Fifth Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I'm dying to please her, I can't help but tease.

"You're so impatient, Ma'am.' My mouth is still against her nipple, and I revel in the frustrated noise I get in response. Then she tugs on my hair none too gently.

"There was no time for me last night... my hands and then my mouth were full."

"Ok, ok, I get it." I'm still a little scared she might change her mind, so I quickly dip my mouth lower. She shivers when my tongue first teases her clit, and her hand in my hair tightens its grip until it's almost painful.

She's already so wet and makes the most amazing little noises whilst trying to press herself further into my mouth. When I pause to smile at her impatience, she tugs my hair again and growls at me to keep my mouth right there.

I spend a little time getting comfortable with just my tongue and end up unbelievably turned on by how good she sounds and feels. She's still so bossy and demanding, but she's also deliciously frustrated and needy. When I'm brave enough to slip my fingers inside her, I almost forget what I'm supposed to be doing when she moans for more.

I think about the pace and rhythm she used to please me; and when I speed up a little and she gasps my name, I can't think of a single thing that feels better than this does. Her thighs are tensing up now, and her moans are dangerously distracting. She moves her hips in time with my mouth and keeps my head pressed firmly in place. She's close, so I give her a bit more pressure with my tongue, and that's all she needs.

"Fuck, Mia, yes..."

Her moaning my name is a thing of beauty - throaty, delicious, and satisfied. I keep going until she's completely done and tugs on my hair again, pulling me up so she can kiss me deeply. When we come up for air, she looks at me with such adoration I don't need to hear out loud how she feels. I just know, and that's enough.