Fifty Shades Of Pink Pussy

Story Info
She sets her goal for fifty strange cocks.
4.8k words
3.06
12.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

My wife is not what you'd call classically beautiful, but she does happen to be one of the sexiest women I've ever known. More importantly, she love sex. From our very first date, the first night I spent time with her alone, I knew we would be together for life. Not because Claire was gorgeous, but because we fit so well together. Not because she was the smartest on the block, which I think she probably is. But from that first night, we seemed utterly sexually compatible, which I still believe after eight years. Sex is not all there is, but it certainly a good thing to fill our lives with.

After six years she came up with what she called her Fifty Shades of Pink Campaign, and I understood why she called it "shades of pink." I still don't know how she came up with the number fifty, but the shades, of course, came from the best selling book and pink is the color of engorged pussy lips after sex.

One night last year my sexually audacious wife announced that she planned to fuck fifty guys in thirty days to set her personal record. She pointed out that I could research something I had wondered about a week or so before. When she made her announcement, I smiled, wished my wife well, and kissed her on the lips. What I'd wondered about was whether different guys left her pussy different shades of pink.

I should tell you at this point that Claire and I both have very progressive ideas about sexuality, and that my wife absolutely loves sex--fucking, sucking, showing off her pussy, watching porn, making porn, being fucked, sharing me, and nearly all variations of any of the above. We both feel monogamy in unnatural and are open to each of us having multiple partners.

Our shades of pink, however, have nothing to do with S&M or bondage or domination, so we're not the least bit into that, and our shades definitely aren't gray. Openminded when it comes to sex, we enthusiastically give one another complete sexual freedom. We are, however, about screwing not spanking.

Claire is a fine looking woman, perhaps not beautiful, but she loves to fuck and does it like a virtuoso dancer who hones her craft. She has, in her twenty-six years, been to bed with lots of men, and I simply don't care what the number is. On our first date together we talked about many things, but mostly sex: about each other's erotic experiences, comparing numbers of partners, she told me about her dildo collection, what we liked done to us and what we enjoyed doing to others. Also that first night we fucked until almost dawn.

Today, twenty-four hours never goes by without us having sex at least once with one another. Rarely does a week pass that one of us doesn't fuck someone else. For me, Claire's the perfect mate. Our sex could not be better.

My wife's body has that head-turning quality that all men get hard over. Her tits are incredible (so ripe and mouthwatering I get erect just looking at them). Her nipples, the size of thimbles, stand out proudly for all to see beneath even the heaviest material. Her wonderfully firm and heart-shaped ass and hard-on-producing body, coupled with the sweetest, most innocent-school-girl face, puts men's hormones in an uproar. Combine that sex-hungry figure with the most alluring smile, and you have an image like most men beat off to. Claire's sexuality, because of seeming so innocent, actually sneaks up on guys, then nearly pulls down their pants and sucks the semen right out of their cocks. My wife looks like a sweet-young thing and fucks like a high-priced whore.

Her best asset, with all those sexual pluses, in her husband's humble opinion, is the most edible pussy any man's ever put a tongue to. That succulent little slit has delicious labs, the sweetest and wettest lips, like syrupy wings of a butterfly, and they splay so perfectly when engorged by arousal or opened by parted legs.

I had one of those eureka moments one evening while we sat in our den with a fellow we'd known in college. He stopped by to visit and I could see a sparkle in Claire's eyes and sexual heat between the two of them. Claire was getting interested in the bulge in our old friend's jeans. "Why don't you give Monte what the housewife did in the video the other night," I said when we were alone. We'd watched a video where a wife had unzipped a male guest's jeans and sucked his cock right in front of hubby. "Remember the video?" I asked.

She nodded, then got that don't-you-dare-challenge-me-to-do what-you-know-I'd-like-to look and went back into the den, knelt down in front of Monte, looked up at him and smiled, then unzipped his jeans and fished out his erect cock. She took it in her hand, admiring it, then, while he was trying to catch his breath, my horny wife put her mouth over the end of our friend's cock and sucked the tip between her lips.

