Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 37

Story Info
Part 37 of a life story about scat and watersports.
8.3k words
4.63
4k
3
0

Part 37 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As most of my followers know, my partner Mieke has quite an imagination and some fantasies about scat and watersports as well. She is also a writer and has recently published a novel. A few more novels in the works that no doubt will also be published.

When I asked her to write a story for me she readily agreed and put her heart and soul in it.

When she showed it to me I was really surprised and very happy with the result. It really got me very aroused.

Here it is....

Shit happens

During the long drive, the cursing and ranting has turned into resigned grumbling, but as soon as Mike sees the entrance sign of the camping farm, his mood changes and a relaxed smile appears on his face.

As he turns into the driveway and looks for a spot in the parking lot behind the farm, he admires the decoration of the yard, the neat box hedges, the still colorful cottage garden and the many flower planters with autumn chrysanthemums along the driveway and the facade of the farmhouse and the barn, Wendy has now replaced the self-sown annual summer flowers with chrysanthemums that she has grown herself, the colors are beautiful, golden brown, cheerful yellow, cream-white and dark red. He is amazed that she and Bob manage all this, manage a campsite, organize activities for the campers, breakfast facilities, organize team building outings in the winter, and in the meantime also some real farming activities, they keep cows, sheep, goats, two horses, chickens, even a pair of guinea fowl, they make quite a lot of noise, he has already discovered, he was immediately sitting straight up in bed when they suddenly started shouting loudly under his caravan window early in the morning.

Mike takes his weekend bag out of the trunk, this time packed with extra care, he has no plans to return home for a while, he needs time to think. This last argument with Susan was the last drop, the accusations that were thrown at him really were too much this time, he is done with it.

Arguments are not uncommon in their relationship, but it happens almost every day these days. Often about Susan's exorbitant spending habits, sometimes about the fact that Mike doesn't want children, but mostly about sex. And then there is the suspicion that she might be cheating on him, the sneaky stuff with her cell phone lately, her unusual interest in his appointment calendar, her frequent overtime work, all red flags, and Mike is by no means stupid.

'Hi Mike!' it sounds from the open stable doors as he passes by with his weekend bag.

'Oh, hey Wendy, I'll just take my bag to the caravan and then I'll come and see you!'

'Great,' she says happily, 'I'll be in the kitchen.'

A little later Mike steps into his caravan, he sees that Wendy has already opened the windows to air it out, it smells wonderfully fresh. He places his bag on the bed, takes out a few cans of beer and puts them in the refrigerator that Wendy, or Bob, has already turned on, luckily, and then quickly heads towards the farmhouse to catch up. And of course, he can vent, Wendy is a good listener and therefore a welcome sounding board.

They hug each other, this time it takes a little longer than usual before she lets go, he notices in surprise, could something be wrong?

Over a cup of coffee, Mike briefly talks about the explosive argument, and that he won't be going back for a while, and if he does, it will be to initiate the divorce, he has had enough. Wendy nods understandingly, she knows a little about the situation, Mike has already confided to her that kinky sex is one of their stumbling blocks, especially for Susan. She just wished it was her own problem, she certainly knew what to do with it. In that respect, her Bob and Mike's Susan would be a great match, she thinks with a chuckle, then she will gladly take over Mike, she thinks he is a nice guy, with a good sense of humor, and a great guy to confide in, maybe one of these days she will.

She assures him that he can stay as long as he wants, if it gets colder later on, she also has an electric heater he can borrow. Mike gratefully accepts the offer, although it is not necessary yet, with the current temperatures.

'Oh, um, Wendy?' Mike asks as he leaves the kitchen, a sheepish grin appears on his face, she looks at him expectantly.

'Eh, it's still so hot,' he begins hesitantly, the weather is indeed extremely warm for September, well above twenty degrees, 'would you mind, eh...'

'Come on, don't keep me in suspense,' she laughs, 'just get it out.'

'Can I maybe walk around in the nude? There are no more guests, right? I'll do it out of your sight.' Upon arrival, he had just seen the last guest driving away, the parking lot was empty, except for Wendy's little bright blue Fiat.

Wendy's eyes start to sparkle, 'of course you can,' she says, 'wherever you want. As long as you're careful and stay away from the barbed wire,' she looks teasingly at his crotch, Mike bursts out laughing.

