Fifth Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still meet you for lunch on Wednesday if you like?" Her tone is casual as she slips her jacket over my shoulders and hides the evidence of our indiscretions. I sneak a look at her bare legs and try not to think about how I'd soaked through my dress.

"Yes please." I slip my hand into hers and let her lead me to the taxi rank outside. She kisses me gently and makes me promise to text her once I'm home safely. I'm on cloud nine, but even the world's coldest shower won't help me sleep tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I experience the longest four days of my life, and I'm sure I've aged about ten years by midweek. I wish I could say lunch made the wait more bearable, but it ends up being another opportunity for Natasha to torture me.

Her beautiful, coppery waves are pinned up, showing off her gorgeous bone structure. Her jeans are so tight it's unfair, and her boots make her legs look even longer. She glows with her usual intensity, and she smells divine.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I don't even bother with a normal greeting as I slump down opposite her.

"And hello to you too, Mia. I had a meeting this morning, and I needed to look the part."

"You know how much I love it when you wear your hair like thaaat..."

"You want me to take it down?"

"No!" I reach across and grab her hand. Her smirk says she knows exactly what she's doing, as her thumb rubs circles against the delicate skin of my wrist.

She's ordered for me, so I pick at my food and admire how radiant she is in the midday sun. She's animated as she tells me about her morning, all sparkling eyes and perfect, smiling lips. She pauses to scold me gently about not eating enough of my lunch and laughs when I pout and complain about her being too pretty, and how it's distracting me.

"You know that it's true though, right?" We're finishing up and I'm getting my fill of her before we say goodbye again.

"What?" She's paying the bill and only half listening.

"You're easily the most beautiful woman in this square. Probably the whole city. Most likely the whole world."

"Second most." She corrects me, and kisses me sweetly on the forehead.

"No, but really... you are, both inside and out. I don't think you always realise."

She sighs and turns to face me. "You're right; sometimes I don't see it. But when I see how you look at me, with those big, adoring eyes, it's impossible not to feel like I must be something special."

There's a new tension in the air, unspoken words hanging heavy between us. Instead, we kiss for far longer than is appropriate in public and only part once she realises I'm late for my lecture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class is the longest, most torturous experience of my life. Although my body doesn't betray me, I can feel her eyes burning into me throughout the session. When I chance a look at her, her expression is so hungry I almost melt from the intensity alone.

She changes next to me after our session, and neither of us say anything until I'm about to put my jacket on.

"Mia, silly... your top is inside out. Let me fix it for you."

Before I can react she's invaded my space, and her nails scrape up my sides as she lifts my top over my head. I'm frozen in place as she keeps her eyes fixed on mine, quickly flipping the fabric the right way and smoothing it down over the sea of goosebumps that cover my torso.

Every inch her fingers came in contact with is searing. Her smirk is knowing, but her eyes betray just how much she needs this too. I'd enjoy the heady feeling of being so admired if I wasn't so desperate for her to devour me. I take her hand and let her lead me into the hazy evening.

When we get to her door, she pins me to the wood, kissing me so roughly I can taste blood. She kisses her way along my jaw, tenderly, then grazes her teeth along my earlobe, supporting my body with hers when my legs threaten to give out.

"You know, I've thought so many times about how I want to have you right here, in the street, where anyone could see. Lucky for you, I have other plans for tonight." Her breathy whisper cuts through me, and then I stumble backwards as she unlocks the door. She catches me easily and presses a sweet, chaste kiss to my mouth.

"Clumsy, as always. Jacket and shoes stay on. Don't ask why."

Through the haze of frustration, my mind flits back to our conversation a few days before, and my face burns when I realise what she has in store for me. I'd let her pick my entire outfit for today, from my shoes to my underwear, and she'd been very specific about what she wanted.

The air feels heavier with every step, so by the time we reach the soft glow of her bedroom I feel as though I might collapse under the weight of the tension alone. When she sits at the edge of the bed, I go to follow her but she motions for me to wait. Her expression is teasing but her eyes glow with anticipation.

"Now, now, did I tell you to sit?"