Monte looked terrified, but he watched her suck his rigid cock, grinning sheepishly. He was as hard as a spike, and she sighed, admiring the man-sized cock she held in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip and looked at me. "She likes you," I said in the understatement of the year. Claire sucked and licked the cock of our old friend while squatting in front of his chair, taking his dick all the way to the back of her throat, hesitating at that point, then slowly drawing it out of her mouth, her tongue trailing along the underside of his shaft. It turned me on to watch her suck another man's cock, and I sat smiling.

She sucked him for a good fifteen minutes, sliding up and down his shaft like a pro, tonguing his knob, then she took him by the hand and urged him to his feet. "You like to fuck married women, Monte?" she asked, looking over at me, knowing what I expected her to do. My wife then led a stunned and very pleased old college friend towards our bedroom. He looked back at me, and I nodded and gestured for him to go with her.

"You don't mind?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Claire fucks who she wants," I said just before they disappeared into the bedroom.

Just before they entered the bedroom, he looked back at me, then put his arm around her and smiled. They came out fifty minutes later, smiling like kids with a table loaded with cake and ice cream.

On our first date we talked about monogamy, whether we really believed in it, and I explained that I thought limiting ourselves to one partner sexually was crazy. She agreed and we talked about the possibilities, about what we'd do if we were in a long term relationship. The next week we moved in together and knew from the start that neither of us would be sexually "faithful". It wasn't a condition of our relationship.

Claire loves nice clothes, but she'd rather be nude whenever possible, and around the house she rarely has clothes on if the weather is conducive. Claire is a committed and skilled bisexual, which we discovered when a friend of hers came for a weekend visit. I knew she loves being fucked and adores sucking cock as much as possible, but neither of us knew until that weekend that she loved eating pussy as well. Right after we moved in together we each began having sex with other people. We'd joke about how unconventional our marriage would be if we ever got married. "Those silly people who only have sex with each other," I'd say.

"It's just sex," she'd say with a laugh after screwing a new partner, or sucking off some other guy, "I just want as much of it as I can get."

We were the perfect match. I never had trouble at all with the idea of other guys fucking my wife, especially if I was equally engaged in sex on the side. It was after we got married that she made her "fifty shades pledge," betting me she could fuck fifty different guys in one single calendar month. I knew she could, actually hoped she would, but I took the bet just to spur her along. We bet a trip to the Virgin Islands (which I thought was irony to the highest degree), so no one was a loser.

"Is that sex of any kind with fifty guys, or just fucking? Would that include sucking off a few now and then?" She said "for the sake of the bet" she would only count those who fucked her. Each guy had to actually have his cock in her pussy to count.

"Better wait for next month," I said, excited by the challenge and wanting to egg her on. "This one has only 28 days. March has 31 days to work 50 cocks into your pretty little pussy." She bragged she could do it in a weekend, if she wanted, but said she'd work up to it gradually.

"Fifty is my goal," she said pushing her pussy against my cock, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. "Fifty different cocks in 31 days. What a glorious thought."

The year had gone pretty well, with each of us enjoying outside sexual activities on a regular basis. I regularly fucked a handful of women, but one night after she returned from a fucking session with one of her lovers, I went down on her and found it terribly exciting to think I was eating her pussy after another guy had had his cock between those labia. It even made it more exciting to consider the possibility that he'd come in her. That exhilarated me more than I could believe.

I then discovered that her pussy looked a lot redder than it had the last time I ate her. She had been with a dude named Jason, but I just ate her pussy and enjoyed what I was doing, not mentioning the deep redness of her snatch that night.

It became a routine that I'd eat her soon after she returned from being with a lover. I really began to dig doing that, and it was something I looked forward to each time. After a lover's cock had filled her, maybe shot off in her, it added excitement for me to eat her, sucking her recently parted pussy lips, smelling her lover's muskiness, and even thinking about his cum being in the vagina I was eating. That aroused me even more. I mentioned it, and she was thrilled that I was able to enjoy her being fucked after she got home.

After a fellow named Colin had been with her, we crawled right into bed--it was nearly three in the morning--and she threw back the covers, spread her legs (she always sleeps nude), and said, "You wanna check my pinkness?"

