the full length of her pretty and fit body, dusky complexion, dark pubes and lovely chest. He leaned over to kiss her mouth.

She drew his face in with a hand behind his head. Their lips parted and they enjoyed a different open-mouthed sensation, freshly brushed. No more or less enjoyable than before, just different. Just as delicious. Just as breathless.

They parted just a bit, catching fresh air. Sighing together, they smiled at each other and JB sat down next to her. "Can I touch you?"

In response, Erica took JB's hand and moved it to cover her bare breast. He felt them both and caressed, then lightly massaged them. Erica closed her eyes and JB listened to her body to find the stroke and pressure he thought she liked most. He noted her legs pressing together and moved one hand to her toned thigh, squeezing fondly.

Erica moved her knees apart. She watched JB as he looked between her thighs, then put her own hand to her vulva. She got two fingers between her labia and spread them apart, showing herself off. JB whistled silently, pupils dilating.

She let go of her sex and petted JB's arm. He looked into her face and laid on top of her. He wasn't much taller than Erica but was careful not to crush her as they laid together, svelte woman beneath rugged man.

They put their thighs between each other's legs again and embraced, rocking and humping slowly. He licked her earlobes and the side of her neck. She got her fist in his hair behind his head and arched up into him.

He growled quietly behind her head. She kissed the top of his shoulder and bit lightly into the muscle. "Oh my God," he said.

"JB, do you want to lick me?"

He promised her, "I'd like nothing better." He took his time lifting himself off her. He smiled down at her. She looked hungry. Her dark hair looked wet and messy in the sexiest way, he thought.

"Come to the edge. I'll kneel."

He got down next to the bed, soft thick towel under his knees and ankles on the floor. She shifted herself to lie sideways across the bed again, hips at the edge.

"Can I put my knees on your shoulders?"

He helped her move them into place, and showed her with his palms that she could let them sink down onto him, he would hold them up so she could relax. "What do you like?" he asked, looking into her vulva from below.

"I like it wet."

He brought his lips to the mound, and felt for her labia beneath her hair. She might have groomed or trimmed it a while back, he thought, it was a full coat but not extremely bushy. Or maybe this was just how it grew. He thought he might ask later but for now, just paid attention to where he was going, parting the hair with his own lips to find the cleft in her flesh.

The shower had stripped everything funky away but he could smell the clean flesh, itself, of her inner vulva. Pink, lightly moist, and hot. Exposing the hidden, tender skin, he got saliva onto his tongue and let it flow into the folds. He spread it into there with his tongue and lips and got more, even when he thought there was plenty. She liked it wet, she had said.

Erica's head tipped back. She rounded her lips and made quiet, "Ooh. Ooh." sounds as she felt JB exploring her. His tongue was nice and soft, not like some of the hard, raspy tongues some guys seemed to have. It tickled her and then smoothed away the tickle with delicious tender strokes. He was lubricating her folds all over and not concentrating prematurely on her super-sensitive spots.

How did he know? She had only been before with guys who, even when she asked them for a certain way, zeroed in on the "cum button" and rubbed it fast from the start. It could work, but she had to work with it. JB was showing her patience and sensitivity she hadn't even known she craved.

"Heehee, that's pretty wet!" she said. "It's good. You don't have to make more."

JB figured it was enough, too. Wetness was flowing past her vagina into her ass crack. He thought there was more of it than what he had applied, himself. Lowering his face a little and letting his tongue find the rivulets down there, he tasted, and found he was right about that. Some of it was her own. His cock had been firm since he first went down, and finding, tasting, feeling her juice made it throb.

She squirmed as his tongue and lips plucked at her vestibule. She felt her vagina softening, opening. He sucked at the outside of it and poked the tip of his tongue between her inner lips, testing at the very mouth of her vagina.

He too could feel the opening flower under his lips. Micro-contractions followed her pleasure and almost seemed to tug at his tongue. He followed them inside a little, and felt the flesh swollen with blood. She cooed abruptly, hips flickering in a little micro-hump under his face.

He was so turned on, he was as hard as he could get, which was pretty hard for a healthy twenty-six year old who hadn't gotten off in more than two weeks. He had a private room but thought the walls were excessively thin, so had held off pleasing himself at night. And he hadn't been with anyone in a month, since before the recent break-up. He was beyond ready to have fun.

He followed the motion of Erica's hips, moving his face in time with her. Keeping his lips and tongue in the same spot on her while she thrusted was maddening her, she wanted to rub on him. But he gave her little licks and lip-nibbles while she tried to slide over his face, and they pleased her deliciously. He finally held his face still and allowed her to move where she wanted over his mouth, and she slid her clit there and fucked his face with it slowly.

She was wet all over and JB's whole face was becoming slippery. His lips and tongue were plenty of contact for her open sex, but it was getting everywhere, between her thighs, his cheeks, his chin, her ass. He let her slide her clit between his lips and against his tongue dozens of times until it felt maximally swollen, then he held her ass and planted his mouth right over the throbbing little snail while she humped. He moved with her and let her thrust energetically but held his mouth in the same place over her clit, poking the bean with the tip of his tongue and kissing the whole of it with his lips while she bucked and pushed herself at him.