'I'll be extra careful,' he promises when he has recovered a bit, 'maybe you should have a first aid kit at the ready.' Now Wendy has to laugh out loud.

While Mike is on his way back to his caravan, Wendy calls after him from the doorway: 'Mike, one more thing!'

He turns and takes a few steps back.

'The toilets in the toilet block are not working, clogged, and the plumber will not have time to come around in the coming weeks, he says. So as far as I'm concerned you can use the toilet in the farmhouse for the time being, you know where to find it, right? That doesn't work optimally either, but at least it usually still flushes.' She knows that the sanitary facilities in Mike's caravan are quite old and are actually no longer in use, he prefers to use the facilities in the toilet building.

Mike nods, sounds good, he thinks, maybe he can pick up some special scents there, from Wendy of course. Oh damn, he quickly turns around, he feels something growing again.

'I will,' he calls over his shoulder, 'thank you!'

Mike settles in the caravan, he is happy that Wendy is so open-minded about his request to walk naked, he just hopes that Bob doesn't put a stop to it. He always finds it such a wonderful experience, a sultry, or cool, breeze over his naked skin, the feeling of freedom it gives to walk around without those constricting garments, also something that the prudish Susan disapproves of.

Where would Bob be by the way? His very recognizable pickup truck is still nowhere to be seen, as is the man himself. Well, he will no doubt pop up at some point.

Mike takes off his clothes, places a folding chair behind the caravan, takes a cold beer from the refrigerator and sits down with a satisfied sigh, enjoying the peace and the beautiful weather.

***

The next morning it is initially still pleasantly cool, Mike takes advantage of this by taking a long walk through the meadows after a quick breakfast, prepared by Wendy in a specially equipped canteen-like room in the barn. He chats with some of Wendy and Bob's black and white cows, who stare at him curiously, but of course don't say anything back. However, he thinks he can see from their understanding looks that they are completely on his side and totally understand why he wants to get rid of his wife. Grinning to himself, he continues walking, until he notices that he is starting to feel such an urge that he better go to the toilet building first. Just in time he remembers that he has to be in the farm for that, and he changes course. He enters the house, but sees no one, so he walks straight to the bathroom in the back of the house.

A surprise awaits him there, there is a creamy, brown substance in the toilet bowl, it has a wonderful, exciting smell, it must still be fresh. Could Wendy have forgotten to flush? It must be hers, Bob, or his car, is still nowhere to be seen.

Mike can't control himself; he leans over to smell even more of that wonderful scent, then he sticks a finger into the brown mass, holds it under his nose for a moment and then puts it in his mouth. He moans with pleasure, it tastes delicious, a bit sweet, yet spicy, he feels his erection growing rapidly. He sticks another finger in the poop and this time takes out a little more, smears it around and on his lips and licks his finger clean. Then he drops his pants and sits down, with his now stiff cock in his hand. A little later there is a mass twice as large in the pot, Mike stands up, turns around, looks satisfied at the result and then, with slight reluctance, flushes. Then he enjoys licking his shit-stained lips, his imagination runs wild, he decides to go to his caravan as quickly as possible, time for release.

A little later, with the image of the sexy Wendy, dressed in her worn pale blue jeans and loose-fitting shirt in mind, and her delicious scent still in his nostrils, he jerks off with dedication, the amount of semen and the force with which it comes out surprises him. He just hopes she's this forgetful more often. Unless of course it was a technical defect, which she mentioned something about. It doesn't really matter; the effect is the same.

Satiated, and a bit drowsy, he gets up, undresses and settles outside in front of his caravan. Considering Wendy's spontaneous, non-judgmental response to his request and Bob's continued absence, he makes no effort to stay out of sight of the farmhouse, he soon dozes off into a relaxing sleep.

Wendy is hanging up the laundry behind the farm, she has a full view of Mike's caravan, she sees him come out, completely naked, and sit in front of his caravan. It is a feast for the eyes, she thinks, Mike is not very tall, but well built, muscular, has a nice full head of dark blond hair and a very sexy smile, she has the feeling that he is not half aware of how sexy. She always liked looking at him, but this! Her gaze rests for a moment on Mike's equipment, no longer really visible due to the sitting position, but when he just stepped out of the caravan, it quickly became clear to her that Mike is certainly well endowed.

