Fifth Wheel

Story Info
You thought being a third wheel was bad...
5.2k words
4.55
13.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of complete and utter fiction.

All characters portrayed in sexual situations are over 18 years old.

***

You thought being a third wheel was bad? Try being the Fifth Wheel.

***

Alex, Josh, and Frank were neighbours who grew up in a small town, right next door to each other. They loved the outdoors, and had always gone camping together, from backyard outings at 5 to wilderness canoe trips at 16. The three of them were inseparable.

When Alex started High School he got a job at a local hardware store. He wanted to buy a car as soon as he was 16, and the job made this possible. He worked three evenings a week and every second Saturday, mostly doing receiving, stocking, and cleaning. Summers were sort-of 6 days a week, as Alex still only worked every second weekend. The trio still managed to take quite a few camping trips, as Alex's boss was pretty flexible about an extra day off here and there.

When he went shopping for a car in grade 10, Alex settled on a used minivan. It became their workhorse, hauling camping equipment for their adventures. It was pretty rough, but it could carry a ton of gear or up to 7 people. He got a lot of jibes about driving a 'soccer-mom bus' from others. Frank and Josh thought 'the bus' was freakin' awesome. It was wheels and it got them where they wanted to go.

All throughout grade school and high school Alex was shy around girls. His friends were also a bit on the shy side, but not nearly as bad as he was. Working most Friday nights meant he missed out on a lot of the potential social activities in high school, so he never had a chance to overcome his shyness. Frank and Josh had a lot more opportunity to interact with girls, and were more socially adept than Alex. They both had girlfriends on and off through High School, but nothing serious.

After graduating, the guys went on a week-long canoe trek through Algonquin Park. They had two canoes strapped to the roof of the van, and lots of dehydrated meals they'd made. It was their own little celebration of finishing high school together. They had a blast that week, and by the end of the trip they had decided that this would be a yearly event. In fact, they decided that they'd try for one more big canoe trip in August, and an excursion every weekend that they could get together until they went their separate ways to University. Alex negotiated with his boss to get Friday nights off when he wasn't working Saturdays. That helped immensely with their travel logistics. Frank and Josh razzed him that he should've done that 4 years ago, as he he'd have been able to hang out with them a lot more.

Shortly after their big trip, Frank started dating Becky, a girl in their class at school. She was very smart, but not exactly pretty. Kind of a plain girl-next-door look, but with a sharp, dry wit. Alex could never figure out if half the stuff she said was sarcasm or jokes. Becky was 5' 8" with dark hair and brown eyes, an average girl with an average figure. Frank and Becky got real serious real fast. She had not had a boyfriend in High School, and she was making up for lost time now.

Within a week of Becky & Frank getting together, Josh started dating Theresa. She was also 18, but had gone to school in the next town over. Theresa was a musical prodigy, and the local school didn't have much of a music program. She could play almost any instrument, and had gotten a scholarship to study music at University. And she was really cute too. Black hair, blue eyes, medium height, with a stunning figure. Frank and Alex kidded Josh a lot about how he had managed to score with such a pretty girl. Theresa was kind of like Becky, catching up on stuff she missed out on. Commuting to school meant she wasn't able to hang around with her school mates very much, so her social life had been almost nonexistent until now.

When the three guys got together to hang out, the two girls invariably joined them. Alex mentioned at one point that he felt like the third wheel, but Becky laughed and said "Nuh uh. You're the Fifth Wheel, dude." Frank and Josh told him he should get a girlfriend too, but Alex was too shy, and the only girls he was interested in were already dating steady. Throughout the summer, every time they went anywhere, it was now in a group of five instead of the usual three. Luckily, 'the bus' had lots of room.

When they began planning for their next canoe trip Alex was dismayed to discover that Becky also wanted to go. He didn't think her parents would let her spend a long weekend camping with 3 guys, but apparently they let her make her own rules. And since Josh didn't object, Alex wasn't going to either. That meant some more gear, a second tent, more food, and less room in the van, now having 4 people. But they were good at packing, with years of practice, so it still worked out.

They arrived at the put-in at dawn on Saturday morning, loaded the canoes, and set off for their site. It was about an hour's paddle down the lake, and it took a little longer than usual. Becky was not so much underfoot as dead weight, but her weird sense of humour kept them all entertained. Setup at their site was fine. Becky and Frank set up one tent, whilst Josh and Alex set up theirs. Once all the gear was unloaded they relaxed a bit before lunch.