He peeled his face off her long enough to ask, "Do you want to come?"

She huffed and puffed for a moment. "No. Besides..." She guided his head up and out with her hands. "Your stubble's burning my thighs a little!" She giggled.

He smirked self-consciously and stroked the roughness of his wet cheek. "Heh. Sorry." He sat back on his heels and disengaged from between her legs. He looked down and saw himself leaking a thread of pre-come onto the towel he sat on.

"I could shave."

"You bastard! You wouldn't stop now on me, would you!?"

His eye twinkled teasingly. "Tonight or tomorrow morning, I was thinking."

Erica sat up, relieved. "Come here, then." She reached for him and touched his arms as he got up from the floor, and she moved to sit on the edge of the bed in front of where he stood. His rigid dick was just below her chin, and she laid her cheek against it, pressing it into his belly and embracing him with her arms behind his ass. She closed her eyes and sighed, anticipating the thrill they were both about to get.

JB cupped Erica behind her head while she laid against him. Holding her under her hair, he scratched soothingly at her scalp, and cupped the side of her neck with his other hand. He was patient, but his cock throbbed involuntarily, and she laughed as the swelling pushed it into her face. She straightened up and freed it from confinement between her cheek and his belly.

He watched her look at it, and breathe on it, and take it in her hand, cupping his balls with the other and kneading them like she had before the shower. "You like doing that, don't you," he asked her.

She looked up with an impish grin. "Mmm hm!"

"Well I like it too, so, guess we're compatible!" he smiled.

Still holding his sack, she brought his length to her mouth with her other hand. She spread a drip of pre-come across her lips, and spread it over his whole head with them. Her tongue came out and softly licked the very end of his frenulum under his head. He spasmed slightly and issued another blob of clear, viscous fluid. She just ate that up without smearing it around, and opened her mouth and went around his head with it.

JB winced with pleasure. "Aw, fuck." He stood, but was wobbly as the thrill shot through his perineum and pelvis. He firmed up his knees and settled his hip sockets over his thighbones to stabilize himself, and looked down to watch Erica suck him.

She lipped over the head a few times, then went past it. Her tongue blotted against the underside of his head and stroked his frenulum as her lips found their way past the head to his shaft. She got him in to her mouth deeper and he struggled to keep from fucking out of control, and sticking himself into the back of her throat. He moaned loudly and throbbed thickly inside her mouth.

He filled her, she thought, but relaxed and made even more room in her mouth. She got the head to the back of her tongue, and used her soft palate high up in back of her mouth to envelop it, working it almost into her throat and working his balls and root with her hands. Her eyes closed and she felt them water, tears lightly squeezing out as she surrendered her throat to his boner.

"God. God!" JB was shuddering and clutching at her head with his hands. She was opening herself to him and taking him as deeply as he had ever been taken. He wanted to fuck her throat but couldn't bring himself to jam himself in there. He already couldn't believe the sensation she was giving him, two hands and her entire oral cavity filled with cock all the way to the back.

He was ridiculously hard and his balls were crawling up high against his body. With her hand she was tugging them back down into the sack again, which might have been the only thing keeping him from coming. He pulled himself back and out a little bit, and she breathed deeply.

"Dammit, are you okay?" he asked. She blushed faintly but nodded, while still sucking. Her eyes were teary and he was a little confused.

She pulled her mouth off him with a lewd sucking sound and a stimulating slurp. "What? Don't worry, it's exciting!" she promised him.

He reached for her eyes and wiped tears. She laughed self-consciously. "Not pretty, I bet, eh?"

"You're fucking beautiful."

She applied herself to his cock again, stroking vigorously instead of filling her mouth deeply this time. The balls quickly rose out of his slippery sack, and she couldn't get them back. The slick shaft flashed in and out of her hand, and the head swelled between her lips until it was shiny-smooth, and abruptly shot jets of come. She got some of it into her mouth and a lot went under her chin and down her chest.

JB inhaled sharply, winced, and went rigid. He arched his back and hips and strained to hold the come inside. It was way too late for that but he tried anyway, maybe spilling two or three squirts instead of six or eight or ten or more - it had been weeks. He was really turned on by Erica, especially by this wantonly uninhibited blowjob, and wasn't sure how he'd recover after this. He hadn't meant to come so soon, especially since she had forgone her own oral orgasm.

He confessed, "My knees are weak." She made room for him and they laid in the too-narrow bed together. He turned on his side and put his arm out, she laid the back of her head on it. His other hand cupped her mound. She lifted a knee, put her foot on the bed, and rolled slightly to face him just a little, still on her back.

At first JB just held her there. When he had relaxed and caught his breath from the strain of futilely holding back, he petted her a little with his hand, and brought his face to hear ear. He touched his forehead to her temple and breathed warmly over her ear.

Erica stretched. "Ahh."

He found her still as wet as she had been under his tongue. The slippery folds parted under his fingers and he felt everything, a bit less puffy than before but hot and welcoming. He threaded his fingers into her hair behind her neck, and caressed her scalp with his fingertips. Her eyes closed and she let her head sink backward, relaxing further.