Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last drop of semen has left his body, he lets her go, 'that was unbelievable,' he moans, Wendy nods, a blissful smile on her face.

'But uh, what about you?' Mike asks a little guiltily.

'Oh, don't you worry about that,' Wendy laughs, 'it will happen eventually, besides, this experience was already kind of a "golden shower" for me,' they both chuckle, to Mike's surprise Wendy clearly knows that the term golden shower also has another definition.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, you will be here for a while, right?' Then she turns around with a challenging smile, picks up her clothes from the ground and walks towards the farmhouse, swaying her hips, Mike laughs and whistles after her, what a killer woman!

And she is clearly not done with him yet, this could become an unexpectedly nice "vacation"!

***

Mike has promised Wendy to help her in the vegetable garden today, harvesting late beans. However, the vegetable garden is deserted, he wonders where she is.

'Wendy! Where are you?'

'Oh Mike, I'm in here!' she calls, Mike walks on to where the sound came from, Wendy is in the stable milking the goats, he sees. He stands there watching for a moment, visibly full of admiration for the flexibility with which she squeezes the milk from the udders of the patiently waiting goats. Wendy sees him looking, a mischievous smile appears on her face.

'What are you thinking about, Mike?'

Mike chuckles. 'I think you know that,' he says.

'Just join the back of the line,' she says, laughing.

'Maybe I will, I like the idea,' Mike chuckles.

'I was hoping you would,' Wendy giggles, 'but first we have to get to work,' she adds teasingly.

This morning she is wearing blue overalls, with only the top two buttons undone. It is somehow a very sexy sight and Mike's imagination immediately runs wild, could it be she isn't wearing anything underneath?

After she has milked all the goats, she leads him to the vegetable garden and shows him the bed with the bean plants. To Mike's astonishment, she begins to undo the remaining buttons of her overalls with sensual movements, and then in one fluid motion she lets the garment fall to her ankles and steps out smoothly. His jaw drops, she is indeed naked from head to toe, it is a breathtaking sight.

'Now you,' she laughs, 'get out of those shorts!' Mike grins and quickly takes off his T-shirt and shorts, Wendy hands him a bucket, 'you can put the beans in there,' she says cheerfully, 'Whoever fills a bucket first!' Mike laughs, as he can read from her teasing eyes that she means this ambiguously.

Amid a lot of teasing and chatting they fill their buckets, Mike is regularly distracted by the hypnotic sway of Wendy's beautiful, full breasts.

'This one is full,' she shouts at one point, and turns to take the bucket away to a waiting wheelbarrow.

Mike holds his breath when he sees her ass, does he see that right?

Meanwhile, Wendy has taken two cans of soda from another bucket, filled with ice cold water, and hands one of them to him. She rubs hers sensually over her heated body, 'it's so terribly hot,' she sighs, looking at him challengingly. Mike groans inwardly, the erection that immediately rears its head cannot be hidden, and judging by her satisfied smile, she has already noticed it.

She drinks the can in a few gulps and then turns around and bends down to fill a new bucket with beans.

He has indeed seen it right, he hesitates, should he say something about it or not? Not everyone would appreciate it, he realizes.

Mike stays indecisive for several minutes, picking bean after bean, his gaze keeps going to her ass, but then he decides to take a chance: 'Hey, um, Wendy?'

'Hm?'

'You have a small brown spot on your buttocks.'

'Oh,' she says very innocently, 'mud or something?'

'No, definitely not mud,' Mike chuckles.

'Not? Well, maybe you want to lick it off?' Mike can't believe his ears, he can't see her eyes, she's still standing with her back to him.

'What did you say?!'

'I said,' she says sultrily, 'you might want to lick it off, I can't see it myself, and you know where it is exactly.'

Mike won't let himself be told a third time. He stands up and reaches her in two steps, grabs her delicious white buttocks and sticks his nose between them. He sniffs her scent with pleasure, and then places his tongue on the spot where a small piece of poop is stuck to her skin, Wendy lets out a surprised yelp.

'Hmm,' he mumbles enjoyingly, 'so tasty!'

He licks her buttocks completely clean, then sticks his tongue in her asshole, she moans with excitement, she has always dreamed of this, but Bob... Don't think of Bob, you idiot! Think of Mike, and what he does to you, right at this moment, oh, she feels herself getting incredibly wet!

