Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 12

Story Info
Our new friend Chris has to decide if he's "All In".
4.7k words
4.43
4.4k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, Captain. May I have another?

___________________________________

Silver and I are snuggling when Chris returns from the galley with refreshments. Setting the tray on the bed, he stretches out on the other side of Silver and pops a grape in her mouth, following it with a kiss. Looking at me, he reaches over with another grape and drops in into mine. Silver giggles when he leans across her body, making as if he's going to kiss me too; knowing he is just jacking with us, I slug him in the arm and she laughs out loud. We enjoy our intermission with each other, quietly chatting about nothing and everything. All the while, the three of us are enjoying each other's bodies... gently caressing... touching, exploring, fondling.

I'm surprised when she grasps each of us by the hand, placing our respective palms on the other's chest. Curious, we witness her use our hands to caress and feel each other. His chest is ridiculously hard and smooth. I know I'm nowhere near this cut, but there is no indication in his face that he is freaking out or anything. Neither am I. Silver sure seems to be enjoying the moment. Sure, it feels a little weird touching another guy, but, why not... I like him. Obviously Silver likes him and wants to see us touching each other, if only for a minute. Chris looks at me, question in his eyes.

"Anything. Anytime. Anywhere... that's what I tell Silver. A.N.T.H.I.N.G, she wants. You're either all in, or not."

"Man, you must love and trust each other so much..." He gasps, looking down to see his nipple between Silver's fingers.

"So, Christopher, are you ALL IN?" says Silver, giggling at the double entendre.

"In for a penny..." Chris replies thoughtfully, then says with a rumble,

"Yes..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Shelly, darling..."

...

...

...

Her actual first name coming out of his mouth and hitting her like a velvet hammer.

...

"I'm all in."

She doesn't hear the last part as her hands clench... fuck she's strong, and she swoons... literally. Her head falls as air escapes her lungs with a rush, exposing her long neck... jugular throbbing visibly.

I can almost hear her heartbeat.

Silver's deep inhale accompanies her head snapping back, feral eyes zeroing in on the lips that evoked such a response.

And jumps him.

Again, literally.

I snatch the tray before it slides off the bed and place it on the floor. Turning back to the couple beside me, I see and hear Silver licking and sucking her name right out of his mouth. Pushing him back on the bed and sitting up, she shakes shaking her arms then uses her thumbs to relax and flatten her taut nipples.

"Say it again" she demands.

...

...

"Shhheellly"

Chris and I watch the goosebumps race across her skin. They rush up her breasts; nipples transforming into rigid peaks right before our eyes. Up her neck, causing it to bend back...the tiny hairs on her nape standing at attention. It's as if the goosebumps are escaping from Silver's open mouth as she shudders with a groan, "Oh... god... Christopher"; his name dripping out of her mouth.

I have no idea how he knows her full first name, but I've seen this same effect recently when working out with Silver. Wow. She is crawling up Chris' body, glancing at me to make sure I'm watching.

Watching? Of course I'm watching!

She is a sleek cat, stalking her prey... purring as she moves. The look on his face is a mixture of lust, controlled only by fear. Strong hands grip the sheets helplessly. Wait, not fear, apprehension? No, anticipation. Lustful anticipation. Running her nails up his torso, leaving red trails behind, she crawls up the length of his body, lowering her nipples to rake against his smooth belly and chest, saying in a low voice, "Do not put that thing inside me..." Stopping when her knees are level with his quivering pecs, she slowly lowers herself, nestling his growing member between her legs with a sigh.

"And, Do. Not. Cum." Giving Chris a serious look as she uses her fingers to adjust their position in order to gain maximum contact; his thick shaft resting on his stomach. She sits for a moment, feeling his length pressing tightly against her clit, swollen lips splayed wide against his girth. I know the spasming heat of her asshole and the wetness in between are drawing the remainder of his boiling blood to his growing cock.

"Sweet Holy Jesus, your cock is so wide, Christopher" she moans.

I hear a sucking sound as she slides forward, lifting slightly, exposing the thick shaft coated in her viscous sheen of white. The twitching head coming to rest against her asshole. She applies a little pressure, feeling the large head pushing against her hot, clenching anus. He groans, as does she.

We are both watching Silver's enraptured face as another deep moan emits from her core when she slides back along the rail; back and forth to the rhythm of her own breathing. The only sounds coming from the white knuckled man gripping the sheets under her, are uncontrolled grunts and growls, mixed in with various inflections of the word 'fuck'.

