All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Adultery 1'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

Nice touch with the cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written and I shall wait for the husbands version. This was better than Fifty Shades of Gray.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Hot story but meh

I still hate cheating spouse -- wife or husband...

But I will not rate this till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got what she deserved

Funfriend1410Funfriend1410about 1 year ago

Can’t see the second part up ????

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Interesting story but I'm afraid Jennifer is just a bit irredeemable at this point.

Maybe Jason can get his own, younger and much better lover than his baggy cheating whore of a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame on literotica for not posting both the parts together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got what she deserved. Hope you make her pay more in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will this woman be forgiven? Maybe if her husband is a total wimp! Not even her sister condoned her. Until she was blackmailed she went six times willingly to fuck her lover no regrets...So how can she be forgiven?

Theakston58Theakston58about 1 year ago

Well done. I’m sure part two will be just as good.

Theakston

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

A well told story of seduction and betrayal.

Chapter 2 should be a great read.

5*

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

5 Stars again. Love your stories. Don't let the heaters stop you from your stories.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

5 star. Besides the rape. This is the way affairs start

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for Cindy. Great Story, Great Writing, and Great Effort. I am hoping for a happy ending, but I don't see how, now. Thanks Buster2U

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Great so far Cindy I’m just shocked that someone who shares my name could be such a villain !5⭐️

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Really not liking Chapter 1. Nothing but a another cheating slut that loves her husband and family so much she's fucking her boy toy weekly. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what happens in Chapter 2. You have usually made me enjoy your past stories. Hopefully Jason has a set of balls.

Baldy74Baldy74about 1 year ago

I do hope he leaves her and finds a wife that deserves him. She's just a horrible, selfish woman who says over and over how much she loves him, but is now going to put him through terrible pain because she was feeling sorry for herself.

I have a feeling she's going to get the happy ending she doesn't deserve though.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Guess part two was not posted. I am looking forward to it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

So far, so good. I’d love you hear your story one of these days (there HAS to be one) as what Moro you to write in this genre. Few women writers in this genre are as adamant BTB as you. Usually a fun read! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting what she deserves. Hoping Jason gets as far away from the cheating skank as possible and takes Brian down in the process. Or, maybe a better punishment for the whore would be a divorce from Jason and having only one option, letting Brian keep on using her as his slut. I'm with Lyn, hate cheaters and cheer for them to get their due!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Literotica - why didn't you post both parts at once? 5* so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anything that doesn't end up with Jason fucking other women is a total failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No forgiveness for Jenn!! She's seriously playing the victim card now? No way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can the slut be so dumb. If she would have told her husband, like she was going to, the blackmail would be useless and why in the world would she show up alone, unless she wanted it. After fucking up on confessing, she should have visited her husband, told him and forgot about dickhead. Her marriage may be toast, but slut could have at least kept a shred of dignity.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a well written, believable story. As her husband, who had obviously found out, I would not forgive her for the cheating for two months. There seems much more to the story and it will be interesting to hear from Jason's point of view. Cheers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I realized my confidence was low and I needed to do something before it was too late." - I know! Let's cheat on our husband! That will help!

\

"Was it my stupid ego?" - It can't be, the Cheaters' Handbook says that it's only the husband's ego that's a problem.

\

"He had my heart" - No, he has your pussy; your husband SHOULD have your heart.

\

"Just knowing he found me desirable was causing me to fall under his spell." - I find Giselle Bundchen desirable, will that cause her to fall under my spell?

\

"I decided to go there with the intention of finding out what he was up to, and put a stop to these games." - Yeah, right, just like those cheaters who HAVE to go see their lover one more time to tell them they're through. She KNOWS what he's up to, and ignoring the note will stop the games.

\

"I was under his spell" - Convenient excuse. He's no sorcerer, and she's a mature, intelligent, businesswoman.

\

Why do cheaters feel the need to break things off in person? As far as the videos, since she's going to confess, who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. Can’t wait for Jason’s side of the story .