The next moment she feels a finger on her butthole, Mike feels her stiffen, but then she lets out a sigh of pleasure. Mike chuckles and slides a finger into her wet pussy and then places it on her poop hole, covered with a wonderfully hot-smelling layer of fluid. Wendy moans, 'oh, yes!' he hears her murmur, he grins and slides his finger into her anus, feeling remarkably little resistance. He fucks her for a while with his finger in her ass, she moans and writhes with pleasure. Then he withdraws his finger and turns her towards him.

He holds out the finger to her, 'look,' he says with a mischievous grin, and she sees to her horror that the finger is slightly brown. Mike laughs his sexy smile, briefly holds the finger under her nose and then sticks it in his own mouth with pleasure.

Wendy looks at him in shock for a moment, but then an unmistakably horny smile appears on her face. 'Next time I want that too,' she whispers hoarsely.

Mike laughs out loud, then he grabs her, lifts her up, lies her down into a patch of soft grass, and dives between her legs, telling her that he plans on getting her off to great heights, she has earned that by now, he teases.

Wendy doesn't protest, she's trembling with excitement. She feels Mike's tongue virtuoso over her labia and clit, slowly but surely building up her orgasm, and she is already so horny from all those new exciting things, it doesn't take long before a climax is near, and the orgasm takes over her. It is more intense than she has ever experienced, she is completely exhausted but extremely satiated when she finally settles down.

***

That evening they dine together, Wendy has invited Mike, and of course there will be beans on the menu.

Mike tells her about his wife, Susan. About her reactions to his perversity, as she uses to call it with a bitter, hurtful tone in her voice. How she humiliates him, with all kinds of little pokes and sarcasm that get worse and worse, and threatens to betray him to his friends. How she makes it clear to him how much she despises him.

'But why haven't you broken up a long time ago?' Wendy wonders, 'why is she still with you if it disgusts her so much?'

'Very simple,' he says grimly, 'I have a generous income through my work and she likes luxury.'

'You're not serious,' she says.

'Unfortunately, love goes through the money bag, no doubt about that.'

'Well,' she says thoughtfully, 'not always, sometimes it goes through the genitals,' she giggles. Then she gets serious again and opens up about the incompatibility between her and Bob, at least when it comes to sex. These problems have by now a severe impact on other areas in their relationship. Bob didn't run away for nothing, not a day goes by without an argument anymore. Mike feels like he hears himself talking, he understands her all too well.

Wendy asks him if he wants to sleep in the house that night, with her, Mike happily agrees, they both need some comfort. That night they make love in a slow, intimate way and then fall into a deep, purifying sleep.

***

The next morning they have breakfast together and after that Mike returns to his caravan, while Wendy prepares for another busy day with all kinds of jobs on and around the farm. Mike had offered to help, but there wasn't much to help with today, she had stated decisively.

After breakfast she saddled one of the horses and left for a ride through the fields, after returning she did the same with the other horse, they need some extra exercise every now and then, she explained.

Mike doesn't ride horses. He loves the perky animals, just like cats actually, but sitting on top of one of them, no thanks! He would rather risk his life in a different way.

She then loaded her car with her organic produce to deliver them to various local stores and businesses, leaving Mike slightly confused.

He hardly sees her that rest of the day and wonders whether she perhaps regrets last night and the adventures with the cow dung and in the vegetable garden.

But in the evening, she comes by with a bottle of wine, apologizes for her distant behavior, she had to think, she explains, Mike understands that. The atmosphere is relaxed, they talk and laugh, and when they say goodbye there is a French kiss that makes it clear to Mike that she's still attracted to him, and how!

***

The next morning Mike wakes up to a pounding on his door, damn it, he thinks, as he carefully opens one eye, the sun is barely up!

'Hey Mike, are you coming for coffee?'

'Just a moment, I'm not fully awake yet.' Wendy has now opened the door of his caravan and steps inside, to her pleasure to find that Mike also sleeps naked.

'It's nice and strong,' she says with a wink, Mike knows enough, she's planning something.

He jumps out of bed, 'be right there,' he shouts, 'two minutes!'

Wendy nods and turns around; a mischievous smile appears on her face. She walks back to the farmhouse, hips swaying, and Mike keeps staring intently at her buttocks until she is out of sight. He puts on shorts and a T-shirt, quickly wipes a washcloth over his face, and runs his hands through his unruly hair, and he's done.

