Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa lifted herself up and grasped his cock in one hand as she leaned her other hand on Alex's chest. As she began to impale herself on him she moaned. "Oh fuck, he IS big! Oh fuck, yes!" Now it was hot, curvaceous little Theresa bouncing on him, humping and grinding and thrashing as she worked herself up towards another orgasm. She peaked a couple of minutes later, and sat heavily on his hips, panting from the effort she'd expended.

"No hogging the dick." said Becky, giving Theresa a nudge. Theresa lifted off and knee-walked up to hover her dripping pussy over Alex's mouth. He'd never seen a real live pussy this close before, let alone licked one, so he grabbed her hips and started lapping at her. Becky impaled herself on him once more and began to fuck him at a slow, steady pace, relishing the feelings coursing through her pussy.

Alex was in heaven, his friends forgotten. Only the pussy he was latched onto and his cock, sunk deep into Becky's wet heat, were holding his attention. Theresa tasted like ambrosia, meaty, sweet, and sour. He could do this all night! He'd watched enough porn to know where to find her clit, and when he did, Theresa started cumming. She just about smothered him as she pressed down with her weight to get the most contact possible with his lips and tongue. Then she flooded his mouth as she came. It tasted weird to Alex, but it was so sexy and erotic he just lapped it up.

"Fuck" mumbled Theresa as she lifted herself off Alex and flopped onto her side next to him. Becky was still hard at work on his cock, her slow rhythm having increased to a rolling, gyrating motion. When Alex reached out to fondle her tits, she squealed and started thrashing through her orgasm. Her tits felt amazing, firm and soft, just a small handful, with fat rubbery nipples. And they were really sensitive, apparently. Becky moaned and squealed and finally pulled off him and curled up on the bed.

Theresa had recovered already, and she rolled over onto her hands and knees, presenting her cute little butt. Her swollen, puffy lips were on display right in front of Alex, and when she said "Come on Alex. Fuck me!" he rolled to his knees and started trying to get his cock into her. She giggled at his inexperienced efforts, then reached down to guide him in. "Oh fuck, yeah, that's good" she groaned as he impaled her.

This view, this feeling, holy fuck this was hot! Alex started pumping into her, slowly at first, but faster and harder as he continued. Soon the sound of his hips smacking her thighs and the wet, squishy noises from her pussy filled the room. "Fuck you guys are so hot" said Becky. The sight of these two girls and the feel of Theresa's throbbing pussy wrapped around his cock was enough to bring Alex off again. He thrust hard, dumping stream after stream of cum into her pussy, as she squealed through her own climax.

"I want some of that too." said Becky, as she rolled onto her knees beside Theresa. By now Alex could care less about his passed out friends, and he withdrew his still-hard cock from the warm, wet bliss it was settled in to present it to Becky. She helped guide him in, grunting at his thickness. "Fuck, yeah, oh fuck!".

Her hand fondled his balls as he started fucking her, and he felt her fingers on his shaft as it slid in and out. She shifted her attention to her clit, rubbing it in quick little circles as he continued to stroke in and out. Theresa had rolled onto her back, legs splayed, pussy oozing with his cum. That was such an incredible sight! Alex began to fuck Becky harder and faster, his pleasure building and building. Becky squealed under him, and he felt her pussy clenching and rippling against his cock. She was cumming again!

He saw Theresa reach down and scoop his cum out of her pussy with two fingers. Holy Fuck that was hot! Then she licked her fingers clean. That was too much for Alex, he burst again, hips slapping against Becky's butt, shooting his seed deep into her. Becky came yet again from the pounding she was receiving, and finally fell forward onto the bed.

Alex collapsed between the girls. They lay panting and sweating on the bed, and he drifted off to sleep in a couple of minutes.

***

Alex awoke the next morning, lying naked on the disheveled sofa bed. His morning wood was hanging right out there. He pulled the sheet over himself and took stock of his situation. Luckily no one else was awake yet. Nope, someone was up, the shower was running. Holy sweet fucking hell, his best friends' girls had fucked him unconscious last night! He could smell their scent on himself, on his face, on his hands, and his crotch was sticky with cum, so much cum. The memories of last night floated through his mind and his already straining dick twitched and surged. Wow. Just. Fucking. Wow.

Who was in the shower? He looked around, there was Theresa, sleeping next to Josh, and Frank was in the other bed. So Becky was in the bathroom. The shower shut off and a few minutes later she walked out wrapped in a towel. She saw he was awake, looked at him with her lips set in a thin straight line, and shook her head very slightly. He figured that she was telling him 'never happened' or 'say nothing', and either way he was scared shitless of the potential fallout from last night.

Alex grabbed his boxers off the floor and slipped them on. He picked up his bag to go take his shower. Ah, wait, first get rid of the evidence. He stripped the soiled sheets off the sofa bed and shoved then in a laundry bag from the closet. Housekeeping would take care of that. In the shower, he took about 35 seconds to cum, as he stroked himself to the memory of what Theresa and Becky did with him and to him last night. He finished washing away the smell of pussy and cum, then dried off, and dressed.

Frank was waiting to get in when he left the bathroom. He looked rough, but was mobile at least. Josh was still out of it. Becky was dressed, and busy packing her things. Theresa watched him silently from the bed. Wow, this felt REALLY uncomfortable. Way, way worse than hearing or seeing his friends screwing around. What the fuck was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to act? Pretend it never happened? HOW? Fuck!

They packed up and went to breakfast at the Timmies across the road. The other guys actually managed to eat more than just coffee, but only with Alex and the girls pushing them to eat. They hit the road and got home early in the afternoon.

"Hey Alex, just drop these two rejects off first. They seriously need more sleep if they're gonna be at work tomorrow. Then you can drive us home, Okay?" suggested Becky. The others agreed, so he went straight home. Frank and Josh got their bags out of the van and said their goodbyes to the girls. They were going to sleep off the rest of their hangovers. Once back on the road Becky said "Pull in here. We need to talk" indicating a strip mall parking lot, mostly empty on a Sunday afternoon.

Alex had never been on the receiving end of the 'we need to talk' phrase, and he wondered just how much trouble last night's fun was gonna cause.

"About last ni-" he started saying.

"Hush. Listen, Theresa and I didn't have much chance to talk about this, but we want to just make sure that you guys don't get all freaked out over it. You three have been best friends for like ever, and I don't want to see that messed up."

Theresa nodded in agreement, then added "Last night was fun, but it can't happen again."

"Yeah, I know. I get it."

"Look, we're all heading off to University next weekend. All different places, and we don't know if our relationships will survive the long distance thing. But your relationship, with your friends, that can survive, and we don't want to screw it up over a one-time thing." Becky explained.

"Okay. I understand. It's just, like, it was a big deal for me, you know? I, uh, I was a virgin, until last night."

"Oh shit." said Theresa.

"Wow. Well, uh, I guess I sorta suspected, but hey, hell of a way to lose it huh?"

"Yeah, it was pretty amazing."

"Listen, when you go off to Uni, don't sit on the sidelines. Talk to people, talk to girls. Be yourself, and don't be afraid to say so if you like someone, OK?" said Becky.

Alex nodded, and Theresa said "Let's go."

He dropped each of the girls off and went home. Funny, he felt so different now. Not because he'd had his V-card punched, but more like because Becky and Theresa didn't intimidate him anymore. He didn't get that tight, scary, nervous feeling when he looked at them or spoke to them now. Maybe university life would be different...

12