Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm barely touching. Just tickling, really. Your nipple is so hard. Don't pretend you don't love this, you slut."

"I'm not a slut. I'm just curious. This is the biggest one I've ever seen."

"You haven't seen 'The Beast' yet, Princess, but your cock-sucking friend Gwen has. Aren't you jealous? Have you ever even looked at Don's little boy dickie?"

I trembled in the dark hallway. I could put an end to this right now. All I had to do is cough and they'd likely spring apart and cover up. I had all the power here.

I remained silent. How could I explain not speaking sooner, when my nemesis fondled her nipple? What would my Princess Vickie think of me for not interrupting when I first found them becoming intimate in the darkness?

"Of course I have, you idiot. He's my boyfriend. It's not small. He's average, not a freak like you."

"But you're a virgin. A hot, slutty whore of a virgin. Holding my cock because you want it so bad. Maybe you don't really want to be a virgin. Maybe clinging to some weird purity vow is your way of dealing with your fear that my cock would turn you into a shameless whore? Maybe you just haven't found a man with a cock that deserves your little yellow pussy."

His words shocked me out of my trance. The racial slur paled in comparison to the sex banter. This bastard was trying to talk my sweetheart out of her hymen right in front of me. Well, I mean he didn't know I was listening, but still.

Maybe it wasn't too late for me to intervene. My little erection was throbbing, though, and I teetered on the brink of an unwanted orgasm from watching and listening to my sexual undoing.

I'd been watching their lips to help me follow their whispers, and I'd watched his hand, tantalizing her nipple. I hadn't paid attention to her hand, which now did indeed grasp his shaft and stroke him through the gaping fly of his boxers. Up and down; way the fuck up, and way the fuck down. His erection dwarfed mine. How could I tell him what to do?

"Can I watch you cum? I like to watch Don cum. I've even peeked in on Andy when Gwen beats him off. It's hot."

"Vickie, I would not normally agree to this. It is kind of demeaning, you know. But pull down my boxers and I'll show you how a real man blows a load. I'll introduce you to 'The Beast.'"

And so I hid in the dark and watched the girl I love beg to be allowed to jerk him off. Watched silently as my inaction gave her the opportunity to strip the clothing off of this big arrogant bastard. She used two hands on his rampant log and made ooh and aah noises as he stiffened and tightened up. He'd been close to shooting for 10 minutes and this load was primed and ready.

"Not on me, bitch. Lift your nightie and take this load on *your* chest, not mine. Blind with lust, Vickie fumbled first with one hand, then the other, to lift her nightgown while still pumping Troy's cock.

"Get your shit together, you little whore. I can't wait much longer. Get ready to hose your little baby tits with my jizz."

A few minutes later, as Troy used his index finger on her breasts to gather up his cum and feed it to Vickie, I crept back to my room. I wanted to change my wet pajama bottoms and slink into bed before the girl I loved crawled back into bed with me.

But she spoke to me in the dark, "I know you're not sleeping."

I trembled but remained inert.

"You don't have to pretend. Troy told me he saw you watch us."

I whimpered something about how much I loved her.

"Troy told me you would be ashamed. Think less of yourself for letting him have me. Less for enjoying it. He told me to allow you to lick me clean. He said you would want to lick my boobies. Get his cum off of my breasts. Make me pure again. Is he right? Do you love me enough to clean my titties? Make me clean?"

I did, and then we really did go to sleep. In the morning, Troy was gone. But now both our kitties had seen and handled The Beast, and our normal smaller dicks would never look quite the same to Gwen and Vickie.

***

I quickly figured out that Vickie told Gwen some version of what happened Saturday night. All day Sunday I was embarrassed, and Gwen turned up my humiliation by staring at me meaningfully every chance she got. Her eyes were just sparkling with delight, having a secret, having power over me.

Tuesday night the girls came for supper and just taunted the hell out of me by silently extending their tongues and curling them upward in a pantomime of licking. Andy went to the kitchen and Vickie signaled me to come closer, like she wanted to whisper something in my ear. She held my head with her hand behind my neck and suddenly licked a spot on my cheek next to my lips. I was mortified, and as Gwen laughed, Vickie joked "I owe you a lot more licking before we'll be even."

As my roommate went down the hall to go to the bathroom Gwen also leaned close to me and then said, in her normal voice, "You and I have something in common, Don. We both know what Troy tastes like."

