All Comments on 'Field Trip With My Teacher & Bully'

by BlackRosesInThePines

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's with all these bully bullshit stories of late? Kick their ass and stop being a pussy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just weak and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A couple of guys that were friends with a younger guy I worked with were fucking there home room teacher in there senior year . Both nineteen and supposedly she was 32 married with kids . They fucked her often with pics and videos and she was hot . Sad for her hubby and she probably fucked others also . They both fucked her hard, often and every porn perverted way you could think of . One had a video of him fucking her ass while she used a toy in her pussy. It’s crazy but true and she told them other teachers were hooking up with students that she knew .

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

When did literotica allow kids and adults be featured on their site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT. The thumbs up and cocky wink was the perfect finishing touch.

dissmasdissmasalmost 2 years ago

One of the best things I’ve read in my entire life. Just somehow managed to hit the right spot in me. I’m looking forward to more stuff from you. Ha, I’ve even created here an account because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do write more of these often. Also, is this tue?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Not only was this story unenjoyable it was pointless, bully bangs teacher and then nothing else happens. Low score.

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 1 year ago

that was nice. I could relate with her. it wasn't too out of the probable. good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These scenarios are frustrating and hot for all the wrong reasons. Slightly unrealistic with the setting but still works. I would've loved for the teacher to be a bit older and Ben to be built less of a perfect stud.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More erotic if only 1 student shared room with teacher

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous