Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you in my mouth... fuck my mouth please... come all over my tongue... oh god, I need both inside me..."

Not one to dawdle, especially with her admission; her mouth is bulging with my cock in no time at all, eyes locked to mine.

Normally, I need more time to recover from a session we finished a few hours ago, but the familiar tingling sensation returns with a vengeance under Silver's experienced mouth, hands, tongue and throat. Her body twitches and jerks as she drives the buzzing cock into her body in time with my cock in her hot mouth.

Without warning, my balls pull up tight and I gasp, releasing pulse after pulse of hot cum into her mouth. She clamps down with her lips and sucks me in deep, gagging slightly. Eyes watering, she begins to swallow, once, twice... her lips withdraw with a satisfied purr... swallowing once more, looking deep into my eyes. She suddenly goes rigid. Eyes slam closed, her head lurching forward as the orgasm rips through her body.

"Holy shit...holy shit..holyshit.holyshitholyshitttt...", her words bluring together as the keening returns in the wake of another cascading, orgasmic wave.

Curling up in the fetal position with her fingers on one hand pinching a taut nipple, her other hand is wedged between clamped thighs... holding her little (medium sized) vibrating friend tightly, buried as deep as possible.

Aftershocks continue to wrack her quivering body, eventually dying out as she melts into a pool of quivering flesh... exhausted.

"Water", barely escapes from her dry lips. Reaching to the side table, I take in a mouthful of water and bird feed her between gasps of air. "Thank you", she manages as her breathing slows.

Movement draws my hand down to gently cup her throbbing and extremely sensitive pussy. She withdraws the sticky purple shaft with involuntary groan; pressing my hand firmly in place with a final shudder.

Silence.

We both stare at the ceiling; unable to stop vibrating.

"Do you really mean it?" She asks, limp against my chest, still catching her breath. "You really are ok with having another man laying right here", patting the bed behind her glistening ass, "all sweaty and exhausted like us?"

Looking up at me, "Probably wearing the same expression as you right now."

Propping up on my elbow, I make it a point to see exactly where she patted, then returned to her eyes. "There is absolutely no question in my mind. As long as he's someone you pick", emphasizing the words. "I'd be..." searching for the words, "damn baby... is ecstaticlyhappybutabitnervous a word? I know whoever you choose will fit the criteria in your head. How could I possibly have worries when it's someone you like?", picturing, for a moment, a smiling male form nestled against her back, hips pressed her ass and hand on her hip; still recovering from joining me in pleasuring her in every way she can imagine.

"I have no doubt you could find the right guy...IF you decide that it's something you would like to try..." I finish quietly, rubbing my thumb across her brow. Settling back down on my chest, Silver absently runs her fingers through my curly hair.

I wonder what she's thinking. I'm sure she will tell me in her own time.

Her hands idly wander down my chest and across my bare hip, causing little Gabriel to twitch. Expertly circumventing him, she gently strokes my thigh muscles and let's out a contented sigh.

"You are a crazy, crazy man, my husband, but I love you anyway", and turns, kissing my chest. She gently rubs in the kiss, pressing her face close. "Mmmm, you feel so good."

I feel her begin to relax, her breathing steady. She is so warm and feels so good; I lay my head back on the pillow and shut my eyes. It's pretty comfortable with my arm around her back, hand resting on her hip. Dang, its been a busy day...I fall asleep breathing in her scent.

Up next: Ch 8 - Room Service

12