LWLover60LWLover60about 1 year ago

Your story telling continues to improve! Nice job!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

I'll give this a 4 because it's well written.

But she's not just a cheating wife, she's stupid. She goes to his apartment where, Duh, he has video set up to blackmail her. And she repeatedly goes back claiming she's going to end it with him, instead of just ending it by not seeing him. So, her mental mind games are just ... a little unbelievable.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

A great beginning. The only error I noticed was that they drove to the Velvet room across the street. Still five stars

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2, good job thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story so far they did not post Chapter 2 yet hopefully it will go on later tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew Jason would be pissed when Jenn wore his favorite red dress. I mean cmon, did she at least dry clean it before giving it back? Just kidding. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brian needs to be crucified in the window of his apartment at the very least. Let him hang there until a neighbor calls it in. Jenn needs to be hung right beside him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 thumbs up

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"He was treating me like a submissive slut"- because she IS a lying, cheating submissive slut...burn her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect life,marriage,security,money yet needs so strange sex. Like a drug addict. Why a women at 40 can’t figure out her sex drive is going to destroy her and her family. Most women know better. I’m sure a rare one slips.

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

We know what happened. Jason was there to take his revenge. But Brain is the loser; he hit a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, Cindy you've dug Jennifer into a pretty deep hole to come out of. Going to be interesting if you can come up with a viable reason Jason should stay married to her. You've got your work cut out for you. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

The thing that always bugs me with these stories is that yeah, she might love Jason but she clearly doesn't respect him. That she might be addicted to the illicit submissive sex is plausible but it doesn't excuse the months of flirting and participating in the seduction. All of that was before. She wasn't honoring her husband during all of that build up of sexual tension. At a certain point she, like all cheaters, decide that their pleasure is ultimately more important than what their spouse may feel because they haven't physically cheated. They are basically setting up a mental framework where they are stronger and more capable than their spouse and they wouldn't understand. It becomes a power imbalance and even if the offending spouse doesn't consciously realize it, they view themselves as superior to their spouse. They remain silent on their activities because the husband or wife wouldn't understand and it would just hurt them. Again, it's disrespect.

lover1953lover1953about 1 year ago

Very well written. The detail is excellent. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you should have made it just one story instead of splitting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, it’s cliche filled, but CindyTV is such a good writer she pulled it off. 5*

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow! This Brian is a real piece of shit. And Jennifer is dumb as a stump. I hope Jason cuts Brian's balls off in chapter two. And the divorces the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid fucking slut, she deliberately put herself at risk of physical harm and that’s exactly what happened to her, It’s America I presume, there’s these strange things called weapons that civilians can carry to help themselves especially against a much bigger male, how stupid is the slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes we just need a happy ending - great writing and Thank You for the effort. Ignore the idiotic comments from the imbeciles that have never submitted even one story. It's actually comical to read some of their diatribe. Keep writing and ignore them. 5 Stars - Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@someoneother why is it silly for a former military man to have friends to help them? I'm ex-military and I can tell you that there is a brotherhood and we absolutely help each other in need. What would you prefer, a overweight middle aged guy with no friends to help him. There's a world beyond the average lifestyle with different types of people. Silly Trope? Not at all, quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy, you really got a lot of people worked up on this story. How dare you not Kill off the cheating Slut? You could have least Maimed her or sent her off on a steam ship to Africa - LOL. This was an awesome read, and I felt the emotions. Some say she tried to kill herself because she felt bad for herself, I believe she did it because she realized what she had done to Jason, and couldn't live with her actions. Forgiveness was the right path here. Thanks for the effort. 5 stars from this woman!

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Glad both parts were published together. I couldn't hardly wait to see how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm heading to the next part with the sincere hope that the heavy object that Jenn, the dumbass wife, felt was the lifeless body of Brian after too much blood left his brain for his oversized cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy, Ignore the Haters, great story. You even stated in the opening paragraph that this wasn't a BTB story, and they still read it and complained. Why can't the BTB crowd accept that someone might want to forgive? Perhaps they have never loved, that's the only thing I can come up with. - PK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, don't care why she did it if jason takes the slut back he is a punk. I feel bad for her but she let happen and it was her choice. Hope the sex was worth everything she lost.