'I saw on your ID that today is your birthday, thirty-six, right?'

'Hm, not much to celebrate,' Mike mumbles, still a bit hungover from the wine from the night before, but enjoying the hot, strong coffee. At least Wendy knows how to make a good cup, he notes, unlike Susan... 'Thirty-six, marriage in ruins, can start all over again...' he grumbles.

'Nonsense! There is always something to celebrate,' Wendy protests, 'you are alive, you are healthy, the weather is nice,' she pauses for a moment, 'and I have a surprise for you.'

'Oh?' he sounds delighted.

'How about something sweet with your coffee?' She laughs inwardly, a disappointed look appears on his face, he clearly expected something different.

'Would you like some pie?' she asks, trying to keep her face as neutral as possible, but Mike's eyes light up, he has a dark suspicion about where this is going.

'Sounds delicious,' he chuckles.

'Great, come with me then,' she stands up and gestures with a crooked finger for him to come after her. Mike jumps up enthusiastically, staring mesmerized at her firm, provocatively back and forth swaying ass, this could well become a fun birthday.

When they arrive in the stables, she blindfolds him, undresses him and ties him with handcuffs to a wooden, standing beam, where he is allowed to sit on a kind of mattress. He has seen a household step next to the post and is anxiously waiting to see what will happen.

She sounds like she walks away and comes back a little later, she's panting a little. He hears the steps creaking unexpectedly heavy as she apparently climbs them and the next moment, he feels something warm and liquid, with the unmistakable smell of cow shit, running over his head and slowly sliding down, over his shoulders, his back, chest and stomach, and then his cock, forming a pleasantly warm puddle in his lap. There's another creaking sound and then he feels hands running over his cock, which immediately starts to grow.

'Right,' he hears Wendy say, 'now we're going to spread this out,' she giggles, her hands slide over his chest, stomach and upper arms, but especially over his now quite stiff cock, he growls with pleasure.

'Hmmm, wonderful, you naughty girl!' he moans as she slowly starts to jerk his cock, and with her free hand rubs the smooth, creamy shit on his face, over his lips and under his nose.

His cock quickly starts throbbing, it is so incredibly exciting, he didn't think he would ever experience something like this. But it doesn't stop there, he will soon find out. Wendy lets go of his cock, he involuntarily lets out a cry of disappointment, she chuckles.

'We're not there yet,' she says in a teasing tone, 'not by a long shot.' These words send an extra burst of stimuli through his cock, which becomes even harder, what else could she have come up with, this is already so incredibly horny!

He feels Wendy grab at his head, the next moment he is freed from the blindfold, the sight of his own body, covered in greenish-brown cow shit is overwhelming, but he gets even more excited when he sees her starting to undress, moving like an accomplished stripper, she removes garment after garment to reveal her beautiful, naked body.

Then, to his astonishment and immense delight, she leans over and snuggles her sexy body against his and starts rubbing herself against him, smearing the shit all over her own body. Soon her creamy white breasts are covered in a thin layer of shit, it drives Mike crazy with desire.

'Wendy,' he moans, 'you are divine! Oh, man...' His hands are still tied unfortunately, he gets an overwhelming need to grab her everywhere, spread the shit further over her body and then fuck her. Wendy clearly senses this; she reaches behind his back and releases the cuffs with a deft gesture. Mike doesn't think twice and grabs her everywhere he can, Wendy coos with pleasure. Then he pushes her back on the mattress, 'Can I lick you clean?' he asks hoarsely. Wendy nods and spreads her legs with a challenging smile.

Mike dives between her legs and puts his tongue to work, starting with her mons pubis, then descending to her labia and finally, just to be sure, he extensively licks her clit clean, with such enthusiasm and dedication that it doesn't take long before Wendy starts screaming and writhing, the cries become increasingly hoarse, the movements more and more violent, meanwhile they are both immersed in the wonderfully intoxicating smell of the cow dung and the exciting feeling of the slippery mass on their bodies.

'Fuck me Mike,' Wendy sighs as the last wave of her orgasm leaves her body, she pushes his head away that is still in her lap.

'Hmmm,' Mike moans in pleasure, he can barely pull himself away from her delicious pussy.

'Come on,' she says, laughing, and starts pulling on his arm.