"No, Ma'am. I apologise." The words feel so comfortable, so right, and although she's in her element I can see the delight in her eyes and the tension lifting from her body.

"That's more like it. I want you to stand in the middle of the room, back straight and feet apart. And I want you to look at me, Mia. No looking away."

Despite knowing what's coming, I already feel exposed. She spends an eternity admiring me, so I'm squirming under her gaze by the time she eventually decides to take pity on me.

"I want you to take your jacket off for me. Slowly, though. No shrugging it off in a hurry like you usually do. And no looking away."

I squirm on the spot, caught between lust and embarrassment, a question on the tip on my tongue. She sighs, feigning exasperation.

"You get one question. Now ask, quickly; I'm not feeling very patient tonight." This is a lie, and we both know it. She's hungry, but she'll draw this out for as long as she can.

"Can we at least have some music? You can pick, I just-" she cuts me off with a look of disapproval.

"I believe this was my fantasy, was it not?"

"Yes Ma'am, but-"

"No buts, Mia. Now, I would like you to continue. As you seem to have forgotten how to obey my instructions, I think a lash with a cane for each time you don't do as I asked should help remind you. Are we clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." My face burns red hot as I scramble out of my jacket. As it hits the floor, I realise my mistake. Without breaking eye contact, I bend down to retrieve it, put it back on and start again, slowly this time. She smiles in approval.

"Good girl for correcting yourself. That's one lash you've earned, by the way." The praise warms me further, adding to the fire burning under my skin. When my jacket is carefully off and out the way, I stand still and await more instruction.

"Well done for being patient. Your top next, please." I remove it slowly, but follow the path her fingers had traced earlier, dragging my nails up my sides. My mind is emptying - the only thing that's important now is the sound of her voice and making sure I'm following her instructions.

"Perfect, Mia. Look at how pretty you are." The room isn't cold, but I'm vaguely aware of the goosebumps covering every inch of me, even as the inferno that was my insides rages on. The intensity rolls off her in waves, now, and her eyes are the darkest I've ever seen them.

"Skirt, please." As I reach my ankles, I break eye contact with her for just a fraction longer than necessary. By the time I've straightened up her smirk is positively wicked.

"I was very clear about eye contact, Mia. That's two." Usually I'd question how fair this was, but, instead, I gently place my skirt with the rest of my clothes and let her admire me again. I'm now just in underwear and the unnecessarily high heels she picked out for me, but I'm basking in her approval, all of my earlier anxieties forgotten. She bites her lip, eyes raking up and down my body.

"I'd almost forgotten how good you look in lace. I'm tempted to keep you like this, but I think I'll save it for next time. Now, I want you to guess what I'd choose next. Get it wrong and you get another lash."

It doesn't take much thought on my part before I unclasp my bra. Her expression is unreadable for a minute as I slide the straps down my burning skin, holding my breath in anticipation. Then the moment passes, and her smile is dazzling.

"That's exactly what I would've gone for, although I'm almost disappointed you got it right... I think your tits are actually better than I remembered." As I drop my bra with the rest of my clothing, I very deliberately break eye contact with her. When our eyes meet again, she looks at me with nothing short of adoration.

"Three lashes now. What's next?" As I slowly slide delicate lace down my thighs, it takes every ounce of strength not to collapse on the spot just from the way she looks at me. I can't look away from her hands as she flexes her fingers, a thoughtful look on her face as she clearly considers something.

"We need to work on this eye contact, Mia. Four now, how disappointing." Her eyes are wild and anything but disappointed.

She crosses the room and stands behind me, pressing herself up against my naked body and burying her face in my neck. Her hands are resting on my hips, nails digging in lightly, every inch of her is trembling. My arms are at my sides, and I'm dying to touch her, but I have to trust that she'll give me that opportunity whenever she's ready. I don't think I'll ever have the restraint she must have to pull away. She's still behind me, hands on my hips, leaving only a little breathing room between the two of us.

"I'd like to take your shoes off for you, as you've been so good for me. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, Ma'am." I know this is a trap, but I honestly couldn't care less if it means she keeps touching me. I'd take one thousand lashes, as many as she'll give me.