Brian is hopefully on a milk carton somewhere

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Jason needs to rid himself of this cheating bitch, and then find Brian for a little Marine style attitude adjustment.

Dare2BroDare2Broabout 1 year ago

I enjoy your writing and especially the BTB storyline. It has beem interesting to see your writing develop over the course of several stories. Seems like you attempted to combine a BTB story and a RAAC story in one and for the most part succeeded. Thou shalt not commit adultery is one of the 10 commandments, so is thou shalt not kill. Which is worst? A easy answer for me but this is a LW story and the bastard had to pay.

The biggest problem I have with so many stories here is the infuriating habit so many authors have of serializing their stories. I realize you attempted to have both parts of this story published at the same time but Literotica review and approval does not follow any rhyme or reason.

You are a good writer, trust your stories. This story was 16k words, that is a easy read. Please remember, it's difficult for good stories to be too long and impossible for bad stories to be too short.

Thank you for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story, thus far. Jenn's so much in love with Jason that she goes to Brian's apartment at his command to have sex. This, after not only being passionately kissed but felt up in the elevator. If she's that much in love with her husband, she should've at least told him after the kiss that she's off limits. At least, with the 1st note, put it in the trash & forget about it. Not dress up more sexily for Brian & definitely NOT going to his apartment- at all. 4 stars on this. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loves her husband my ass. Well written

He didn't seduce her. She did it to herself and he took advantage of it. Hoping husband would burn both to crisp but after forewood no hope

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Oh I like, fast, paced, and a slut involved, what more can you ask for.

Nice take on 50 shades so far, looking forward to part two.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Lets see if this is BTB, or CUCK hubby...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid Slut!

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

oldtwit30 days ago

Oh I like, fast, paced, and a slut involved, what more can you ask for.

Nice take on 50 shades so far, looking forward to part two.

tiene un final y eso es lo importante ....

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Ok listen up guys, the woman in this story DOES NOT love her husband. Let me repeat that "SHE DOES NOT LOVE HER HUSBAND" she may care but not love.

Caring and love are two way different things. You can care for a person and not love them. I have had friends who had something similar happen to them as in regards to what this "woman" did and I told everyone single one of them the same thing "file for divorce she is no longer yours anymore, you two will NEVER have that special relationship ever again. Even if you work through the adultery there will always be images in the recesses of your mind about your partner and their lover that you will not be able to remove with a crowbar and the Jaws of Life"

Having said that I also told them reconnecting would only be a possibility if there are years between the infraction. In other words fall in love again. But even that would be an up hill battle. Do you want to guess how many of the 4 friends took my advice?

NOT A SINGLE ONE, 😞, do you want to know how many came to me years later and wished they had listened to me? Yup all 4 of them and I don't blame them because when you are the one who got cast aside and cheated on by the supposed love of your life it's hard to move towards a divorce, I get it even though I have never been married or had children (oh and I thank the GOD OF ABRAHAM for that blessing, believe you me)

But let's face it you don't have to be a Dr Ruth to see what will happen when a man's love is betrayed. People use sayings such as "man's fragile ego", and I hate this saying because it has nothing to do with ego, no his heart was broken, and it usually takes a while for a man to show a woman his dreams, his fears and his gentle side and when they are betrayed in the worst way, well let's just say they find it very hard to do it again. Last thought:

Would you cheat on your man during the first few years of the relationship? (of course you wouldn't, and why? BECAUSE YOU ARE SO IN LOVE WITH HIM THAT YOU CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING ELSE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who's fault 1

For what Brian does after she tells him they have to stop, he deserves a beating.

BUT before that it is Jenn that deserves the beating.

She saw a man she found hot, everyone of either sex probably see's someone they find hot and probably think "oh I would love to fuck that", but that is as far as it goes.

