Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.7k words
4.5
13.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panties

A few working days will follow and it is no longer a question whether we will sleep together. I will not have to use the guest room often anymore. She no longer has to do it for the extra income from her B&B because I already contribute to the household by paying for the groceries and gasoline on outings. I can keep my rent for the time being.

"Actually, we can do something else with the guest room." says Mieke one evening. "I love bondage and other naughty things so maybe we can furnish that room especially for that. Is that an idea? "

"That seems fantastic! I have always been fascinated by such a mattress with many fastening rings all around. Then you can be very comfortably tied up for a long time. "

"Yes, that sounds very good. And maybe some special sex furniture. I have been browsing the internet in a catalog and there are very exciting things. "

I am very curious what her wishes are in this and I suggest that we take a look at it together.

"Would you like to come to the bathroom?"

Of course I follow her obediently and I am curious what she plans to do with me now.

"Take your clothes off and get in the bathtub."

Then Mieke also undresses, but only leaves her panties on. While I am in the bath, she climbs with her legs spread on the edge of the bath above my face.

Then she starts to pee in her panties. That is a wonderful sight! The thick drops and streams fall irregularly on my face and I open my mouth to catch as much of it as possible. After she pees out she takes off her soaking wet panties and pushes them in my face.

"Just pull it over your head. Then you can wear it for an hour. "

Then she rinses herself in the shower.

What a wonderful fantasy Mieke has and I enjoy that she keeps surprising me in this way. I show her very clearly how happy I am with her. With her panties on my face, smelling wonderfully of her pussy and pee, I follow her by hand to the kitchen where we have a nice drink at the bar. After a while I in turn rinse in the shower and then we go to bed. I promise her that the next day we will sort out some things for the guest room that we will call the playroom from now on.

She likes that and tells me that she would like to be tied up tightly for a while and that I have to do all kinds of exciting things with her. I am certainly looking forward to that and I am very curious what we will find the next day and my brain is already running at full speed to think of things that I want to do with her when she is helplessly tied up.

I also immediately think about what I would like if she tied me up. That doesn't take much effort for me. I also have a lot of imagination.

The next evening we sit down at the PC together. A beautiful online store offers an enormous amount of things that would fit nicely in our playroom. Together we browse the website and we both get quite excited.

We quickly found the mattress with rings and ended up in our shopping basket. Together with a good set of bondage ropes and arm, ankle and collars we already have a nice start. I have seen a lot of other things that I don't dare to talk about yet, but I am convinced that they will come. Now we have to wait for the delivery. It is all quite exciting!

The next morning I wake up and notice that Mieke is already out of bed. Not much later I hear her rummaging in the kitchen and then opening the toilet door. "I have something for you. Just come here for a moment. " she shouts. Of course I obediently and walk completely naked to the toilet. There she appears to have urinated in a large glass. It almost looks like a glass full of deep yellow beer.

She tells me to drink it neatly and that this won't be the last glass of today. All day long I have to drink full glasses. I am very happy with this and longing for the sensation I put my lips to the glass. Her morning urine smells pretty strong, of course, but I love that. I take a first gentle sip in my mouth and let it roll around in my mouth. The taste is quite salty, but I have no trouble swallowing her precious liquid. Sip after sip I pour it in and only with the last sips do I feel my stomach resist a little. But that really only adds to the excitement. I really enjoy it. And especially because of the way. She forces me to do this in a gentle and loving way and it makes me feel wonderfully relaxed and safe. There is no shame.

The last drops fall into my mouth with the glass high above my mouth and Mieke is proud of me.

"You know, don't you? There is more to come today. You are going to drink all my pee from this glass today. "

I nod violently.

That day she pees a glass at least 4 times and at the end of the day I feel deeply grateful that I can experience all this.

All wet

The following weekend we decide to go back to the forest for a walk. The weather is beautiful. We walk a long way through the large forest and it is also wonderfully quiet.

There is a small piece of long grass in a clearing in the forest and Mieke tells me to lie there for a while. I think something exciting will happen again.

Sure enough, while I'm lying on my back, she pulls her pants down and squats above my face.

"Don't open your mouth this time." She moans and not much later she releases a good stream of urine over my face. The salty wet is everywhere. Down to my hair. With her bare hands she rubs everything over my face again and tells me to lick her hands clean. Everything above my shirt, from neck to crown, is covered in puddle. It smells great and I rub myself a little more dry. That smell stays on until I can take a shower at home, but I prefer to postpone that as long as possible.

She pulls up her pants and says, "And another beautiful fantasy has come true, isn't it?"

I immediately nod affirmatively.

We walk on, occasionally sniffing a patch of pee odor in my nose. While we meet other people, I secretly wonder if they see it and if they have any sense of what we just did. That makes it all a bit more exciting, even though I know that no one can tell me.

"If I have to poop later, I will also do it outside here and you can be my toilet paper again. But I don't have to yet. "

I fervently hope that she must indeed soon.

On a bench we have a drink and have a soft cheese spread. We talk a lot about our fantasies and about future plans. I feel blissfully happy, safe and understood. I missed that so much in my previous relationship.

Unfortunately, Mieke does not have to poop anyway, but once she gets home she promises me that she will more than make up for it.

Sit!

With her promise of yesterday still in my mind I wake up and snuggle up to Mieke and decide to go under the covers with my head and push my face between her buttocks. She likes it noticeably because she moans from it.

"Just lie there for a long time, Max." I do not object because it is a nice and fragrant and damp place. I really like that. I really enjoy the vague smell of poo and the bit of sweatiness from the long night in bed.

"Don't be alarmed!" she says. Immediately afterwards she lets a gentle wind right into my nose. What a wonderful and intense sensation! I tremble with pleasure and take a deep breath. Unfortunately, the smell has disappeared quickly and I long for more.

"Mmmm, is there more to come?" I ask. "Please wait. I think so because there is also a turd on the way. "

It won't be long for another salvo of winds to come. I sniff each one eagerly.

Come on! Take to the toilet you! " she orders. I follow her and she sits in front of me on the toilet, goes to pee and then half squats over the toilet and with her buttocks held tightly together with both hands she starts to defecate. As a result, a lot of her shit remains between her buttocks and I already suspect what will have to be done with it.

She orders me to lie on the floor. Slowly she squats above my face with her bottom down and I can smell the heavy scent of her shit just before she lands it on my face. The brown gunk gets squashed between her ass and my nose and cheeks and spreads itself. I push my tongue into her asshole and lick what I can. In the meantime, she rides her buttocks up and down my face so that it becomes a big mess.

She then turns around and rubs her fingers over her buttocks again and smears the leftovers over my face and tells me to lick her fingers completely clean. She doesn't have to ask me twice. I put every finger in my mouth and roll around with my tongue and clean them thoroughly.

In the meantime I jerk off and cum very quickly. Mieke also slides her fingers between her legs and fingers herself above my face. After a minute she comes and sinks on my face exhausted so that we can reminisce about this fantastic adventure.