The afternoon was spent swimming, canoeing, and exploring around the lake. The weather was awesome, and it was a nice, secluded spot. Cooking for 4 instead of 3 was no problem for any of the guys, as they were used to this. Becky was impressed at dinner time. For once, she had no snide remarks or jokes. She was actually complimentary. Expecting wieners and beans, she got a nice chicken curry served over rice with freshly made flatbread. She was shocked that not only could the guys cook, they cooked GREAT meals. After dinner was cleaned up and the food barrel put up a tree, they settled in around the smoky campfire. The addition of Becky changed the conversation and group dynamics a bit, but she seemed to enjoy herself.

It was a beautiful evening, with only a sliver of a moon, and the milky way glowed in a broad glittering band across the sky. The loons called back and forth across the lake, which added an almost ethereal quality to the atmosphere. When bedtime rolled around, they put out the fire and got ready for bed. Alex and Josh heard a lot of whispered conversation from the other tent, and some giggling from Becky.

Alex assumed that the couple wouldn't be up for any amorous activities, as they all knew (all but Becky, apparently) how sound carried through tent walls. Wrong. So, so, wrong. The whispers died out, to be replaced by more rustling and more giggling. It sounded like they were getting more and more 'busy' in their tent, as the rustling grew to thrashing, and the giggling turned to moaning and panting.

When Becky squealed and yelped through an orgasm, Alex jammed his pillow over his head to try and block out the noise. He vaguely heard Josh mumbling in complaint as the thrashing in Frank's tent grew to a peak. Becky screeched and moaned, the sound of her orgasm echoed off the far shore. Quiet finally descended on the camp. Both Alex and Josh had solid, persistent boners that they had to endure until sleep finally overcame them.

The next morning Alex was awakened by more giggling and thrashing from Frank's tent. The couple apparently had a nice wake-up fuck, and once the noise abated Josh said "You guys know how loud you are, right?"

"Oh my god! Shit! Frank you dick!!"

"Ow! Hey, I though you were having fun!"

"Yeah, fun, but I didn't think the whole world could hear us!"

"Ow! Ow! Ok! I'm gonna go start the coffee."

There was some more rustling around as Frank dressed, and the sound of a tent fly opening. Josh and Alex got dressed and went to get the food barrel. Becky eventually crawled out of the tent, and was unable to meet their eyes. The bold, sarcastic girl was now shy and quiet, embarrassed almost to tears.

Once breakfast was over, Josh said "Becky, it's OK, no one is mad at you. We appreciate that you guys are a couple, and you're gonna do, uh, couple things. But, uh, can you please just be a teeny bit quieter?"

Becky was bright red but she nodded and said "Yeah, OK. Sorry."

They spent the day swimming and paddling and fishing. When Becky put on her new swim suit, Alex and Josh had to try hard not to stare. She'd bought this bikini especially to tease Frank, and it was absolutely scandalous, especially when wet. It was basically three teeny triangles of white fabric and some strings. Despite her lack of rack, she managed to have cleavage, side-boob, and under-boob. And the bottoms left very little to the imagination, including the fact that Becky did not wax or shave. Once wet, the material was semi-transparent. Becky's areolas and nipples were perfectly evident, like she was in a wet t-shirt contest, but without a shirt.

Frank found it impossible to suppress his erection, and the other guys were also hard pressed, so to speak. Frank suggested that the other two go take the canoe out or something. Alex & Josh went off to paddle around for an hour, just so they didn't have to listen to the two of them fucking their brains out in their tent.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. Alex and Josh going off exploring the lake and islands. Frank and Beck going into their tent to explore each other. The two of them seemed to care less and less if the others were around as they got comfortable with each other. Becky started dry-humping Frank whenever the opportunity arose, which always got Frank hard and led to sex. She was apparently have fun learning how to control him. And it was torture for Josh and Alex.

***

Two weeks later they were going camping again. This time they were car-camping at a remote campground with a small lake. And Theresa wanted to join them. Apparently Becky had told her how much 'fun' camping was, and Theresa was desperate for some alone-time with Josh. Alex was still mystified as to how the girls got their parents to agree to let them spend a weekend with a bunch of guys. But there it was.

