Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like he took it poorly," he said to Gwen. Vickie and I had no idea what the two of them were discussing.

"I did it like you said. I promised him he could have some later. He got mad and said you'd ruin it for him."

Troy saw our baffled facial expressions. "Princess Kitty has changed her mind about that silly 'Purity Pledge'. She has agreed to bless me with her cherry. Tomorrow night Gwen will become a woman. After our communion, she can sleep with Andy if she wants."

Gwen twisted Troy's cock out through the fly front of his boxers and stroked it tenderly. "I was right to save myself for the right man, Vickie. It was good to stay pure for Troy. But now I'm ready to have him take me. I'll see how Andy and I feel about each other later."

Gwen never did enter her bedroom that night. She slept on the sofa with "the right man" while the man who loved her slept alone.

Andy stayed in his bedroom until almost noon. By then Troy and Gwen had left to go back to their two apartments across town. Gwen had told Vickie that she planned to do the deed at Troy's apartment that night. Her thinking was that she would protect Andy's feelings by sparing him the audiovisuals. She told Vickie that her preference would have been to have the three of us, her best friends, present, instead of Troy's asshole roommates.

So at noon, Vickie went into Andy's bedroom. She didn't bother to knock, she just went in. The shades were still drawn, so the room was dark. Andy told her he didn't want company or discussion, but Vickie was determined to help Andy get over whatever it was that he was feeling. Wearing only a pair of panties, she sat on the side of the bed closest to the door and I remained in the doorway, prepared to leave the two of them alone if they wanted.

But he said nothing more and rolled away to face the far window. Vickie simply performed a monologue, telling Andy what he needed to hear even though he wanted to shut out the real world.

She gestured to me with her arm that I should sit on the corner chair. She went on and on about Gwen and her special feelings for him, and the difference between love and sex. She talked about sacrifice, giving and taking. She droned on and on, getting to the end and repeating.

And as she spoke in her gentle voice Andy visibly relaxed. Vickie laid down on his mattress beside him, also facing the wall, and she spooned him. My little Korean girlfriend was the big spoon and my taller best friend was the little spoon, and Vickie stroked him and talked.

At last he spun to face her, and me in the chair. How could he ever feel whole, feel like a *man,* if he sat back and tolerated some other man taking Gwen's cherry? How could a girl let a man be her first fuck and *not* be in love with him? Oh it was easy, Andy said, for other people to say stuff when it was some *other* wimp giving up his sweetheart to a bigger cock.

"Don, come closer honey, I want to hold your hand." I stood up and approached the bed. I was so proud of my girl. Vickie was doing a terrific job of explaining to Andy how this was just going to be a blip in their relationship, that Troy was not important in the grand scheme of things.

"Don, tell your best friend that you agree with what we're saying."

And for the first time, I noticed that Vickie's other hand was slowly tugging Andy's cock.

"Tell him he's not less of a man for letting another man go first." Tug, tug. He's hard now.

Oh shit. All this counseling about how Troy taking Gwen didn't diminish Andy could be spun around to apply to me and Vickie and -- Andy?

"Tell him Don. Tell him that Gwen will love him *more* if he allows her the gift of another man first." Andy rolled onto his back now and slithered out of his pajama bottoms. Vickie continued to jerk his dick, telling both of us now that love is letting another man go first.

"Andy, ask Don to let you be my first, OK? Please ask Don to show you love can be giving, not just taking."

My roommate did not ask me anything. He just rolled back towards Vickie and kept rolling until he was on top of her, grinding his desperately horny cock against her panties.

"Don!" Vickie said loudly. "Tell Andy he can go first."

I sighed. This was better for me than letting her take a ride on The Beast. "Get up a minute, Andy. I'll take Vickie's panties off for you. Be gentle, please? Don't hurt her, you understand? Be gentle, I love her so much."

Vickie was holding *my* hand, her eyes staring into *my* eyes, at the instant Andy made her a woman. I felt her happiness, becoming a woman, like Gwen. No longer a girl, my Princess; she was now a queen.

Then I turned the idea around in my head for a moment: I was holding *her* hand, staring into *her* eyes, at the instant Andy unmanned me. Joy and emasculation at the same instant.

***

In September it will be the start of our Junior Year here at college. Even though absolutely nothing worked out the way I expected, we're happier than we ever imagined. Troy gave up his other apartment and moved in with us. My life is simpler now.

It did turn out to be bullshit about love and sex being so different. Gwen sleeps every night with Troy, and there's even talk of marriage. She giggles and makes fun of herself for being a size queen. "Who says Asian girls have tiny pussies?" she laughs. All joking aside, Troy just stretches the fuck out of it, but she gets off on feeling full. They often let me watch from a corner chair. Troy says I'm no threat and he enjoys watching me drool.

Vickie and Andrew now have the other bedroom, the one that used to be mine. She throws me a mercy fuck every 2 or 3 weeks, but she likes Andy's cock better than mine. That stretching thing again. They also have a corner chair for me. Tormenting me is important to Andy's self-esteem. He lost his sweetheart to Troy, but he's not a total loser because Vickie chose him over me.

It's a small apartment and when Gwen saddles up on Troy her vocalizations can be heard in the second bedroom. It would be tough for Andy to listen to his old girlfriend's screams of joy if he wasn't pounding *my* old girlfriend right in front of me, calling me the bigger loser.

My life is not completely without sexual relief. Neither Troy nor Andy perform oral sex as well as I do, so both ladies sometimes let me be their clean-up boy. Another reason for those corner chairs!

And both girls like to watch me masturbate. Well, to be honest, the guys like to watch me, too. Troy makes a sick game out of it, everyone betting on how far I can shoot. Andy read somewhere about prostate stimulation and often one of them fingers my ass while I'm jerking. It's usually Andy; he enjoys degrading me more than the others do. He jabs his finger and calls me a sissy and my balls just explode and the girls giggle. Again, he's just overcompensating for having been cuckolded by Troy.

I'm not always a victim. When Andy is out of the apartment, Vickie lets me give her anal. She says that as the smallest of the three dicks, I'm the perfect size for it. It's my new favorite thing because her bottom is so tight and the muscles there just grab me like a firm handshake.

And, in another of the kinky twists the five of us get caught up in, Troy and Gwen encourage me and Vickie. It's hard to explain, but helping me to butt-fuck Vickie behind Andy's back while they watch is just one more way the two of them are cheating on Andy while simultaneously humiliating Vickie.