Dude, you better not cum.

"Touch my nipples" she breaths.

I know instinctively she means Chris. Her eyes follow his hands as they release their death grip on the sheets; sliding up over her hips, making their way up her torso to cup her breasts. Massaging softly, his fingers gently tug the pert flesh of her nipples. Hooded eyes close tightly as she throws her head back. Breathing becoming ragged, as she increases the tempo of her hips against his.

"Oh... my god...kiss me..." floats to my ear, barely audible. Our new friend is in no condition to do anything but lay there and fondle her soft breasts. Kneeling on the bed beside her, I place my mouth on hers; immediately, she wraps her arms around my neck and shoves her tongue in my mouth. Grinding furiously against the length of Chris' rigid shaft, her moans increase, getting louder and higher pitched with each thrust. I feel her hand wrap around my cock, stroking in rhythm with her hips. Silver stops... grimacing hard against my mouth. Breaking our kiss with a gasp, she emits a low, deep scream that can't be muted behind her hand. I lean back and she collapses on Chris' chest, my rigid pole slipping from her grasp.

"Sweet. Holy. Jesus." She breaths into his neck.

Daaammmm.

That. Was. Amazing.

Looking down at Chris, his eyes are closed and he is breathing hard. "Oh god..." he finally groans. "Baby, if you don't stop grinding against my cock, I'm going to cum all over us."

With a devilish grin, Silver quickly rolls over on to her back. She is still trying to catch her breath while Chris releases his own held breath and slumps back on the sheets with a groan. Dropping down beside her, I pull her mouth to mine in a soft kiss, then whispering against her mouth, "That was incredible, my delicious Hotwife. God I love watching you cum." She responds by thrusting her tongue into my mouth; probing and nipping my tongue. Pulling away to nestle against my neck, "I want him inside me, baby" she whispers in my ear... "I want him inside you too, my sexy cock lover" is my whispered reply.

Seeing us cuddling, Chris moves to get up.

Turning to him, "Ohhhhh... no, Captain. I've still got plans for you" the sultry, southern lilt stopping him in his tracks. Lounging languidly back on the pillows, Silver uses a single finger to beckon Chris while addressing me, "Sweetheart, do you mind... just for a little while... sitting in the chair? I'd like you to watch us... you'd like that, right?" She already knows the answer, but I reply as I slide off of the bed, "Whatever, whenever, however you want my darling." Before sitting down, I lean over and kiss her hard, whispering as we break the kiss, "Thank you baby... I love you so much. I'm really going to enjoy this."

"So am I" kissing me again.

Positioning the chair at the best angle, I settle my naked body back, semi-hard cock already beginning to twitch.

Silver, soon to experience her very first cock as a Hotwife, smiles at me brilliantly as she lays back too. Then turning to Chris, pulls him on top of her, capturing his mouth. I know that I'm not forgotten in her head as she and Chris begin to writhe against each other, mouths and hands seeking out every bit of flesh. Teeth, lips, tongue all working in a frenzy as the collective heart rates of the room increase. Watching Silver from here is fascinating and incredibly hot. It's almost like watching my Hotwife in a sex video... but waaaay better. I know this her first time to fuck another guy during our marriage... I think she is as excited as I am; probably more.

Her knees slide apart to allow one of his thighs to slip in between. I see her hands massaging, gripping and fingernails raking his tight ass while both of his are doing their best to caress while supporting his upper body. Their mouths never part as they learn more about each other through touch, taste and sound. I hear Silver moan against his mouth as her hips rotate and thrust against his hard thigh; soft, wet sounds emanating from between them. Chris breaks the kiss with a gasp as Silver squirms under him, finally untangling their legs until he comes to rest between her thighs... raging hard cock trapped, the length pressing on her clit. From my angle I can see Silver's wet, swollen pussy contracting rhythmically in time with her short breaths. There is a creamy drip of female fluid slipping down her labia; fuck, I've never seen her so wet.

I watch as my wife looks into Chris' eyes, "Fuck me, Christopher... I need you inside me...now." Glancing over his shoulder, "Are you ready, babyyyyyy...?? ... uuunnnngggggghnnn" her sentence cut short when he reaches down and starts rubbing the bulbous head against her sloppy pussy. His ass lifts up and back; I have a clear view of Silver's heavenly entrance, while his thick cock and heavy balls dangle below his clenching asshole. Demonstrating an incredible amount of self control Chris asks my beautiful wife, "Are you sure this is what you want sweetheart... I know,it's your first..." A nanosecond pause is all she allows before smiling at him, "Oh, god, yes... please fuck me... baby, come hold my hand..."

