All Comments on 'Fiery Redhead'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fallenangel_jadedfallenangel_jadedover 20 years ago
Review from a redhead

This story gives you the first glimpse into the surface of the erotic side of a redhead. The author has captured the passion and desires we feel but are seldom allowed to begin to express

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fic is great

Please how about making this one a series

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
She got his baby

Boyfriend deserved to have his girlfriend fucked by another guy. We need a continuation on this one where she is pregnant with your kid.

fallenangel_jadedfallenangel_jadedover 15 years ago
cumming from a natural red head

Thank you for bringing a glimpse into the level of passion contained within a natural red head. I would love to see you expand further on this story or to see more stories written by you about natural red heads. We can be very quiet publicaly, but if you are on the recieving end of a red head's passion, don't plan to walk for a couple of days.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
The need.....

Her boyfriend needs to continuously pass out so Angie can get pregnant by his friend, whom she is loving as much as she does her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

Very hot. good work. don't worry about the haters. Fantasy is not real life. Just keep doing what you're doing.

72slik72slikover 13 years ago
good story

loved your story, very hot fucking while the byfriend was passed out. that is somthing they will always remember while together now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

I know you might not check this very often, but good story, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Redheads

I dunno why but redhead girls smell unfresh? Their vaginas have almost always a sweaty unwashed pungent smell that is offputting, finger them in aroom and it wafts all over, get it up them and its not easy to wash them and their waff away, well after the second/third shower maybe cant eat a redhead

Must be some thing in their genes maybe, four redheadslater I now avoid sex or contact with them.

Sandman8314Sandman8314almost 9 years ago
Redhead odours

Anonymous, I don't know about your sense of smell, but Redheads DO NOT smell unfresh to me. Earthy and musky, I'll give you. But I find that earthy, musky odour compellingly erotic.

My first girl was a redhead, and she introduced me to sex. I'll be forever grateful to her. Both my grandmothers were redheads, but obviously I never smelled their cunts.

And just FYI, red hair is the result of a fractured chromosome, which also carries greater sensitivity to tactile sensations and to pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice one

Be glad to fuck a redhead soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
context needed

For this reviewer, this story is better appreciated in the wider context of the overall Charmaine/Danny saga. Danny and Charmaine, having split from each other, are seeking love elsewhere. At this point in the story, while Charmaine is relating to Nick or Dean, Danny is here with Angie. This ongoing and passionate drama is brilliant story telling, certainly worth a Five Star rating. For this reviewer (and in no way claiming to speak for the author), the next story to read in this great epic is About Lust and Vengeance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...