Field Trip With My Teacher & Bully

Story Info
When I saw my teacher and bully hook up in a hotel room.
4k words
3.92
16.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben nudged me in the ribs when he whispered, "She is so hot when she's mad!"

We were sitting on the hotel lobby bench, waiting for Ms. Bee to finish up the paperwork at the front desk. The hotel had been overbooked and the rest of the students were all already in their rooms when we find out that the three of us would have to be roomed together for the night. I definitely didn't request to be paired up with Ben, who had a habit of making fun of me, but it was the (bad) luck of the draw.

The pairing up of us with Ms. Bee though didn't make sense to me, but, apparently, it was the only way to ensure that none of the teachers or students would have to pay anything out of pocket. She made snarky comments to the hotel manger as she added her signature to the receipts. He looked flushed and embarrassed as he apologized again and again. Once Ms. Bee finished up, she walked over to us.

"Well, guys it's official: we're roommates. At least for tonight."

Ms. Bee was too cool. I admired her a lot. She was the new Physics teacher and I LOVED her class. Ben and I were both seniors that year and she was our AP Physics teacher. She grabbed the attention of just about everybody at the school. She was 25, dressed like a hipster fashion model from Williamsburg, and was so amazingly hot. That night she wore a yellow backless halter top, round bi-focal sunglasses, this kind of dark brown Audrey Hepburn type hat, short denim shorts, and these really cool black boots. We had been traveling that whole day for our overnight field trip to the Birch Aquarium, so her outfit wasn't as fancy as she normally dressed, but it was still cooler and way hotter than any other teacher.

Admittedly, I got super excited when she said we would be sharing a room together. I had the biggest crush on her, but I was far from alone. Every guy wanted to fuck Ms. Bee and some were not shy about it. This is why Ben worried me. He was never shy around girls. Ever. He didn't have to be. He was one those confident, cocky douchebags that knew he was super good looking and could get away with just about anything. He was an athlete, of course. I think the hockey season was over by then, so he just ran and lifted weights with other guys in the weight room at that point. Whatever he did, it worked. He was very fit.

She was about to pick up her bag when Ben jumped right up and said, "I'll get that for you!" Ms. Bee sighed with relief and thanked Ben while touching his arm. I wish I had thought of that. I wasn't that quick. He flashed her his perfect smile. He was good that way. Not surprisingly, Ben only seemed to be charming when he was around pretty women he wanted to fuck. And it almost always worked.

Thinking back on it now though, Ms. Bee had a very flirtatious personality. I'm not sure she realized it. She might have thought she was just being friendly, but I think she knew she was gorgeous and she used it to her advantage when she wanted to. It's nearly impossible for me to believe she didn't know when she was wielding that power.

I was anxious as we all rode the elevator together. Ms. Bee looked stressed, but was still smiling as she rubbed one side of her neck. She apologized to us about the arrangement, but Ben and I insisted we were more than okay with it. And, given our enthusiasm, I'm sure she believed us.

"This gives us a chance to get better acquainted," Ben said. She looked at him with a grin. He winked.

"I really am sorry about this guys. I'll try to make it up to you."

Ben gave me a devilish grin when she said that. I got angry. I knew what he was thinking.

We got to the fourth floor. Everyone else was one the second of third, according to Ms. Bee. She and I walked down the narrow hallway side by side. Ben lagged behind a bit. Ms. Bee was trying to chat mindlessly with me about something. I just nodded my head. I wanted to pay attention, but I knew

Ben was behind us carrying her bag. I knew that his eyes were all over her small waist and amazing bubble butt, which was impressive since she was skinny. My suspicion was confirmed when I glanced at him. He had on this arrogant smirk that I hated. But then I noticed that Ms. Bee was swaying her hips more than usual as we were walking down the hallway. She seemed to take a liking to Ben's direct approach a little too much, frankly. We got to our room before I could register what was happening and she took out the room key from her purse once we arrived at our hotel room's door.

"I'll bet it wasn't your plan to bunk with us, especially since it means that we have to split the two beds, right?" I tried my best to bring levity to the situation, even though no one was asking for it.

Ms. Bee sighed and said, "Actually, one bed. And one couch. And they're out of cots. This might be the most incompetent hotel in the state."

My heart skipped a beat. Only one bed? One couch? Who would get what? Who would sleep where? What would the arrangements be? I was horribly excited and in a quiet panic.

