All Comments on 'Fiery Redheads'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1about 5 years ago
Pretty good

This was a pretty good story but I feel like it could have been better with a few minor changes like there being more build up, and perhaps the brother discovering his twin sisters secret and being a little conflicted, rather than being instantly okay with it.

In saying that though I still loved reading it, you are a very talented writer.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
Huh?

Great story, but isn’t fucking your twin sister incest too? So why would the Kathleen care anything at all about how illegal it is to fuck their little brother when she is taking a dildo fucking from her own twin sister???

SiodisSiodisabout 5 years ago
More?

Would definitely love to see more chapters.

Excited69Excited69about 5 years ago
Great!

Fantastic! I want more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, but watch your pararaph breaks

FYI, such as this.

<P>

Kathleen leaned over and kissed his cheek softly, her now wet lips cold against his skin. The

<P>

touch did send a shiver through him, all the way down to his cock that was waking up again after the intense release prior.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice

Very enjoyable, I'm a fan of the twins and also the older sisters taking care of a younger brother.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Nice ,

Very nice! Hot and sexy as hell!

1D9O5M91D9O5M9about 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I enjoyed this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2

This story is really hot! I love the twin part of it and the DP especially! I hope there is at least one more chapter with parts with just the girls together! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need more

At first I was wondering what it was about but once you get half way through the first page it really pick up and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been an interesting story.

The beginning is a mess. Awkward sentences, it goes on and on about how Dougie is a good boy and all the characters keep telling him to stay out of trouble. Most of that could have been cut. Could have started the story at the bathroom scene and slipped in some back story. Needs a good editor to help clean it up. There is a lot of potential here, but it also needs a lot of work.

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
Great

So Hot and sexy, many men would love to have sisters like that, loved it, ignore the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

This story was a great one I'd love to see more added to it. I enjoyed the vivid detail and outstanding work it took to create such a lewd story. If you can please continue it.

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 5 years ago
Great

Loved the story.

I would love to read chapter 2.

kevwiredkevwiredabout 5 years ago
Great story but you need an editor

Really enjoyed this and looking forward to the next chapter. But you need someone to edit your work. You introduced the mom with green eyes....and then a couple paragraphs later said the twins had blue eyes just like the mom.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
A Smooth Ballet Piece

K and C become lovely and desirable through the rendering of the author. Their brother is in an enviable position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no keyholes

there has not been keyholes for many years now

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
More please

loved it hope for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love red heads, green eyed or blue. There were a few errors along those lines but because the story was told sooo well, you are forgiven. Please continue this tale. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week... or two..

Over all, you are a very good writer. And as far as the keyhole is concerned, you did comment on the house being old. I live in a 100 + year old farm house and a few interior doors still have the old keyhole locks.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
THIS STORY COULD MELT , BOTH NORTH and SOUTH POLES.^*!^*!^*!

Red heads, with long legs. Now that's HOT,little Dougie what a lucky sister~fucker.

PLEASE keep this story going, they still have one and a half weeks to go.

Well done, nice read. Big THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have let me enjoy an experience i have dreamed w my best to you

Kris L

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that a good editor would help. I caught the green eye/ blue eye switch about mom. Also the incest of the sisters is incest...... incest not limited to heterosexual couplings. The old house with keyholes in the doors didn't bother me. You have talent, but in this story it is rather raw and undeveloped.

Mental_FogMental_Fogabout 2 years ago

Nobody ejaculates into a uterus (womb.) Likewise, the only bit of the vagina which is externally visible is the introitus; that requires the labia to be held open.

Some elementary anatomy research would be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wish for more between these siblings and I can’t believe the bad comments about an erotic story, are you reading it for erotica or to just critique

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story would like to hear more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...