"Stay still, remember?" An impossible task now that her lips are against my neck, licking and nipping my sensitive skin. My hair is still tied up, but she slides a hand up my back to play with the little ringlets that fall onto my neck. My eyes are shut tight, and my nails dig into my palms as I try my hardest not to react, but it's impossible not to shiver when she bites down hard on my shoulder.

"Five." I can feel her smiling against my skin. Then, both of her hands are back on my hips, nails digging in hard as she kisses and licks her way down my spine. I can't help but squirm when her tongue teases the dip in my back; then my legs almost give out completely when she pinches my inner thigh as punishment.

"Naughty, Mia. That takes us up to seven in total."

Once her mouth reaches the curve of my ass, I'm almost delirious. A sharp nip to the delicate skin brings my total to eight. Her tongue, teasing the inside of my thigh where I'm so desperately wet, takes it to nine. I don't think I'm completely still after that, but she doesn't say anything until she's made it all the way down to my ankles, torturing every inch with her mouth and fingers.

When my shoes are off, she catches me easily before I collapse in a heap. She seems composed as she steers me gently to the bed, but her breathing is shaky as she bends me over the edge, my body pressed against the mattress and feet resting on the floor. She gives my trembling legs a second to steady themselves before pressing her lips up against my ear.

"Do you think you can make it to ten? Will your legs hold? You're already so shaky." Her voice is gentle, and I know it's not part of the game.

"Yes Ma'am, and then-"

"And then I'll touch you, for being such a good girl for me."

"I can do ten, Ma'am." As she steps away, I'm about to bury my face in the bed. Remembering the first time, and how she wanted to hear me, I rest my cheek against the covers instead. Gentle fingers tangle themselves in my hair, and her thumb brushes against my cheek.

"I love how hard you try to please me. You're too sweet, Mia." Her tone is so soft and loving I want to melt into the bed. Then her hands are on my hips, positioning them so my legs can hold my weight properly.

"This is going to hurt more than anything else we've tried. Do you remember our safe word?"

"Emboîté, Ma'am."

"Good. I want you to count out loud for me too, Mia. If you forget, I'll add another. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." My legs tremble as she strokes and squeezes my ass gently.

"I wish you could see yourself right now. Your amazing ass is going to look even better once I'm done with it."

Her hands are gone now, and the anticipation is killing me. I bite my lip and steel myself, but, even though I hear the flick of the wood beforehand, the pain of the first blow still takes me by surprise.

"One." It comes out as more of a gasp as I try to catch my breath.

The second blow hits a different spot, but it's no less painful. It's more of a burn than the sting I was expecting and much more intense.

"Two."

The third blow lands across the back of my thighs, and the burning is so intense I can't help but cry out. Hearing Natasha's little gasp of pleasure makes my blood burn even hotter, and even though it hurts, I'm so wet it must be dripping down my thighs.

'Three."

Every muscle in my body is tense and trembling in anticipation of the next blow, so when she strikes two in the same spot, it burns so badly it's impossible for me to stay quiet.

"Four. Five." My voice cracks, and my breathing is ragged. The pain sears, but I'm so hot in a different way that I'm pressing my hips into the bed. When Natasha presses herself against my back to check on me, I can feel her trembling; her heart is pounding. Her hand is in my hair, and she presses soft kisses all over my face and neck.

"Half way. You're handling it so well, baby. I'm so proud of you." Her voice is nothing short of adoring, and she's as breathless as I am. Her other hand finds its way between my legs and I feel, rather than hear, her gasp when she discovers how wet I am.

"Just a few more, ok? And then I'll take such good care of you." I can feel the effort it takes for her to tear herself away from me. When the sixth blow lands on the back of my thighs again, the pain is so intense my counting comes out as more of a sob.

"Six."

She hits the seventh and eighth blows in quick succession, and I sob and press my hips harder into the mattress. The sensations are all mixed up, and I'm so hot and wet, and it hurts so much I almost forget to count. I don't hold back the sobs.

"Seven. Eight."