Mike reluctantly gets to his feet, then sees the enticing smile on her face as she reaches for his member. Understandably, it is now rock-hard and stands proudly. He enthusiastically pushes his hostess onto the mattress and opens her legs. Wendy lets out a contented sigh as Mike positions himself between her legs and presses against her knees, forcing her to pull them up until they can go no further. He places his cock head in front of her soaking wet pussy and lets his cock slide in, in one smooth movement he is in up to his balls. He starts to fuck her with hard, deep thrusts, Wendy lies back enjoying it, her eyes closed. Mike tries to stretch it out as long as possible, the sight of that beautiful, playful woman, covered in greenish, slippery shit through which her whiteness shines through, the horny expression on her face, it drives him completely wild. There is only one thing that would make him even wilder, but who knows... That thought breaks his control, with a deep growl he shoots his hot sperm into her pussy, and after he has discharged the last drop, he lets himself, immensely satisfied, fall forward and buries his face in Wendy's breasts.

'Best birthday present ever!' she hears him mumble, but it's barely audible.

After they have been resting against each other for a while, they notice that they are starting to get cold, time for an extensive wash. They quickly move to the shower, trying to make as little of a mess as possible along the way.

While showering, Mike confesses that, although this was of course a mind-blowing experience, he would find her own poop even hotter. Wendy admits that she already suspected that and had deliberately not flushed that day, and that she could later that day smell that he had been touching it, hence the experiment in the vegetable garden. She's clearly showing she's not dismissive about his suggestion, Mike cannot believe his luck and walks with a hard-on for almost the entire day.

***

The next evening Wendy cooks for him again, a spicy curry this time, he suspects there is a reason for it and is already looking forward to what is to come, he's happy to leave it all to Wendy, which he finds very exciting. Mike no longer sleeps in his caravan, he lies comfortably against Wendy's warm, naked body in her double bed at night.

The next morning, she tells him to stay nearby, no wandering off through the fields for hours, he must stay within calling distance, and moreover, naked. Mike is tense, cannot concentrate on anything, not on a book, not on the steps to be taken in the divorce application, so he has eventually started weeding in the vegetable garden.

Then comes the redeeming call.

'Mike! Come, now!' Wendy calls from the barn, 'Hurry!' she adds cheerfully. Mike drops everything, jumps up and runs to the barn, Wendy impatiently pulls him into the stable. He sees the mattress, completely clean again, but no steps this time, just a pile of towels and a bowl of water.

'Lie down,' she says, her voice hoarse with excitement, 'stretch out on your back.' Mike sinks onto the mattress and looks at her expectantly. Wendy is wearing her blue overalls again, the buttons on the top half are already loose, she quickly steps out of it and stands in front of him provocatively, naked, Mike whistles appreciatively. Then she squats above his chest, with her back to him, and starts pushing, he sees with great excitement a piece of shit coming out of her anus, she squeezes off and it flops onto his stomach, it feels warm and smooth, he can barely control the urge to run his fingers through it to taste it.

But she's not done yet, she stands up, now maneuvers herself above his face and squats down again, Mike can't believe what's happening to him, this is her first time after all, a fantasy coming true!

She starts pushing again, and now the rest comes out, he sees a brown dot appear between her white buttocks and a little later he feels her warm, soft shit on his lips, his cheeks and the rest of his face, the smell is intoxicating, his dick immediately stands stiffly upright.

Mike moans in pleasure, and then something hits him.

'Don't you need gloves?' he mumbles.

'For what?' she asks hoarsely, he chuckles.

That makes that clear. Then he feels that she changes her position, but does not get up. 'Hey, what are you doing now? Aren't you going to use your hands to-' He barely opens one eye and sees two white buttocks floating just above his face and coming closer. Oh, he thinks in ecstasy, this is both exhilarating and unexpected! He makes a deep, growling noise and closes his eyes again.

Wendy has now lowered herself onto his face and starts to spread the creamy substance over his face with her ass, a concentrated, delighted expression on her face. In the meantime, she rests, half bent over, on one hand on the mattress, with the other hand she spreads the shit on his stomach over his chest and lower body, when she touches his rock hard, sensitive cock, Mike goes crazy with excitement, a deep groan escapes him, the throbbing of his cockhead is almost painful.

He tastes her delicious shit on his lips and tries to get in as much of it as possible during her spreading movements, the smell and taste of her shit is extremely exciting, overwhelming, the best thing he has ever tasted!