It's quite distracting, she's already behind with her work, and she has to do it all on her own again today... She sighs, well, no Bob also means no fights, count your blessings...

She takes one last longing look at Mike's bronzed body and then turns away, heading to the next job.

Something soft and warm brushes her ankles, accompanied by a sweet, questioning sound.

'Hey kitty cat,' she murmurs endearingly, bending down to tickle the huge calico cat under her chin. 'Let's feed you first, huh? Or have you eaten enough mice already?'

They walk sisterly side by side to the barn.

Later that day, Mike, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, comes to keep her company while she is busy watering the planters, he hesitantly tells her about the unflushed toilet, carefully watching her face. Wendy apologizes, it may have something to do with the toilet itself, she says, but maybe she just forgot to flush. Mike's emphatic assurance that he didn't think that was a problem at all makes her think.

The next day, at the end of the morning, Wendy is just recovering from one of the many jobs on and around the farm with a cup of coffee when she sees Mike walking in the meadow, again naked except for sandals. Not bad, this goes nicely with her coffee, she chuckles, and it is certainly delicious! But then she sees him stop and bend over, he seems to be sticking his finger in something. She narrows her eyes; does she see that correctly now? Is he really sticking his finger in a cow pie? It has to be! And then, to her great astonishment, she sees him smell it, and then put his finger in his mouth and lick it with pleasure!

Curious, she thinks, Mike is full of surprises.

Later that day, Mike visits her to ask if she would like to have a beer or a glass of wine in the evening. Wendy responds enthusiastically and suggests doing so at her place instead of Mike's caravan, less chance of mosquitoes, she jokes.

'By the way, I saw that you have a mud pit further down, that's new, isn't it?' Mike asks curiously.

'Yes,' she says, 'that's a mud bath, for the guests. There was quite a demand for it, so we had a crane come and dig it out for us.' Mike nods understandingly.

'Speaking of us,' he says carefully, 'where is Bob anyway?'

'Gone away,' she says, sounding a bit bitter.

'Away? Like shopping? Or traveling?'

'No, really gone, permanently as far as I'm concerned,' she sighs.

She doesn't elaborate, it's clear to Mike that she doesn't want to talk about it right now, so he quickly tries to change the subject.

'Oh, I see you even have an outdoor shower!' This is located a few dozen meters away from the mud pit.

'Yep,' she says, 'it hasn't really been used yet, it was put up a bit too late in the season. Those contractors are so damn busy these days.'

'Indeed,' laughs Mike, he knows all about it, being the owner of a small building and renovating company, he has also been drowning in work lately, he almost feels guilty towards his employees that he is now sitting here and not working alongside them. But he felt he has no choice.

***

As he steps out of the caravan the next morning, again naked, and a little later than usual due to going to bed late, Mike thinks back to the evening before, the conversation with Wendy while having a glass of wine together. How she said that Bob, never much of an enthusiast in the bedroom, no longer seems to be interested in her at all, and makes her feel worthless by rejecting all her fantasies about sex as being kinky, dirty, and vulgar. She had started to sob and he had sat down next to her and put his arm around her. This had triggered a cathartic flood of tears, culminating in an unexpected fit of laughter with her comment afterwards that she really needed this right now.

He remembers how good it felt, despite the crying and her pain, to feel her so close to him. He doesn't understand Bob. Wendy is a beautiful, sexy woman, with her dark curls hanging halfway down her back, light green-brown eyes, the cute freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheekbones, her cheerful smile. And then those beautiful, full breasts, and she is maybe a little chubby, but not in any way fat, and she has a very nice ass. In short, he wouldn't mind doing unspeakable things to her! Whoa, he thinks, down boy, he chuckles to himself, just thinking about her triggers a not unpleasant but currently unwelcome erection.

So, Bob is gone, apparently, leaving Wendy to handle everything, the bastard. He decides to offer her his help as much as possible, it won't be easy for her to have to manage everything on her own.

Wendy feels much better now that she has been able to talk to someone about it, Mike is a good listener and fortunately does not try to solve her problems for her or trivialize them.

She has not told him the details, she might later, but this has already relieved her so much that she suddenly feels noticeably more energetic and cheerful again.

That's a good thing, because there is a lot of work to be done.

The farm is no longer fully functioning as such for a long time already, they rely mainly on recreation, camping and organizing activities, partly in the autumn, winter and early spring.