The site they got was away from other people, thankfully, but Alex warned the others as they were setting up Friday night. "Hey, uh, you guys will need to keep the noise down at night, OK?" Becky blushed and Frank mumbled something Alex didn't catch, so he hoped it was going to be all right.

Despite his warnings, Alex could definitely hear the sounds of his camp mates fucking like rabbits that night. First it was Frank & Becky, and the quiet but obvious sounds they made seemed to turn Theresa & Josh on, and another round of moaning and thrashing was heard from the second tent.

This drove Alex crazy. He was hard as steel, imagining what was happening in the other tents. Very quietly and cautiously, Alex pulled a couple of tissues out and began to masturbate as silently as possible. It didn't take long for the noises from the others to set him off. He was embarrassed at what he had just done, but at least the pressure in his dick was off now. Once his friends finished fucking, he was able to fall asleep.

Saturday night was a repeat of Friday. Apparently the girls spoke to each other about the guys' performances, and Alex could hear quiet whispering from Frank's tent, as Becky demanded more oral sex. At one point he heard Theresa and Becky having a whispered conversation as the boys' tongues were buried in their pussies. Alex came twice that night masturbating to the sounds from the other tents. Damn. he really needed a girlfriend.

***

At the end of August, the weekend before they were all going off to University, they had decided to take a road trip. There was a band they wanted to see, and they managed to score tickets to the venue for the Saturday night show. Five tickets, because Theresa and Becky were coming too. Frank found a Motel near the concert that had two double beds and a fold-out couch, so there was room for all of them to crash without sleeping on the floor.

Friday night they arrived and checked in, dropped off their bags, and went out for pizza. When they got back to the room, Frank and Becky went to the bathroom to 'freshen up', and they made a fair bit of noise having sex in the shower. The sound of the water running did little to hide Becky's moaning when she came. This got Josh and Theresa worked up and they started making out on their bed. When Theresa peeled off her dress and dragged Josh's face to her crotch, Alex had to get away. He mumbled something about a walk and bolted from the room.

His friends were turning into exhibitionists! When they were camping, at least they went to their tents and he could kind of pretend they weren't like, right there. But now Theresa was just stripping off in right front of him and having sex when he was sitting on the couch in the same room! He understood the guys reaction. It was sex. It was HOT, having someone else there. And there was no way they'd say no to their girls.

Alex wandered around, down the street to a variety store, where he bought a big bag of Doritos. He walked around for an hour or so, munching on the chips, and wondering when his friends would be finished with their 'business'. When he got back to the room, he knocked, and Frank answered the door wearing a towel around his waist.

"Hey Frank, you guys, uh, 'done' yet?"

"Uh. No man, we're uh, gonna be a while. Can you uh-"

"Frank, don't be a jerk, let him in. We don't care if he's here or not." interrupted Becky.

"Yeah, come on Alex, you can watch. We don't mind!" called Theresa from her perch astride Josh's hips. There she was, gloriously naked and on full display, humping Josh and Oh Fuck, he was never gonna get the sight of that out of his brain.

Alex turned and hurried away. Maybe another hour. He walked around some more, and eventually ended up back at the Motel around 1 AM. He listened at the door, heard nothing, so he quietly unlocked and stepped in. Good. They were asleep. Finally. He got ready for bed and crawled under the blankets on the fold-out. Once again he had a solid boner, mostly because Theresa was sleeping on top of the blankets next to Josh. Naked. Splayed out, with her perky tits and furry little pussy on display, just, like, right there. Fuck, that girl was hot!

The next morning they went shopping, the girls wanted some new outfits for the Fall at school. They dragged the boys from one store to the next at the mall, and when they found a lingerie shop they squealed with delight. When they walked out of the change room in nothing but a couple of layers of diaphanous silk Alex had to leave. "I'll be at the food court." he said as he slipped away. Those girls were gonna be the death of him.

They all met up and had lunch, then spent the afternoon at the movies. There was a great action flick that had just come out, and the guys wanted to see it. When Becky complained, wanting to see some sad sappy romance, Frank told her that they got to decide that morning, shopping for clothes, so the guys got to choose the activities for the afternoon. The girls reluctantly agreed.