I'm out of my chair in a flash. OMG... my amazing, wonderful, sexy wife Silver, is about to become my amazing Hotwife, Silver.

Maintaining eye contact with the panting man poised above her, she grasps my hand and says,

"Fuck me, Ch..." the head of his cock already finding its way into her waiting pussy, "Ooohhhhhh gooooddd... baby..." shifting her eyes to the sight of his fat cock head disappearing into her body. "Ohhhh god, yessss..." turns quickly into a guttural moan. She was squeezing my hand hard when she yelped and slammed her eyes shut. "Oh, shit... that's soooo big baby..."

Holy fuck, I'm pretty sure he only penetrated a couple of inches... his cock is only a little longer than mine, so... damnnnnn, girth matters!

Concerned, Chris immediately begins to withdraw with a slurp, but before he is able to exit her wet pussy, Silver's hands reach under her thighs and pull herself wide. She is ready to lose her Hotwife virginity to the man dripping sweat from his muscular chest. He descends more urgently this time, eliciting a gasp and groan from my Silver Hotwife. Responding to her groans with, "Fuck! You are so tight!!" his sentence devolves into grunts of his own.

Chris pauses a moment, allowing the thick member to slowly expand Silver's tight entrance as she groans. I watch, transfixed... as red finger nails dig into soft, feminine thighs; trying to make room for his girth. "More..." she pleads; moans getting louder as she begins to gasp. Moving around behind Chris; I see his thick cock buried to the hilt in Silver's stretched pussy, her widespread thighs trembling. I can see her convulsing around his shaft, her hot creamy fluids dripping from his hanging balls.

I'm completely speechless as he begins to pump. I can hear Silver's lustful growls and moans mixed with every imaginable word to coax a man to climax, her face contorted in pleasure. She opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. Her eyes flutter open, first, to the man sliding his cock in and out of her slick, tight pussy, then over his shoulder to me... and smiles. I'm sure Chris is watching our interaction, because he slips his hands under her ass without warning and slams his cock into her body. He may have reached depths I've never imagined.

Silver screams.

Again.

Again, again, again, each time, her hard bodied stud buries his shaft deep with a grunt. "Ohhhhh GOD!! Yessss baby, fuck me... fuck me... FUCK MEEE AAAHHHHHH..." over and over, Chris keeps his tempo fast and hard, pummeling her pussy ruthlessly to her cries of pleasure coursing through her body. Silver's screams turn into keening as Christopher slams home one last time.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." the two sweat soaked bodies buck against each other, Silver wraps her legs tightly around muscular torso and her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate, full body kiss. I can see his testicles drawing up against his body, shaft pulsing hot streams of cum deep into Silver's hungry pussy.

Silver is a nonstop, quivering, groping, moaning Hotwife; I know the feeling of her pussy wrapped tight around my cock. Chris is now feeling the same walls squeezing his thick shaft, milking the seed from his full, heavy balls.

The pumping begins again; growls emanate from both, as I watch their combined fluids flow out on each slow stroke... eventually coming to a shuddering stop, Christopher catching most of his bulk before collapsing on Silver.

The room descends into near silence. Soft, labored breathing the only intruder.

Chris shifts slightly and a moan escapes her mouth. Clutching each other, Silver slowly straightens her legs with a mixture of a groan and sigh. I move back and sit on the bed next to her head as Chris lifts his hips slightly, still firmly ensconced inside her, allowing those long legs to stretch out under his muscular frame. Capturing her mouth with his, Chris slowly lays his full length on her again, while still supporting his weight. I hear a sigh against his mouth, then grasping my hand, Silver falls limp on the bed, eyes closed.

"Holy fuck, that was the best sex I never had" I say to the room.

Feeling Silver's hand squeezing, she says behind closed eyes, "Wow... I don't know if I should say thank you or you're welcome..." I can't discern the muffled response from the man still buried deep inside her, but the gentle rotating of his hips telling.

Yeah... WOW.

I feel Silver's hand slip from mine to join the other, clenching his ass cheeks... encouraging him to continue his circular pubic massage. She turns her face to me, licking her lips, "I know I have one more in me...and I know you do...Chris?"