"I guess we'll see," Ben said with more confidence than I could ever muster in a situation like that.

"Again, I'm really sorry. The hotel manager said he would be sending up a gift basket. He said he felt bad about the hotel being overbooked and wanted to give us a small token for our patience and understanding. I guess we'll see if it's any good."

"Don't worry, Ms. Bee. I'm easy to bribe." Ben had that confident, douchebag grin on his face again when he said that. At that point he made it no secret that he was checking out Ms. Bee's fabulous body. I couldn't blame him. She was so super hot. But he was just so obvious and obnoxious about it! It felt disrespectful to me! I looked at Ms. Bee and she clearly didn't mind it. In fact, she seemed flattered by the way she blushed. I wasn't shocked by her reaction to him, but I was disappointed.

I hate admitting it now, but a part of me did find all of this flirtation happening in front of me exciting, somehow. I couldn't explain it.

"Well, maybe we should split the gift basket, depending on what's in it?" They both looked at me as I said that. Ms Bee smiled at the suggestion and nodded.

The room was exactly as she described: it had one queen sized bed and one small couch. I have to say though I was taken by the set up. My eyes widened when I realized it was actually a really nice room! Smaller than what was originally asked for, but it was nicer set up than I thought it would be. My thoughts immediately went back to how the sleeping arrangements would work when the door closed behind us.

I looked over at Ms. Bee when were all admiring the room. I said, ""Well, I don't want you to have to sleep on the couch."

Ben scoffed. He replied, "Oh, she won't. But you will!" He put the bags down as I did a double take at him and Ms. Bee.

"What? No! You should be the one on it!"

We started arguing back and forth. Ms. Bee talked over us in order to shut us up. "Guys! Guys! Knock it off! Seriously! Stop arguing! It's fine. You two can share the bed. I'll take the couch. I'm the smallest one here anyway." She looked at her watch and added, "Ben, you can just put my bag on the bed for now. By the way, Mrs. Lang said she wanted all the students to meet in the lobby in ten minutes. She wants to go over the schedule for tomorrow. You two go ahead. I'm going to stay here and get settled. Try and get rid of his ache in my neck."

I bit my lower lip when she mentioned her neck. The drive had been about six hours, so I can see how her neck (or even her back) would have been aching after being on a bus all day. I tried to be smooth when I said, "Do you want me to help out with that? Like, maybe I could get you something from downstairs in the lobby, or can I get you aspirin at CVS or something? You definitely shouldn't sleep on the couch!"

Ben scoffed, then laughed. He moved his bag to the side of the bed and added, "He's right. You'll hurt it worse if you sleep on that couch. I can give you a massage if you want." Ms. Bee took out the hair tie in her hair and grinned at him. She could tell that he loved the idea of getting his hands all over her. She ran her fingers through her long, straight, smooth, soft dark brown hair.

"I think I just need a shower. Maybe a bath. But you two go on. Let me know what Mrs. Lang says. Tell her I'll get the details for tomorrow from you two."

Ben and I went down to the lobby and met all the other students and a few other faculty members. I told Mrs. Lang that Ms. Bee had a serious ache and that I would fill her in on everything. At that moment, I saw Ben and a friend of his, Elliot, talking and joking around about something. I then saw Elliot hand something to Ben, but I couldn't tell what it was. It looked like a small packet, but I couldn't say for sure.

As soon as Mrs. Lang was done talking to all of us about the following day and telling us to behave in the hotel, Ben and I almost raced back to our hotel room. He was anxious to get back to Ms. Bee. So was I. But I wanted to protect her. He obviously wanted to fuck her. He took the elevator and I ran up the stairs. He arrived a second before I did.

Ben opened the door and I followed him in. On top of the bed lied a fairly big gift basket that the hotel manager had sent up. It contained a lot of fancy items: fresh fruit, packaged cheese, expensive shampoo and conditioner, multiple lotions, some extra soft towels, and a small bottle of vodka. We both noticed the bathroom door was open when we entered the room and a little steam was coming out of the open door. Ms. Bee had just taken a hot shower. Both of our jaws must have dropped to the floor when we saw Ms. Bee in a red spaghetti strap crop top and green boy shorts. She had one leg lifted up on top of the closed toilet and was rubbing expensive lotion onto her right thigh. God, she looked good. I mean, she was fucking gorgeous! I felt myself get hard as I gawked at her beautiful legs. She got more lotion from the bottle she was using and switched legs. She noticed us staring and smiled when she caught us. She wasn't even embarrassed. Ms. Bee was 100% refreshed and looked it.