After the show they went out for dinner before heading to the concert. Frank and Josh each had a bottle of vodka they were smuggling in. Alex was the designated driver, so he just drank water. The show was awesome, they had great seats, right at the front of a section where there was some room to dance. The show was awesome, and everyone had a great time.

Frank and Josh were pounding back the vodka, and the girls had a fair bit too, so when it was time to leave they were a very boisterous group. Alex got everyone into the van and drove back to the Motel. When they arrived, Josh lurched out and went straight to a big potted plant, where he threw up. Frank held on till he got to the room, and yakked in the toilet. Alex got them cleaned up a bit with some fairly half-assed help from the two girls.

Frank and Josh pretty much passed out immediately once they fell into bed. Becky was playing some music on her phone and dancing in the space where the fold-out would end up. "Dance with me, Alex. I still wanna party!"

She grabbed Alex and they danced for a bit, then Theresa cut in. "Me too!" she quipped. They three of them danced for a few songs before Alex told them he wanted to go to sleep. He had another long drive ahead of him tomorrow. The girls moaned and complained a bit, but Becky shut the tunes off and the girls went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Alex was down to his boxers, and just finished unfolding the sofa when the girls came back. Theresa stripped naked immediately and crawled into bed with Josh. Alex couldn't help but stare, god she was such a hot little thing! His erection grew swiftly in his shorts as he watched her trying to rouse Josh. She'd had enough drink to be really horny, but Josh was out like a light. Theresa shook him and spoke to him, trying to get him to wake up.

Meanwhile, Becky was peeling off her clothes as well. She looked at Frank, who was dead to the world, then at Alex, who was tenting his shorts with some impressive wood as he watched Theresa doing her best to wake Josh up or at least get Josh up. "Damn" she said, looking at Frank. "Hot damn" she said looking at Alex again. He was just climbing into bed when he felt hands on his hips as Becky yanked down his boxers. "Hey!" he yelped, startled by her actions.

Becky pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his hips. "Come on Alex, I'm so horny I could fuck the bed post." She ground her hot wet pussy on his shaft, then shifted to take him inside.

"Holy Fuck!" yelped Alex. This was his first time. He'd always been too shy around girls to try anything. But she was drunk and horny, and her recent discovery of exhibitionism by having sex in the bed next to Theresa & Josh threw all her inhibitions out the window.

Alex felt her warm, wet, silky pussy envelop his hardness. It was so perfect, so much better than his hand. The singular intensity of having a pussy wrapped around his dick was overwhelming. That wasn't all. Becky had small tits but they were still tits, and they captured his hungry gaze. There wasn't a much better way for a guy to experience his first fuck than cowgirl. The sights, the sounds, the feelings, it was incredible!

Becky started grinding on him, groaning "Fuck, Alex, this is sooo gooood." She finally pressed all the way down and she was amazed at how big he was. "Damn. You're a bit bigger than Frank." She started bouncing on his cock, gasping and moaning as she quickly approached orgasm. Alex was right there with her, ready to burst in under a minute. She started to cum on him, making those squeaky moaning sounds he'd heard so much from her on those camping trips. He was already shooting his load into her as she bucked on top of him, thrashing through her orgasm. Holy shit, he was no longer a virgin! But oh fuck no, this was his best friend's girl! Frank was gonna kill him.

Becky finally stopped thrashing around and went still. She stretched out, holding her arms straight up, breathing deeply as the last tendrils of pleasure swept through her pussy. Then she slipped sideways off of him, dripping his cum on the sheets. No sooner had Becky dismounted than Theresa was right there to take her place. She clambered onto Alex and started rubbing her pussy up and down his shaft, which was already well lubricated by Becky's and his own cum. There was no way he was gonna go soft with Theresa doing that. She began to shiver and hump against him as she came from rubbing her clit up and down his hardness.

Theresa was stunningly beautiful, and her bright blue eyes were wide open, staring into his. She had an awesome rack, big firm snow-white tits, contrasting sharply with her tanned body. Her nipples were dark brown, thick and hard, protruding from equally dark areolas. The colour contrast made the motion of her tits extraordinary. They moved, shook, and swayed delightfully. And seeing her puffy, distended pussy lips wrapped around his cock like a hotdog bun was more than hot, it was the most insanely sexy thing he'd ever seen.

12