I didn't cross paths with Troy until Thursday in the library. As a grad student, we rarely even set foot in the same campus classroom buildings. When I saw him huddled next to another student I gave him a hard angry stare but just walked past him. I'd seen him from a distance and had time to think of what to say, but in the end, couldn't think of anything. So I tried the "strong silent treatment." I set my jaw, tried to look really pissed, and changed my path to walk right past him and his friend.

For his part, Troy put on a happy face and showed me a big smile. "Hi, Don," he said as I breezed past him. Two steps later I realized I was now in a dead-end corridor, not headed for the front door. I made the best of a bad decision and strutted to the end, then entered the Men's Room as if that had always been my plan.

Inside the room I let myself go and shuddered. I was so wound up I thought I'd explode. In front of the sinks, I leaned forward and began to splash cool water on my face. I then went to piss at the urinal. Troy came in and silently took the other urinal. I had not turned my head when I heard the door, or looked to my right when another person stepped up. There's a code of conduct in Men's Rooms, and eye contact is considered aggression or flirting.

The first clue I had that Troy was next to me was when I was almost finished and he chose to speak. "Not much of a cock, Don. Keep your eye on Vickie or I'll take her away from you." To provide an unnecessary visual aid, he turned towards me and waggled his much-larger penis at me. I ran out the door so fast that I forgot to zip up. Until the door closed behind me, I heard him laughing halfway back down that corridor.

Thursday night the girls didn't visit so I had time to talk to Andy, who was not only my roomie but now my best friend. In the first few minutes, all he could surmise is that I was hurt and confused -- and confusing. I wanted to tell him what was bothering me. But I also did not want to tell him what happened to me. I just went around in circles.

I also planned not to mention Gwen's night of sex with Troy the week before. For all I knew, he was in the dark. Heck, I only knew because I was a sneak. So our conversation slid off track into a general discussion of Troy and "our" girls. We drank too much and smoked too much and soon started talking too much.

Andy confessed that he was jealous and worried sick that Gwen would ditch him for the Alpha Male. He told a story of how he basically got cucked at his Senior Prom two years earlier. His date ended up twisting his arm to go to a different "after-party" than he'd planned. He barely knew any of the guys there, and he ended up in a corner, watching her have sex with a jock.

I confessed that Vickie was the first real girlfriend in my life; that I'd been pretty much a loser, socially, in high school. I got a little weepy and said that I was too afraid of losing Vickie to Troy.

As we drank we told more stories about past crushes. As we told more stories, we drank. At some point, we moved the discussion into his bedroom, and there, reclining on his bed, I fell asleep. Andy soon passed out, too.

When Gwen let herself in the next morning she found us together on Andy's bed. We were of course still fully dressed, the way we were when we passed out. Neither of us had done anything wrong, but Gwen quietly snapped a few pictures of us sleeping next to each other and sent them to Vickie with a snarky text "What goes on when we're not here?"

***

Troy drove the girls over to our apartment Friday night and introduced a new wrinkle -- he had groceries and an overnight bag. "It only makes sense, guys. I've been eating here all the time without kicking in. And I'm tired of getting up and putting on dirty clothes." It was hard to argue with his logic. He also had a toiletry kit and was going to leave that here so he had his own toothbrush, etc. in the bathroom.

Casually, as if the answer didn't matter, he asked us "which one of you studs wants to give up an inch of closet space for my stuff? And a place at the sink for my toothbrush?" The girls remained silent -- it wasn't up to them. Andy and I looked at each other mutely. Neither one of us really wanted Troy to encroach our space. Troy had a blank expression and patiently waited for a decision.

It was finally made, typically, by Gwen. She almost tenderly placed her open hand on Andy's thigh, made a very large gesture out of stroking it from knee to crotch, leaned close to Andy's ear, and announced, "I think we have some room, don't we, baby?"

And so it was settled; Troy invaded Andy and Gwen's bedroom. I tried to conceal my sigh of relief and quickly looked at my girlfriend. Maybe I was imagining it, but Vickie looked unhappy.

Our weekend bedtime routine now expanded to include up to an hour of Troy in Andy's room stripping, showering, and getting into the "bed-boxers" he slept in. He wasn't shy and seemed to delight in exposing his private parts to Andy. The time in their bedroom also gave him almost unlimited opportunity to peep at Gwen as she got ready for bed.