Of course I did, so I crawled down in bed and began kissing and licking her splayed pussy and expected to see a very red slit. Her labia, however, were hardly red at all and her lips were not as puffy as she'd been the time before.

I mentioned that fact as I kissed and licked her pussy and she casually said, "Colin likes my ass the best and spends most of his time rimming my asshole with his tongue."

"What about Jason?" I said, asking about the one I'd noticed left her pussy so red. "Your cunt was really rosy and very puffy when you came home after fucking Jason."

"Jason's cock is much thicker than all of the others," she said. "He's not very long, but he's so beefy and he thrusts into me so hard and fast that I'm usually totally raw for two days after being fucked by Jase. I'm not surprised my pussy is a lot redder after Jason fucks me."

"Lets see how you are after me," I said, brushing her hair back off her forehead and kissing her. I maneuvered the tip of my erect cock to her moistening pussy lips and pushed between them. "After I come in you, I want to eat my semen out of your pussy and see if you are as pink as you are with Jason, or if it's more like when Colin fucks you," I said.

"Be my guest," she said, lifting her hips to meet mine. "Your dick is a lot thinner than Jason's, however, longer but not as beefy, and Colin is not in there very long, but I'm curious as well. Fuck away, Mr. Inquisitive."

After I came in Claire I parted her labs with my thumbs and reached my tongue far into my wife's pussy. The taste was unfamiliar, not what I had expected. Not really bitter or sweet, but somewhat tart with a bit of almond. I lifted up my head and asked her, "I know you like guys to come in your mouth, so how much difference is there in taste between guys?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself, sweetheart," my naughty wife said with a chuckle, blowing a kiss to me from between her thighs. I pushed my tongue deeper into her pussy and circled her inner walls, swiping a glob or two of cum from inside her vagina. "You like the taste of your own spunk?"

"Not bad, actually, but now I'm curious about the other guys'," I said.

"This could be our personal science project together," she said. "I'll gather semen and you can do a taste-comparison study. Do some science." I smiled at her and she added, "Maybe we can enter our results in a science fair as a research project."

"I'm getting all excited just thinking about it?" I said, planting a kiss on her enflamed pussy lips.

"Maybe someday you'll even suck a cock for me," she said, her eyes twinkling. "Perhaps more than one, then you can find out for sure, my darling. Maybe you'll learn to like it." The idea of sucking cock didn't appeal to me at the time, but the more I thought about it later the more interested I became, the more appealing it sounded. Maybe I actually am bi, I thought.

The next weekend Claire and I started our "project", and when she came home from having sex with Jacob I set out on my quest to find out if I could see a difference in her pink pussy after each of her lovers fucked it and if I could taste any difference in each guy's semen. As soon as she closed the door, the look on her face told me she was ready to be examined. Without any further conversation I kissed her, then took her by the hand and we rushed to the bedroom where she pulled her dress over her head, tossed it on the floor, and climbed onto the bed.

With the naughty look of someone who loves anything to do with sex, she moved to the head of the bed, and spread her legs. "Well, see what you think," she urged.

She lifted her knees slightly and pulled her labia apart with each hand.

"What a pretty pussy," I said, moving my face up close, kissing her at the apex of her labia major.

"You have a job to do," she teased. "Concentrate on the task at hand."

"So this was Jacob's work?" I asked as I moved in close, extending my tongue, licking a dab of moisture off her labia. She nodded, the wide grin still on her face. "How big is he?" I asked.

"Pretty normal."

I ran my tongue the length of her pussy, separating the very swollen outer labia lips. "It is different," I said. "More musky than mine. Kind of lemony."

Over the next few weeks I discovered that the size of the cock made a great deal of difference, but the way he did it was perhaps the biggest factor. I'd eat her, tell her what I saw, and she'd describe difference characteristics in their techniques: pace, force, duration, position, time before climax, numbers of orgasms, amount of oral, etc. One person could rub her cunt even more raw than someone else. A few barely caused any change in color at all.