He lifts his hips with a wet sucking sound, making her gasp. I move so that I'm kneeling by her head, aching cock straining for release. Silvers hot mouth encompasses half of my shaft without warning. I feel her extended tongue rubbing the tender underside as her lips seal around the shaft, beginning. Her vibrating moans resulting from Chris' steady rhythm quickly escalating my desire to cum.

This is unbelievable... Silver's first double penetration of her life is DEFINITELY another first. She must be thinking the same thing based on her feverish cock sucking as Chris fucks her again.

His steady thrusts are becoming more urgent as the tempo increases and the sounds of wet sex fill the room again. I feel the head of my cock pressing on her throat and gasp as Silver smiles around the shaft, her nose pressed against my skin; no indication of a gag at all. My eyes go wide as she withdraws, lips tight. Engulfing my entire length, she deep throats the shaft; throbbing head lodged in her newly expanded passage, nose pressed against me again. Eyes locked with mine, Silver smiles again. Oh my god, another first...Thank you Chris and your huge fucking cock. Her smile turns slowly into a grimace as her new fuck buddy's labored breathing rasps in our ears. "Fuck that is sexy!" We both turn to the man watching us; Silver's mouth continuing to slide up and down the length of my shaft as she locks eyes with him, saliva beginning to drip down her chin with each wet cycle. I see her nails dig into his back leaving 8 parallel scratches in his tan skin.

Encouraged, the tempo increases across the board; no talking, just moans, sighs grunts and other sounds I didn't realize a woman could make.

I feel my orgasm building; it looks like we may have found a unicorn as Silver releases my cock with a cry, she wraps her arms around Chris as his urgent thrusting pushes her toward the edge again. Opening her mouth in a silent scream, she sucks my cock back in and fucks me with her mouth as she bucks against the hard body crushing her on the bed.

"I'm going to cum!"

Jinx. Fuck.

Chris and I lock eyes as our orgasms take over; the gut wrenching feeling causes our bodies to jerk and spasm as jets of cum from Chris' second climax filling her pussy to overflowing, while her mouth and throat work to swallow my hot offering at the same time. As a third spasm wracks my body, Silver cries out, her body submitting inevitable; her silent scream filling the room. My free cock still spurting, deposits a stream on her chin as she bucks hard under his hard body. Another rope of cum drapes across her mouth, her tongue immediately coaxing the fluids inside. She reaches up and pulls Chris down for a wet, sticky kiss. He doesn't hesitate, claiming her cum covered mouth with his while Silver continues to match his frenzied thrusts until she goes completely stiff, toes pointing, eyes squeezing tight.

"Oh my goooOOODDDDD! Yessss!" Silver shouts as her head slams back on the pillow. Chris is still pumping for all he's worth even though his orgasm is fading. We watch in wonder as her face contorts and body quivers as the sexual climax, driven by two throbbing cocks, overtakes her body. She is whimpering, gasping and when a word finally forms on her lips, it comes out slowly and ends with in another sexually induced scream.

"FffuuuucCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" her body flopping around, as much as the weight on her allows, in uncontrolled spasms. I can hear the juices forced out of her body every time her pussy walls contract around his softening shaft.

With a final shudder, Silver goes silent. Again.

Ok. Chris is a keeper.

God I love my woman.

Silver begins to stir with a moan.

Dropping my arm over the side of the bed, I grab a tumbler and suck in a mouthful of ice water. Chris watches again as I let the cool liquid quench her parched throat as the still quivering Silver gulps down the refreshment. Seeing that Chris doesn't have the strength to punch me, I refrain from trying to bird feeding him and hand him the glass, which he nearly empties with a grateful grunt.

With a satisfied sigh and a smile to match, Chris slowly slides out and off of her slick body leaving one muscular leg draped across her hip. Silver moans a complaint and squeezes her thighs together, attempting to reconcile the new emptiness within. She grabs me by the wrist and places my hand over her drenched, well fucked pussy. I've never seen or felt so much cum.

Both His and Hers.

"Oh god, oh god..." comes the whisper as I easily slip two fingers into her wet, gaping tunnel. Straining against my hand, Silver cums again, quick and violent, through clenched teeth. My hand is flooded with hot, sticky cum. Finally, she collapses on the bed, a Threesome Virgin no longer.

Chris empties the glass into his mouth and with a nod from me, leans down to provide his new fuck buddy with cool liquid to sooth her raw throat. Her eyes open with a sultry, sexually satisfied smile as she sucks the water from his mouth.

12