She seemed delighted when Troy would shout out from the shower for more soap, or a towel, and in self-defense, Andy scurried to perform the chores before she could. Troy soon made a sport of this, getting naked in their room and asking for something, forcing Andy to jump up and obey before Gwen could. Andy was starting to lose all his self-esteem now that he was becoming Troy's butler. Yet at the same time, Troy was becoming like the best roommate ever, doing fix-it chores and even buying a new chair for the living room.

One night in bed Vickie said to me "You know, Gwen goes to the couch now." Of course, I knew; they'd stopped being quiet about it.

Andy filled me in one day when we were alone. "Almost as soon as I switch off our light Gwen pecks my cheek and says she's just going to check on Troy for a minute. I watched her at first, kneeling next to the couch, and sucking that cock of his. God, he's big down there. No more than ten minutes he blows and she comes back to our bed." He gathered himself to tell me the rest of it. "When she comes back? She makes me kiss her. Mother fucker."

I wasn't sure if he was cursing Troy or Gwen, but I realized that all four of us had now had at least a taste of Troy's cum whether we wanted to or not. Neither was I sure of what Gwen told Vickie, but I guess she told her everything. The next night in bed my girlfriend whispered "Let's watch" and led me by the hand to the hallway where we stood in the dark.

I felt terrible disloyal to my best friend as I became erect watching his girlfriend sucking Troy's dick. Vickie and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other as we enjoyed, if that's the right word, Gwen's display. Vickie stood in front of me and I reached around to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She reached back with her right hand and fondled my balls. I knew we were watching Gwen, but I think Vickie was imagining herself back on that couch where she'd once drained his balls.

Gwen turned her head a few times to look back to her bedroom door. At first I thought she was worried Andy might come out. But then I saw him there in the shadows, standing in his doorway, slowly tugging his own erection. The girl he was in love with was sucking the cock of his nemesis six feet in front of him. She wasn't hoping he didn't see it; she wanted to make sure he watched his own humiliation.

Vickie and I were both on the edge of orgasms. My pride made me hold on, trying to get her off first with my experienced fingers working her top and bottom. She craned her neck backward and kissed me passionately. Then, not even trying to whisper, she asked, "Are you jealous of him, Don?"

It didn't take me even a second to moan my denial. "I don't want Gwen, darling, I love you." I was smugly proud of myself for dodging that minefield when she gutted me. "Not jealous of Troy, baby. aren't you jealous of Andy, sharing his girl?" I came first.

***

"Gwen goes to the couch now" became a regular thing, and Troy was now crashing on our sofa 4 or 5 nights a week. About half the time Vickie and I would watch while we fingered each other, but other times we didn't bother. One night while we were relaxing after supper, well before bedtime, he cranked things up another notch.

"Gwen, remember what I asked you? It's time." And without any discussion, Gwen went to her knees in front of Troy. She smiled up at him, pulled his half-flaccid penis out of his shorts, and began to fellate him. In the light, in front of the three of us.

Andy was stunned and began to say something, but Troy cut him off. "In your seat Andy. You knew this was coming, and you never said a fucking thing. I'll let her sleep in your bed. I'll let her keep her cherry for a little while longer. But her mouth is mine now, and she'll blow me whenever the fuck I want. Deal?"

Andy came out of his seat like his pants were on fire and ran into his room, slamming the door. Troy smirked in my direction and slowly closed his eyes. Gwen was giving him a very vigorous, very sloppy blow job.

Without opening his eyes, he said "Vickie, get on your knees and blow your boyfriend. Right now." Vickie came over to my chair and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I was soon *not* enjoying the best head I'd ever received. How can I enjoy having my dick in her mouth when the only reason it's there is that he told her to? In fact, being blown like *this* was so unpleasant that I began to go limp. Vickie spit me out and sat up straight. She looked disgusted, angry at being humiliated by Troy to suck me in front of him, and angry at me for losing my erection.

"Go get Andy out here," he said to Vickie. She went to his room and after a heated exchange led him out. He stared daggers at Troy.

"Drop your pants and sit down. I'm almost done; It's time for *your* blowjob now."

He sullenly did as Troy said and unenthusiastically tugged at his dick to chub it up. He couldn't take his eyes off of his girlfriend's head bobbing up and down -- way up and way down -- Troy's slab of meat. As he watched her bob her head to lick Troy's balls, Andy and I both got harder.

"You've been very obedient, young man. Ready to get that little dick of yours sucked?"