She challenged me, after each time, to guess who she was with. I found after a few post-fuck session examinations that I could actually tell fairly accurately who she'd been with. I could, actually, see a difference. Depending on how she was fucked, whose cock was in there, and other factors, her pussy actually showed a slight difference each time. I loved to suck her pussy after another guy had come in her, loved to eat out the semen from her snatch, and I realized that each one left her vagina with a different shade of pink.

"This month I'm going for fifty shades of pink," she vowed on the first day of May. She had just returned from fucking one of her lovers and I was between her thighs with my chin damp from her juice and my tongue extended and wagging between her labs.

"This was Don, right?" I said as I examined her pussy from up close, putting my lips over her clit.

She nodded. "You're getting good," she said.

Two days later, after she had gone for "coffee" with a coworker, I put my mouth over her pussy lips and tasted her wet pussy, sticky with another man's cum. "I think that is Phil," I said as I licked across her cunt.

"But today, my love, it wasn't only one. You got Phil, but who else?"

"Bob?"

"No."

"Elliot?"

"Not even close," she cooed.

"Jay?"

"Wrong gender," she said grinning.

"A chick?"

"Julia," she said. "She did use Big Ben."

"A dildo?"

"Divinely."

"A strap on?" I asked.

"Too impersonal," Claire said. "She uses a hand-held and uses it expertly."

I tasted her pussy again. "Ah, I can taste a bit of Astroglide."

"Right. Big Ben has no precome. But I think I am in love with old Ben," she said with a swoon.

Halfway through the month Claire was up to twenty-two. Her pussy was nearly constantly raw, so my evaluation was not going as well, but it was terribly exciting to be eating her nearly every night after she'd fucked someone else. Her goal was fifty different guys, but just being fucked fifty times, that would be easy. That way it would be a hundred because I screwed her nearly every night after she was balled by someone else. It had to be fifty different people for her challenge to work. I also had no way to compare because they were all different cocks..

It was time consuming because she couldn't just put the word out at work and fuck everyone at the office, so she had to actually make dates and pickups, visiting bars and clubs after work. We went through my friends we thought we could trust, even telling a few of them what our project was. Some were cool about it, but a couple came off really judgmental and hostile. They'd fuck her, but the thought of me letting others do it seemed wrong to them. It was okay for them to screw her, okay for me to let them, but she was a slut if she fucked other guys.

It taught us a lot about how hung up we still are as a society about sex. We love sex and are not ashamed of any of it. We found that so many were okay with it while they were horny and before they got their rocks off, but afterwards they reacted like it was obscene and dirty, even though it wasn't while they were thrusting their dicks in my wife.

It was getting close to the end of the month and she was only at thirty-four. We had five days to do sixteen. For some reason I really wanted her to get to fifty. What would happen then? Maybe we would raise it to sixty or forget it all together. We weren't sure, but I did know that I got caught up in it and wanted her to get to fifty.

It was clear she was going to have to do three a night for four days and then finish with a "four-nighter". We went out of town and went to clubs, during the day spending time at the beach.

The first night she met two guys and screwed them both. Later that night she danced with a fellow and brought him to our room. He seemed like a cool guy so we told him our plan. His name was Charley and he loved the idea, said he'd help us, even was staying at the same hotel. We met him the next day at the beach and chatted for a while, then he excused himself and said he had an idea.

In thirty minutes he was back with a fellow in a pair of red trunks, the lifeguard, and introduced him as Cal. He explained Cal was also a male dancer at the local women's club and bi. He said that his lifeguard friend may be able to help us out.

"Our you into public sex?" Cal asked openly. Claire and I shrugged and nodded. Of course we were if the opportunity came up.

"At around six in the evening, it will definitely come up, if you would like it to," the lifeguard said. "Charley says you might be interested in a few good men," he said with a pearly smile. Claire nodded eagerly, having a hard time taking her eyes off of Cal's broad chest and muscled abs. I nodded as well.

Charley stood by watching like a mouse who just set up the cannery for his friend the cat. He smiled over at me, then he patted Cal on the shoulder. "Could you bring two other guys?" he asked.

"If this sexy lady needs two more guys, I'll get them. If she needs eight, I'll have eight wherever she wants them."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers
12