I didn't realise how hard I was clutching the covers until the ninth blow hits at the very lowest part of my back, and I have to grip the bed to stop my legs from giving out. I'm starting to feel almost lightheaded and detached, and I have to force myself to count.

"Nine." It still comes out as a sob - I hadn't realised I was still crying.

The last blow catches both sides of my ass, searing across my raw skin, and my counting comes out as more of a scream. I've barely got the words out before I'm on my back and Natasha is kissing me fiercely, sucking and biting my lips and pinning me to the bed with her body.

I hadn't realised how much she'd been holding back on me. I'm swimming in a sea of sensation, and even if I wanted to fight back against her, I wouldn't stand a chance. I'm not sure when it happens, but I realise she's finally shed her clothes and every inch of her glorious body is pressed as close to mine as it can get.

She yanks my wrists above my head, only letting go for a second so she can lift my head and take my hair down. Pinning me again roughly, she nips and sucks all over my neck and chest, delighting in the noises I make when she bites down hard on my nipples over and over again. My legs end up around her hips, and her free hand is between my thighs, her fingers inside me. She's so rough that it should just hurt, but it's exactly what I need. I sob and moan into her mouth as she sets a bruising pace with her fingers, the tension building so quickly in my body that I barely recognise I'm ready when she growls in my ear for me to come for her. She clearly knows my body better than I do, even after all this time, as I finish so intensely I end up screaming and sobbing into her mouth.

She doesn't even begin to slow down. I'm floating at this point, in and out, but I know I'm overstimulated; everything feels too good and too much. Her mouth and hands are still everywhere, still greedy and pushing me further than she's taken me before. She keeps up the brutal pace with her fingers until the sensations shift from 'too much' to 'just enough', and she drags a second orgasm from me, kissing me wherever she can reach and praising me over and over.

When her fingers become too much, she switches to her mouth, using her strength to pin my hips down when they buck uncontrollably, because even just her tongue teasing me feels too intense. Her fingers pinch my bruised nipples at the same time, and at some point I realise I'm begging her over and over for more - because I don't think I can ever get enough of her - even too much from her is still never going to be enough.

After an eternity of gentle pressure, she adds her fingers, pressing in all the places I love and giving me something to bear down on. Her tongue teases my clit in just the way I like, and she builds me up so slowly this time, letting the tension gradually fill every inch of me. Her free hand keeps pinching my nipples and matches the rhythm of her fingers and tongue until every cell in my body is screaming and I can't take anymore; and my body gives into her once again. Her mouth finds mine, kissing me desperately and telling me how beautiful and good and perfect I am. And then I can't really think or feel much more. I just float.

After a haze of water, sleep and aloe cream, the light filtering through the cracks in the blinds is soft and golden. Natasha looks tired but glowing. She's gazing down at me, and the only way I can describe the look on her face is... awestruck.

"What time is it?" My voice is cracked and hoarse, which is hardly surprising, but we both wince at how bad I sound.

"Late morning. You've been out for quite a while."

"Wow..."

I snuggle closer to her, revelling in how good her bare skin feels against mine. She pulls me closer, so our limbs are all tangled up together and I'm tucked under her chin. She gives a content little sigh, and my heart feels so full

"You didn't sneak away to get dressed..." I don't mean to sound as relieved as I do, but she just holds me tighter and laughs.

"I did throw something on at one point as caring for you was a bit impractical without clothes. But this feels too good to pass up, and I've been dreaming about it since the last time..."

She sounds so sad, and I can't allow it. At first, my kisses are supposed to reassure her. Then, when she pulls me on top of her, her hands in my hair and touching me all over so gently, I'm suddenly aware of how generous she'd been to me the night before.

I remember the first time with her, and how she used her beautiful mouth to make me feel so good, and how badly I wanted to repay her, but she'd never let me get close enough. When my mouth moves away from her lips to the base of her neck, I expect her to distract me or take back control.

Instead, she makes the most delicious, contented noise, then grabs my hair so she can push my head lower. When my mouth finds her nipple she arches her back and moans when I graze it with my teeth. I've imagined this so many times, but it never came close to how good this feels. I've not spent nearly enough time toying with her before she growls in frustration and tries to push my head lower.