"We're all good, Ms. Bee." Ben spoke before I even thought to. "Mrs. Lang says we have to be downstairs and ready to go at 8:30am tomorrow."

She smiled. "I guess that means we better turn in. Did you two need the bathroom? I'll just be another minute." Ben walked over to the gift basket and picked up the small vodka bottle. He then grabbed three plastic cups that were on the desk in the hotel room. I eventually moved to the couch and sat down. I didn't want to seem like a creep by staring at Ms. Bee's legs too long. Ben grabbed his bag of toiletries and a pair of basketball shorts as soon as Ms. Bee came out. He gave her ass another obvious look as he walked passed her.

Ms. Bee sat on the bed and continued rubbing lotion on her calves and feet, then arms and elbows. She mentioned how a hot shower was exactly what she needed after such a long drive. She started telling me how the hotel manager had brought up the basket himself. Apparently, the lotions and shampoos were all high quality. Some were very expensive. I just kind of nodded as she explained which ones were the best and why. Honestly, I couldn't stop looking at her legs and concentrating on her body.

Ben took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom washed up. He came out only dressed in his basketball shorts and looked totally clean from head to toe. He must have used some of that expensive lotion left in the bathroom because he was glowing. I hate admitting that he looked really good, but he had a beautifully chiseled body. His broad shoulders, wide muscular pecs, toned arms, shredded abs, seriously handsome face, and dirty blonde hair definitely brought out an inferiority complex in me that night. Both Ms. Bee and I stared at him for different reasons. I admired his physical appearance, but I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted to fuck him. It was so obvious. I could see it. So could he.

Ben had a cocky look on his face as he poured vodka into the three plastic cups. I turned to Ms. Bee and asked, "Well, so, I was thinking about the couch thing, maybe we could have Ben stay on the couch so you don't have to with your neck feeling the way it feels?"

"You still trying to figure that out?" Ben said with a laugh. "It's not like whoever stays in the bed gets to fuck her, or something," he says playfully, shooting a look over at Ms. Bee before looking back at me. "Just sleep on the couch tonight, and I'll sleep on the couch tomorrow, deal?" he asks. I rolled my eyes, but then looked at Ms. Bee for the decision.

Ms. Bee smiled and nodded her head. She was still mesmerized by his physique and the pure masculine energy he so easily radiated. "Uh...uh, yeah. Yeah. That sounds good. You two can switch. That sounds fine. Sean, why don't you go wash up for bed and I'll make up the couch for you?" I smiled at the thought. I grabbed my pjs and toiletries' bag but Ben stopped me before I got to the bathroom.

"Wait! Here. Let's all take a shot of this." Ben handed us all our own plastic cup. Each had a shot of vodka in it. Ms. Bee gave Ben a skeptical look but she took the cup he handed her anyway. He then gave one to me. "Come on! Just one. To an awesome field trip!" We all repeated the cheers. We all drank the shot in one gulp. It suddenly occurred to me that Ben may have put whatever Elliot gave him in Ms. Bee's drink. I didn't say anything because I couldn't prove it. But I was determined to make sure that he didn't do anything to her she didn't want.

I got to the bathroom and took the quickest shower I've ever taken. I didn't want to leave Ms. Bee alone with Ben for too long. Just in case. I then started brushing my teeth and washing my face. As I changed into my pjs, I looked at myself in the mirror and slightly sighed. Now, I'm not bad looking. I know that. But I'm not a huge stud like Ben. I had an 18 year old Dad-bod and had no real experience with women at the time. Nothing to note at least. Comparing myself to Ben was a mistake because I got very sad, very quickly. I wanted to be a hot alpha guy but I just wasn't. I had other talents, sure. But that wasn't one of them.

As I as changing into my pjs, I heard Ms. Bee and Ben talking in the room. He kept saying things like: "I didn't take you for a boy shorts kinda girl," and "Do your panties match?" and "Sorry but this is all I wear to bed. Sometimes less," and "That lotion smells amazing. Could you put some on me?" She was laughing as he said all of these cheesy lines. She liked it.

I started feeling fairly dizzy all of a sudden as I listened to them. Was it the vodka? My head was feeling a bit odd and I felt sleepy all of a sudden. But, like, very sleepy. It was weird because it came so rapidly. I didn't feel sick exactly but I must have stumbled out of the bathroom.