Jenn is the one who started it, she started dressing sexier etc to get Brian's attention, probably sending him looks that probably told Brian "she seems hot for me".

That was her first mistake.

Brian tests the water by stopping the elevator and kissing her, her second mistake.

When he kisses her she don't slap him, tell him off , nothing

Which let's him know she is his for the taking, so he does.

At that stage, if Brian is to get a beating for taking what he is served, the waiter (Jenn) should get one for serving it up to him.

Be interesting to see where this goes from here, I give a 5* for the build up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i would agree with the commenters who pointed out she really did NOT love her husband. Affection and love are not the same though they often go together. If that real biochemical love for him were real, she would not cheat out of duty and respect. Really that simple. The smart man would confront her, say it's over, and see a lawyer. Counselors cannot change the reality of a marriage bond not matter what some think. They can only work to get a couple to see the reality of their situation. If the love isn't there any more, no amount of counseling will fix it. Even those who supposedly patch it up are really only pretending at an intimacy they no longer really feel, IMHO. Divorced my first wife for cheating with two minor children, but even then could not regain real martial intimacy after trying for a year. Once gone, it's gone. So my second spouse and I agreed to "one and done', and it's worked for 12 years since. My ex, on the other hand, has married and divorced again. She is what my former Yiddish MIL would call a klafte. A bitch.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

Well written story so far, but in this setup to chapter 2 the wife is taking zero responsibility for her actions. Cindy even has the wife's sister, about her lack of responsibility. I can't get behind a story that makes it okay for a wife to cheat if "she just can't help herself". I will add that I was never a fan of the whole fifty shades of Gray thing. The idea that women want men to dominate, control, and abuse them and enjoy it I can believe happens, but only to people who have significant mental health issues with self-esteem. Healthy people don't need abuse and promoting that idea I find distasteful.

trucker1965trucker19656 months ago

Need to change the description. At no point so far did the husband catch the wife having sex. As a matter of fact we don't even know that the husband knows she's cheating for sure. The only thing we know for sure is he's curious about who Brian is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah she is not a redeemable character. She enjoys the rough sex with Brian and has destroyed his marriage. Pretty obvious husband knows when he asks her about Brian then avoids sexual contact like a leper. Will see how this plays out but she really doesn't love her husband much, if at all. She wasn't even seduced. She went into this with eyes wide open and took six times with Brian for her to realize her affair was affecting her marriage badly. And her motivations are vapid. Well written but don't see how this winds up in a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If sister had been cheated on so badly, not sure how you would write her character in a this way. Blood doesn't mean giving her this kind of pass. She should have picked up the phone called her sister's husband and told him what was going on right after she kicked her sister out of her house. No mercy for this betraying slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She is a poster child for the belief that women lose an IQ point every month when they have their period. When Brian showed her the pictures she should have immediately went to her husband and told him everything and that Brian was trying to blackmail her. They might still get divorced, but at least she confessed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No mercy for this slut Jennifer. Burn bitch burn

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If your wife doesnt give weekly blowjobs and monthly anal then shes in she will cheat with another man and do the things she denied you. Jennifer is only in love with Jason but betrays him, that is not love and Jason needs to divorce the slut and destroy the simp pussy hound Jason.

Texican1830Texican18302 months ago

Women, especially women with limited experience prior to marriage, are susceptible to seduction. Especially when they near one of the 0 birthdays and the guy is young and fit. Affairs frequently happen in those circumstances, even without the 6’5” Greek god in this story.

And as a man who has seen a lot of 0 birthdays, one mistake men without prior experience who lack a creative (warped) mind make is to engage consistently in “love making” in the master bedroom in the same position or two.

Not every woman needs toys, rough sex, public sex, or SBDM

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brian got exactly what he deserved

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

Great Story Cindy, congratulations! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

mariverzmariverz23 days ago

Mexicano...si entendemos que esto es ficción, cierto?

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

Like the story, but still looking for the BTB.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.