When Andy remained silent, too humiliated to ask for the hummer he so desperately wanted, Troy pressed harder. "Andy, I won't ask you again. Do you want to get your dick sucked like this? Say 'yes, sir.'"

"Yes, sir. Tell Gwen to blow me, please."

"Who said anything about Gwen? Vickie, suck Andy's cock for me, would you please sweetheart? I'll make it up to you later."

I thought my heart would burst as she smiled and just fucking *inhaled* Andy's hard cock. The moment she did Troy held Gwen's face in place and blew his enormous load into her busy mouth. She knew better than to swallow, but before she could get up to go over to kiss Andy, he held her back by her hand.

She looked puzzled.

"Give it to Don."

And Gwen, beautiful virgin Princess Kitty Gwen, slowly brought her lips to mine -- and held still. Our mouths were no more than two inches apart, but she waited. It was up to me, I realized. I could kiss Andy's girlfriend, Troy's slut. But I'd have to pay the price of swallowing the bigger man's cum. I nervously glanced over at her boyfriend to see his face. He was staring at me and Gwen while my darling Vickie was still sucking his cock.

I turned back to Gwen, used both of my hands to pull her gently into the kiss, and plunged my tongue into her cummy mouth. When Andy saw his girlfriend snowball his roommate, he blew his cum load into my girlfriend's mouth.

So Vickie snowballed him, and their kiss lasted long enough to make me sad.

That night after lights out Gwen went to the couch and crawled in with Troy, under the covers. I was too disturbed by events to want to watch, so I climbed into bed. Vickie and Andy took their normal viewing positions and played with themselves as Troy enjoyed a 69 with Gwen. When the couple was finished, I heard Gwen say "Andy, you go back to bed. I'm going to share the couch tonight."

She reoriented herself on the sofa and gave Troy a long passionate kiss. Separately, Andy and Vickie realized that this was the first time Troy had kissed either of the girls.

Neither Vickie or I could sleep after all the twisted sex we'd seen and shared. I was erect again, and Vickie wordlessly finished the blow job I'd wimped out of an hour earlier. She snowballed me my load and I prepared to fall asleep.

Then she wriggled out of bed, kissed me softly, and said, "I better go see if Andy is OK". She quietly glided out of the room and went to Andy's. I fell asleep right away.

I missed a lot of drama while I slept. When I awoke I was alone, Gwen was in bed with Andy, and Vickie was asleep on the sofa with Troy.

Only later would I learn that when Vickie went to Andy's room. she had found him crying. Disturbed, genuinely hoping to be helpful, she went out to the living room and told Gwen. The two of them went to Andy and calmed him down. After a few minutes, Vickie left them alone to have "make-up sex", which for them meant Andy eating a lot of pussy.

Vickie closed their bedroom door, tiptoed back towards our room, and saw that I was asleep. She then closed our door, went back to the couch, and asked Troy if he would please show her how to "do that 69 thing." As I already told you, she stayed in his arms all night while I slept alone.

***

Now that both our girlfriends were having sex openly with Troy whenever he wanted, relationships in the apartment got very fluid. So did clothing. Gwen was the first one to start walking around topless, and Vickie soon joined in. Troy felt free to fondle a breast or to kiss a nipple whenever one of the sex kittens got within reach. The girls weren't ready yet to overtly deny their boyfriends equal treatment -- though that day was approaching -- so we got our share, too.

One night Gwen and Andy went out to dinner as a twosome. Vickie and I teased Troy that maybe he was losing his grip, and he just laughed with us. Perhaps because Andy and Gwen were out, Troy went into their room to undress and shower earlier than usual. Then he took his usual spot on the couch, in the middle, arms out and resting on the back. Normally, he had a topless Asian cocksucker under each arm, but tonight he sat alone and Vickie was on my lap in the chair. Just because I could, I fiddled with her nipples while he watched. Troy was in an unusually good mood tonight for some reason. He laughed and said, "That's the only thing you do for her as well as I do, little man." I smirked.

Troy was permitting us to have fun with him because he knew why Gwen had set this up. The loving couple came home around 9:30.

Andy looked terrible. His eyes were red and his voice was cracking. He went straight to their room and closed the door. Instead of following him in, Gwen undressed right there in the living room. Wearing only her panties, she sat next to Troy on the couch. He immediately copied my action, and gently tweaked her left nipple while I toyed with Vickie. Both girls were rather aimlessly rubbing our cocks.