Fifty Shades Of Pink Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," my wife said with a sigh and a feigned swoon.

"We need thirteen," I said.

"Two will be fine for a start," Claire said, putting her arms around Cal's neck. She kissed him and said, "As long as you'll be there, sweetie. I need three tonight. Charley will be my fourth back at the hotel.

Cal showed up with three other lifeguards, which was fine with Claire, especially after getting a look at each one. All of them fucked her on the sand, behind the jetty rocks, on a large blanket. When they were getting ready to leave, she gave each one of them a long and passionate kiss, then said a special goodbye to Cal over by the rocks. "Please come by the hotel tonight," she said, handing him a card with our hotel room number on it and her cell phone number.

She fucked Cal again that night, then slept with him on the hide-a-bed. In the morning before he left for work at the beach, my wife fucked her lifeguard lover once again (off the record).

That day at the beach Cal came over during his noon break and introduced us to three more lifeguards. They too were well muscled and tan. Claire surveyed the bulge in each one's trunks and smiled over at me.

That night she fucked those two lifeguards before 10 pm, then we went out for a drink and met Matt. Matt was traveling alone and was eager to socialize with us. When we told him about her "fifty-shades-of-pink project" he quickly accepted our invitation up to our room. Claire fucked Matt in the elevator on the way up to the room, then twice before midnight.

Our room had two beds and I sat on one and watched him fuck Claire from above, then roll her over and he was hard again in less than ten minutes. She rode him until she came in a screaming orgasm, hunching over while she finished coming, pushing down hard on his cock while he filled her with cream.

She slept until ten. At breakfast I asked her how she felt. "Like a fucking queen," she said. "I have been fucked by some of the best on this trip," she said. Claire leaned over and kissed me with passion. "I am the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband who understands me and allows me to fuck whoever I want."

"It's not all for you," I said. "I get the benefits, later."

At the beach two men walked up and said they were friends of Charley. They were not particularly attractive to Claire and she chatted with them, then said we were going to be busy for the next few days. It was not actually true, but we hoped she would be doing more lifeguards.

We went to Cal's lifeguard tower and one of the other lifeguards came up in the truck. While Cal watched the water, his friend, Andy, fucked my wife in the tower. The glass is frosted, so they could not be seen from outside and below. After that Andy took over the watch and Cal spent some time with Claire in the tower, fucking her once again.

We went back to the hotel around two and I took her to the bed. "I'll bet you're tired," I said.

"Sexhausted," she with a laugh, "but you want to check out my pussy after Cal? You haven't been able to keep up your survey lately."

"Did he come in you?" She said she asked him to and was so glad she had her tubes tied the year before. "You can see if his come tastes as good as he looks."

Cal did, indeed, taste as good as he looked. The next night he showed up with five guys. Claire had told him she needed five to make fifty and he promised to finish out her tally. She did each one separately, then finished the evening with a gang bang with all of us, even husband.

Cal stayed after his five friends left and Claire sat on the bed with the biggest grin on her face. "What's up?" I asked.

"Now I want you to finish this month of Fifty Shades of Pink in style. Cal was sitting on one of the beds, naked, with a raging hard on. "Cal has volunteered to be your first," she said with a broad grin. "You don't have to eat it out of my pussy tonight. You can get it from the source."

I looked over at Cal's erection, standing nearly seven inches above his waste (I know because we measure it afterwards), and I must admit at the moment it looked delicious. Without hesitation, and without looking at either of them, I strode to the bed, kneeled next to him, and lowered my mouth over his cock.

I slipped it between my lips and I went as far down the shaft as I could. The texture of his soft flesh felt strange in my mouth, but it also felt good against my tongue. I began moving up and down over his cock, sliding up and down as Claire does on me, the bulbous head separating my lips. I swirled my tongue around the tip as I like Claire to do, then began licking up and down the under side. That seemed to heighten Cal's arousal because I felt his cock twitch and his stomach muscle tighten. In less than a minute more he began to ejaculate and I held my mouth over his cock and took every spurt. I swallowed, then opened my mouth for more. He shot a stream or two more, then Claire joined me at his cock and the two of us licked his member clean together.

I should have realized there had to be a little bi in me, if I enjoyed eating her lovers' sperm out of her pussy. I'm telling you without hesitation is that one of the sexiest things I've ever done is lick the come off another man's cock while my wife did it right there with me, licking from the opposite side. We cleaned Cal's cock, then let our tongues play together and finally kissed, a deep soul kiss, going back to sucking on Cal's saliva covered dick when our kiss was over, then doing it again a few minutes later. As he shriveled to limp, Claire and I sucked and licked his flaccid cock, relishing the joint head we were giving our young friend. When he was completely flaccid, I put my mouth over his limp penis and sucked until I could feel it stir in my mouth, growing back to full size.

Monogamy isn't for everyone. In fact, it just doesn't feel natural, for us. Claire made her fifty guys in a month goal, but she only had about six different shades of pink, although she had a great time acquiring each one. If she goes for a new record, we'll let you know.

12