They still have a few cows and goats though, for milk and sometimes meat. And sheep, but they are phasing that out, the wool barely yields anything anymore, not enough to cover the costs, and it is a lot of work. She also makes cheese, mainly from goat's milk, and other organic products that she sells at markets and to local businesses, such as fruit jam from fruit from their own orchard and tomato sauce from tomatoes from their greenhouse. And then of course there's the extended vegetable garden.

She is just on her way to the greenhouse when she spots Mike in the meadow again, again in the nude. She curiously looks at what he is doing, and sure enough, his focus is again on the many brown placards in the grass. She sees that the herd of cows is grazing relaxed some distance away, apparently so used to Mike's presence that they have completely lost interest. She decides that the tomatoes can survive without water for a while longer, and a naughty thought forms in her head. Making as little noise as possible, she walks to the gate on the dam that leads to the meadow and climbs over it, Mike doesn't notice anything. She sneaks up on him, and when she gets within about three meters of him, she puts her hand in a cow pat in front of her and picks up as much of it as she can.

'Hey Mike!' she shouts, and the moment Mike looks up in surprise she throws the shit at him with all her strength. Mike widens his eyes and tries to duck, but too late, he gets the full brunt.

'You naughty bastard,' he shouts, laughing, 'I'll make you pay!' He scrapes a thick blob from his legs and throws it back at her with force, leaving a brown mark on her chest, which contrasts nicely with the blue color of her cotton shirt dress. Wendy screams with laughter, bends over to take a second dig in the slimy pile of shit, but Mike has also tapped into a new supply of the greenish-brown stuff, she feels a wet slop land on her butt, it feels cold through the fabric.

'Oh,' she shouts indignantly, 'that's mean!'

'What do you mean,' Mike calls back, 'you just did exactly the same thing!' But Wendy is grinning from ear to ear, she's having the most fun. She has already grabbed a new handful of shit and walks defiantly towards Mike.

'You wouldn't dare,' he chuckles, grabbing her wrist.

'Oh no?' The next moment Mike feels her hand on his chest, she smears it all over, his nostrils fill with the sickly, grassy scent.

Mike doesn't think twice and pulls her against him, 'There,' he says, 'now you're covered in it too, you had it coming!' Wendy laughs, then she spontaneously throws her arms around his neck and kisses him, Mike is stunned for a moment, but then kisses her back passionately, he feels her tongue against his lips and eagerly lets her penetrate his mouth.

After a while they shyly let go of each other.

'Um, I think we should test out the outdoor shower, don't you?'

Mike chuckles, 'good idea.' The kiss has given him a huge erection, he sees Wendy looking at it appreciatively, he quickly turns away.

'Come,' she says, she takes his hand and pulls him to the ditch that separates the meadow where they had their "snowball fight" from the one where the mud pool is located. And the outdoor shower of course. The ditch is narrow enough to easily jump over.

A little later Wendy has taken off her shirt dress and underwear and they are standing together under the cold water stream, screaming and giggling. Wendy doesn't give his erection the chance to shrink due to the cold water, she grabs it in a firm grip and, while standing close against him, starts moving her hand over it in a routine manner. Mike holds his breath, he lets her have her way, the unexpected exciting game just now and her very sexy white body have robbed him of all resistance, if any.

'Mike,' she looks up at him, a horny look in her eyes, 'I want you to fuck me,' she whispers.

'But-'

'Now, without delay.' Mike chuckles, he would be crazy not to comply with that urgent request, he almost bursts. He carefully inserts a finger into her pussy, Wendy moans with excitement, it comes out very wet.

'You're wonderfully wet,' Mike whispers, as he positions his cock in front of her entrance. He feels Wendy relax when he slides his cock into her pussy, she lets out a sexy hoarse scream and presses herself stiffly against him.

'So good,' she moans in pleasure, and Mike starts to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, gradually increasing the pace, Wendy moves enthusiastically to his rhythm.

It doesn't take long before Mike feels his cock throbbing, 'how do you want...' he begins hesitantly.

'In me,' she whispers hoarsely, 'you can fill me up all the way.' It's barely left her mouth when Mike's cock starts to pulsate, and with a deep growl he cums inside her, while Wendy lets out all kinds of very exciting cries, it makes the experience extra intense.