"Sean? Are you okay?" Ms. Bee asked me. I just nodded and said I was really tired. She smiled and showed me she had made up the couch with sheets and a pillow. I thanked her and walked over to the couch and just fell on it. I was fighting to stay conscious. I rolled myself into a burrito with the blankets and watched the room start slowly spinning. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't throw up.

I then heard Ben say that they should get some sleep as well since we had an early morning. I opened my eyes and saw a slight blur of them getting into bed with each other. Ben turned off the lights. After that they started whispering and giggling in bed.

"I mean, yeah, you look really good," Ms. Bee said as she giggled.

"Did you hook up with guys like me when you were in school?"

She giggled and whispered, "One or two."

"Can I be honest? I'm gonna take a guess and say you came out of your shell in college. And now you're a super hot professional, not a shy girl anymore. You can do whatever you want now."

"Is that right? And what do I want right now?"

"It looks like you want to run your fingers along my abs, see if they're as hard as you're imagining."

Ms. Bee giggled, but tried to stay quiet. The room started spinning a little faster when I heard them shift in the bed. It looked like she moved closer to him. I closed my eyes because I felt like I was going to be sick. She said she didn't want to wake me but Ben assured her I would be thoroughly asleep for the rest of the night.

As I closed my eyes, doing my best to not throw up, I heard them move around in the bed more. They sounded like they were taking off their clothes. I heard a piece of clothing (probably Ben's basketball shorts) fly through the air and hit the floor. Ms. Bee started telling him how impressed she was with his muscular figure and that she's always noticed a considerable bulge in his jeans in class. He chuckled quietly and told her to touch it. She must have licked her palm because his cock sounded wet when she started jerking him off. He moaned and told her she was good at it. She kept commenting on how blessed he was, how thick it felt in her hand, how beautiful it was when she jerked him off. Slowly at first, but then faster and harder. His breathing intensified.

It was at that point I passed out.

I remember the rest of the night in flashes and sounds. The next thing I remember was waking up and the bright moon shining on the two of them naked in bed. Ms. Bee was on top of Ben, riding his cock, and doing her best to suppress her moans. She wasn't too successful. She rode his notably big dick while telling him how hot she always thought he was and how sexy his muscles were. He remarked on how tight her pussy was.

I passed out again.

Then, I remember waking up and seeing Ms. Bee stand against the wall with Ben behind her. He had one hand on her right hip and the other was pulling her hair back as he rammed his cock inside of her from behind. I heard his big balls slap her bubble butt over and over again. She finally asked him to slap her ass. He did. Over and over again. She said she loved it. She wasn't even trying to hide her moans anymore. He grunted every time he thrusted.

I passed out again.

I woke up again to see Ms. Bee back on the bed on all fours getting fucked from behind again. This time though they were facing in my direction and Ms. Bee had her face buried in a pillow. She was moaning loudly into it. Their bodies were covered in sweat now. I caught a glimpse of Ben's body and his muscles glistened in the moonlight. He looked so powerful and strong. He dominated her with complete ease.

I passed out again.

The next time I woke up I felt more conscious. I was finally able to move. It occurred to me that whatever Ben got from Elliot was intended for me, not Ms. Bee. I saw them lying in bed together, under the covers, kissing tenderly. I felt like I was about to hurl and realized I had tears running down my face. It was dark. And I thought I was being quiet as I wept.

Ben laughed. "Oh God. Do you hear him? Shut up, you little dickhead!" Ms. Bee kind of laughed, but then told him to stop being so mean and to leave me alone. That made me a feel better. Eventually, they fell asleep. So did I. I woke up an hour later though only to see and hear them fucking again.

I was super groggy in the morning. I woke up and found myself alone in the room. I was lying in a puddle of my own drool and had a massive headache. I couldn't tell if everything that had happened the night before was a dream or not. I held my head trying to remember what exactly happened as I walked to the bathroom. It was there that I heard Ms. Bee giggling. The door was slightly open. I looked inside and saw through the bathroom mirror that Ms. Bee and Ben had just got out of the shower and were drying each other off with large towels. He focused on her hair. She focused on his cock. It was the only time I got a good look at her small but beautifully perky tits. They started making out a bit. She then got down on her knees and started sucking his dick. That was also the only time I saw that he was indeed blessed. Ben saw me staring at them through the mirror from outside the bathroom. He smiled, gave me a thumbs up, a wink, and then slammed the door shut.

12