All Comments on 'Fiery Passion'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A lovely love story! One that I hope will continue. Thank you!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

A Quite Tough Love !!

Fiery Passion was an unusual "Storyline for me", which I almost passed over. However, am now extremely pleased that I continued reading after the 1st page!! The story was well written, and a 5*-Star rating in my opinion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I guess everyone has settings (or maybe certain characters or premises) that immediately feel clichéd to them, and this is one of mine - so color me quite surprised when I actually really enjoyed that! I'm curious to see if this is going to be a standalone thing or if you'll follow the characters further, and I think it is a sign of the good pacing you have here that both seem viable options. :)

weav610weav610over 3 years ago

Where is part 2? Great characters! Good job

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Wow. This is amazing. I was engrossed from the very start til the end. I love original ideas/stories and this is exactly that. Bloody awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please please please continue! i loved it!!!!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Great story, very well written. With the pace, character develop and story line I could see this being a wonderful one off story. However, the only character that is nagging me is Zika. You really didn’t bring her back into the story when Corine returned. I thought there was enough animosity between the two of them that deserved some closure. Like Corine kicking her a$$! Five stars from me!

Xena75Xena75over 3 years ago

You just have to do a second part! I truly love your reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a beautiful story! Thank you SkylerLuv

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Thank you for yet another wonderful story. Loved it. Please please please continue with second installment and show us their lives post ceremony. Would like to see their relationship grow deeper. Please write this story further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The things I would do to you while you read your stories out loud to me. Your mind is so hot.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Writing rather lumpy and cliche-ridden. It's an attempt to get a classical/epic tone, but the writer isn't equal to the task.

In the first section I didn't get taking a 'shower' in a river... And it didn't get any better, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO Good!

Excellent story, you should continue it. It most definitely needs more.

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

Such a lovely story, I wouldn't have thought it would be so wholesome when I started reading but you did an amazing job writing a captivating story with just the right amount of love and beautiful ending.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I idolise your stories. You have to be my favourite author on here. Your work is incredible. Besides the romance and gay male stories (sorry) I have read the others so many times, like hundreds of times (not joking) but this one, as amazing as it is, it doesn't feel finished. One word... Ziki. She seemed to have disappeared at the end. I had expected her to kick up a storm, to cause trouble, but she simply vanished and it bugs me every time. No matter how many times I've read this (too many) it doesn't sound or feel finished because of Ziki. That part of the story hasn't been put to rest so maybe, just maybe, you could come back to this sometime and write a part two? Ziki isn't the kinda girl that walks away from what is hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and needs to be continued. If feels like it ends without closure.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Mmmmmh sweet loving enchanting story ...... A love story with an happy end is always worth 10 stars or more ...... Smiles happily

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so offensive. Most offensive of it all is the inhuman ability Corrine has to not stand up for herself. I was so frustrated the sex barely did anything. The writing was decent, but the characters were ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous